Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Kyousou Giga (TV) Episode 7 Discussion

Jan 8, 2015 8:07 PM

So I guess they changed the part where Lady Koto kissed Koto. I wonder why.

So Inari was the person who took in Myoue when he was little. And he's the reason the world's going to be destroyed too and not Lady Koto. The puzzle is starting to make more sense! What going to happen next?!

Feb 2, 2015 1:10 AM

OH I GET IT!~
She said when she first saw her, she thought it was the Priest! Thats why in the original she kisses Koto! She thinks its Inari at first in another form! That explains her confusion when Koto cries "I WANT TO GO HOME" in the original too.

But holy shit things get intense there at the end. Im starting to get the feeling that Inari isn't exactly a 'good guy'. Between this episode and the last we see hes a LOT darker and more disconnected from reality then we first see of him.
And next episode's preview looks like even more trouble.
It's not Koto fault! Its the Demon and the Buddha's fault! They forced her to do it.
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.

Apr 19, 2015 7:03 AM

The episode as a whole is useful for the plot and quite enjoyable to follow; are satisfied.
Even though the most interesting part of the whole story is in the final.
The soundtrack, the drawings and animations are discreet and pleasant in their realization and listening.

Feb 13, 2016 9:08 PM

Favorite episode so far, thing are finally coming together.
Things are looking really intense, time to move on to next episode.

Mar 16, 2016 12:59 AM

Wow that episode just flew by.

Oct 13, 2016 8:35 AM

I like what's being set up here, it seems promising. Another great episode, but I kinda disliked a few things. First is the cliche that whenever parents reunite with their child(ren) after being separated for so long, they always have to drop a comment or two on how EACH of the kids have changed (or not), almost immediately after they meet again. Then there's the tour too, as if she never left. I find that cringey.

Second was Koto crying. She just doesn't strike me as the type to cry so easily now. I say now because she was known to be a crybaby not too long ago. It just seems like her character is inconsistent with how she has been portrayed thus far. Maybe it's because of the poor (or the lack of) transitional scenes in this series, but yeah. I don't know how did it went from the scene where Koto was speaking to her mom, to Koto suddenly appearing in Myoue's room and gave a speech about how everyone's dependent on her, it felt really weird.

Aside from those issues, the series has done a phenomenal job as a whole, and there were a few scenes that really clicked and gve the feels/chills and make you go "I can't do this scene any better". Excited for what's up next.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control

May 5, 2017 12:07 PM

Just before the mom said "it's time I headed back" I was like "don't you dare leave them again". But her dreams turned out to be true, so I can't really hate her for leaving back then.

Each sibling reacted very differently to their mother's return; I can even imagine that Myoue II was too afraid to believe that she would stick around, and that Kurama just knew that it would be too good to be true. Well, all that before the father came home as well.

Koto's little breakdown felt very real, despite the borderline comedic tone of it. I would be fed up, too, if I just kept dealing with other people's emotional baggage while I never get answers to the questions that are the most important to me.

Was it really the fact that Koto and the High Priest literally broke in the reason why the Armageddon began just now? Is it possible that the Buddha whose body the black rabbit has been using was never really a threat to them in the first place?
Modified by LeeTailor, May 5, 2017 12:11 PM

Dec 2, 2017 4:05 PM

Oh no, it was Koto who was going to end up ruining this world? :( I wonder why it took so long though...

That said, I really liked this episode. Koto was so cute when she could finally see her mother and have a quiet moment with her :)

Mar 20, 3:34 PM

Things feel rushed and I wish it was more cohesive but damn it's still very good. 7/10 so far. Excited to see more.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]