Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 2, 2013 1:58 AM

Nov 2013
Main Harem:
5 -> 6
[center][size=85][b]MAL Interviews[/size] | [/size][size=85][b]MAL's Chatting Corner | [size=85][color=darkviolet]If you wear Caesar's clothes, you have to behave like Caesar.[/color][/size][/b]
Dec 2, 2013 2:57 AM

Nov 2012
Think that was an action filled episode though my mind drifted off several times and it bored me for some reason.

Dec 2, 2013 5:30 PM

Oct 2013
iamdarrenearl said:
Ahhh, ichika conquered kazashi's route. hahahaha nice! But with the ones who fought the unmanned IS, only Tatenashi-san was injured...

And also why does whenever they have an event, there's always a hindrance to it? first the catch orimura-kun, then this tag match, they never had a peaceful event hahahaha.

so agree, why every damn time there is a event they are attacked? i dunno but after 2 times wouldnt be good to put some guardians or i dunno lol... tanenashi was injured during others had nothing at all(she is suppose to be the stronger IS) even if ichika has won 1+ to his harem, he is too much careless to understand that all of them love him, since its the show its fine but i dont really care anymore about any other girls joining his harem, they are quite stupid to do it

p.s in short the season 2 is kind dissapointing a bit for me, i will still watch the show, only i would say that its lower that average right now
Dec 3, 2013 5:29 AM

Mar 2013
What in the flipping hell happened to the "I'm immortal" line...completely ignored much....
I swear even if Kanzashi does confess correctly or any other girl, Ichika would still not realize it because he's too much of a dense thick-headed MC...
Dec 3, 2013 7:31 AM

Jul 2008
The enemy anti-IS have to be very strong for Tatenashi to go all out, hell even Kanzashi and Houki are doing better than Ichika in this episode.
Dec 3, 2013 9:41 AM

Aug 2013
Tatenashi is immortal..., she's not C.C..
I wonder if Tabane is a culprit behind unmanned IS...??
P.S: I'm still couldn't hear Chiwa-chan voice on the ED or this is just my feeling...
ernietheracefanDec 3, 2013 9:46 AM
Dec 3, 2013 11:16 AM

Oct 2013
ShanaFlame said:
The enemy anti-IS have to be very strong for Tatenashi to go all out, hell even Kanzashi and Houki are doing better than Ichika in this episode.

it because its always happening? ichika is weaker that any characters in this anime, the episode 9 was not real at all, lot of contradictions happened, the second season actually is lame for my part

p.s the whole serie is based on the harem though with a guy oblivious
Dec 3, 2013 11:45 AM

Apr 2013
The only reason Ichika has any girls at all that like him is because he's the only bloody guy in that whole compound. I mean, what the hell else does he have going for him? He's thick-headed as a brick, can literally get his ass whooped in his IS by ANY of the girls, he's got like no sense of humour and not a romantic bone in his body. I've seen plenty of harem anime with bumbling, inept, loser MCs but this guy...
On another note, i really like his newest addition to his harem. I think the Sarashiki imouto is adorable, and she's quickly becoming one of my favs. Her onee-chan, will probably join the harem too, as soon as she at least confesses to herself that she loves ichika. Although, with her aggressiveness, if she does realize she actually loves him, she'll probably lock down that guy while all the others are still spinning their tires in the mud. Over all this isn't a very good season so far plot-wise. But i like me my harems, so there is that...
Dec 4, 2013 2:06 AM

Jan 2013
Great Ep. Lots of action.
Too bad there's only 3 more eps :(
Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.- Tifa lockhart
Which is it? A memory or us? -Tifa lockhart
Dec 4, 2013 12:11 PM

May 2011
Glad everything turned out okay :) I got scared for a second when Tatenashi was stabbed :S

curzon17 said:
The only reason Ichika has any girls at all that like him is because he's the only bloody guy in that whole compound. I mean, what the hell else does he have going for him? He's thick-headed as a brick, can literally get his ass whooped in his IS by ANY of the girls, he's got like no sense of humour and not a romantic bone in his body. I've seen plenty of harem anime with bumbling, inept, loser MCs but this guy...
On another note, i really like his newest addition to his harem. I think the Sarashiki imouto is adorable, and she's quickly becoming one of my favs. Her onee-chan, will probably join the harem too, as soon as she at least confesses to herself that she loves ichika. Although, with her aggressiveness, if she does realize she actually loves him, she'll probably lock down that guy while all the others are still spinning their tires in the mud. Over all this isn't a very good season so far plot-wise. But i like me my harems, so there is that...

Only harem series I've watched with a badass MC is Hagure Yuusha no Estetica. All other MC's always seem to be weaker than the heroines :\ I personally don't think Ichika is that bad.
PreciizeDec 4, 2013 12:24 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 4, 2013 3:04 PM

Aug 2013
Still waiting for more Laura x Char
Dec 5, 2013 2:03 PM
Jul 2013
Welp, I was seriously worried they're gonna kill Tatenashi off, glad they didn't have the balls to do it. The characters (except for Ichika) are the only reason I'm watching this, lol.
Dec 5, 2013 2:04 PM

Aug 2012
This episode has so much bullshit and contradictions in it.

We know next to nothing about Kanzashi other than her relationship with her big sis, yet we're supposed to be sympathizing with her just because she's crying?

Ichika comes to Kanzashi's rescue as if he knew exactly where she was. He somehow responded to Kanzashi's almost inaudible cries for help through a thick barrier?

Tatenashi was shown to be a monster in battle, yet she got wiped out easily by those unmanned things.

The whole out-of-body conversation feels out-of-place and useless.

The entire action sequence served no larger plot purpose, nor did it add any depth to Kanzashi's character other than to add her to the harem.

They got one part right, though: They didn't show us how useless Ichika was when he left Kanzashi's side. It would've been a waste of time to show his part in the battle because we all know by now that Season 2 Ichika can't do jack by himself.
This topic has not been locked and is still available for discussion.
Dec 5, 2013 11:37 PM

Sep 2012
That Gundam-like newtype space where the 3 pilots/characters talk to each other and then miraculously resolve all their misunderstanding and conflicts just seems too contrived and convienient...

And the action scenes are a bit messy too. I don't even get to see clearly who and who are fighting what, and what exactly happened in the various fights going around.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Dec 6, 2013 7:58 PM

Dec 2011
Ahahaha, the confession at the end is messed up.

Aside from that, I really love the animation of the fights. Kanzashi is not weak.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 7, 2013 2:39 PM

Jan 2013
That was a nice more serious episode. Not much changed in the end though, same as always. If I remember correctly there was a meaningful kiss scene in the first season. It should have developed more since then
Dec 14, 2013 11:09 AM

Oct 2013
Catching up on all the anime episodes. This episode was so bad IMO. Ugh... Well, no point stopping now seeing as how the series is almost over. Vote for Charl X Laura!
"A cruel world is not without it's beauty, and many times a select few find it by mistake. Only then do those select few see the world for what it is... A disastrous masterpiece." ~ 7thVoid

"Hates a river that only flows down." ~ 7thVoid
Dec 14, 2013 11:54 AM
Nov 2013
danthom1704 said:
It looks like Tatenashi may actually have real feelings Ichika. I'm pulling for her. I think she brings a more maturity to the relationship then the others.
Definitely. Everyone else has just been screwing with him. When will there be a less assaultive girl!? No, not Tatenashi, she doesn't have any affectionate feelings towards Ichika, just sexually harassing him.
Dec 16, 2013 9:53 PM

Jul 2013
DudeClank60 said:
She confessed to anime... but who wouldn't? (jk)

Lol, +1.
I'm glad that Tatenashi is in good terms with her sister now, and I was damn worried about Tatenashi in this episode, she got injured pretty bad... I can't choose a favorite between the girls though, but I gotta say, Tatenashi is something! Even though I enjoy all of them, for now it's Tatenashi, Houki, and Charlotte! And the OP, I like that stuff!
PhinalPhlashDec 21, 2013 6:16 PM
Dec 23, 2013 7:48 AM

May 2010
That sisterly bond was nice to see

Nice teamwork. Nice confession but not one Ichika could get
Dec 25, 2013 7:03 PM

May 2012
Damn this sure was an impressive episode I really love this new character, plus that ending made it even better! Really loved the action and the dramatic parts, let's see what's next!

6 Girls already in his Harem, oh boy oh boy!
Jan 10, 2014 5:33 AM

Nov 2010
That 8bit paperbag

Some brutal battles has been presented to us
Looking past Kanzashi's tardness this was a great episode action wise

The arsenal coming from the exo suits was a feast for the eyes
I hope the focus on the Rei sisters will be toned down for the remaining episodes

More Charlotte, Houki or the others!
Mar 5, 2014 6:57 AM

Feb 2014
Aww, I kinda feel bad for Kanzashi now.
Apr 25, 2014 9:25 PM

Jan 2013
Kanzashi was very stupid in the beginning of this episode,Tatenashi almost died by her fault,if she would die i would never forget Kanzashi.She was so selfish,didn't care for her sister for 2 years (if i'm not mistaken)...
I'm glad that Tatenashi is alive.
Oh c'mon i miss the other girls,stop already with Kanzashi,i want more Charlotte,Houki,Laura,Cecilia & Rin.....
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

May 5, 2014 10:40 AM
May 2012
symbv said:
That Gundam-like newtype space where the 3 pilots/characters talk to each other and then miraculously resolve all their misunderstanding and conflicts just seems too contrived and convienient...

And the action scenes are a bit messy too. I don't even get to see clearly who and who are fighting what, and what exactly happened in the various fights going around.

Yeah, but oh well, bewbs......right???
"You shall not pass" Ohhh fansubbers :3 This is why I prefer fansubs instead of official subs.
Well, I am just happy to see Tatenashi and Kanzashi on good terms again :)
I love Anime too, Kanzashi!!! Why can't we be together T^T

1lau said:
That 8bit paperbag

Some brutal battles has been presented to us
Looking past Kanzashi's tardness this was a great episode action wise

The arsenal coming from the exo suits was a feast for the eyes
I hope the focus on the Rei sisters will be toned down for the remaining episodes

More Charlotte, Houki or the others!

I am glad that I am not the only one who noticed the 8bit logo.
I guess it's time for me to sleep. I can't understand shit anymore, really tired too. Fuck you, school =_=
Jun 30, 2014 2:36 PM

Sep 2011
At least she was smart enough to catch her own mistake...
Jul 9, 2014 11:19 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Tatenashi risks her life and in the end she makes up with Kanzashi her sister. Hardly any Charlotte this episode, but it doesn't really matter.

Kanzashi says she's in love, but she doesn't say with what or who. Although she gave Ichika the impression that she loves anime xD

Jul 10, 2014 12:02 PM

May 2014
Nice fighting scene. Kanzashi and Tatenashi are in good terms. LOL ... Kanzashi really loves anime. :))

Kanzashi ED. She also joins the running group so now I guess she is officially in the harem.
Hibiki07Jul 10, 2014 12:05 PM
Aug 24, 2014 12:39 AM

Sep 2012
Great episode. Only a few to go.
Oct 26, 2014 12:02 PM

Dec 2009
Kanzashi in the ending, being the new best girl and all. Tatenashi might be developing feelings for Ichika after all.
Dec 23, 2014 5:30 PM

Feb 2013
So both sisters like Ichika now. can't say Im surprised. The harem expands. Just a few more episodes. Let's see how this goes.
Dec 31, 2014 7:58 PM

Nov 2014
I still don't know how the fodder IS are so op
Jul 19, 2015 11:20 AM

Jul 2014
Why does the school keep getting attacked during tournaments?

3/5
Nov 2, 2015 2:25 PM

Oct 2010
This show...

What was the point of freaking drama in previous episode if you will resolve it with life and death situation easily. She just forgot she was played and forgot with the simply ''yeah she cares for me.'' Honestly, they should avoid doing any damn tournaments anymore, seems it's an ill omen as always something bad happens. And besides it's only just a fight of Ichika and his girl friends... not like anyone else is progressing.

Unknown attacks! Better send out the students! Also, it clearly shows that everyone is struggling with their opponents at first. To put on emphasis in how the new enemy is tough, Tatenashi uses her ultimate move to finish that IS. And then she was down for a count. But during the end it shows that others defeated their foes without a scratch.... Come on man!

I don't want to nitpick but crap like this is clear as day...
Good action though.
Sep 20, 2016 2:02 PM

Mar 2015
Glad to see the president okay after that ordeal
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Nov 29, 2016 6:01 PM

Sep 2015
That was pretty cliche, an evil army shows up and interrupts the tournament .
May 28, 2017 11:42 AM

Apr 2013
"Someone help me! Orimua-kun!"
And in that exact moment he destroys the roof. Yup, expected nothing less.
Nov 28, 2018 3:34 AM
Sep 2018
he isn't a man those girls deserve but a man they need for *the sake of plot*
most harem MC is likeable and deserve it , but there are three lame hero , the guy from school day, Yuki Rito and..... Orimura Ishika ! , untill you accomplish something we'll discuss it afterward.[/quote]
Especially pussy Rito who so pussy he always have a nose bleed when he see a boobies. He is the reason i quit To Love Ru in the first episode. It like hate in the first sight
May 28, 2020 6:50 PM
Mar 2016
How did this battle even work? Most of them at least make some sense.

Release the instructors because the students can't launch, but it's still only the students fighting. The strongest pilot Tatenashi succeeds in blowing up her mech somehow. Kanzashi has no battle experience but is somehow holding her own. No one has energy left, but they're still using weapons. Not to mention being conveniently thrown around.
Jul 17, 2020 9:39 PM

Feb 2019
at least she realized that there was a misunderstanding before she started rejoicing about finally admitting she likes him lol
Aug 15, 2020 10:15 AM

Jul 2008
Another botched confession, but even if you told him straight up, Ichika still wouldn't understand and then go back to his sister
Aug 10, 2022 11:59 AM

Nov 2010
Tournaments are cursed in this show. Every time the event is about to happen, there's always an incident that forces them to cancel it. lol

Ichika is denser than a black hole. Even if she told him directly she loves him, he wouldn't be able to get it. And she's officially waifu #6 based on the ED and group pic.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » IS: Infinite Stratos 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2013

110 by HOOfan_1 »»
Feb 22, 2023 5:48 AM

» IS is better if you just pretend Ichika isn't really there. ( 1 2 )

--ALEX-- - Oct 10, 2013

52 by marcelosadasilva »»
Sep 25, 2022 11:49 AM

Poll: » IS: Infinite Stratos 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2013

225 by Odysseus88 »»
Sep 1, 2022 12:11 AM

Poll: » IS: Infinite Stratos 2 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 7, 2013

90 by SIKABOBADIGA »»
Aug 31, 2022 1:14 PM

Poll: » IS: Infinite Stratos 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2013

111 by MxS7HGS »»
Aug 10, 2022 12:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.