Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Nov 24, 2013 8:27 PM

We all know that Satsuki is not the killer. She rules with an iron fist, but she is not a murderer.I doubt they are going to introduce a new character to be the murderer. So unless it is Satsuki's mom/dad, it has to be someone we already know. Mako is the comedic character that somehow magically survives beat downs, accidents, and the school without Ryuuko's help. What if she is actually a strong character just pretending to be a clown. I mean she did pretty well against Ryuuko despite only having a Level 2 Goku uniform. She killed the father and wanted Senketsu, but she couldn't find it. So she befriends Ryuuko and even lets her stay at her house so she can keep a close eye on Ryuuko. She is just waiting for the perfect moment for Senketsu to acquire enough life fibers before killing Ryuuko and claiming Senketsu for her self! :)

Nov 25, 2013 2:37 AM
Nah the villain is The Anti-Fiber.

Nov 25, 2013 7:21 AM

ravagestorm said:

HAHA! This made my day

Nov 25, 2013 8:45 AM

Nope. The episode 7 kinda proves it.

Nov 25, 2013 8:48 AM

your taking that one joke about how she was the only one cleaning in episode 5 too far

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Nov 25, 2013 8:53 AM

They'll probably just introduce a character honestly.

Or make it to where it was all an inside job and his death was planned Dumbledore style so that Mako could find her purpose in life with her Senketsu to destroy goku uniforms with the scissor

BECAUSE SHE IS THE CHOSEN OOOOOOOOOONE

or something
☕ Truth be told, I'm quite proud of my house blend. To attain my flavor and fragrance, I use five different types of coffee beans. ☕

Nov 25, 2013 6:11 PM

Nah man, the main villain will probably be Satsuki's dad.
ravagestorm said:

+1

I'm still hoping that the school turns out to be the villain and we see Ryuuko fighting giant humanoid buildings. I mean dem eyes.

Nov 25, 2013 6:18 PM
anything is possible at this point but for me i hope Mako stays as comedic relief

Nov 25, 2013 6:21 PM

What if Guts is the true villain?

Nov 25, 2013 6:23 PM
Celestia-L20XX said:
What if Guts is the true villain?

i will not be surprise since he is so greedy/evil to eat all there food anyway

Nov 25, 2013 6:27 PM

j0x said:
anything is possible at this point but for me i hope Mako stays as comedic relief
she will probably die really soon more than anything

Which will actually make me sad, i know i complain alot about this show but mako has been the only character that still makes me laugh, not 100% of the time but i have not grown tired of her

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Nov 25, 2013 6:28 PM
JizzyHitler said:
j0x said:

ye judging from the foreshadowing already

Nov 25, 2013 7:42 PM

What foreshadowing? you mean that troll ''S01 I DIE'' hidden message?

Nov 26, 2013 5:43 AM

It is known that their real enemy is Ragyo Kiryuuin.

Nov 26, 2013 6:18 AM

I think the villain will be someone we haven't met, it's better than giving the series too much predictability :)

Nov 26, 2013 6:20 AM

I'll put my bet even on Ryuuko's father being the villain than Mako being the last boss, particularly after I watched ep.7
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.

Nov 27, 2013 7:29 PM

j0x said:
JizzyHitler said:
j0x said:

ye judging from the foreshadowing already
I'm not even basing that off the supposed forehsadowing, its just when i heard that the 2nd half would be much more darker and serious i immediatly though of the following questions and answers

Q: Whats the quickest and arguably most effective way to completely change the mood from comedy to drama
A: death of a character close to the MC
Q: who are the characters that are close to the protagonist
A: sanketsu and mako

Sanketsu wont die cause hes kind of the main weapon of the series, so that leaves mako, the innocent girl who acts as the main comic relief character and support character for the matoi, if she died the series would definitely become a much more serious story permanently

I'm not too set on this happening but its just one of the things that seems most logical to me, especially since this same formula is how they controlled the tone shift for gurren

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Nov 29, 2013 1:21 AM

Nope. I disagree.

Reposting my commentary in this thread because it's relevant...
Virtual_BS said:
  • I don't see this happening:
    • Mako cares about Ryuuko too much to betray her.
    • No-one would take the series seriously if that happened - You don't just kill off your most entertaining MC.
    • There's no evidence supporting this, it's a purely random guess - In fact, the evidence suggests that they never crossed paths before they met in class.
  • Here's what I think will happen to Mako:
    • In a time of need or difficulty, she will get another uniform and fight alongside Ryuuko.
    • She will maintain her overly casual and friendly personality.
    • She will be a bit overpowered, taking out enemies without receiving any beating in return.
    • Although, she may get more serious later on if they do decide to drag her into the fighting.