Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Yozakura Quartet
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 28, 2014 3:49 AM

Aug 2013
Ooh and the plot thickens. That's a dick move by the head family sacrificing the entire branch family like that.

Looked like they had Enjin beaten but nope, we're only on episode 7, too early for that XD! Everyone activates rage mode...scaaaary haha!
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Mar 1, 2014 6:58 PM

Aug 2013
Well, like the last episode, the action was really well done.

To see them all pumped after Akina was stabed was cool.

There was a lot of development in the story.

That pretty convenient, to get other people body :P
Poor Ao, learning that your brother got killed and usurp his body... :(
She'll need some Kotoha yuri love :)

There is something I don't get. If the tree are in fact object use to make the fusion, why not just cut them down then? Or burn them, whatever.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
May 21, 2014 12:45 PM

May 2012
Great episode with some really epic development! Let's see what's next though.
Dec 31, 2014 12:48 PM

Jun 2014
This anime has been good, not the greatest, but damn that fight scene was fluid. Nice to see the bunch go all out when they thought Akina died. And I'm pretty sure this is the first time we have seen touka fight, aaaaaawesome, even if all she did was fling a car.
May 10, 2015 4:10 PM

Feb 2013
Best epside so far. I'd say that Morino redeemed himself this episode. Enjin finally shows his face and tell them the truth. Wow, Enjin actually stabbed him. Then everyoe got serious! But all okay since he had that scroll to protect him. Really nice of Jinroku to give Kohime that bowl he made. Made it even sweeter that he was originall goig to give it to Hime when she was little but then she got the scarf.
Nov 4, 2015 10:41 PM

Feb 2010
MagicFlier said:
WHAT TH- GIN IS BACK?
good god even though his mind is dead, people keep taking over his body
so much abuse of Gin's body... D:
this is a remake not a sequel the 2008 one did not fallow the manga so they had to reboot
its the same guy using gins body from the 2008 anime
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Nov 27, 2015 11:12 AM

Aug 2015
LMAO Friend A, such badass much cool

The animation is superb as usual.

Gotta love Yuuhi appearing out of nowhere re-electing Morino like nothing happened.
Apr 15, 2016 1:33 AM

Oct 2009
Surely Kotoha has to be the most powerful of them all!
She can even materialise "FORCE"!

What a awesome episode!
May 10, 2016 6:05 AM

Mar 2014
High school Fighting Girls !! Ao-chan's yawn so adorable ~ !! Teachings ~ .
The Truth of the Hiizumi Clan . Rage mode was EPIC .
VERY GREAT EPISODE !!! Well , I was overthinking . Special Circumstances ~ .
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 24, 2016 5:09 PM

Aug 2012
-Jinroku chewing out Morino was also great
-That little exchange involving Hime and Kyousuke and what to call themselves embodied everything I loved about the first two episodes
-Hime getting angry at Morino as he was walking up the steps made no sense since he seemed to be opposed to the whole thing a few seconds earlier
-Kinda poetic how the different branches of the Hiizumi family have powers that are the opposites of each other
-Bluffs on bluffs on bluffs
-The fact that this whole story arc was rendered pointless by Yuuhi in one sentence was actually pretty funny, which is also kinda reminiscent of the first two episodes.
-That whole fight sequence was the perfect setup for that fake death gag
-Oh, I thought that was Akina's grandpa standing next to him in the memory loss flashback. They actually concealed that fact pretty brilliantly, and it kinda puts some of the events of the last few episodes in a new light. Kinda like the demonstrated animosity he has toward Hime is tough love instead of actual malice.
-The scene where Jinroku gives the bowl to Kohime was the absolute most precious thing that's ever happened in this show, holy shit

This episode was outright amazing compared to the previous ones because it had a ton of memorable moments. The identity of the wolf dude who's been ominously saying stuff since the beginning of the show finally got revealed in this episode. The truth behind the duality of the worlds was also revealed in this episode, which actually seemed pretty logical. The gags in this episode were all on point, I thought. And to top it all off, the episode ended with my absolute favorite scene in the show so far.

The only thing I didn't like about the episode was how Hime seemed to completely ignore Morino's opposition to Enjin dropping Kohime into the lizard thing without any reason to, but this is easily my favorite episode of the show.
Nov 20, 2016 10:29 PM

Mar 2015
It was okay. I dont understand why this episode got high rating.

Main family and Branch family reminds me of Naruto.

I got satisfied when everyone beating Enjin.

ED Song: 4/5

3.6/5
Apr 4, 2020 9:10 PM

Apr 2015
One problem I have at this point is that the main antagonist has about as much charisma as a wet sock.
Feb 25, 2023 1:36 PM

Jan 2009
the plot thickens so the brother of Ao is possessed by some evil person that wants to merge the 2 dimensions

Akina was lucky to be alive there
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yozakura Quartet: Hana no Uta Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Dec 29, 2013

75 by TeaBagCha »»
Apr 5, 7:13 PM

Poll: » Yozakura Quartet: Hana no Uta Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 13, 2013

65 by Shrimp_Tail »»
Feb 1, 7:37 PM

Poll: » Yozakura Quartet: Hana no Uta Episode 12 Discussion

tsubasalover - Dec 22, 2013

44 by deg »»
Mar 5, 2023 11:36 AM

Poll: » Yozakura Quartet: Hana no Uta Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 15, 2013

40 by deg »»
Mar 3, 2023 11:36 AM

Poll: » Yozakura Quartet: Hana no Uta Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 8, 2013

43 by deg »»
Mar 2, 2023 12:08 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.