Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 27, 2013 8:56 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Great episode. The reunion between Koto and her mom was tearful ;.;.

http://i.imgur.com/TMSY5eh.png
I'm home~
Ah, the bonding between Koto and Lady Koto was nice to watch.

Poor Koto though, I feel for her. No one really tells her anything. Oh shit, that ending.
Nov 27, 2013 8:59 AM

Nov 2007
Private reunion, then with the 3 siblings. Mother visiting and leaving again. So, the strong little girl is the real kid of the couple (though she doesn't have much memory because she was too young) while the 3 siblings are adapted.

Double damages to lab lady. Ishida-san's character appearing, and Kyoto disappearing or some sort (and seems like the strong little girl is the reason from the preview).
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Nov 27, 2013 9:00 AM

Apr 2009
Inari/Myoue what the fuck did you do
Nov 27, 2013 9:26 AM
Dec 2012
Interesting development. Important puzzle pieces are fitting together.
Nov 27, 2013 3:27 PM

Jun 2013
Things are starting to get interesting! Can't wait for the next episode ^.^

The only thing that I'm still confused about is the whole idea of multiple universes. I still don't fully understand how exactly MC Koto reached Bunny Koto, and where exactly Bunny Koto was in the first place. Wasn't she back in real Kyoto? If she was, why was she in space...? And I had no idea what the "cage" that they were trapped in was or where it came from, and how the RAW managed to break it. And of course, how did Inari find Mirror Kyoto? All sort of nitpicky questions, but Kyousogiga hasn't failed to convince us that almost every detail is worth noting, so I feel like I should know the answers to these questions to truly appreciate the show.

I can only guess: Let's start with the RAW, or the hammer that MC Koto has. Kurama talked about how the RAW works the same way as the self-repair magic does in Mirror Kyoto. So when Kurama says "it possibly works like magnetism," he was trying to justify why stuff destroyed by the RAW in Mirror Kyoto doesn't self-repair. He theorizes that the RAW and the self-repair magic clash and repel, thus cancelling the "attraction" that usually brings stuff together. Then Kurama goes on to say that "different poles attract each other proportionally," which leads us to Bishamaru, who couldn't be destroyed even after contact with the RAW. Bishamaru may be the opposite of the self-repair magic (self-destroy? sounds weird), and so when the RAW hits it, there is a strong "attraction" that ultimately brings everything together. So if MC Koto came to Mirror Kyoto with the use of the Mirror and the RAW, the strong attraction formed from the clash between Bishamaru and the RAW caused enough power of "attraction" to bring Koto back to the real world, except she ended up in real world space and not back in real Kyoto.

Pretty far-fetched even in my opinion, but hopefully there's a better explanation of this whole multiverse concept later on.
Nov 27, 2013 4:59 PM

Jun 2012
Loved the bonding moments with Lady Koto but the return of Inari brought that energy or oomph which made the episode great for me

I'm really looking forward to see how Inari and Shrine play a role in this sprint to the finish. What I'm wondering is why Inari left the mom on the moon only telling her that he'll come back for her one day
HybridMBLNov 27, 2013 7:29 PM
Nov 27, 2013 5:14 PM

Aug 2008
THAT ALMOST HUG! So close, and yet! ><

What a reunion, Inari is pretty cold to Myoue, I find. And I really need to understand why Inari's height is so weird. How come he is so "small"... >< Can't wait for the next ep!!

I really love the new BGM. :)
Nov 27, 2013 5:50 PM
Mar 2012
Such a happy reunion, then the Mirror Capitol gets destroyed
Nov 27, 2013 8:25 PM

Jan 2009
what those 2 parents do and wtf is the Koto girl actually lol this episode left more questions than answers
Nov 27, 2013 9:08 PM

Mar 2013
j0x said:
what those 2 parents do and wtf is the Koto girl actually lol this episode left more questions than answers

Yea I basically got the gist of things until this episode, can someone clarify what the heck happened this episode o-o...
Nov 27, 2013 9:46 PM

May 2013
That was a nice reunion between Koto and her mom. Inari shows up at the end. I found it weird that Inari and Koto are about the same height.
Nov 27, 2013 10:07 PM

Aug 2013
Well at least their family is all together again.
wow gay
Nov 28, 2013 1:23 AM

Jan 2011
IT'S HAPPENING: the episode

A couple of nice Koto x Koto hnnnnng moments this episode.

It seems Koto's entrance to the painting caused some collateral damage to the whole universe hahaha. So sword Koto was Inari all along. Whoa white serafuku next episode and the human forms of Inari's cat familiars, can't wait!
[center]
Nov 28, 2013 1:59 AM

Jan 2013
Koto the world destroyer.

Daddy always smiling is so creepy.
日本人はイッちゃってるよ
あいつら未来に生きてんな
Nov 28, 2013 7:44 AM

Sep 2012
Little doubt remains: this is the best show of the year.

pakoko said:
The only thing that I'm still confused about is the whole idea of multiple universes. I still don't fully understand how exactly MC Koto reached Bunny Koto, and where exactly Bunny Koto was in the first place. Wasn't she back in real Kyoto? If she was, why was she in space...? And I had no idea what the "cage" that they were trapped in was or where it came from, and how the RAW managed to break it. And of course, how did Inari find Mirror Kyoto? All sort of nitpicky questions, but Kyousogiga hasn't failed to convince us that almost every detail is worth noting, so I feel like I should know the answers to these questions to truly appreciate the show.

I can only guess: Let's start with the RAW, or the hammer that MC Koto has. Kurama talked about how the RAW works the same way as the self-repair magic does in Mirror Kyoto. So when Kurama says "it possibly works like magnetism," he was trying to justify why stuff destroyed by the RAW in Mirror Kyoto doesn't self-repair. He theorizes that the RAW and the self-repair magic clash and repel, thus cancelling the "attraction" that usually brings stuff together. Then Kurama goes on to say that "different poles attract each other proportionally," which leads us to Bishamaru, who couldn't be destroyed even after contact with the RAW. Bishamaru may be the opposite of the self-repair magic (self-destroy? sounds weird), and so when the RAW hits it, there is a strong "attraction" that ultimately brings everything together. So if MC Koto came to Mirror Kyoto with the use of the Mirror and the RAW, the strong attraction formed from the clash between Bishamaru and the RAW caused enough power of "attraction" to bring Koto back to the real world, except she ended up in real world space and not back in real Kyoto.

I don't really know how Bishamaru works, maybe it'll be better explained afterwards.
But what is possible to understand: there are multiple universes, and Mirror Kyoto is one of them. Shrine is an organization that acts throughout them, they have the power to cross between universes. Koto can do it with her hammer, and Myoue (or whatever we should call him now) can do it with his sword.
Lady Koto was trapped in what seems a different universe that belongs to Shrine, and Kurama's plan to reach there with Koto's RAW ended up breaking the walls between universes.

I would say that the "space" we see is the multiverse, and the planets are the different universes.
Nov 28, 2013 7:47 AM

Sep 2011
Aaaah! OMG this is so interesting.

Wrong timing Inari. LOL. Anyway, his entrance is exciting.
pew pew pew
Nov 28, 2013 7:51 AM

Nov 2012
great episode! return of mother koto and father myoue
but now the mirror capital seems to fall apart because of the father? curious as to what happens next
and as always this episode raised some more new questions lol
let's hope they'll be answered too in the remaining episodes c:
Nov 28, 2013 8:03 AM

Aug 2010
Shit getting real there O_o? Still want more explaining. I wonder how Koto easily found M.Koto and went back so easily?

The first half with Mama Koto's reunion with every one was really cute. Really love her.

Koto combing Koto's hair scene was really nice.

Koto crying her heart out was lol. Poor Myoue XD And poor Koto too. She acts all tough but she has it hard as well. Nice VAing from KugiRie.

And totally lol'd at how Nonchalant Koto was saying. "Ok I'm leaving" XD

Inari's appearance causing everything to start going to oblivion was O_O...I really feel bad vibes from him. And yeah, it was pretty obvious from the earlier eps that he went into chibi mode. Wonder why?

Anyway awesome ep and nxt seems even more epic :D Can't wait ^^
Nov 28, 2013 8:35 AM

Jul 2010
Well yeah, there are some things that I still don't understand, hopefully next episode with the arrival of the head-master many questions will be answered.

Koto x Koto moments were indeed touching, also that almost Myoue x Koto hug.

The everlasting smile of daddy is awkward.
Nov 28, 2013 10:50 AM

May 2011
What a great, heartwarming episode. Things just keep getting interesting with so many questions left unanswered. Can't wait for the next.
Nov 28, 2013 11:19 AM

Jul 2009
lol didnt seem too happy of a reunion with daddy.
Nov 28, 2013 5:58 PM

Mar 2011
Inari/myoue is really creepy w/o lady koto on his side

So lady koto's premonition is not about her but it's about koto

last 3 epi. ;c

Nov 28, 2013 8:36 PM

Jun 2013
Oh my god, this anime just keeps getting better and better. The reunion with mama Koto was quite heartwarming and I loved seeing her and little Koto interacting. And oh man, I wonder what's up with Inari? Ugh, I just really want them to be a cute, happy, odd family together. ;__;
Nov 28, 2013 10:11 PM

Sep 2013
Amazing episode definitely my favorite so far.
Nov 29, 2013 12:17 AM

Jan 2013
Lovely episode. Really like the character interactions this episode. The ending was a bit confusing
Nov 29, 2013 8:06 AM

Oct 2012
This show has finally revealed its artillery. I love the direction its taking. The fabrics of time and space are now in peril and something must be done.

The big reveal about the end of the mirror capital and why Usagi Koto was exiled is also pretty great. Definitely one of the best episodes.
Nov 29, 2013 1:35 PM
Mar 2012
gedata said:
http://commiesubs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/wpid-Commie-Kyousougiga-06-CA21498B.mkv.gif

huh

The first ONA/Episode 0 and second ONA series are not canon. That's pretty much it.
Nov 29, 2013 5:29 PM
Apr 2013
I'm really confused from this anime, I'v been watching since the begining though. Does anyone know why they can't be together or is that question everyone wants answered? Also, are they in a normal dimension now or not?
Nov 29, 2013 6:58 PM

Sep 2011
Great episode, it really set up the final stage for this story well, the emotions portrayed were phenominal and i liked the koto and koto moments as well as the koto and myoue moments, i feel pretty stupid having a very minor though in the back of my head of shipping the latter even though that makes absolutely no sense given the context of the story as well as the age gap, still the relationship between the characters is one of this show's strong suits

I wish this series wasnt so short and its sad to think that come next month's conclusion i will be saying goodbye to it.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Nov 29, 2013 11:05 PM
Mar 2012
trickyhero said:
I'm really confused from this anime, I'v been watching since the begining though. Does anyone know why they can't be together or is that question everyone wants answered? Also, are they in a normal dimension now or not?

They split up because of a dream of Mirror Kyoto getting destroyed.
Lady Koto let herself be sealed away(?) because she believed that she was the cause.

It's hinted that the true cause is Koto. Probably has something to do with her being the daughter of a black rabbit in a Goddess' body and an immortal reality warping Buddhist priest.
Nov 30, 2013 7:43 AM

Dec 2009
Whelp, I hope we get some explanations soon. But either way, the delivery has been rather poor these last two episodes. Things happen on-screen without much knowledge behind them.
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

Nov 30, 2013 8:57 AM
Jan 2010
Marow said:
Whelp, I hope we get some explanations soon. But either way, the delivery has been rather poor these last two episodes. Things happen on-screen without much knowledge behind them.

nah you were just dropped on your head as a child and don't understand the simplest of things

"the delivery has been rather poor"
hahah so exposition after exposition is good writing?
you need to write a fucking book dude
Nov 30, 2013 10:10 AM

Sep 2011
tytheimmortal said:
Marow said:

nah you were just dropped on your head as a child and don't understand the simplest of things

"the delivery has been rather poor"
hahah so exposition after exposition is good writing?
you need to write a fucking book dude

Please stop acting like that, its childish, he doesn't like how the show is explaining things and i dont necessarily agree with him that doesn't mean you have the right to be calling him childish insults.

you make all of us that like the show look bad when you get so agrressive over someone making a minor compalint

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Nov 30, 2013 3:12 PM
Jul 2013
I would also found a great episode, with a pretty impressive finish.
Nov 30, 2013 3:59 PM

Feb 2011
Marow said:
dunno, i found funny the mixup and reuse of previous scenes with different use/meaning
i kept hearing the dialogues from the ova..

Fixes to make the Profile more bearable after "the Modern★Profile★Update★★Rip★Profile★"
Dec 1, 2013 1:01 AM

Apr 2012
so confused. what the heck is even happening anymore.
Dec 1, 2013 7:20 PM

Jul 2009
gedata said:
http://commiesubs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/wpid-Commie-Kyousougiga-06-CA21498B.mkv.gif

huh

What?
Dec 1, 2013 9:38 PM

Jun 2013
Litrydow said:

I don't really know how Bishamaru works, maybe it'll be better explained afterwards.
But what is possible to understand: there are multiple universes, and Mirror Kyoto is one of them. Shrine is an organization that acts throughout them, they have the power to cross between universes. Koto can do it with her hammer, and Myoue (or whatever we should call him now) can do it with his sword.
Lady Koto was trapped in what seems a different universe that belongs to Shrine, and Kurama's plan to reach there with Koto's RAW ended up breaking the walls between universes.

I would say that the "space" we see is the multiverse, and the planets are the different universes.

Ahh now that I rewatched the episode and read your response, everything's a bit clearer. That explains why a cage tried to trap in MC Koto and Bunny Koto, because MC Koto breached the walls between universes and tried to break Bunny Koto out of the Shrine prison (or as they call it, the "sanctuary"). And the RAW can simply break through a cage like that because it is just a strong ass hammer. Inari could come to Mirror Kyoto because the boundary between Mirror Kyoto and the Shrine World became accessible once MC Koto used the RAW and the mirror. But yeah we'll have to wait for a better explanation of how Bishamaru works.
Dec 2, 2013 9:06 PM

Jun 2011
This episode was better than episode six, that's for sure. Still not as good as the first five though.

I know it's kind of weird to be thinking this, what with the story building up to it so evidently and constantly, but now that the parents have finally returned, I find myself wanting them out of the picture. The three siblings are such good characters... focus on them some more! I guess that's just me?

Anyway, the episode was a solid 4/5 for me. Not an episode five level masterpiece, but enticing enough. Hopefully the next episode is good enough to restore my faith in this show.
And what if all love is an act of bravery?

Could you look me in the eye and say that you are not afraid?

Dec 3, 2013 10:35 AM

May 2013
Am I the only one who thought this episode was the weakest? I didn't get most of it.
Dec 3, 2013 12:08 PM
Oct 2012
Mizusi said:
Am I the only one who thought this episode was the weakest? I didn't get most of it.

Consider it a transition episode, with explanation forthcoming; so in isolation weak, but in totality a very important episode.
Dec 3, 2013 3:36 PM

Jul 2013
Felt sorry for Myoue, when Koto was talking about she not having a past, I mean, the guy's past is a tragedy, who'd want that.
Dec 6, 2013 6:39 AM

Sep 2012
Don't even know how the older Myoue got into this world... and I even thought how the older Koto came back would be explained... (the only thing we got is that space is actually some space enclosed in the shrine?)

Anything havoc is wreaked and I am sure big things are going to happen...
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Dec 6, 2013 8:06 PM

Jul 2009
fuck I'm confused
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.
Dec 8, 2013 4:47 PM

Feb 2013
Woa, planets crashing down, buildings crumbling to ash... neat. Can't wait to see what comes next.
Dec 15, 2013 3:13 AM

Dec 2012
EACH EPISODE RAISES MORE QUESTIONS THAN IT ANSWERS

Koto is super adorable.
mommy Koto is adorable.
the cute whistling song is adorable.
Yase is kinda adorable, but I still hate her for what she did to Koto.

Kurama is not adorable.
Dec 29, 2013 9:41 PM
Aug 2011
My problem with this episode was how underwhelming it was when Myoue/Yase/Kurama finally saw lady Koto.
Jan 2, 2014 11:47 AM
Mar 2009
D'aww, family bonding moments everywhere. Especially Lady Koto and Koto, that was really touching.

Still confused about many things though. Like how Bishimaru "swallowing" Koto made her end up at the moon where Lady Koto is. And why Myoue/Inari is now the height that he is and what did he mean by the way Koto entered Mirror world Kyoto. She found his original painting and smashed into it with RAW?

Hope we get some more answers soon.
Jan 16, 2014 12:33 PM

May 2012
Oh wow that ending O_O well this sure was a nice episode with some lovely development as well! Let's see what's next!
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kyousou Giga (TV) Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 18, 2013

136 by sharosharo »»
Apr 17, 10:28 AM

Poll: » Kyousou Giga (TV) Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 11, 2013

66 by sharosharo »»
Apr 17, 9:59 AM

Poll: » Kyousou Giga (TV) Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 4, 2013

61 by sharosharo »»
Apr 17, 9:31 AM

Poll: » Kyousou Giga (TV) Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 20, 2013

87 by sharosharo »»
Apr 17, 8:42 AM

Poll: » Kyousou Giga (TV) Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 6, 2013

80 by sharosharo »»
Apr 17, 8:15 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.