Forum Settings
Forums
Dec 1, 2013 3:15 AM

TT__________________________TT

how everyone doing this days? i'm opening my mal once every month, i told you, just once, really
i don't really have time to update and revive this club, i've been reviving this club a very long time now. i've been thinking about, starting over?
but i wouldn't delete the forums, but of course, i will change the club details/layouts

pfft.. i'm really sorry for not delivering my member cards to those users who want it, before when this club was still alive haven't you noticed?
i just make member cards but don't have time to deliver it, and just forget about it?
LOL DIDN'T YOU NOTICE THAT? :P
and i'm here to say sorry for not fulfilling my promises and being lazy all the time.

well, i just hope everyone (members, admins. etc.) wouldn't be lazy to join the forums, games, updates, etc. i'm not saying, the school is the one to blame, lol no.
i'm just saying update and revive this club if you have time
we all know that school is important, right? so.. we shouldn't blame school every time, just because you're always on a hiatus.

so, yeah. just message me if you want to be an officer or an admin in this club. i would really appreciate it, if you want to help

THANK YOU AND SORRY ONCE AGAIN