Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: White Album 2 Episode 7 Discussion

Nov 6, 2016 8:31 PM

Oh yes!!! Rooting for Setsuna all the way here!
That aside, I really loved Setsuna's outfit this episode.
Now that the concert is over, onto the serious drama (I'd assume)!

May 5, 2017 1:35 PM

Oh shit, Setsuna continues being super-pushy o_o I can't even blame Haruki that much, I mean one of the hottest girls in the school pretty much takes her panties off for him, wow.

She clearly has some issues, I can see this going School Days route, only maybe without any yanderes getting invloved.

Other than that, concert was awesome, loved the music they were performing <3 And these slutty outfits were kinda disturbing, I wanna know if real school would actually approve this :> Also, what the hell, the programmer guy, Takeya, put a lot of work into this shit, and you won't even mention him? That's just rude :|

Sep 2, 2017 6:54 AM

Ehh... poor Touma. I think the protagonist likes her, but he couldnt refuse to kiss Setsuna T_T

Dec 12, 2017 12:11 PM

This episode was so good I am actually bummed that we could not hear their original song...I wish they had included that too...that kiss was very much unexpected

Apr 3, 2018 11:45 AM

Damn I wanted to hear the op on the stage, so the first kiss goes to Ogiso.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Apr 20, 8:09 PM

Omg Haruki just impregnate them both already, they want it so bad. Good thing he manned up and kissed Setsuna instead of wimping out. Time for the catfighting and melodrama now I guess. Harem ending would be ideal here.

Pages (4) « First ... « 3 4 [5]