Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Dec 2, 2013 3:52 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
LMAO, dat panties.

Oh Yaya, silly you. I think Yaya's exaggeration was even more funnier this episode. (and sexier too). Ah Charlotte's family problems weren't very pleasant.

Ah another cliffhanger :(

Stark700Dec 2, 2013 4:01 PM
Dec 2, 2013 3:52 AM

Nov 2007
Attack during the ceremony... So she knows about that shy girl, who is twin sister of the first girl (no wonder she looks like her). A smaller megane girl with obocchama type boy.

The twins cannot be coexist? KajiKaji's character mentioned again, he or someone else instructed her to attack the principal. Attack again because she failed last time.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Dec 2, 2013 7:26 AM

Feb 2009
tsubasalover said:
So she knows about that shy girl, who is twin sister of the first girl (no wonder she looks like her).
Younger sister. Henri is Charl's younger sister.

That proceeded well I guess. Lots of details about Charl's behavior and actions. Raishin still being the nosy guy that he is that can't leave both the sisters alone. Yaya's underwear was hot. And them cliffhangers. Of course he'll survive this but that fall was pretty deep. Raishin really has a thick layer of plot armor here. This was bit much even for him. Ah well.

Irori version of ED. And as expected, Henri for that end card. Again I wonder who will be the ones for the last 3 episodes as all of the girls have already been featured. Perhaps a pairing of the girls? Yaya and Frey? Irori and Komurasaki? Charl and Henri? Shoko and Kimberly? We'll see I guess.
Dec 2, 2013 11:32 AM

Aug 2010
Nice episode.

Lol'd so much at the start with Henri saying he gets turned on by beastality and how Yaya and Frey beleived he's gonna gangbang her with the dogs XDXDXD

Yaya's jealousy was <3 as usual and Dem lingerie are so damn HOT!! How the hell can u tell her "Get out of the bed when she's like this" >.<

Liking Chars clothes. Can't wait to know her reason in details since the manga/LN aren't translated til that part yet.

Well, can't wait for some Henri dereness nxt ep ^^
Dec 2, 2013 11:47 AM

Nov 2013
Cool episode, ending with another cliffhanger!

These girls sure have a perverted mind to let a simple statement from Rainshin create that misunderstanding. Also, Yaya´s jealously was cute and funny as usual!

Dec 2, 2013 12:13 PM

May 2013
Man that cliffhanger. So Henri is Charlotte's younger sister. No wonder they look so alike.
Dec 2, 2013 12:28 PM

Jul 2013
Oh god, such misunderstandings are killing me, bestiality ? Lol.

Hmm, so there's someone disguised as charlotte wreaking havoc or that's her but in some kind hypinosis ? I'm intrigued.

Note that I'm not familiar with the source, nor do I wish to be spoiled on it. It just anime-only speculation.
JoksPacifistDec 2, 2013 12:43 PM
Dec 2, 2013 12:39 PM

Jan 2013
lol those misunderstandings xd even Frey xD
JoksPacifist said:
Hmm, so there's someone disguised as charlotte wreaking havoc or that's her but in some kind hypinosis ? I'm intrigued.

it's Charlotte, (i think) she just disguised herself to walk in public
Dec 2, 2013 12:57 PM

Aug 2013
Yaya is always funny, yours perverted thoughts and attitudes give another face to anime

This should be the last arc this season, I hope to improve further
Now I wonder who will be the villain, since they only appear in the last moment ..
Dec 2, 2013 1:52 PM
Apr 2013
JoksPacifist said:
Oh god, such misunderstandings are killing me, bestiality ? Lol.

Note that I'm not familiar with the source, nor do I wish to be spoiled on it. It just anime-only speculation.

So glad I am not the only person that thought this at first. But Char disguised herself as someone, not the other way around
Dec 2, 2013 1:54 PM
Jan 2013
Younger sister? More like younger twin sister.
Dec 2, 2013 2:04 PM

Mar 2013
good episode and yaya's pervertedness is always awesome.

dat lingerie she was wearing tho :) how can you throw her off the bed raishin!

dem imfamous cliffhangers are killing me! ahhhhhh
Dec 2, 2013 2:23 PM

Jul 2013
LOL those misunderstandings
Yaya, your perverted behaviour knows no bounds, lol
lol, Henri, Frey and Yaya
I hope this arc is better than the others
Dec 2, 2013 2:35 PM

Nov 2012
Some funny moments, especially with the bestiality.

Should get past to where the manga is translated at with the next episode. Interested to see whats going to happen.
Dec 2, 2013 2:49 PM

May 2012
If I can say one thing about this anime. It knows how to make an exciting cliffhanger. Overall pretty good episode. A lot of funny moments. That bestiality scene had me dying. "You rather have sex with another girl and an animal but not Yaya". Frey and Yaya make a good team when it comes to messing with Raishin.

I don't know what to think of Henri. I guess I have to wait to see more of her. Seems like Charl has a lot going on. Being in respectful families is never easy. Yaya in her lingerie was sexy. She can always be in my bed. That ending. Hate that I have to wait another week just to find out what happened.

Dat pervert.
Dec 2, 2013 2:56 PM

Dec 2012
"or just forget about the favour and do me!" man that is one horny machine.
Ǝ W ˙˙ ɹ ∀ Ǝ Ⅎ
Dec 2, 2013 3:03 PM

May 2013
Ohmane. As always, Yaya wants Raishin to 'do' her.

This episode was pretty nice, It's great that we now know why Char did the random attack to the tower.
Dec 2, 2013 3:42 PM

Jul 2012
I really want to know who is manipulating Charl to kill the headmaster.

Great episode!!!
Dec 2, 2013 3:59 PM

May 2013
Yaya trying to sleep with Raisin, nothing new this week...............
An ok episode
Dec 2, 2013 4:16 PM
Feb 2013
Oh, that intense Night Party, it's 87 already, phew, so fast, so close to end.
kcuf
Dec 2, 2013 4:21 PM

Nov 2012
Kingsforts manipulating Charl into kill headmaster to regain their reputation.Wonder what they're black mailing her with,probably something to do with her family.

Though is it the real Charl,I know the one that was talking to Raisin was real because of the way she was acting,but I'm guess the other fake Charl is the one attacking the headmaster?

Another cliffhanger,was expecting Raishin to jump in front of the blast to protect Frey like he did with the sword/axe thing a few episodes ago.
Dec 2, 2013 4:30 PM

Jul 2010
I wish Yaya would shut up at least for one episode.She's ruining the good atmosphere of this show imo.
That cliffhanger tho.Another week of waiting *sigh*
Dec 2, 2013 4:33 PM
Jul 2013
Death does not want to Charl sister, Henri. I did not understand one thing: Charl is the original?
Dec 2, 2013 4:59 PM

Aug 2013
There's no fake Charl. That glasses girl was just a disguise used on Charl by that dude.

Barion-Zara said:

Lol'd so much at the start with Henri saying he gets turned on by beastality and how Yaya and Frey beleived he's gonna gangbang her with the dogs XDXDXD

This. I didn't think Henri was a pervert but that was the first thing that popped in her head LMAO.

Been a while since I last read the manga but seeing that scene, now I remember what's going to happen next. Very interesting arc :D

Sad this isn't a 2 cour show.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Dec 2, 2013 4:59 PM
Nov 2013
Yaya <3
And I'm confused a little, so it IS Charlotte causing all these explosions and what not?
Looks like Raishin fell in a hole, as well as Henri
This show is always the highlight oft Monday, it's really hard waiting for new episodes :-(
Dec 2, 2013 5:36 PM
Jul 2018
They should've made Henri look at least a bit different from Charlotte. Something like a different colored hat.

I'm finding it really hard to tell them apart.
Dec 2, 2013 5:48 PM

Aug 2013
belatkuro said:
Irori version of ED. And as expected, Henri for that end card. Again I wonder who will be the ones for the last 3 episodes as all of the girls have already been featured. Perhaps a pairing of the girls? Yaya and Frey? Irori and Komurasaki? Charl and Henri? Shoko and Kimberly? We'll see I guess.

I'm willing to bet good money that one of them will be Raishin X Loki.
Dec 2, 2013 5:55 PM

Mar 2012
It sad to think we won't get Irori centric arc get animated.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Dec 2, 2013 5:56 PM
Mar 2013
Am I the only one who loved the "british Surströmming" or well, the name for it we swedes have is surströmming, as the can said. The pickled herring/canned herring.

Just a warning to you all.. don't ever touch that shit x) as I swede i know by experience that it's truly smelly..
Dec 2, 2013 6:00 PM

Mar 2012
Couldn't resist finding out what happens next with all these cliffhangers each week, so resorted to the manga. Unfortunately, manga also stopped at a cliffhanger for the current chapter.

Now I just have to wait another week. >:
Dec 2, 2013 7:46 PM

Jul 2013
So Charl has a twin sister named Henri... well that is one thing, but it is kind of difficult to tell there differences :/. Ah another cliffhanger, damn now I have to wait until next week...

And Yaya still gets a little jealous when Raishin mentioned any girl he likes, though he does not. XD

Dec 2, 2013 8:04 PM

Nov 2012
LOL everytime Henri gets weird ideas about Raishin.
Yaya and Frey were hilarious when they thought what Henri said was true.
Can't wait for next episode, whoever came up with the ciffhangers for this anime is doing a good job.
Dec 2, 2013 9:06 PM

Sep 2013
It's funny how the dogs moved closer after Frey called him a perv :3

That cliffhanger...
Dec 2, 2013 9:41 PM

Mar 2012
My opinion of this series goes from one extreme to the other within single episodes. Just as I thought it was going to pick up and become better, Yaya gets additional screen time to air her nonsense. And well, lo and behold, there's a new character who dabbles in wild sex-related fantasies. I think this series handles the dramatic parts decently (it helps to have a good OST too), but everything else...
Dec 2, 2013 11:47 PM

Aug 2013
I'm quite confused who charl really is. If henri's the imouto Who's this girl?

Is that really charl just using spell to be the one we knew from the beginning?

I hate it when a bishoujo is controlled by a villain in glasses...
Dec 3, 2013 12:09 AM

Feb 2009
iamdarrenearl said:
I'm quite confused who charl really is. If henri's the imouto Who's this girl?

Is that really charl just using spell to be the one we knew from the beginning?

I hate it when a bishoujo is controlled by a villain in glasses...
That's Charl. She was in a spell for disguise so she can hide around the school. That's why she couldn't be found by authorities even though Sigmund is freaking large.
Dec 3, 2013 12:17 AM

Nov 2012
Lol yaya, so many ROFL scenes in this ep, laughed so hard at many things this ep.
Poor Charl, always in some kind of trouble.

Dec 3, 2013 1:21 AM

Mar 2013
Yaya <3
poor Henri, who never managed to die XD
Dec 3, 2013 2:07 AM

Jan 2013
Always ending in a cliffhanger.
I was surprised at the bestiality joke, and Yaya directly telling Raishin to have sex with her.
Dec 3, 2013 4:44 AM

Apr 2013
Good episode.
Dec 3, 2013 4:49 AM

Sep 2008
Wtf, dat ecchi talk and mistunderstandings are so hilarious.

I kinda felt sorry for Raishin at the misunderstanding with the dogs, and was like "wtf" about Yaya's thoughts, that he would gangbang Henri with the dogs, at that sentence i really was speechless, i know that Yaya was a huge perv already, but that perverted? xD

Yaya wants to get banged by Raishin so much, i'm sure nearly every other man would've already fallen for her beggings xD

Idk about Henri, i don't really like her that much, she's too whiny-whiny all the time for me.

PS: The fact that every episode seems to end in a cliffhanger kinda annoys me now.
I don't have anythings against cliffhangers at all, i find myself liking and hating them at the same time every time they show up, 'cause i wanna know more at the moment I see it, but it also makes me wanna see the next episode even more.
However, there are a bit too much of them in Machine-Doll for my taste.
KarinyiaDec 3, 2013 4:53 AM
Dec 3, 2013 5:58 AM

Jul 2013
RAISHIN IS GAY!

I know most anime protagonist usually treat sex like it's something to be ashamed about but Raishin took it to another level. Not only he rejected Yaya's advances, it seems that he literally hates it. Yaya is probably understandable because she's not exactly human but there are others like Frey who threw herself to him and his reaction is no different. In this episode, he even explicitly stated he doesn't have romantic feelings Charl.

So what's the deal with him then? he's not exactly a tsundere or any kind of dere (he has never shown any).In fact if you observe carefully, his most dynamic relationships are always with guys. His bickering with Loki resembles a very close couple who fights about everything. He seemed to trust and open up to Felix more than he trusted Charl in the beginning. If this show has a yaoi tag, we'll probably gonna see a Loki-Raishin kiss by the final episode.
Dec 3, 2013 6:09 AM

Feb 2009
jiraiya_sensei said:
RAISHIN IS GAY!

I know most anime protagonist usually treat sex like it's something to be ashamed about but Raishin took it to another level. Not only he rejected Yaya's advances, it seems that he literally hates it. Yaya is probably understandable because she's not exactly human but there are others like Frey who threw herself to him and his reaction is no different. In this episode, he even explicitly stated he doesn't have romantic feelings Charl.

So what's the deal with him then? he's not exactly a tsundere or any kind of dere (he has never shown any).In fact if you observe carefully, his most dynamic relationships are always with guys. His bickering with Loki resembles a very close couple who fights about everything. He seemed to trust and open up to Felix more than he trusted Charl in the beginning. If this show has a yaoi tag, we'll probably gonna see a Loki-Raishin kiss by the final episode.
Wait for the next episode. Raishin has a reason for that. Whether you or others will accept it is another story.
Dec 3, 2013 7:14 AM

Jul 2010
Dat cliffhanger.

Extrieve said:
Yaya trying to sleep with Raisin, nothing new this week...............
An ok episode
Dec 3, 2013 8:48 AM
Jan 2011
Man, Charl's character is really becoming complicated, I can't say if the girl with pig tails and glasses is really charl or being a Henri's look alike is the real her, also, was she suppose to be a loner? If so who is that bossy guy sipping tea?
Dec 3, 2013 9:24 AM

Oct 2013
Why is so hard to figure that Chal was the one in disguise in ponytail? A lot is asking the same thing - who is that girl in ponytail...

yaya is so cute...Frey got infected by yaya's tsuntsun
Dec 3, 2013 11:40 AM

Dec 2010
Pretty enjoyable episode! The stuff about beastiality and the threesome thing were comical, and made me laugh. But then again, Yaya always makes me laugh!
Dec 3, 2013 11:41 AM

Aug 2012
Great episode. Funny stuff with the panty scene and Henris misunderstanding of Raishins pervertness haha.
Can't wait till next week to see what exactly is the cause of Charl doing what she's doing, assuming there's more than just what they speculated..
Dec 3, 2013 2:57 PM

Oct 2011
Yaya wants Raishin all to herself XDDDD

NOOOO Raishin!!!!!!
Dec 3, 2013 4:23 PM

Oct 2013
a nice episode, liked it, looking forward for the next episode, damn 20 minutes each week is not enough, its for that i hate aired series :P
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Machine-Doll wa Kizutsukanai Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Nov 25, 2013

96 by PedroKarim64 »»
May 22, 2023 2:07 PM

Poll: » Machine-Doll wa Kizutsukanai Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Nov 4, 2013

107 by PedroKarim64 »»
May 21, 2023 3:28 PM

Poll: » Machine-Doll wa Kizutsukanai Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 23, 2013

190 by Nukelotide »»
May 15, 2023 9:08 PM

Poll: » Machine-Doll wa Kizutsukanai Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Oct 7, 2013

214 by obijho »»
Apr 20, 2023 12:27 PM

Poll: » Machine-Doll wa Kizutsukanai Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 28, 2013

112 by de_baech »»
Dec 20, 2022 8:55 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.