Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 22, 2013 7:13 PM

May 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Holy damn it seems now that Cell is in his perfect form that he is unstoppable! Well Gohan sure is training good and almost mastered the Super Saiyan form so this sure is progressing great! Lets see what happens next!
Jan 2, 2014 5:48 PM

Apr 2010
I have never wanted Vegeta to get his ass beat more than this moment right now.

Jan 4, 2014 12:34 AM

Jun 2009
Super Saiyan 3 Gohan is pretty decent.
Feb 22, 2014 3:36 PM

Oct 2009
KitaTsuki said:
I have never wanted Vegeta to get his ass beat more than this moment right now.

I must say the Vegeta acts consistent, 'cause if he hadn't let Cell become his perfect form, he would have destroyed Earth even before that together with Goku on it. He doesn't care about any of the Earthlings in the slightest, his son included. So what stops him? His kindness, consideration for human lives, unwillingness to kill innocent, etc.? Pfffft. It's his rivalry with Goku and desire to surpass him. Simply stabbing Goku in his back would be below his pride
Goku doesn't have that kind of pride, but his desire to fight strong opponents is common to Vegeta's. But what's different about Goku is that his decisions are also determined by his morals
And although I respect the fact that authors keep Vegeta in character so far, I can't say that his arrogance and ingratitude appeal to me. Goku proposes Vegeta to train, and he demands in return that he trains ahead of Goku when he in fact should be grateful that he was allowed to train at all! And when his training is over, does he thank Goku or Popo? No, he just insults Goku instead. And after he took Goku's place in Room of Spirit and Time, what does he do in order to thank him off? Maybe he stops the menace which was the very reason for their training? Quite the opposite, he helps to make it real with his own hands. So what I want to see is not so much his ass beaten (although that too, of course), as him been taught a lesson
Feb 23, 2014 11:27 AM

Dec 2013
I don't know how the fuck anyone will be able to stop him now.
Apr 25, 2016 9:13 PM

Aug 2013
I don't want to be one of those people that just fawn's over the aesthetics of something but man perfect Cell looks really freaking cool.
Jul 28, 2016 7:08 AM

Feb 2016
Way to boast that Final Form Cell is OP...

Half the Episode is him ascending/transforming to his new form, making revibrations and what not all around the world --

Don't unveil until the end of the episode --

Show off a bit that hes OP --

Not sure what Krillin was thinking... his emotions are out of control :/ He couldn't do jack to him in his 2nd form yet he decides to attack in his 3rd/final form? =/

Also freaking Vegeta...
"So this is the ultimate android's new body? What a joke! He's even smaller than he was before."

Frieza's Final Form was smaller than his transformations as well and he straight up kicked your ass... Appearances aren't everything, smh.

Looks like Krillin got a Recoome Kick, courtesy of Cell. Ouch.

“Don’t just mindlessly judge people as you please.” – Rin Okumura
“Your past shouldn’t stop you from achieving your goals and dreams.” – Rin Okumura
Aug 10, 2016 11:53 AM

Sep 2013
Vegeta is such a massive Cock-Nob. Grrr...I wanna see Cell beat his sorry ass!

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Jan 4, 2020 12:59 PM

Jul 2008
If Cell ever gets defeated...someone kill Vegeta.
Jan 29, 2020 3:47 AM

Mar 2010
Oolong in Chi Chi's case, lol. He must have had a fun time in there, lol.

Gohan turning into a SSJ was risky wasn't it? I mean Goku could have killed his son there, just sayin'.

Cell is just too damn strong now, Krillin wasn't attacking rationally here.
Jul 18, 2020 7:47 AM

Jan 2015
I found it smart in the same episode Cell got his perfect form and Gohan turned Super Saiyan. Good job, Toriyama.
Aug 25, 2020 5:25 PM
Jul 2018
Cell's ascension sure was intense. Trunks, the brave warrior that he is, tried to attack him as he is transforming only to have the shape of a monster screeching at him when he went on the offense. That was very much disturbing. Well, it seems like Perfect Cell's power has skyrocketed so hard that I wouldn't be surprised if he has the likely capacity to destroy the vast universe. Vegeta is just up there with a joyful smirk on his smirk. It will be fun witnessing him getting his rightful dues.

Poor Krillin. That was quite the kick he received. I mean, while I didn't want him to get the beating of his life as what's incoming for Vegeta, he had to be taught a small lesson due to his recklessness for smashing the remote. I do feel pity for him, though.
Aug 3, 2021 7:09 AM
Jul 2020
holy shit gohan finally reached super saiyan
Mar 18, 12:02 PM

Nov 2015
ugh nothing is going on! panning, flashback, more roshis house 😱 damn you toei, just a stretch. Kai version is better here, 1/5. that part at the end just feels wrong! I'm loosing my enthusiasm.

💢

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dragon Ball Z Episode 291 Discussion

Pokedude97 - Jul 27, 2008

46 by satyabrata900 »»
Apr 21, 9:09 AM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Z Episode 230 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - Nov 24, 2013

12 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 19, 8:41 PM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Z Episode 227 Discussion

10 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 18, 4:12 PM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Z Episode 226 Discussion

11 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 18, 3:32 PM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Z Episode 225 Discussion

9 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 18, 3:19 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.