Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Nov 28, 2013 3:15 PM

Aug 2013
Rinji- said:
Wait... What if that fiancé's man was the one who ran over Banri. And he would've ran over Linda too if he had seen her face.
The episode was pretty decent, the flashback was a tad bit too long. Now that the past Banri got his body back, let the drama begin.

That's a very good theory! He was looking at Banri with such rage!
PoeticJustice said:
nigga i am black, do you think my ass would fit in? "Oh look it is negro kun." Hell no.
Nov 28, 2013 3:16 PM
Mar 2013
WHats this i see in the horizon....A SHITSTORM IS COMING!

To be honest, I felt like the flashbacks way a bit too long for my liking because i was itching for SOMETHING interesting to happen in the present so I skimmed over it to understand the just of what was going on and find the Banri x Linda comforting scene.

I am really not happy about Pre-Banri coming back.. It's a good plot twist but... (What annoys me the most is that Banri x Linda fans are saying that it's Banri's chance... Pre-Banri needs to rest in peace... This is BANRI now. Plus I don't want that crybaby back)

Pretty sure Kaga heard the coversation with Linda and Tada. The kiss was nice... The one I really feel sorry for is Kaga.... I swear Ghost Tada Banri, if you do anything, I'll kick your ghost ass til you beg to fade away. I hope Linda (Favorite character) does the right thing and help ghost tada stay faithful.

I ship Tada x Koko and I give this episode a 4/5... Mainly because the flashbacks were too long for my liking. To my understanding, they want you to side with Linda in the beginning or make you feel unsure who will end up with who before later making you fall for Koko's development which I hope will come soon. Still calling it Koko. (Linda is too good. Banri doesn't deserve her)
Nov 28, 2013 3:17 PM

Jul 2010
SeTzu said:
why everyone hate banri x kouko i think it fits him better
in my opinion is linda the one who dont deserve banri because she act like the typical childhood friend "i love him but ...." just tell him your fking true feelings
I don't know if you are being serious.Put yourself on Linda's place and then think about what you would do.She would be your ''typical childhood friend'' if she speaks her true feelings.Instead of doing so she doesnt want to hurt person dear to her.
Some people fail to see how much Linda is suffering.Not that Kouko isn't, but come on...

Rinji- said:
Wait... What if that fiancé's man was the one who ran over Banri. And he would've ran over Linda too if he had seen her face.
Oh no.I really damn hope you're wrong, because if you're right Linda will blame herself, and this won't lead to good events.
Nov 28, 2013 3:17 PM

Aug 2013
LittleStar said:
SeTzu said:
why everyone hate banri x kouko i think it fits him better
in my opinion is linda the one who dont deserve banri because she act like the typical childhood friend "i love him but ...." just tell him your fking true feelings

I don't think is good idea, not now when he is dating Kouko.
She could tell him earlier, but she was conflicted because new Banri isn't this "old" Banri she know very well...
Now, when he started new relationship, this could be selfish that she think only about her feelings not about this how Banri can feel when he learn that she love him?

She missed her chance, even if I prefer BanrixLinda,
I still think this wasn't good if now she tell him how she feel about him.
Even this hurt her so much, she still think about his happiness, not her.

when she want happiness for him she should stop with those hints with the promise and the chat on the balcony i dont know how to say but it gives him more problems then before
Nov 28, 2013 3:25 PM
Nov 2013
I like where this is going. Can't wait for the next episode.
Nov 28, 2013 3:37 PM
Jul 2018
I know some of the manga and LN readers have complained, but i love this shows pacing. No filler eps yet and now the ball is really rolling.

Since ghost Banri has been watching the whole time, he wont need to "merge" with new Banri. He already knows what new Banri was doing.

However, i think Linda is going to be dead set on staying apart from Ghost Banri. More than anything im worried about Koko. She is by far the most emotionally fragile member of the cast and i dont think she can handle so much turmoil in such a short period of time
Nov 28, 2013 3:44 PM

Oct 2012
Wow, he remembered! Now things gets complicated. Though it seems in remembering he erased new Banri, that's pretty awful. Will those personalities keep changing from time to time now? That's interesting to see.

And after seeing Koko sad, I have to say that now I favour her over Linda (such as I favor new Tada over old one). Linda seems pretty moody, one time she is manipulative and other thime she is regretting her decision, it sure would be hard to live someone like her.

An anticipation now. The scene we saw in this episode will surely repeat as Tada will be seeing Linda without Koko's knowing. I bet Linda gets depressed they are doing the same thing that fiancee did to her brother, not to mention some other problem had already arisen from the past (when Linda realized she didn't know her brother anymore, she left her sentence about what's happening at her home unfinshed).
Mich666Nov 28, 2013 3:49 PM
Nov 28, 2013 3:48 PM
Oct 2010
Well, what a mess! Hellish drama incoming...

Though it really feels spoiled since Linda can't win. If only the ghost could get a different body...

KiryuKun00x said:
Mikeeozua said:
Rinji- said:
The episode was pretty decent, the flashback was a tad bit too long. Now that the past Banri got his body back, let the drama begin.
That's exactly what I was thinking. That guy was WAY too shady for something not to be wrong about him.
Lol i thought about that to when i saw him looking at banri but we don't know yet
So I wasn't the only one thinking that.

Yeah, I bet that guy did it. The way it was depicted it's hard to think it was an accident, and now we have a good suspect.

Oh, maybe Banri ghost can end up with that guy's body if he really was the culprit. It would be good punishment for almost(?) killing him.
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
Nov 28, 2013 3:55 PM

Oct 2012
Ajunky said:
Oh, maybe Banri ghost can end up with that guy's body if he really was the culprit. It would be good punishment for almost(?) killing him.

No, but he can easily gather evindence and try to accuse of that crime. And remember, although he is presented as a ghost, he really is second Banri's personality, some sort of hidden consciousness, memory of things past. I bet that man will try to do something when he realizes Banri remembered. And with current turn of events, Koko could try to save Banri and get injured in the process which would switch Banri's feelings back to her.
Nov 28, 2013 3:55 PM
Dec 2012
Koko heard what Banri said to Linda, which was why she got depressed? She said she wanted to be cute for Banri, which I thought was why she seemed fake and superficial. Hopefully she will come to realize it's best to be herself in front of him though their relationship seems doomed.

Linda was young or naive back then. That woman would likely have another lover even after she got married to Linda's bro.

Interesting development at the end. Wonder if he is going to ditch Koko.
Nov 28, 2013 3:58 PM

May 2012
ohh so what are you gonna do now that you have a body.. cant wait.. I still dont get why mitsou is a Main character,. I like old tada than the new one,.

Nov 28, 2013 3:58 PM

Oct 2011
Current Banri loves Koko while his past self loves Linda. But with his past self taking over his body. Will he forget his past and movie on? That means Linda will be devastated in the end T__T
Nov 28, 2013 4:01 PM

Oct 2013
Madara31 said:

The bitchy comment was regarding many previous episodes, not this one. As for her being clingy, I know it's due to self doubt, but that doesn't mean it isn't clingy. First she did it with Mitsuo and caused him problems throughout their childhood, not she's doing the same thing with Banri. She really needs to grow up.

I agree she needs further character growth, especially about the self esteem issues. Some of it already happened, so the trend will, probably, continue in later episodes.
Cemeteries are full of past winners.

Hypocrisy is about being your own marketing department.
Nov 28, 2013 4:02 PM
Oct 2010
Mich666 said:
And with current turn of events, Koko could try to save Banri and get injured in the process which would switch Banri's feelings back to her.
Cliché, but works.

Anyway, I keep my mind open in fiction. The ghost could be really a ghost (unlikely and weird, but possible)
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
Nov 28, 2013 4:31 PM

Feb 2013
that ending its stupid because i dont think that you could re-gen memory like .......
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 28, 2013 4:32 PM
Jul 2012
Worthless episode.
Nov 28, 2013 5:00 PM

Jul 2009
I wonder what will happen now when the old Banri took over Banri's body. It'll be interesting.
I don't really understand why so many people like Linda. Koko isn't my favorite character but I still prefer her over Linda. She missed her chance with Banri in the past, so now she should just back down and support him as a friend.

Nov 28, 2013 5:09 PM

Oct 2011
I will believe in Banri x Koko.
Nov 28, 2013 5:16 PM

Jul 2011
gissellebatista said:
yukishiromei said:
Clearly Kouko heard the conversation between Banri and Linda on the balcony. That flu is just a big excuse. I know that he will end up with Kouko but I'm scared anyway, I hope everything gets back to normal, I wouldn't like to see Kouko suffer more than she has suffered so far.

Couldn't agree more. I'm feeling the same way right now, I love Banri x Koko so much.
This and after this episode I dislike Linda even more.
Nov 28, 2013 5:35 PM

Dec 2011
Wow. His memories have returned!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 28, 2013 5:40 PM

Mar 2012
wow I liked Linda but this flash back made her seem retarded. hiding it and changing her mind. I would have given her a piece of my mind and exposed the whole thing. I wonder if the charade is still going on; it probably is, considering Linda's reaction towards "visiting her brother" (umm sister in law? anyone?).

to be honest, I really don't even care about Banri's relationship. I'd rather see mr. rejected
Nov 28, 2013 6:00 PM

Oct 2012
tedious episode :(

Nov 28, 2013 6:04 PM

Aug 2013
When Koko tried to leave with Chinami without saying anything to Banri I was like "oh no she totally heard it!" :(

I still love Linda even with all that indecisiveness. She was stuck between a rock and a hard place. Either show your brother the evidence of his fiancee's infidelity and ruin his engagement or confront the fiancee and hope for the best she won't cheat on him anymore. Did she make the right decision? Probably not. I'd blame it on youth and naivete'. Sometimes you just want to believe the best in people...which most of the time leads to tragedy *sigh*

Old Banri resurfaces! Shit is about to hit the fan, brace yourselves! Still on Team Linda but it's so obvious it's going to be Tada x Koko. Oh well Koko's fun so I suppose it's okay.

To anyone who has read the LNs, a post in another thread said that:

Please tell me now if it's true so I can drop this -.- I totally hate his character.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Nov 28, 2013 6:05 PM
Jul 2012
Not sure how I feel about old Banri returning, it feels a bit early to me since I was kind of figuring the conflict between Linda and Koko would be more towards the end of the series. I guess getting it out of the way now allows them to develop the characters and relationships more by addressing this issue now though.
My anime blog
Ganebare Anime
Nov 28, 2013 6:16 PM

Jan 2008
I wonder if Ghost Banri is going to be like a split-personality-his original self?

We get to see Nana next episode, even if only a bit! Can't wait now.

xchee said:
To anyone who has read the LNs, a post in another thread said that:

Please tell me now if it's true so I can drop this -.- I totally hate his character.

Ditto for me. I'm more of a Banri x Linda shipper myself, and think both of Yana x Koko's unbearable/obnoxious personalities to be perfect for eachother. Chinami can go eat a dick hook up with 2D-kun, since he seems like he could use a girlfriend, or else risk end up being a 40-year old virgin otaku.
Estoy_GordoNov 28, 2013 6:23 PM
Nov 28, 2013 6:32 PM

May 2013
Noooo, I don't want him to remember again .___.
Damn you ghost D:
Nov 28, 2013 6:49 PM

Jul 2010
Finally an, "oh shit" moment.
Nov 28, 2013 6:55 PM

Sep 2013
Finally they kissed, but I wasn't expecting their first kiss to be in a situation like that.

So letting her brother marry that woman is better than telling him the truth? That really is a tough situation :/

Linda is amazing telling Banri to be with Koko with the same words he told her.

Shit just got real 0_0, I wonder if the ghost has post-incident memories or if they are all 3rd person.
Nov 28, 2013 7:02 PM

Jul 2012
AH! NNNOOO the ghost I mean his memories are BACK, CRAP!!!

Great episode!!!
Nov 28, 2013 7:10 PM
Jun 2013
Shit is about to go doooooooown.
Nov 28, 2013 7:10 PM

Nov 2008
Damn. Everyone here already said what I was about to say: the one where Kouko heard the conversation between Banri and Linda in the balcony and that suspicious glasses guy.

Can't wait for the next episode.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Nov 28, 2013 7:44 PM

Dec 2012
Nice to see the relationship between Banri and Linda in the past. Linda's Brothers fiancee looked a lot like Kaga. Looks like Banri's ghost has gone back into his body and now he remembers everything.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Nov 28, 2013 7:47 PM

Aug 2009
Wait... so Banri got his memories back? just like that? with absolutely no explanation and this early in the series?
So the rest of the series will focus on which girl Banri picks? Meh... I don't like where this is going.

And I still think Banri is a very dull and boring MC :V
Nov 28, 2013 7:59 PM

Jul 2010
GHOST-SAN WHAT ARE YOU DOING, GHOST-SAN PLEASE STOP

Btw, I kinda hated Linda in the flashback, she was really annoying.
So still rooting for Kouko x Banri.

Also, you know who should we call?
http://media.cineblog.it/G/Gho/Ghostbusters31.jpg
AkanezoraNov 28, 2013 8:05 PM
Nov 28, 2013 8:13 PM

Apr 2013
Personally I find banri (both past and present) himself to be very off putting tbh.

An old banri that refuses to acknowledge his present and future.
&
A present banri that refuses to make peace with his past.

Both of them not accepting each other will be their very own undoing, this would mean destroying both their relationships with kouko and linda altogether if these two banri keep this up.

I don't know how it'll ended up now that the old banri regained control of his body, I do know however that he's gonna cause a shitstorm for himself.
Nov 28, 2013 8:37 PM

May 2011
So his memories are back. Next ep will be awesome.
Nov 28, 2013 8:38 PM

Nov 2013
Jaythor said:
Personally I find banri (both past and present) himself to be very off putting tbh.

An old banri that refuses to acknowledge his present and future.
&
A present banri that refuses to make peace with his past.

Both of them not accepting each other will be their very own undoing, this would mean destroying both their relationships with kouko and linda altogether if these two banri keep this up.

I don't know how it'll ended up now that the old banri regained control of his body, I do know however that he's gonna cause a shitstorm for himself.
I never even thought about it that way. I completely agree. Old Banri is gonna fuck shit up.
... As an artist, I am here to create a different world from reality...

...You have to believe you are great before anybody else does...
Nov 28, 2013 8:47 PM

Dec 2009
AAAGGGHHHHH FUUUUUUCCCKKKK!!!!!! Come on real Banri!!! GO FOR IT YEAH!!!!
Nov 28, 2013 8:57 PM
Jul 2018
Now I get why the title is 'Golden Time'
Nov 28, 2013 9:05 PM

Nov 2007
Banri is so boring for an MC, or even for a yuurei.

This anime is enjoyable because of Linda's past and Kouko's perkiness, even though it was annoying in the beginning, I since have got used to it after that confession.

Now that the yuurei has merged with the MC, we will probably see the beginning of the end of Golden Time.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Nov 28, 2013 9:40 PM

Feb 2012
CALM BEFORE THE STORM BABYYYYYYY

LET IT IN!

Let the shitstorm begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nov 28, 2013 9:48 PM

Jul 2013
It's moments like this why threeways exist.

bastek66 said:
Looks like they didn't show that reason why Kaga was sad was finding old photo of Banri and Linda.
That piece of shit Ghost Banri starts his road to ruin his life.
Linda is coward who prefers living in lies. Anyone still thinks she's better than Kouko? Maybe some brain check?

What person who hit Banri on bridge was
Why the fuck did I read the spoiler?
Nov 28, 2013 9:52 PM

Apr 2010
LittleStar said:
Anmoly97 said:
LittleStar said:
I'm so pissed off that series will end up Banri x Kouko,
where Banri x Linda are so perfect for each other!

Is this a spoiler.......?

:/

Isn't it obvious that series will end up with Banri x Kouko?

Who knows. The OP could change gears in the second half of the season and feature Linda instead of Kokou.

Anyway, the ghost has assumed full control! This will shake things up quite a bit.

Nov 28, 2013 10:00 PM
Jan 2013
I'm still rooting for Banri x Koko. I cant wait for the next episode or maybe I should read the light novels ( probably not)
Nov 28, 2013 10:15 PM

Sep 2011
YES. Memories are back. LINDA PLS.
Nov 28, 2013 10:30 PM

Sep 2011
That ending, as much as I expected ghost Banri to retake his body, that was pretty random, unless his feelings for Linda became excessively stronger due to the current events.

Now if only Banri could clone his body, future Banri is happy, past Banri gets a free body, everybody's happy.
Nov 28, 2013 10:33 PM

Apr 2012
outkastfox said:
So will he be his old self and new self? Will he have feelings for Linda and Kouko? Damn this getting good. Can't wait till next week to find out!!

Couldnt have said it better!

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Nov 28, 2013 10:34 PM

Jul 2013
Hmmm, I wonder how long his old self will remain and how much he has regained. Will they play it out like a jeckel and hyde type deal where he has split personalities? Or will he just end up massively confused. It somewhat seems like he has two different personas rolling around in that head of his.

Looking forward to seeing how they go forward with this and to learn why Kouko was acting so emo and sick this episode.

Edit: I wonder if shady glasses douche was the one who ran over Banri as some sort of revenge?
Nov 28, 2013 10:46 PM

Oct 2009
bastek66 said:
Linda is coward who prefers living in lies. Anyone still thinks she's better than Kouko? Maybe some brain check?

I Agree. Apparently people haven't paid enough attention to Lindas character. Old Banri didn't have the best character but at least he was true to his feelings at the end. Linda never gave her answer in time, even after the accident she didn't tell Banri of their relationship and purposely hid information from him. While I'm rooting for Linda, she doesn't deserve Banri, she had her chance.
Nov 28, 2013 10:56 PM

May 2013
The feels! Wow, this show is impressing me BIG time. I really hope he does end up staying with kouko, but at the same time I feel sorry for Linda. When Banri asked if she had an older brother after we heard that story.... damn. I kind of hate this ghost Banri though and how they are like 2 different people. It makes things interesting, but it could really fuck up things with his relationships. I dunno, we'll see. All I know is that i'm so glad I picked up this show, and can't wait for the next ep.
Pages (9) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2014

890 by daviddark27 »»
Apr 18, 5:17 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 30, 2014

268 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 30, 12:17 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2013

223 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 24, 12:19 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 31, 2013

244 by LonelyPanda105 »»
Mar 20, 1:35 AM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 24, 2013

311 by LonelyPanda105 »»
Mar 20, 1:26 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.