Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 2, 2013 10:58 PM

Nov 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
You know I watched one of this guys' other works and it was weird. I have no idea why I thought this one wouldn't be when I saw the thumbnail. But boy was that weird. Like always I have no idea what happened. I can't explain it but I know that I didn't like it much. Very idk if I would say creepy, but creepy, especially the doll part.
Mar 22, 2014 11:40 PM
Aug 2013
This was so .... creepy !!!! It freaked me out 0.0
and I didn't have any idea what it is about or what they want to tell us ..... just RANDOM :l
Nov 22, 2014 7:48 PM

May 2014
Man, I have no idea as well. Is Tsuji being too philosophical or something? if so, this thing is too deep for me
Jan 4, 2019 3:59 PM

Oct 2015
The anime seems to contain a deeper meaning of oscillation throughout the rest of the world. I think the anime is telling to wake up from all the hate and evil that is looming around us. The key represents the light of positivity which must be spread throughout the world!

I'm just bullshitting, it is deep though! I liked the puppetry though. 6/10.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Dec 19, 2019 7:08 AM

Nov 2018
Only link I managed to find [https://kissanime.ru/Anime/Samero/Movie?id=150234&s=default]
I hate everyone equally
Jul 30, 2022 3:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.