Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Nov 29, 2013 7:17 AM

Apr 2010
I still think Banri's accident wasn't a accident and this episode showed a possible suspect as well, question that remains is was it a accident and who was the suspect but this episode did give some answers regarding that.

Koko's behaviour suggests she heard Banri and Linda talking or she might have found out something i am interested in what tho.
I found their behaviour is a couple better this episode then the previous episodes mainly referring to the part where they where hiding from the rain.

Next week not really looking forward to it the cliffhanger suggests not much good is going to happen and it will put pressure on the relationships of the characters and not just referring to the romantic relationships.
Nov 29, 2013 7:22 AM
Jan 2013
Aversa said:
I still think Banri's accident wasn't a accident and this episode showed a possible suspect as well, question that remains is was it a accident and who was the suspect but this episode did give some answers regarding that.

Koko's behaviour suggests she heard Banri and Linda talking or she might have found out something i am interested in what tho.
I found their behaviour is a couple better this episode then the previous episodes mainly referring to the part where they where hiding from the rain.

Next week not really looking forward to it the cliffhanger suggests not much good is going to happen and it will put pressure on the relationships of the characters and not just referring to the romantic relationships.

I think so too.
But i also think it's gonna be the realtionship between banri and kouko that will shoo the ghost away again.
Nov 29, 2013 8:07 AM

Sep 2012
OMG, what was that ending? I was not ready to see him recovering his old memories
In the past few episodes Linda turned to be an amazing character. But I don't know who I prefer.
Can't wait for the next episode!
O importante não é o que fazemos de nós, mas o que nós fazemos daquilo que fazem de nós
Nov 29, 2013 8:09 AM

Jul 2010
bastek66 said:
PerfecShawn said:
Banri x Linda!!! Koko is too clingy and co-dependant. I think Linda has suffered much more than Koko.

I hope you are joking.
She suffered by her own stupidity, cowardness and lies. She basically let her brother be NTRed. She's a stupid bitch.

Thanks god, there is someone who still uses the brain.
Nov 29, 2013 8:39 AM

Aug 2013
bastek66 said:
danthom1704 said:
SeTzu said:
why everyone hate banri x kouko i think it fits him better
in my opinion is linda the one who dont deserve banri because she act like the typical childhood friend "i love him but ...." just tell him your fking true feelings

I agree with you. How many girls just drag the puppy dog childhood friend along waiting for the bigger better deal.

She's not even a childhood friend.

ok you right but you can say they know each other for a long time and they come from the same place?
Nov 29, 2013 9:17 AM

Aug 2013
I definitely prefer the Kouko, while Linda fled alongside Banri when he lost his memory, Kouko abandounou everything to be with him, Linda had your chance, but now has passed.

But the story is getting too good, not even half of this anime and I can not imagine how to be will be the next episode.
Nov 29, 2013 9:29 AM

Jun 2012
Personally, im scared to watch the rest, theres a few outcomes, and i really don't like the idea of any of them ! :(
Otaku~~!
Nov 29, 2013 10:29 AM

Nov 2012
I'm predicting past Tada will try to cope with the new life he's faced with but he'll eventually give up on at least his relationship with Kouko to pursue Linda. Looking at the theme song though I'm thinking he'll get into some kind of other accident that'll return him to his present self and thus return him to Kouko.
Nov 29, 2013 10:53 AM

May 2011
YES, IT'S HERE! After that painful moment where Linda repeated Banri's words, I thought it was definitely over between those two, but damn that cliffhanger ending was hype! Came much sooner than I expected it!

Gives me hope for a BanrixLinda ending, but with how hard they were pushing Kouko so far, with the plot, opening and all, I still think Linda will lose in the end. Especially given how early the ghost-Banri came back, they'll probably just make him "move on" and fall for Kouko all over again.
Nov 29, 2013 10:59 AM
Jan 2013
The Relationship between Kouko and Banri will probably manage to get rid of Ghost Banri again. Or something like that.
Nov 29, 2013 11:06 AM
Jan 2013
FLASH BACK! I wish I could have seen Linda's panty shot.

Oh no the ghost Banri has just returned to his own body, I wonder if the Banri X Kouko arc is gonna go on the rocks?
Nov 29, 2013 11:18 AM

Jul 2013
oh wow... this will be interesting ^^
Nov 29, 2013 11:20 AM

Jun 2012
OHHHHHHHHHHH This is gonna be good.
I'll get my popcorns ready for the next episode.
SO GOOD.

#Don'tEvenKnowIfIShouldRootLindaOrKouko
Nov 29, 2013 12:32 PM
Nov 2013
The problem is that, until now, the characters weren't so memorable. At least, that is what I think. So I really don't mind with who he is gonna stay in the end. Besides that, I want to see what is going to happen. I want to like someone in the anime, it's a pitty that the characters are not so charismatic. Like the fellow have said: ''theres a few outcomes, and i really don't like the idea of any of them''.
Nov 29, 2013 12:34 PM

Aug 2013
It is definitely nice to see how close Banri and Linda were in the past, especially with the drama. I expected there would be some resolution about how Banri was going to face his past he doesn't remember but the ghost Banri going into his body? No, that is just a bad plot twist "to remember" honestly.
Nov 29, 2013 12:40 PM

Oct 2009
Aerensianic said:
I disagree. You have to remember that the flashbacks were all when they were really young so you can't expect mature responses from characters. Secondly, Linda has been purely supportive since their relationship has been revealed and has already conceded the field so to speak. She isn't trying to steal Banri, rather is trying to support him in his new relationship as she struggles with feelings of guilt, regret, and her lingering love for him. She is pretty much doing the best that anyone could hope for so far. Her major "flaw" is that she isn't assertive enough and is indecisive.
ILoveAnimeGuys said:
I agree with you, Aerensianic. In situations like this, the person needs to have a mature approach. Banri lost his memory, and Linda knows that the last thing he needs is a major shock about things from the past. You can tell how much she's hurting, esp. when Banri didn't remember her big brother. She's holding onto her feelings as a strong person to avoid interfering in his new life.

Both of you don't understand the series timeline so far. Banri is 18 at the time of his thrid year high school graduation. Linda is the same age as Banri. Kaga is a year younger than Banri. Linda was suppose to give her answer after their graduation, which was literally the next day. Now you have to plus 1 year due to the accident. So Banri is now 19* and a first year in college even still at episode 9. Linda is 19* and a second year in college. She started college when Banri was in the hospital.

So how are they very young? The accident wasn't long ago as you thought. At this age you can expect mature responses. Linda could of slowly worked her way back into Banri life after he got out of the hospital. Now you can understand the author is portraying her personality as dirty. While "dirty" isn't the best word to use, its the only thing that comes to mind. Also she doesn't care for Banri as much as you think. If she did, then she would of done everything possible to get back into his life. I will say it again, Linda doesn't deserve Banri, she had her chance.
Nov 29, 2013 12:40 PM

May 2011
Oh yes, here we go!
Nov 29, 2013 12:41 PM

Oct 2013
flashback was a bit long in this episode, could have been faster, linda was a coward as well to have hidden all the truth to the new banri, im really not a fan of linda.because she did no efforts at all in the past to reget him back, this ghost banri is just bind to her so much, sure during college time they were well together, but after the accident, she has not event visit him or ask any news... SHE really dosent deserve it so im pretty sure the end anyway will be banri x koukou

i really prefer banri x koukou, at least she doesnt hide these feeling for him....
firstbloodNov 29, 2013 12:47 PM
Nov 29, 2013 1:28 PM

Apr 2013
was that they're first kiss? :O suprised that no one mantioned it lol anyway im rooting for kouko
Like robots? Then watch getter robot :D
Nov 29, 2013 1:35 PM

Oct 2011
Seems like Koko overheard the conversation between Banri and Linda.

Anyway, I expected the switch, but not this soon.
Signature
Nov 29, 2013 2:12 PM

Dec 2009
Koko is losing points, Linda is winning points. Man, I really wish Banri and Linda start dating soon.
Nov 29, 2013 2:13 PM
Feb 2011
I'm quite surprised that they actually adapted this particular chapter properly. It was still better in my imagination though. Banri x Linda. :(

Anyway, I'm not going to give away any spoilers, but you guys should definitely not get your hopes up this early in the season. It will be a looong roller coaster ride. This is one of those high ups that will be followed by a steep fall.
Nov 29, 2013 2:18 PM

Apr 2012
wonder if he will be 2 ppl in one body now
Nov 29, 2013 3:34 PM

Nov 2013
Interesting episode!

Let´s see how much "damage" the old Banri will do before he loses control of the body!

Nov 29, 2013 4:00 PM

Jan 2012
I found quite funny that part when they are shouting "U boj!" I am from Croatia and it isn't prouunnced like that also when someone shouts "U boj!" he is waiting for reply:"Za narod svoj!" which means in battle for your own people.
Nov 29, 2013 4:43 PM

Nov 2012
I'm a bit surprised that G-Banri recovered possession of his body, I'm excited to see what happens and how much will it last. I WANT AN ENDING WITH BANRI X LINDA!
Las firmas estan sobrevaloradas :P
Nov 29, 2013 4:46 PM

Oct 2009
Linda doesnt even seems to be a main character so i think its pretty obvious its gonna end Banri x Kouko. I prefer Linda but oh well...
Nov 29, 2013 5:31 PM
Jul 2018
Tony777 said:
Aerensianic said:
I disagree. You have to remember that the flashbacks were all when they were really young so you can't expect mature responses from characters. Secondly, Linda has been purely supportive since their relationship has been revealed and has already conceded the field so to speak. She isn't trying to steal Banri, rather is trying to support him in his new relationship as she struggles with feelings of guilt, regret, and her lingering love for him. She is pretty much doing the best that anyone could hope for so far. Her major "flaw" is that she isn't assertive enough and is indecisive.
ILoveAnimeGuys said:
I agree with you, Aerensianic. In situations like this, the person needs to have a mature approach. Banri lost his memory, and Linda knows that the last thing he needs is a major shock about things from the past. You can tell how much she's hurting, esp. when Banri didn't remember her big brother. She's holding onto her feelings as a strong person to avoid interfering in his new life.

Both of you don't understand the series timeline so far. Banri is 18 at the time of his thrid year high school graduation. Linda is the same age as Banri. Kaga is a year younger than Banri. Linda was suppose to give her answer after their graduation, which was literally the next day. Now you have to plus 1 year due to the accident. So Banri is now 19* and a first year in college even still at episode 9. Linda is 19* and a second year in college. She started college when Banri was in the hospital.

So how are they very young? The accident wasn't long ago as you thought. At this age you can expect mature responses. Linda could of slowly worked her way back into Banri life after he got out of the hospital. Now you can understand the author is portraying her personality as dirty. While "dirty" isn't the best word to use, its the only thing that comes to mind. Also she doesn't care for Banri as much as you think. If she did, then she would of done everything possible to get back into his life. I will say it again, Linda doesn't deserve Banri, she had her chance.

As a person who is into his late 20s with a wife and a baby, i can tell you that 18/19 is definitely not a time when you make good decisions or mature responses. In fact, the human brain doesnt get adequate capacity to make mature responses til a person is around 24. Look it up.
Nov 29, 2013 5:36 PM

Feb 2012
OMG! The awaited episode is next week! BANRI WITH MEMORIES IS BACK!! There will be more LINDA scenes hopefully!!
You can just be yourself. Do things your own way, one step at a time. You'll get there. Just be yourself, you'll be fine."
~Fruit Basket
Nov 29, 2013 5:52 PM
Sep 2012
Linda, Linda, Linda, Linda, Linda, Linda, Linda, Linda, Linda, Linda, Linda, Linda-Senpai!
"Once you miss the opportunity to say something, the words become increasingly toxic."
Nov 29, 2013 7:31 PM

Dec 2011
Wow another great episode but it left me feeling a little sad though

Nov 29, 2013 8:09 PM

Aug 2012
Okay Okay. That ending was unexpected. I expected it to happen, but not this early. Okay Okay. So... will we get some Linda now? Okay Okay. Will Kouko get rejected? Okay Okay. Time to wait for the next episode.
Nov 29, 2013 8:23 PM
Mar 2013
DLshoujofan said:

As a person who is into his late 20s with a wife and a baby, i can tell you that 18/19 is definitely not a time when you make good decisions or mature responses.

I've analyzed all the possible outcomes and I've reached a conclusion. You're an arrogant.

On to the show.

Please ghost Banri, you're ruining everything. Perish from my sight and wither into inanimateness.

Nov 29, 2013 8:40 PM

Apr 2013
My god. Black Friday 2013... The Ghost Banri Rises.

This show has been fantastic so far. I literally don't know what they're going to throw at me each week. This may be the one time that I'm truly glad that I haven't read the LN and don't know what to expect next. And it looks like we'll finally be getting some genuine Linda x Banri interactions. I can't wait for next week.
Nov 29, 2013 8:50 PM

Dec 2011
Wut? Ghost Banri is back that soon?...that was unexpected.

Well, it seems next week things will get interesting.
Nov 29, 2013 10:04 PM
Nov 2013
i see so many peoples like linda because of her memories with banri in the past.. what about banri memories with kokou? is it not important to banri? if it is not important to him, banri is really an as*hole.. and why say kokou is a bitch? i think its natural for a girl to be clingy to the one they love. its better for banri to end up with kokou because she is the one he love in the present. btw, i think its more beautiful to build up new memories rather than remembering the past memories..
Nov 29, 2013 10:22 PM

May 2011
The story needs more tea club girls action.

At this point I'm rooting for one of the tea club girls to drunksex Banri and get knocked up. Banri is then forced into a shame marriage and becomes a low level salaryman working 14 hour days, while his wife cheats on him with a local policeman.
Nov 29, 2013 10:26 PM

Jan 2012
WHY THEY DO THIS?
Nov 29, 2013 10:33 PM

Jul 2013
brofreeze said:
i see so many peoples like linda because of her memories with banri in the past.. what about banri memories with kokou? is it not important to banri? if it is not important to him, banri is really an as*hole.. and why say kokou is a bitch? i think its natural for a girl to be clingy to the one they love. its better for banri to end up with kokou because she is the one he love in the present. btw, i think its more beautiful to build up new memories rather than remembering the past memories..

People say Kouko is a bitch because she has at times been the very incarnation of "bitch" (see like 90% of all her interactions with Chinami). Secondly, she IS unhealthily invested in whatever guy she happens to like at the time. She was obsessed with Mitsuo in a very bad way, now she has Banri who is a good match for her because he can reel her in when she goes off the deep end and deal with her general intensity that she brings to every emotion she experiences.

Overall I don't think its appropriate to throw around expletives when referring to these characters at this moment. No one on the show really is a "bitch" or "asshole" (at least not yet). This show strives for more realistic characters so yea they will have flaws, but none of them are supposed to be bad people. If there were more clear distinctions then it would be boring because most people would simply cheer for the girl who is "good". The show has done a good job of showing two girls who both have good and bad points that the audience can sympathize with.
Nov 29, 2013 11:33 PM

May 2010
PLOT TWIS! DUH DUH DUHNNNNNNN!
Nov 29, 2013 11:59 PM

Jul 2013
Both Banri x Linda and Banri x Koko are good for me, but I think I prefer Banri x Linda.

Ghost Banri reentering his body should make for some interesting events.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 30, 2013 12:27 AM

Aug 2013
CLIFFHANGERS!!!! t(>.<t) I have a bad feeling that Kouko will be naive(more than she is already) throughout this series (╥﹏╥)
Nov 30, 2013 1:01 AM
Sep 2013
It was an decent episode for me.
Im more the fan of BanrixKoko ._.
The Flashback was way to long and omg old Banri has his body back o_o
Nov 30, 2013 1:20 AM

Oct 2009
Oh goddammit i want Linda X Banri ><!!!!!!!!!! Well the old Banri not this wierbo he is now :<
Nov 30, 2013 1:37 AM

Mar 2013
I literally said out loud, "omg damn" at the end of this episode. I cannot wait next week for next episode, I NEED IT NOW!!!! This drama is going to get real good. I love shows make you anticipate next episodes this badly!!! Poor Koko soon :(
Nov 30, 2013 1:59 AM

Dec 2012
Well be seeing blooood.

Nov 30, 2013 2:05 AM

Oct 2013
5/5
Surprising ending, i thought the ghost Banri was just to narrate his story but he is back in his body now? lol
This is turning out to be a serious drama.
Nov 30, 2013 3:19 AM

Nov 2011
Oh what a feels trip we will be going on in the next few episodes.
Really good episode really suprised that they switched and what has happened to the new Banri will they switch back randomly or not so soon? xD

Great episode again :D

and FINALLY THEY KISSED! MY GOD THAT TOOK WAY TO LONG.
Nov 30, 2013 4:27 AM
Feb 2013
Oh, what have that ghost Banri did?

I'm pretty sure that Kouko heard 'bout Banri and Linda's chatting and she seems to feel that she is being cheated.
Pages (9) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2014

890 by daviddark27 »»
Apr 18, 5:17 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 30, 2014

268 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 30, 12:17 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2013

223 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 24, 12:19 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 31, 2013

244 by LonelyPanda105 »»
Mar 20, 1:35 AM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 24, 2013

311 by LonelyPanda105 »»
Mar 20, 1:26 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.