Forum Settings
Forums

New Sunrise Original Anime 'Buddy Complex' Announced

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Dec 8, 2013 2:07 PM

Sep 2011
Kaioshin_Sama said:
JizzyHitler said:
Kaioshin_Sama said:
Progeusz said:
AdolTheRed said:
but I dont think those 2 points are limited to just Sunrise and their shows. I only check the News section but IIRC, I've seen ppl post like that in nearly every single thread about any kind of anime or even manga. Ofc, the more popular the anime/manga, the higher the chance it has of someone posting something like that.
That's what everyone has been trying to tell him for past few months. But he only notices criticism of Sunrise and is blind to haters of other studio. It's like he's desperately trying to make it seem as if he or his beloved studio is discriminated. Victim complex?

You haven't been around the internet much have you? No Sunrise isn't the only studio whose shows get that for sure, but I have yet to see any other producer that gets it this early all the time and to anywhere near the extent on average. Maybe Gonzo back when they actually kind of existed.

J.C staff, A1 pictures, and Deen

J.C Staff I'll half give you mainly cause they had to deal with not being the much vaunted Kyoto Animation when they went to go do Little Busters, but they also enjoy tons of popularity and acclaim for Index and their romantic comedies seem generally well liked on average. A1 seems plenty popular to me, but perhaps has faltered in it's image since that whole Sword Art Online and Magi (still don't know why Aniplex keeps hiring Hiroyuki Yoshino) thing but they had tremendous hype going in at least and their parent studio Aniplex is behind pretty much all the most popular anime in recent memory like Madoka, Monogatari and Fate/Zero to name a couple. Deen...yeah if they ever still really did anything besides the odd Higurashi OVA I'd agree hands down, but yeah I'll give you that one I guess. Deen are probably the only ones I'd argue get as much pre-hate these days as Sunrise produced stuff.

A-1 gets alot of flack for any adaptation they attempt, Even arguably the best show they have animated, shinsekai yori, was a poor adaptation of a great novel and left out tons of stuff such as the developments between sotouru and saki, or alot of crucial dialogue. I guarentee you when A1 announces a show it doesnt matter whos working on it or what its adapting, you see just as many if not more complaints than this thread

i think most of the sunrise hate from this thread boils simply because they havent had the greatest of track records recently, Gundam Age in particular was the thing that seemed to really alienate a large portion of the fanbase. Even really beloved studios teand to alienate people sooner or later and need to play the rebuilding act, hell my favorite studio bones(which was made from sunrise) is currently under a rebuilding stage because they have been off recently and alienated people with poor decisions.

Its not just cause its sunrise, there are other factors that go towards it. Plus dont disregard that there are a bunch of people saying they think this looks really good as well as hyping it up simply because its sunrise(which mind you is equally as bad as disliking something cause its sunrise.)

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Dec 8, 2013 2:52 PM

Oct 2007
Hahalollawl said:
Progeusz said:
AdolTheRed said:
but I dont think those 2 points are limited to just Sunrise and their shows. I only check the News section but IIRC, I've seen ppl post like that in nearly every single thread about any kind of anime or even manga. Ofc, the more popular the anime/manga, the higher the chance it has of someone posting something like that.
That's what everyone has been trying to tell him for past few months. But he only notices criticism of Sunrise and is blind to haters of other studio. It's like he's desperately trying to make it seem as if he or his beloved studio is discriminated. Victim complex?

While this may be true (I suppose it's not too hard to find haters of a lot of things on the internet), if you accept that last sentence of AdolTheRed's post, then it's perhaps understandable why Kaioshin_Sama feels Sunrise gets an undue level of hate. If more popular things get more of the hate, and if you consider Sunrise one of the more popular studios (which I do), then perhaps Sunrise does get more hate than some other studios.
There is some truth to it however Kaioshin_Sama is misunderstanding the hate - he thinks it's directed at Sunrise specifically while it's simply directed at popularity and actual studio has nothing to do with it. His problems are the most obvious in case of Valvrave - he's unable to differentiate between Valvrave hate and Sunrise hate. Most of people complaining about VVV only have problems with this specific show and either like/love other works of Sunrise or don't even know who made VVV.
Also, I think Sunrise will never get as much hate as JC Staff gets and will struggle to get close to levels of Deen (which gets even harsher reviews than JC but isn't as well known) or KyoAni and Shaft (both have huge vocal fanbases and hatebases).
There's also difference in moods of negative comments - Sunrise is treated by some with skepticism/indifference (it better not be another trainwreck, so bored of mecha), with Deen or JC its more like resignation/disgust/disappointment (another terrible adaptation incoming, why were they allowed to adapt this show?) while KyoAni or Shaft get outright hate (another moe/harem crap, why are Japanese eating up this shit?).

@JizzyHitler, I'm not sure if A-1 is recognized widely-enough to be considered in comparison. I feel like many people don't know about this studio or have problems linking it with specific shows.
Dec 8, 2013 3:15 PM
May 2013
Bringing this thread back to the initial topic, would anyone who reads Japanese mind doing a bit of a brief translation for me of some of the character descriptions on the website http://buddy-complex.jp/character.html ? Like maybe the 3 main characters and some of those bishoujos (Lene, Elvira, Anessa, and Margaret) plzzz? Translating the page didn't seem to translate the descriptions, and I'm not sure what would happen if you tried to put it through google translate...Thanks! =D
Dec 8, 2013 8:09 PM

Apr 2013
symbv said:
Sourire said:
] popular, influential =/= good.
What you think is not good =/= it is indeed not good
once again, entertainment =/= good, writing was awful.

symbv said:
^ It just goes to show that he is using a very personal and subjective criteria for what is "good" while disguising in language that sounds universal and objective ("it is good" "accurate" etc) when in fact it is anything but.
laughable.
Mod Edit: Double post combined.
rodacDec 9, 2013 1:32 AM
Dec 8, 2013 8:25 PM

Oct 2007
Sourire said:
symbv said:
Sourire said:

I don't think that's what he was trying to say there buddy.
Dec 8, 2013 9:38 PM
May 2012
Guys, can we just cut to the chase? I've been looking forward to this after of my traumatized for flip flops in Valvrave the Liberator & see what happens.

I don't care IF writing/character doesn't look good, It doesn't matter to me (The show hasn't air yet so what do you expect more?).
JafriZinDec 8, 2013 9:43 PM
Dec 8, 2013 11:37 PM
Aug 2012
Kaioshin_Sama said:
Sourire said:
symbv said:
Sourire said:

He is the type of people who will try to derail the thread.......leave him dude.

Btw as what i was saying earlier, Does this remind you of ACE 3 by any chance.............the starting especially? Kind of seemed like that to me.

Also has any new information of pv has been released yet?

Dec 9, 2013 12:22 AM
Oct 2010
Nidhoeggr said:
I agree, give us Gundam Origin already.

I figure studio 1 probably just started working on GO. Unicorn should be mostly done or done (since it has a may release date) and rumours are that G-reko is being done by studio 2 and I think Studio 3 are doing build fighters. All the other studios are caught up with stuff as well or might be helping with those projects (if the mecha for G-reko and Origin are hand drawn then it's going to be alot of work, I hope they are! Sunrise has been pretty good with keeping gundam hand drawn for the most part..), so I think Origin might be late 2014. G-reko might probably come out sooner.
GD1551Dec 9, 2013 12:29 AM
Dec 9, 2013 3:29 AM

Feb 2012
Me: Oh, sounds interesting. beginning of PV, hmmm, seems cool so far -insert mecha- yeah i'm done here, goodbye
Dec 9, 2013 3:59 AM
Dec 2010
Kaioshin_Sama said:
Yet again the sheer level of ignorance in this thread is typical. There's a select group of people that should probably just stop posting entirely and quit while they are ahead.

A couple of things I'll never ever understand when it comes to online commentary about Sunrise and their shows is

a) how some people always seem in such a mad rush to outright condemn them at the earliest possible opportunity which nowadays is pre-airing a lot of the time

b) the absolute complete confidence people seem to have that their opinion of a show by them is an unequivocal and universal measure of it's quality and just common knowledge. Like watch if anybody besides maybe symbv or Thanglong quote this post people are just going to completely ignore everything I said and just launch into some sort of vaguely trollbait shit post telling me how x is bad cause it's bad.

Everyone knew that Valvrave was going to end up being a trainwreck before it was even aired, and in the end they were proven right. You yourself explained why people hate Sunrise in the latest Valvrave ep discussion thread: "Anyway if I had to make a suggestion to Sunrise/Aniplex in the future it would be to stop hiring writers people clearly don't like on a personal level. Its no surprise that shows with Hiroyuki Yoshino and/or Ichiro Okouchi writing are among their least successful in recent memory while they get Yosuke Kuroda for Build Fighters and its popularity manages to go beyond the kids demo. I have less problems with Okouchi than Yoshino personally but I'm baffled by their continual exposure considering Japan clearly doesn't think much of either beyond Code Geass."

This new series seems to have new blood as writer and director, which may or may not be a good thing. Fact is the mecha anime genre has been milked to death and most mecha series nowadays are recycle of old stuff and hardly ground breaking. My first impression of this new series is that it would be yet more of the same, but we'll see how it turns out.
Dec 9, 2013 7:10 AM

Sep 2012
Sourire said:
symbv said:
Sourire said:
I agree but that does not mean what I said is wrong.

Sourire said:
symbv said:
^ It just goes to show that he is using a very personal and subjective criteria for what is "good" while disguising in language that sounds universal and objective ("it is good" "accurate" etc) when in fact it is anything but.
laughable.
About your comment? I surely agree with you LOL

scytheavatar said:
Everyone knew that Valvrave was going to end up being a trainwreck before it was even aired, and in the end they were proven right.
I am not sure how you got that "everyone" because from what I read before the show started, surely far from EVERYONE gave such prediction.

scytheavatar said:
Fact is the mecha anime genre has been milked to death and most mecha series nowadays are recycle of old stuff and hardly ground breaking. My first impression of this new series is that it would be yet more of the same, but we'll see how it turns out.
This is just like saying mahou shojo / SoL / love comedy blah blah have been milked to death and most series of the genre nowadays are recycle of old stuff. At the end we will always see some troupes and elements get reused but there are also evolution and new ideas get mixed in. The only fact is that mecha anime genre is not as popular as the old days but that does not necessarily mean that the genre has already milked to death.

Hahalollawl said:
Bringing this thread back to the initial topic, would anyone who reads Japanese mind doing a bit of a brief translation for me of some of the character descriptions on the website http://buddy-complex.jp/character.html ? Like maybe the 3 main characters and some of those bishoujos (Lene, Elvira, Anessa, and Margaret) plzzz? Translating the page didn't seem to translate the descriptions, and I'm not sure what would happen if you tried to put it through google translate...Thanks! =D
Name the characters whose descriptions you want to translate most. Don't feel like translating everything (and you put at least 7 names in your post) so pick your choice and I will see to it for the translation.
symbvDec 9, 2013 7:18 AM
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Dec 9, 2013 9:00 AM

Apr 2013
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
Kaioshin_Sama said:
Sourire said:
symbv said:
Sourire said:

He is the type of people who will try to derail the thread.......leave him dude.
didn't realize giving my opinion on an anime company who's in discussion here and then replying to the people criticizing what I say derailing, sorry.
Dec 9, 2013 12:11 PM
Oct 2010
scytheavatar said:

Everyone knew that Valvrave was going to end up being a trainwreck before it was even aired, and in the end they were proven right. You yourself explained why people hate Sunrise in the latest Valvrave ep discussion thread: "Anyway if I had to make a suggestion to Sunrise/Aniplex in the future it would be to stop hiring writers people clearly don't like on a personal level. Its no surprise that shows with Hiroyuki Yoshino and/or Ichiro Okouchi writing are among their least successful in recent memory while they get Yosuke Kuroda for Build Fighters and its popularity manages to go beyond the kids demo. I have less problems with Okouchi than Yoshino personally but I'm baffled by their continual exposure considering Japan clearly doesn't think much of either beyond Code Geass."

This new series seems to have new blood as writer and director, which may or may not be a good thing. Fact is the mecha anime genre has been milked to death and most mecha series nowadays are recycle of old stuff and hardly ground breaking. My first impression of this new series is that it would be yet more of the same, but we'll see how it turns out.

There is a lot wrong with this post but I'll just stick to certain things,

Firstly, I don't know how anyone could have thought Valvrave would be a trainwreck before it aired.. there was so little information on it I don't see how that was possible.

Secondly Build Fighters was always destined to go beyond the kid demographic. A lot of gundam fans just watch it to see the older suits with modern animation and to see gundams from all the different shows battle it out. It's pretty much the Extreme Vs of gundam shows at this point.

Thirdly I'm not sure what you mean by the mecha genre has been milked to death. Does that mean all other genres have been as well? There really hasn't been a ground breaking series in a while. TBH I'd say the mecha genre has actually adapted to changes quite well over the years, particularly sunrise's work.
Dec 9, 2013 10:33 PM
May 2013
@symbv Fiiiiiine lol. Can you do the 3 main characters + Anessa Rossetti? I hope she gets significant screen time. Is anyone else impressed that they have VAs like HanaKana and Marina Inoue voicing SUPPORTING characters? I mean, they seem like pretty big names to be in supporting roles. I could be wrong though.
HahalollawlDec 10, 2013 9:34 AM
Dec 10, 2013 6:46 AM
May 2012
*Grabs Popcorn*

Seriously, what is up with the hate & it's got to do with Valvrave?

(Even though it's produced by SUNRISE)
JafriZinDec 10, 2013 8:59 PM
Dec 11, 2013 6:20 AM

Nov 2013
Looks interesting enough. I'm new to watching mecha anime, but I love the genre so far.. Hopefully this is a good one.
Dec 11, 2013 10:40 AM
May 2013
If only people could stop treating their own subjective OPINIONS as though they are objective undeniable undebatable FACTS. Then they might not have as many stupid arguments with people who happen to have different opinions. It kinda seems like people are just begging for a fight when they make some of these posts. Or they have such hubris as to believe their opinions ARE facts.

Also, seeing as the show hasn't even started airing yet, making any declarative statements about its quality seems awfully premature. Why not just wait and see first?
Dec 11, 2013 10:28 PM
Apr 2013
The fan-girls are going to be all over this. -_- Yaoi fodder in the making.
Dec 12, 2013 2:35 AM
Mar 2010
HappyAdventurer said:

Nah I think it'll only have as much yaoi as Valvrave did. :P
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
Dec 12, 2013 4:13 AM
May 2012
Hahalollawl said:
If only people could stop treating their own subjective OPINIONS as though they are objective undeniable undebatable FACTS. Then they might not have as many stupid arguments with people who happen to have different opinions. It kinda seems like people are just begging for a fight when they make some of these posts. Or they have such hubris as to believe their opinions ARE facts.

Also, seeing as the show hasn't even started airing yet, making any declarative statements about its quality seems awfully premature. Why not just wait and see first?

That's exactly what I was thinking! Anyway wanna share some popcorn with me?
JafriZinDec 12, 2013 6:41 AM
Dec 12, 2013 5:31 AM
Aug 2012
HappyAdventurer said:

I was wondering which part of the pv was screaming yaoi................then again you won't be able to answer that. Baseless assumptions again and again!!!

Dec 12, 2013 6:47 AM
May 2012
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
I was wondering which part of the pv was screaming yaoi................then again you won't be able to answer that. Baseless assumptions again and again!!!

*Grabs a popcorn while reading hate/bash posts with the word 'yaoi'*

Seriously, since when we have fangirls here? that show wasn't even air yet.
JafriZinDec 12, 2013 10:27 PM
Dec 18, 2013 3:09 AM

Feb 2012
Another Mecha Show. I hope there's more yuri shows next year.
Dec 20, 2013 8:28 PM

May 2008
Never before has my expectations been more unmet with a single video. GG, Sunrise.

HappyAdventurer said:

Did you even watch the PV? You would have to be blind to miss how not BL the PV is.
Dec 20, 2013 8:52 PM

Oct 2007
BlueBusterJeff said:
*Grabs Popcorn*

Seriously, what is up with the hate & it's got to do with Valvrave?

(Even though it's produced by SUNRISE)

As far as I can tell it has something to do with their apparently not being enough female characters or yuri or something. It makes absolutely no sense to complain about but then what else is new.

scytheavatar said:

This is such absolute bullshit. First of all who decided Valvrave was a "trainwreck" as you put it? You? If so who cares what you as an individual think, it has nothing to do with the prejudice at hand and the fact that you don't seem to grasp that is just one clear reason you are barely worth listening too here.

As far as I know it's written by a production committee which means it will probably have multiple different writers. Maybe doing some research will help your posting. Also lots of genres have been milked to death, singling one out in this case seems kind of pointless IMO. Don't like mecha, don't watch mecha anime, plain and fucking simple.

In short try making a worth while post that is of value to someone instead of threadshitting.

Hahalollawl said:
@symbv Fiiiiiine lol. Can you do the 3 main characters + Anessa Rossetti? I hope she gets significant screen time. Is anyone else impressed that they have VAs like HanaKana and Marina Inoue voicing SUPPORTING characters? I mean, they seem like pretty big names to be in supporting roles. I could be wrong though.

Not particularly, Sunrise shows almost always have really stacked casts full of popular seiyu with some pretty obvious recurring favorites. It's just kind of to be expected.

yadayada said:
Looks interesting enough. I'm new to watching mecha anime, but I love the genre so far.. Hopefully this is a good one.

Good stuff. The genre really gets a bad rap and there's been this attitude for a while now that anything mecha is automatically DoA, but I'm glad to see that there are still younger folk that can see past all the prejudice and myths about the genre and still have fun with and enjoy and get something out of the whole mecha thing. We'll indeed see if this can be an enjoyable show. It's admittedly not a genre for everyone, but I think at the very least like any show it deserves a chance to actually air before people start practically writing a eulogy for it and attaching traits to it that we aren't even sure if it has yet.
PeacingOutDec 20, 2013 9:23 PM
Dec 20, 2013 10:14 PM
May 2013
^^^ Speaking of Mecha anime, have you seen Nobunaga the Fool? It's another mecha anime airing in winter (though not by Sunrise) and it looks really good to me. Nobunaga the Fool and Buddy Complex are probably two of my most highly anticipated of the Winter season, which actually looks pretty good to me overall.
Dec 20, 2013 10:38 PM
Sep 2013
I hear Shoujo.
Dec 21, 2013 12:47 AM

Oct 2007
scytheavatar said:
Everyone knew that Valvrave was going to end up being a trainwreck before it was even aired, and in the end they were proven right.
For something to be a trainwreck it has to get derailed first. VVV hype train has never seen any rails in its wild ride. Sunrise is simply having fun with the show and that's why fans can enjoy it immensely.
Dec 21, 2013 2:12 AM
Mar 2010
Cayo said:
I hear Shoujo.

How in the world is this shoujo?
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
Dec 21, 2013 3:43 AM
Aug 2012
Cayo said:
I hear Shoujo.

Well that escalated quickly...............first yaoi now shoujo? What's next? Can you people actually bother to watch the pvs before posting shit................

pizza_012 said:
Another Mecha Show. I hope there's more yuri shows next year.

There are actually.............i can name at least one for now "Sakura Trick", forgot the name of the rest. But how is that relevant here...........

yadayada said:

Welcome to the party...........hopefully you will enjoy.

Dec 22, 2013 5:15 PM

Nov 2007
Additional Casts:
Chuse Franbowa: Ryohei Kimura
Galsian Bars: Arthur Lounsbery (Lounsbery, Arthur) (One of the five in "soffive", theme song singer group of Seiyuu Sentai Voicetorm 7)
Soeharto: Eiji Miyashita
Saburota Okisaka: Minoru Shiraishi
Don Naher: Nobuyuki Kobushi
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Dec 22, 2013 10:25 PM

Mar 2009
tsubasalover said:
Additional Casts:

Will check this out.

Dec 22, 2013 10:27 PM

Sep 2012
HappyAdventurer said:
Is it the attractive male characters that are making you insecure and uncomfortable? You better stop watching anime all together then, because they're everywhere. You poor thing :(
Dec 23, 2013 9:50 AM

Oct 2007
Hahalollawl said:
^^^ Speaking of Mecha anime, have you seen Nobunaga the Fool? It's another mecha anime airing in winter (though not by Sunrise) and it looks really good to me. Nobunaga the Fool and Buddy Complex are probably two of my most highly anticipated of the Winter season, which actually looks pretty good to me overall.

Yeah admittedly I'm not to hype on that one yet because I haven't been a fan of anything Shoji Kawamori has done in a long long time ever since he went all weird and became more obsessed with idols than ever and just really bizarre script and character development/reveal choices that I can't see any sane director not deliberately trying to insult and waste his audiences time come up with. The I'm really a dog one in Aquarion stands out in particular as him just not taking his audience and fans of his works seriously.

The last thing he was involved in that I generally liked was Macross Frontier, but Basquash, Aquarion Franchise, AKB0048 etc were all tremendous disappointments. He's one of the original creators of mecha anime and created some of my favorite series of the 80's and 90's in the Macross' and Escaflowne, but he has a lot to show me right now. I'll definitely be giving The Fool a chance with checked expectations cause it looks like it could finally be a return to form, but if it gets too weird on me I might have to say that Kawamori truly is past his prime and blacklist him. He's handling pretty much the most important staff positions aside from Director (I bet he ends up credited as Chief Director though) for The Fool himself so there really will be little excuses if it goes all weird and unpleasant on us.
Dec 23, 2013 10:54 AM
May 2007
tsubasalover said:
Additional Casts:

Tusais Framboise

Galsian Bars: Arthur Lounsbery (Lounsbery, Arthur) (One of the five in "soffive", theme song singer group of Seiyuu Sentai Voicetorm 7)

Garcian Bass

Saburota Okisaka: Minoru Shiraishi

Saburota Ogisaka
Dec 23, 2013 2:21 PM

Oct 2007
Kaioshin_Sama said:
Basquash, Aquarion Franchise, AKB0048 etc were all tremendous disappointments.
Kaioshin_Sama said:
Kawamori, you aren't allowed to have fun because I'm too mature for that!
Dec 23, 2013 10:47 PM

Jul 2013
Yaoi bait and giant robots, you say? Sunrise, you say? Hm... :3
Dec 25, 2013 3:45 PM
May 2013
Hahalollawl said:

quote for fucking truth

yadayada said:

Hope its good for you to enjoy and keep a open mind.
Jan 2, 2014 3:38 PM

Mar 2009
RandomPerson4 said:
Hmm animation looks nice, might check this out.
Hope it's not another Valvrave. :/
Red_Keys said:
And suddenly, mecha.

Meh, fighting in giant robots isn't my thing.

It's a Sunrise anime. Everything they make is a mecha (even Gintama at some points).

Not exactly true. I feel that I should point out that everything they make DOESN'T have mecha- more than half of it does(likely 75-80% of it does), but not everything >_>

Animes they were involved in that didn't have any to my knowledge:

That all aside- I direct this to anyone who is turned off by the idea of mecha.
I don't really get a thrill out of watching them.
In fact I often drop animes that are focused on them with little or no character interactions, personalities or story lines. If I don't find the characters interesting enough then I drop it usually.

I didn't watch Break Blade at first because it sounded like that was one of those, but someone insisted I give it a try- that I'd find that wasn't true.
And they were correct.
I'm not saying you have to like it. But I found out a long time ago that avoiding something because it has mecha, means missing out on interesting (Not necessarily good, mind you, but interesting) stories and characters at times.
So I suggest that anyone who thinks it will be boring because it has mecha, might want to give it a try.

That's just my opinion though.

windeen-windyJan 2, 2014 3:48 PM
Jan 2, 2014 7:44 PM

Apr 2013
LOL the 1st thing i remember when the main hero facing each other with the main heroin plus with the appearance of pink mecha at the opening was..

"ah.. Kira and Lacus Clyne.. ok it was confirm both of them gonna end up togather "

LOL :)
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

» Original Anime Movie 'A New Dawn' Announced for 2025

DatRandomDude - Apr 23

5 by dimidrum »»
9 hours ago

» 'Mahoutsukai no Yakusoku' Announces Production Staff, Cast

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

4 by Memore »»
11 hours ago

» 'Maougun Saikyou no Majutsushi wa Ningen datta' Announces Supporting Cast

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

0 by Hyperion_PS »»
Yesterday, 12:19 PM

» 'Suki demo Kirai na Amanojaku' Reveals Additional Cast, Trailer

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

1 by RobertBobert »»
Yesterday, 11:45 AM

» Manga 'Ninja to Koroshiya no Futarigurashi' Gets Anime

Vindstot - Apr 23

30 by RobertBobert »»
Yesterday, 11:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.