Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 31, 2016 5:13 PM

Jul 2015
The noah members are carrying this show by the dick. The main MC's are so fucking boring.
Aug 7, 2016 3:19 PM

Feb 2016
Heartlesss said:
By FAR the best episode I have watched yet. Wow, amazing.

So Heartlesss... but yes, I agree with you.

tingy said:
Allen ;_; His arm ripped off just like that, and the Innocence was destroyed. Since he's our MC of course he will survive, I'm just wondering how and what will happen? Will he be compatible with another Innocence? Seriously though, those butterfly things (forgot what they're called) are ew, and Tyki being able to use them for torture due to his power. Ugh. I wonder if there's any backstory to why the Noahs have powers? I mean they didn't get them like exorcists did with their Innocence.

Timcanpy was cute once again, shaking his head/body when Allen told him to run away. Hopefully he won't get taken down by the Akuma.

I guess you finished this series long ago ^^"

I wasn't expecting that this series were that good, but the latest episodes have made me change my mind.

I guess Allen will survive with Miranda's help... I expect some other kind of development different than he is compatible with another innocence .... let's see how it goes
Aug 8, 2016 12:37 AM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
RZeniman said:

tingy said:
Allen ;_; His arm ripped off just like that, and the Innocence was destroyed. Since he's our MC of course he will survive, I'm just wondering how and what will happen? Will he be compatible with another Innocence? Seriously though, those butterfly things (forgot what they're called) are ew, and Tyki being able to use them for torture due to his power. Ugh. I wonder if there's any backstory to why the Noahs have powers? I mean they didn't get them like exorcists did with their Innocence.

Timcanpy was cute once again, shaking his head/body when Allen told him to run away. Hopefully he won't get taken down by the Akuma.

I guess you finished this series long ago ^^"

On the contrary, I finished it just about a month ago :P
Oct 8, 2016 9:51 AM
Sep 2009
Villain going for a kill is a real rarity nowadays. This scene is always refreshing.
Jan 5, 2017 5:39 PM
Jan 2012
wow. great episode. timcampy very relevant and soudtrack great surprise and very cool.
May 21, 2017 2:44 PM
Aug 2012
Oh God! One of the best episodes so far that gave me horripilation
Apr 16, 2018 7:14 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Best episode so far, heard about this a long time ago, nice to see it meet expectations, but Tiki didnt really kill Allen yet, left him to die is not the same as death... also his innocence is now destroyed, what will he do?

Tiki was really great on this episode, great villain for sure, we need more of him on the series!
Apr 26, 2018 3:15 AM

Dec 2017
A pretty good episode is now becoming really hate Tikk Mikk and what a girl story that appeared after Ending
Sep 14, 2018 9:18 AM

Dec 2012
Holy hell, that was so painful to watch. The suspense of Tyki sitting with Allen was completely suffocating. My heart felt like it was being crushed bit by bit. I never imagined they would do that to him. For a while, I thought Allen might have the heart, but now I have to wonder if it really was Suman's. It would make all of Allen's efforts to save him more meaningful.

If you'd told me 50 episodes ago that DGM could take my breath away...man...
Jul 18, 2022 1:41 PM

May 2018
rip Allen. He's dead... right?
Feb 8, 2023 12:18 PM

May 2020
This has to be the best episode yet, no questions. Tyki is a fucking menace, just stay away from him.. everyone. Didn't kill Allen but not quite leave him alive either, moreover destroyed his innocence as well.

Really wanted Lenalee making an entrance and saving Allen, the usual cliché way of anime but no.. the tension this episode definitely took a few months from my life.
Dec 17, 2023 5:39 PM
Jan 2020
Damn. Allen's innocense hand is gone. He is getting killed. WIll he be revived soon? How will he get his powers back?
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » D.Gray-man Episode 51 Discussion

ashura - Oct 5, 2007

24 by Cammell »»
Mar 23, 6:49 AM

Poll: » D.Gray-man Episode 20 Discussion

kie_ - Sep 14, 2008

27 by Gouveiaa »»
Jan 10, 4:08 PM

Poll: » D.Gray-man Episode 3 Discussion

andrewsch5658 - Jan 30, 2009

27 by lovefromyani »»
Jan 10, 12:43 AM

Poll: » D.Gray-man Episode 2 Discussion

andrewsch5658 - Jan 30, 2009

41 by lovefromyani »»
Dec 26, 2023 1:40 AM

Poll: » D.Gray-man Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Scribbly - Jul 16, 2008

83 by lovefromyani »»
Dec 25, 2023 12:39 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.