Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 5, 2013 1:43 AM

Apr 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Sin: The Movie, sounds like a sinful movie, isn't it? I agree with the two MAL reviews about this, it's a waste of time. And wasting is a sin in it's own. Unfortunately, I have a lot of time lately and I'm a great sinner. XD After seeing this, 3 words sum it up in the course of viewing this: watchable, regrettable, forgettable. Somehow I feel generous and forgiving (ugh!) so I give it 5/10.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Jul 29, 2017 7:51 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
unfornately is a bad film/ona of one hour, with a comun plot, the revenge, in a advance human society... a plot with a lot of mistakes and bad turns, predictalbe!
The animation style, horrible....yes, yes is of the 1999 year, but there are films with better animation and older that one, a grid animation!

4/10 and i am generous!!!
Feb 3, 2019 11:56 AM

Jul 2008
Oh my god.....this was absolutely horrible. Watch it if you need those bad movie laughs.

3/10
Feb 18, 2019 5:09 PM

Sep 2018
I really don't get the hate for this one, I mean it's not the greatest thing in the world and the animators evidently don't know how to animate things like bullet time... But it's not as bad as people make out, it's essentially just a dumb action flick and it's enjoyable enough as that. I think if nothing else all these reviews and comments that make out like it's the worst thing ever proves is the power of group think.
Feb 21, 2021 10:38 PM

Aug 2016
Don't know why the dude who died a couple minutes into the movie has a picture but the main character doesn't.

This movie was pretty much just as trashy and enjoyable as I expected it to be. Don't know what's with these 90's sci-fi anime slop OVA's that like the entire invasion of the villains tower at the end of every single one them, but I'm not complaining, I think it's fun.

I think this one would've benefited with a bit better action scenes as they were kind of lame and anti-climatic tbh. As for the story, who the fuck watches these for the story anyway.
Sep 26, 2021 9:58 AM
Sep 2015
Anime wasn't really good but it made me buy original SiN video game and I'm having fun :D
One thing I'm worried about is JC - hope he doesn't die in the game
Sep 23, 2022 9:46 PM

Jan 2020
Kristiwazhere said:
I really don't get the hate for this one, I mean it's not the greatest thing in the world and the animators evidently don't know how to animate things like bullet time... But it's not as bad as people make out, it's essentially just a dumb action flick and it's enjoyable enough as that. I think if nothing else all these reviews and comments that make out like it's the worst thing ever proves is the power of group think.

Blame people like anime abandon for making a lot of not really that bad ovas and even really good ones get hate
I liked this
It isn't the greatest thing ever but it was rather interesting and fun
Nov 2, 2022 12:51 PM

Jul 2011
It's not that bad. It's quite the generic old OVA but I have seen far worse old OVA.
But I think the ending is a bit too rushed and if they had 10 more minutes, the finale could have been better.
Jun 16, 2023 1:09 PM

Jul 2016
im reminded this exists due to Errant Signal talking about the game
https://youtu.be/Zz4uppst-7I?t=1835

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.