Forum Settings
Forums

Would you mind if your significant other was bisexual?

Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »
Post New Reply
Poll: Would you mind if your significant other was bisexual?

Dec 6, 2013 10:35 PM

pauro19 said:
Yes I will not except if he's an incest, then that's another thing. Most of gays aren't incest I guess, so I really don't give a damn about a significant other being a bi, actually I have a cousin who's a bi.
An incest?
Makomonogatari said:
lupadim said:
And the best part is that no one can prove it wrong
The best part is that you somehow actually exist.

Dec 6, 2013 10:36 PM

gstaad said:
pauro19 said:
Yes I will not except if he's an incest, then that's another thing. Most of gays aren't incest I guess, so I really don't give a damn about a significant other being a bi, actually I have a cousin who's a bi.
An incest?
Last night, I had a sex. It was an awesome.

Dec 6, 2013 10:52 PM

i don't think it makes a difference so yeah i probably would date em anyways

Dec 6, 2013 11:10 PM

Kobapo said:
-GOAT- said:
I would rather have my girlfriend cheating on me with another girl than another guy.
I really hate that.

Cheating is cheating. Doesn't matter if it's with the same sex or not.
Although his statement annoys me as well, I have to disagree that, "cheating is cheating." Precisely what constitutes cheating is subjective, as is the appropriate reaction. In the case of, "extremists," or what have you, someone may be 100% okay with their partner engaging in whatever intimate activities with other people.

The reason his statement annoys me is because it is, in part, the result of heteronormativity. He subconsciously views girl-girl relationships as less legitimate and therefore less capable of threatening his existing relationship. He views his role in a relationship as one necessarily belonging to male and thus is reluctant to believe that a girl could, "replace," him. His girlfriend did not break any of the, "rules," because the rules only describe heterosexual relationships. Surely, she must have just been fooling around. His statement is, in part, a result of this sort of subconscious thought process.
LoneWolf said:
@Josh - Makes me sad to call myself Canadian.

Dec 6, 2013 11:20 PM

-Turnip- said:
I wouldn't care....
The fuck is this thread Amanda?
hola dearest this thread is something i was talking about with my friends when we heard about tom daley coming out
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)dont hate me cause you aint me( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Dec 7, 2013 1:07 AM
Ghost in the API

"Unstraight"? Anyway, not sure how it makes a difference if the person you're dating like both sexes in terms of being unfaithful. I'd think they can also commit as much as everyone else.
And as for bisexuals having a preference: everyone has a preference about traits in their partner and as much as a guy who may prefer tall girls can date a short girl without her feeling like she's not "sufficient", a bisexual may prefer, for example, girls, but very much in love with a particular guy.

Korrvo said:
not everyone goes out with people for the same reasons. In the case of bisexuals who may be confused in their true sexual orientation, Ive seen quite a few relationships that ended simply because one side admitted to the relationship as just being an experiment to learn more about themselves, and they didn't actually love the other person or have an intention of doing so.

The case with a lot of the bisexuals I meet are not that they are even bisexuals to begin with, more so thats a label they gave themselves because they didnt know how to comprehend their own feelings, of which they later on figured out what they were and were not.

And sex very much does come to be a factor in love, it just defines whether or not its a brotherly/sisterly relationship or a relationship on a more intimate level.

Could that be the case for people who label themselves "straight", "gay" or "lesbian", that they're not really of the orientation they claim to be, but only experimenting because their confused? In that case everyone's equally untrustworthy in a relationship.
Also, there's a difference between not being sure about your sexual orientation and being bisexual (or any other sexual orientation.

Dec 7, 2013 6:30 AM
Kobapo said:
-GOAT- said:
I would rather have my girlfriend cheating on me with another girl than another guy.
I really hate that.

Cheating is cheating. Doesn't matter if it's with the same sex or not.

lmfao

Dec 7, 2013 7:14 AM

My ex is bi. It was never a problem, in fact, it was nice to be able to make jokey comments about women, because she agreed.

Dec 7, 2013 7:23 AM

-GOAT- said:
How very open-minded of you.

Gamudan said:
My ex is bi. It was never a problem, in fact, it was nice to be able to make jokey comments about women, because she agreed.
It's nice that you had fun joking about women, but I don't think that has anything to do with her sexuality.

Dec 7, 2013 7:30 AM

Hell I would encourage it. Imagine the possibilities. Btw I'm a guy
Sup People and yes I am the physical manifestation of Shinji Ikari's Balls

And this what elite-sama says to incest
elite-sama said:
I'm against it because I don't have a sister. It's not fair.

Dec 7, 2013 7:49 AM

I don't really care...?

The whole shit about the "fish in the sea" is right though, I see people not being sure of their feelings all the time, one less person that competes lowers the chances of "losing" somebody.

So I don't know what's up with all the retarded arguments like "hurr, I don't think so", when it's a fact that feelings DO change and having more competition means you have higher chances of actually losing.

Anyway, my relationships never lasted more than two or so months, and I doubt it was because any of them were bisexual.

Autocrat said:
Hitler was good, objectively.

Dec 7, 2013 9:01 AM

I' m not proud of it, but I might say, that it would bother me, although I cannot be certain, because no gf = no opinion xD
It's as simple as that, I don't have a gf, so I don't know if I mind .__.
Modified by Phoslane, Dec 7, 2013 9:21 AM
S H O U T _ O L D _ B U T _ G O L D

Dec 7, 2013 9:07 AM

No

Because threesomes!

EDIT: (Apparently some people couldn't tell I was only kidding)
Modified by Annihilated, Dec 9, 2013 7:52 AM
Kneel Before Evangeline Mcdowell the #1 the ultimate the Original Vampire loli
Vampire Loli Master Race Represent
Aaj Karenge Jhashn

Polychrome | 3 hours ago
oreimo > evangelion.

Crazy_Cofee_Cat said:
Well,I love both lolis and shotas so technically it makes me pedo.

Dec 7, 2013 9:14 AM

Terminated said:
No

Because threesomes!
ok

Dec 7, 2013 9:31 AM

I find it funny how most voting yes are guys that have the silly notion their lame asses is getting a threesome lulz.

Dec 7, 2013 9:39 AM

RedArmyShogun said:
I find it funny how most voting yes are guys that have the silly notion their lame asses is getting a threesome lulz.
%^

Dec 7, 2013 11:13 AM

Immahnoob said:
The whole shit about the "fish in the sea" is right though, I see people not being sure of their feelings all the time, one less person that competes lowers the chances of "losing" somebody.
It's not mathematics. Get your head out of your ass.
Makomonogatari said:
lupadim said:

Dec 7, 2013 1:15 PM

gstaad said:
Immahnoob said:
It's not mathematics. Get your head out of your ass.

"Hurr durr, love is pure, love can't run out, loveeee <3~~~."

Yeah, even if the chances of "losing somebody" increase only slightly, they still do, I'm sorry dude, but you can give values to almost everything.

Autocrat said:

Dec 7, 2013 1:35 PM

Immahnoob said:
"Hurr durr, love is pure, love can't run out, loveeee <3~~~."
Yeah. This is exactly what I meant.
Makomonogatari said:
lupadim said:

Dec 7, 2013 1:36 PM

Then read the next line, otherwise read the next line.

Autocrat said:

Dec 7, 2013 1:40 PM

Immahnoob said:
Then read the next line, otherwise read the next line.
Not really worth the discussion.
Makomonogatari said:
lupadim said:

Dec 7, 2013 2:06 PM

gstaad said:
I think most of the "arguments" of the people who said they would mind could be summarised as "I'm really insecure".

Or maybe they just have different preferences when it comes to who they want their significant other to be? Would it kill you to interpret something charitably?
Salmon is delicious.

Dec 7, 2013 2:53 PM

If my hypothetical bi-sexual girlfriend left me for woman, I would fuck my ex-girlfriend's girlfriend's ex-boyfriend.
Makomonogatari said:
lupadim said:

Dec 7, 2013 3:25 PM

Doesn't really matter if my significant other is gonna be straight or bi, as long as he's a nice guy and doesn't cheat.

Dec 7, 2013 4:40 PM

I'm bi so I think it would definitely be very fun to date someone who is also bi.

And we don't get cravings for the other gender when we date someone. WTF? Like if you would date someone 20 years old would you be like 'oooh, I've been dating someone who is 20 year old for so long, I have a craving to know how it's like to date a 30 year old'. Or any other random difference you can think of.

No really, being bisexual just means you love the person for who the person is and not their gender. Two of my friends are bisexual too. Would I date them just because they're the only girls that like other girls that I know? No because I don't like them that way. It's simple as that.

Some people that are actually gay pretend to be bisexual? I would think that those people are mostly under 18 years old, still learning more about themselves and still kind of confused. Not that older people can be in denial but they would probably just say they are straight rather than bisexual.

Also, bisexuals can be shy virgins, or only have loved the same person since they were a kid all their life, or never have flirted with anyone. Just like straight people. A shock I know. Of course they can also be pimps that sleep with anyone.
Modified by witchwings, Dec 7, 2013 5:23 PM

Dec 7, 2013 6:47 PM

Red_Keys said:
Why would a bisexual person be any less trustworthy than a straight/gay person?

Because ignorant fucks.
stupidfucker said:
Screw you, 'moshimoshikitty', you fucked up my thread.

Dec 7, 2013 6:57 PM
Paaaartaaaayyy! No, I wouldn't.

Dec 7, 2013 8:26 PM

Yes, I would mind based on the stage of the relationship. I prefer a straigh women, but if she didn't told me even at later stages because hadn't enough trust on me, something is very wrong.

edit: spelling
Modified by Heresiya, Dec 7, 2013 8:33 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Dec 7, 2013 8:58 PM

xJapaliicious said:
Yes, I would mind based on the stage of the relationship. I prefer a straigh women, but if she didn't told me even at later stages because hadn't enough trust on me, something is very wrong.

Well seeing the fact you prefer straight women in the first place it's not surprising why they would keep it a secret if they were deeply in love with you in fear of something happening.
stupidfucker said:

Dec 7, 2013 8:59 PM

nehen said:
I'm bi so I think it would definitely be very fun to date someone who is also bi.

And we don't get cravings for the other gender when we date someone. WTF? Like if you would date someone 20 years old would you be like 'oooh, I've been dating someone who is 20 year old for so long, I have a craving to know how it's like to date a 30 year old'. Or any other random difference you can think of.

No really, being bisexual just means you love the person for who the person is and not their gender. Two of my friends are bisexual too. Would I date them just because they're the only girls that like other girls that I know? No because I don't like them that way. It's simple as that.

Some people that are actually gay pretend to be bisexual? I would think that those people are mostly under 18 years old, still learning more about themselves and still kind of confused. Not that older people can be in denial but they would probably just say they are straight rather than bisexual.

Also, bisexuals can be shy virgins, or only have loved the same person since they were a kid all their life, or never have flirted with anyone. Just like straight people. A shock I know. Of course they can also be pimps that sleep with anyone.
well naturally, until you find "the one" you will still be interested in other options. not hating on your sexuality, but still.

Dec 7, 2013 9:02 PM

moshimoshikitty said:
xJapaliicious said:

Well seeing the fact you prefer straight women in the first place it's not surprising why they would keep it a secret if they were deeply in love with you in fear of something happening.

I would talk with her in the beginning of the relationship to tell me about those things. Well, I didn't clarified enough, my bad.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Dec 7, 2013 9:04 PM

xJapaliicious said:
moshimoshikitty said:
xJapaliicious said:

I would talk with her in the beginning of the relationship to tell me about those things. Well, I didn't clarified enough, my bad.

I see.
stupidfucker said:

Dec 7, 2013 9:09 PM
i dont think bisexual means, that you are sexually atracted to both sexes. it was probably created so that you wouldnt be called gay for being too formal with your same gender friends, i hate when people call me one thing or the other, they are not me, they have no right to judge me. i can wear girl clothes if i want, im not gay.
and if you cant wear pink, then wear red, so then you wouldnt be sexist to both genders. thats my moto.
Modified by LightBearer3, Dec 7, 2013 9:12 PM

Dec 7, 2013 9:10 PM

LightBearer3 said:
i dont bisexual means, that you are sexually atracted to both sexes. it was probably created so that you wouldnt be called gay for being too formal with your same gender friends, i hate when people call me one thing or the other, they are not me, they have no right to judge me. i can wear girl clothes if i want, im not gay.

What the fuck is this.
stupidfucker said:

Dec 7, 2013 9:29 PM

LightBearer3 said:
i dont think bisexual means, that you are sexually atracted to both sexes. it was probably created so that you wouldnt be called gay for being too formal with your same gender friends, i hate when people call me one thing or the other, they are not me, they have no right to judge me. i can wear girl clothes if i want, im not gay.
and if you cant wear pink, then wear red, so then you wouldnt be sexist to both genders. thats my moto.
Wat.

Dec 7, 2013 9:37 PM

LightBearer3 said:
I don't think you know what bisexual means.

Anyways I'm bisexual so .... @ this thread.

Dec 7, 2013 9:37 PM

LightBearer3 said:

pls no copy pasterino

Dec 8, 2013 2:08 AM
I can't imagine any males being angry about their girlfriends being bisexual. Unless they were insecure and scared that she is going to leave.

Dec 8, 2013 2:16 AM

Well firstly i like those things to be spoken openly when i would go in a relationship with a woman,as for second i dont mind if she is bisexual but if we would go for a general idea could be bad cuz she could cheat on you with women and men so you got to keep an eye on both lets say best friend but also her best friend anyways it could generate on a long talk with pro's and cons but i keep my idea that i wouldnt mind if she was.
~Hold your breath.count to 3
~And do a dance to death with me

Dec 8, 2013 9:18 PM

LightBearer3 said:
i dont think bisexual means, that you are sexually atracted to both sexes.

pls do not be dumb

bi=2
sexual= sexual

2 sexual
omfg pls

i can wear girl clothes if i want, im not gay.

wat

Dec 8, 2013 9:43 PM

The girl I'm dating now is a quadsexual. I know she only likes me for my thighs and Thanksgiving was a bit weird (she hogged all the dark meat), but I'm okay with it.

Dec 9, 2013 2:34 AM

I'm seriously laughing my ass off with the ludicrous answers on this thread, let alone the topic itself!
Kudos to anybody who tries, or tried, to make any sense out of these ridiculous answers. I could never have your patience.
Yes, bisexuals are just gay people in disguise XDD

Dec 9, 2013 7:40 AM

LightBearer3 said:
Preach, my brother.
Makomonogatari said:
lupadim said:

Dec 9, 2013 8:02 AM

Increase the chances of getting a two girl birthday threesome? Sure, why not.

Dec 9, 2013 8:06 AM

I don't really care about sexual preference as long as they are into me and not into someone else.

Dec 9, 2013 8:58 AM

My girlfriend went out with a girl before going out with me, and it took me a long time to get over it, because I took the term bi-sexual in its rawest form and as a way of saying; "I am attracted to other people and not just you." I guess I just didn't - and still don't - see the point in labelling yourself bi-sexual if you're in a stable relationship that's not a threesome. In a relationship, I wouldn't want to express attraction to anyone besides my partner. I know saying "I am attracted to male and female" doesn't mean you're going to be attracted to more than one person, but it's like saying there's a chance. I just don't see any point in pointing that out or making a point of labelling yourself as bi-sexual when you're in a relationship. You can be in a gay relationship, or a straight relationship. The only bi-sexual relationship is a threesome.
Modified by Touka, Dec 9, 2013 9:20 AM
Like Japanese films? Swing by the Cinema of Japan club! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Dec 9, 2013 9:19 AM

gstaad said:
LightBearer3 said:
Preach, my brother.

I think his motto needs a little work to be honest. It isn't catchy enough.

Dec 9, 2013 9:25 AM

Infinite said:
gstaad said:
LightBearer3 said:
Preach, my brother.

I think his motto needs a little work to be honest. It isn't catchy enough.
It's a diamond in the rough.
Makomonogatari said:
lupadim said:

Dec 9, 2013 3:45 PM

why the hell not

Dec 9, 2013 3:48 PM

It'd be pretty awesome, so I'm all for it.

Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »