Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Nov 17, 2013 7:19 AM

Jul 2011
This is so stupid. In the end it's like if nothing had happened. Luis had to go to jail for what he did but oh well...

They have changed the last scene but it was better than the manga I must say...Or maybe not...because Luis trying to commit suicide seemed a little strange.
ainkyNov 17, 2013 7:23 AM
Nov 17, 2013 7:55 AM

Sep 2009
oh so much better then the manga ending for this arc.
Nov 17, 2013 8:49 AM

May 2012
thepath said:
alexpte said:
They reconciled way too fast. Wonder what Holly sees in that little shit.

Which chapter this happens ?

Ok I found that it happens on chapter 44

Honestly, after reading some pages of sibling arc, I think the manga is much better. I wish if it was faithful to manga.
Nov 17, 2013 1:10 PM
Jan 2011
Gosh, whether in the manga or anime, Aoi ios such a pussy that he didn't even bother punching Louis in the face for what he did to Satelli.
Nov 17, 2013 6:54 PM

Oct 2013
yeah ok, luis defs got off waaay to easy. But weves
"Urushibara Ruka. The mannerisms and voice of a woman... No... More feminine than any woman. But he's a guy. Taller than Mayuri, but so very thin... But he's a guy. Looks great in a miko outfit... But he's a guy. It's already twilight And yet, it's so hot. The cicadas are crying. But... He's a guy."
Nov 17, 2013 9:23 PM

Jul 2009
thepath said:
thepath said:
alexpte said:
They reconciled way too fast. Wonder what Holly sees in that little shit.

Which chapter this happens ?

Ok I found that it happens on chapter 44

Honestly, after reading some pages of sibling arc, I think the manga is much better. I wish if it was faithful to manga.

it was this arc where i felt freezing hit a turning point... and for the better.
too bad it wasnt properly animated. i for one enjoyed this arc. not so much the content but how it was told.
Nov 18, 2013 3:22 AM

Sep 2012
motrya said:
symbv said:
Somehow Luis' 180-degree change of character happened too much in a rush to me.
Yes, i feel the same way. It's because they, studio and anime creators, cut a lot events from manga.

For example this scene in manga (for manga readers only!):

They completely remake it in anime.
If this is what happened in the manga, then I am even more confused. It seems that in the manga Louis has even less reason to turn around to care about Holly
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Nov 18, 2013 10:50 AM
Jul 2013
We will not see Luis, yeah! The plot of the series gets more confusing with each passing episode.
Nov 19, 2013 1:12 AM

Nov 2012
finally.. good end.. I really want this ending.. :"
nice choice luis :3

and, I wonder what kind of problem happen in Alaska :3
oh btw.. goodbye Bali!
Nov 19, 2013 2:34 AM

Nov 2012
I only read this arc of the manga cuz of everyones disgust.I thought it was told well and ending was good enough for me. I am ready for a rebellion now!
Nov 19, 2013 5:49 PM

Jul 2013
and just like that Luis is of the hook..... fuck! he deserves a School Days ending for all I care...maybe more. anyway glad this shitty arc is done.

PS: I swear if this goes on someone will fuck Satella before Kazuya...seriously, just do that baptism thingy already. dammit./
Nov 20, 2013 12:58 AM

Nov 2013
Pretty much disappointed (2/5), Holly supposed to be stronger, than Elizabeth? but it didn't feel like that. Kazuya was useless he could do more than some lame dispelling and pitiful yelling, where was his op freezing? Luis didn't get stabbed like in manga;/
Btw. strange that Kazuya is treated like some trash from the street, wasn't his grandpa some big shot? May be even more important than those Mably/ EL Briget.
If they had some spare episodes they could show some stuff after the Alaska arc, like chapters about Ticy/Arnett.
Nov 22, 2013 3:46 AM
Sep 2013
sadfacelv said:
Pretty much disappointed (2/5), Holly supposed to be stronger, than Elizabeth? but it didn't feel like that. Kazuya was useless he could do more than some lame dispelling and pitiful yelling, where was his op freezing? Luis didn't get stabbed like in manga;/
Btw. strange that Kazuya is treated like some trash from the street, wasn't his grandpa some big shot? May be even more important than those Mably/ EL Briget.
If they had some spare episodes they could show some stuff after the Alaska arc, like chapters about Ticy/Arnett.

The rankings and the characters perception of strengths do not account for Kazuya(despite inexperience, he is probably the strongest limiter), nor Satella's hidden strengths such as the wings of light(only other known user is Rana, who probably falls into the vastly underrated category as well).

However I do agree that it's strange how none of the other characters seem to care about Kazuya's status of being Gengo Aoi's(creator of stigmata/pandora/limiters) grandson as well as the hero of the 8th nova clash's younger brother. However, at the same time he's still inexperienced and the other characters are unaware that he is the only limiter who has stigmata tissue.

Also one more thing to think about is that all of the other girls who are in the top rated spots except for Chiffon possess Kazuha Aoi's stigmata. Satella has the most of them out of all of the girls.
amazingsilNov 22, 2013 3:51 AM
Nov 22, 2013 4:39 PM

Dec 2010
Yeah..., 2 episodes weren't enough to cover this arc. Not the same feeling as the manga imo.

But now we're back with the best part of Freezing, so I'm not complaining.
Nov 24, 2013 6:56 PM

Jul 2009
Wow so this arc finished pretty quickly ... enjoyed the fight between Satella and Holly but yeah I thought the latter would be way stronger. Didn't seem like she put up much of a fight eh :S Then again I didn't recall Satella having those wings AT ALL from the first season, so I guess that's a serious power up XD
So after that he JUMPS OFF O_O Holly races after him and reaches him somehow ... oh god. Then he does a REALLY FAST heel face turn ... and all is forgiven? That was fast lol O_O Yeah so ... well. I guess that was over with pretty quickly :P Satella missed her parents coming in too ... hmm, looks like things are gonna start heating up. Especially with that new "experiment" that's being done eh :O
Nov 30, 2013 2:45 PM
Jan 2011
After all the crap they're all friends now or something? Insane.After all the trauma she lived with for years and beating Levon almost to death. He just gets off that easy?This show really sucks.
xsilicon9Nov 30, 2013 9:40 PM
Nov 30, 2013 3:10 PM
Jan 2011
MikskizO said:
Both Holly and Luis's character didn't get redeemed in this episode. They should have just done it the same way like in the manga. They also didn't show why Stella was so submissive to Luis and let him do what he wants to her even though she's stronger now than what she was before.

How did the manga handle it?
Dec 12, 2013 11:23 AM

Apr 2013
I hated this arc it was unbearable, I hate all those sibling love and all this sh1t, awfull arc thx god it's over! Also I would like it if hat mothafacka Luis had died, I dream didn't come true...sadly....Anyway what I care now for is Eli PLEASE TELL ME SHE'LL BE FINE!
A Story will always come to it's end. The thing is, will you move on after it's over?
Dec 23, 2013 9:48 PM

Jun 2008
Omnicloudx13 said:
Horrible adaptation, none of the emotion from the manga is in this. They changed the fight and the outcome of this arc in such a crappy way. Just gonna watch the Chiffon fight and ignore everything else from now on.

They'll screw that up too. Probably make her look more average or something and take away or her dark scary aura. Let's not forget how they already half screw it by showing her weapon while in the manga her form was only revealed when she first decided to take action.

symbv said:
motrya said:
symbv said:
Somehow Luis' 180-degree change of character happened too much in a rush to me.
Yes, i feel the same way. It's because they, studio and anime creators, cut a lot events from manga.

For example this scene in manga (for manga readers only!):

They completely remake it in anime.
If this is what happened in the manga, then I am even more confused. It seems that in the manga Louis has even less reason to turn around to care about Holly

Well Louis motives psych and actions and way of acting was a lot better explained in the manga so you can understand more why he would have a change etc, also in the manga even after the end of all he still wasn't as goody shoes as in this version. He had a positive change but not this suddenly and being so nice.

daedalus25 said:
f4b10 said:
Ive skipped bits of this episode but for what i saw they also skipped the part that Louis reveals the source of Satella´s stigamata and Kazuya finds out that her stigamata is hers sister .

Thank god Satella didnt jump like she did in the manga, and if this flashbacks and things were intended for us to feel sorry about Louis it didnt work lol , i know understand why were the manga readers so fucked up last week :/

P.S thank god its over ( this arc) hope they dont fuck up this new arc that its coming

Kazuya found that out in the last season of the anime. And changing something from the manga (for the better) doesn't make it a "fuck up". I thought they handled the adaptation very well, and I enjoyed their version far more than the manga's version. That goes for the changes they made in season 1 as well.

I can't even fathom how anyone can find one of the worst adaptations of a title ever to be actually better. you have to be all kinds of special for that.
I am a fan of Freezing only for reading the manga but if i just saw the anime i would only thing it's some half-ass stupid ecchi series that tries to be serious at times when it doesn't suit it ruining my fanservice.

amazingsil said:
sadfacelv said:

The rankings and the characters perception of strengths do not account for Kazuya(despite inexperience, he is probably the strongest limiter), nor Satella's hidden strengths such as the wings of light(only other known user is Rana, who probably falls into the vastly underrated category as well).

However I do agree that it's strange how none of the other characters seem to care about Kazuya's status of being Gengo Aoi's(creator of stigmata/pandora/limiters) grandson as well as the hero of the 8th nova clash's younger brother. However, at the same time he's still inexperienced and the other characters are unaware that he is the only limiter who has stigmata tissue.

Also one more thing to think about is that all of the other girls who are in the top rated spots except for Chiffon possess Kazuha Aoi's stigmata. Satella has the most of them out of all of the girls.

In the manga Louis does take notice of Kazuha's family linage and he gets kind of scared and annoyed by it. It's another of those many details the anime skips that make it look so cheap and rushed since it has no attention to important details etc and doesn't care presenting the story as good as possible.
MonadDec 23, 2013 10:02 PM
Jan 3, 2014 10:52 PM

Aug 2013
Wow Luis finally isn't a asshole, shocking.
My Candies:
Jan 17, 2014 9:03 PM
Dec 2012
I think that first season was better, maybe more emotional than this, but i like that too
for the informative side
Jan 26, 2014 2:41 AM

Jul 2013
I am in rage because Satellizer and Aoi didn't beat Louis to death and forgives him EASILY. Louis traumatized satellizer and caused her to have some mental issues when it comes to male.

Louis should have died when he wanted to kill himself
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 22, 2014 8:22 AM

Oct 2013
I can't stand this, Luis suddenly turned into a kind and nice man ? WTF after those things he did to Satella? OH YEAH, don't mind him because he just raped Satella a couple times, that's it, no problem at all, are you expecting me to say that? heck no man, Luis should just die in a gutter.

And stupid Holly Rose, she slept with Luis, why is she even bother doing all of those crazy things for this trash ? he got Holly, isn't that enough? she's pretty and elegant, WTF so much rage in this episode. Totally Hated it.
Mar 27, 2014 3:06 PM

Dec 2011
ToshiroChan said:
... WTF after those things he did to Satella? OH YEAH, don't mind him because he just raped Satella a couple times,...

No he didn't, the only time he was going to rape her, he was stopped by his older sister and Satellizer was sent away.

I know it's unrealistic that over those multiple years he didn't properly rape her once, but the story states he never did rape her so that means he didn't.
Apr 2, 2014 5:29 PM
Dec 2011
Just finished these two episodes. the last one made me sick to my stomach and took me five tries to watch going back to where I left off each time. Needless to say I wasn't happy with Luis still alive at the end. Other than that, I like the series and hope to see more some day.
Apr 11, 2014 5:35 AM

Oct 2013
motrya said:
ToshiroChan said:
... WTF after those things he did to Satella? OH YEAH, don't mind him because he just raped Satella a couple times,...

No he didn't, the only time he was going to rape her, he was stopped by his older sister and Satellizer was sent away.

I know it's unrealistic that over those multiple years he didn't properly rape her once, but the story states he never did rape her so that means he didn't.

Then explain how did Satella get those kiss marks all over her body ? Her body was touched and kissed by Luis, and you said that wasn't even a rape ? are kidding me? i'm a grown up man and i know all of those scenes, they weren't allowed to put a pure hentai scene since the genre of this show isn't Hentai, you should know what i'm sayin'
Apr 12, 2014 11:49 AM
Oct 2013
ToshiroChan said:
motrya said:
ToshiroChan said:

Then explain how did Satella get those kiss marks all over her body ? Her body was touched and kissed by Luis, and you said that wasn't even a rape ? are kidding me? i'm a grown up man and i know all of those scenes, they weren't allowed to put a pure hentai scene since the genre of this show isn't Hentai, you should know what i'm sayin'

you can call it what you want, but even in the anime, it shows louis with his pants on the entire time, and at the moment when satellizer said louis could do what he want, she still had panties on and was implying that they didnt have intercourse yet, and that was the moment when the action stopped, and louis went back to his room, devestated.

either way, in the anime, if you seen all the episodes, you can't conclude that he actually had intercourse, only that he molested her, so it would be safe to say she's a virgin still.

PLUS in the manga, which i just finished and is Canon and hold more truth than the anime, louis actually most likely was "less aggressive" and is alot easier to understand than in the manga; which i may add is ALOT easier to follow along than the anime because it's not as heavily focused on nudity and such.

in the end, just read the manga for less mental anguish and more canon storyline.
Apr 28, 2014 10:33 AM
May 2012
Well, some of you here in this forum says that this is not what happened in the Manga. I have read some Manga spoilers that are posted here but I'll just talk about the Anime.
Louis sure got away with his shit easily. That ending is alright with me, but Louis should have at least got some serious beating!!! Louis and Holly should just live together and never ever do shit again.
Now, Kazuya and Satellizer should just have sex already =_=
Well, for some reason, I feel like I should sleep already. I didn't go to school today and I only managed to watch 1 episode T^T
May 8, 2014 9:06 PM

Feb 2013
Meh i'll take it, Louis learned his lesson and it's all in the past now satellizer can move on.
Jun 5, 2014 12:51 AM

Sep 2012
Well, at least he notices the purple hair girl now.
Jul 13, 2014 6:42 PM

May 2012
It would've been better if he really killed himself... oh well a pretty decent episode and well let's hope we won't see that shit head again.
Oct 29, 2014 2:29 PM

Apr 2013
Yeah well... Louis change of hearts was not believable at all... He's still an asshole and he can't even atone for all that fucked up shit he did in the past.
Dec 15, 2014 8:07 PM

Feb 2013
I guess Louis had a change of heart. I still think he's a piece of shit. Now they head back to Alaska. Onto the next episode.
Dec 31, 2014 5:18 AM

Nov 2011
Arc irrelevant to the narrative really incredible, were it not for the final, it would be a total disappointment.
In terms of the plot, is a step forward in many ways, is deepened and from u asvota the past Satella-senpai and proceed with the main story.
But Louis that comes out so beautifully, it's really stupid.
Too bad for the drawings that are not the best with regard to quality.
I hope the best storytelling in the next episode.
Feb 6, 2015 12:51 PM
Aug 2014
Well while I'm glad Satellizer is finally free of Louis, why was he let off so easy? There wasn't even an apology from him, everyone's just like "oh well, he was sexually abusing her for years and just last night, but everything is fine now, let's be friends!" Idk, just seems like he should've at least been sincerely apologizing at some point for the hell he put her though, but at least this arc is over and I don't have to see Satellizer being treated that way now.
Feb 10, 2015 5:24 AM
Jan 2014
Kazuya, Satella and Holly were all useless fucks. How can one let oneself be so easily manipulated by an incestuous, perverse douchebag king? And WTF kind of a lame ending was that. Shoulda just ended with Luis getting sliced right in half or something -.-
Feb 12, 2015 11:33 AM

Jan 2012
Ran is creepy sometimes.

May 18, 2015 2:12 AM
Jan 2014
This episode pissed me off.

"Oh I know I spent years molesting you and turned you into a broken human being, but I said sorry so it's okay now and we can all be happy!"

I wanted them all to tie him up and kick him in the balls for hours straight.
Sep 25, 2015 3:09 PM
Sep 2014
ItsXolo said:
This episode pissed me off.

"Oh I know I spent years molesting you and turned you into a broken human being, but I said sorry so it's okay now and we can all be happy!"

I wanted them all to tie him up and kick him in the balls for hours straight.

Exactly. I hate when that happen. And that shit happen in every damn anime. FFS. ANd together with the other sister. Watching shit happen for years and doing nothing.
Feb 15, 2016 12:58 PM

Jul 2015
Disappointing, Luis didn't get nearly as much punishment as he deserved.
Oct 18, 2016 2:02 AM

Jun 2016
this is a joke. a joke.
a joke.
I'm not satisfied.

The world is cruel, ugly and pitiful. Let's watch anime and make it colorful
Jan 22, 2018 5:40 PM

Oct 2013
why
THis anime went from decent to shit in the matter of two episodes is it bad I want to go back and reevaluate season 1, suicide(attempted) and ntr rape, I can deal with whiney mc's whatever everything else on top of it fucking come on
[/quote]
Jan 17, 2019 9:26 AM

Jul 2016
They forgave him like its nothing. MC SHOULD have atleast punch him in the face for once.
Jan 26, 2019 11:16 AM
Dec 2018
Louis should have been at the least castrated. We sat all those rape scenes and all he gets is a slap on the wrist like an Eron executive?

And you know that Holly was psychologically used just the same way Satella. Those flashback memories were not Holly's they were Louis'.
Aug 16, 2019 10:39 AM

Mar 2018
Luis personality change wasn't in any way believable and completely destroyed this arc. Let's just forget this ever happened and get on with the plot.
Oct 1, 2019 1:16 AM
May 2019
Luis doesn't deserve to be forgiven, I swear to god no abuser deserves mercy. Luis saying he wants to 'Atone' what does he think that means he didn't seem to feel so bad about it while he was emotionally and physically tormenting his half sister. LUIS IS BULLSHIT!
Mar 13, 2020 9:41 AM
Apr 2018
WHY THE FUCK IS THE MC SO USELESS FROM THE SEASON 1 FFS, THIS ANIME IS SHIT, THE CREATOR IS SHIT, EVERYONE IS SHIT
Aug 23, 2020 3:07 PM
Aug 2020
-Dizzy- said:
Another disappointing episode. They like totally skipped the whole flashback with Luis in school etc. Holly's character was destroyed, it just felt bland. The only good thing about this episode was the music. The whole fight was ruined since I'm pretty sure Satellizer beat the crap out of Holly, not the other way around. Hopefully the series can redeem itself in the last few episodes.
i was wondering why luis messing with holly for man this
May 15, 2021 9:43 AM
May 2021
No luis didn't rape satella as you can see in s2 e6 he mentally abused her and when satella was out of her mind she said you can do whatever you want with me but luis got angry and slept her and then get backs to his room and cries about why satella said to him that he can do whatever he want's with her because it's not right and he didn't wanted to have sex with her he just wanted her to stay away from other boys you can say that he was overprotective of stella he did all those things so that stella thinks every man is like that and stays away from every man
Jul 29, 2021 8:12 PM
Oct 2019
So you are telling me after years of Louis basically torturing Satelli that he doesn't even get a punch in the face or anything for it like wtf. We've seen a couple of deaths so far throughout both seasons and he's the one who deserves it the most imo 😂
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Freezing Vibration Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 8, 2013

164 by Gutzdeep42 »»
Dec 15, 2023 4:30 PM

Poll: » Freezing Vibration Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Filiaa - Dec 20, 2013

135 by Bakunoaato »»
Aug 3, 2023 4:54 AM

Poll: » Freezing Vibration Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2013

41 by Bakunoaato »»
Aug 2, 2023 9:08 PM

Poll: » Freezing Vibration Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 1, 2013

91 by Bakunoaato »»
Aug 2, 2023 7:13 PM

Poll: » Freezing Vibration Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 13, 2013

54 by MizuhoKamui »»
Mar 11, 2023 5:28 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.