Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Kingdom 2nd Season Episode 23 Discussion

Nov 11, 2013 5:16 PM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Wow Xin was crazy this episode pushing back a full general like that. And that last blow to Xin's forehead ouch.

http://postimg.org/image/r2ttqe0j5/
Modified by Aversa, Nov 12, 2013 11:44 AM

Nov 11, 2013 5:18 PM
Meng Tian's tactics worked. Brilliant. Now it's Xin's turn.

Nov 11, 2013 7:00 PM

Nice ep. The way this is going I don't think they're planning to fit the whole next arc into this anime, they just can't. The only way would be to either extend the amount of episodes, cut a whole lot of content out or just stop it before the major war begins and continue it whenever they make another season.

Nov 11, 2013 7:24 PM
That was an EPIC FIGHT!!!!
Am I the only one who's screaming all the time and been commenting as the episodes goes on?
And I'm in the same line of thinking like you guys, the remaining 16 episodes will not be enough for the next war unless they will add additional episodes or make ANOTHER SEASON!! which will be great, they can end this second season by a cliffhanger to the prelude of the next war and that would make the waiting more exciting.

Nov 11, 2013 7:41 PM

Wow this is getting intense. Xin better kick his ass.

Nov 11, 2013 9:20 PM

glad he's not too weak. but lian po will prob be outta xin's league for now

Nov 11, 2013 9:44 PM

GREAT AS ALWAYS!!! Kingdom never disappoints me, after 60? episodes it's still the series I wait more impatiently every week.

Xin was awesome in this episode, I know Lian Po is stronger, but I don't want to see Xin lose, either Lian Po escapes or gets killed by those two.
Currently watching everything that comes out to avoid missing something good...

Nov 11, 2013 10:39 PM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Wow, Lun Hu is really impressive going against the two of them. And Xin too! Can't wait for the next episode :)

Nov 11, 2013 11:05 PM
The enemy is formidable. Xin got wounded. he has guts. I chuckled when he boasted he inherited the will of Wang Qi.

Nov 12, 2013 12:42 AM
manuxel said:
Xin was awesome in this episode, I know Lian Po is stronger, but I don't want to see Xin lose, either Lian Po escapes or gets killed by those two.

Lian Po is stronger by far but you are confused about their names, at least in your post. The duel wielder is named Lun Hu and is one of Lian Po's four lieutenants.

Kingdom always gets me excited waiting for the next power up or Jump Attack to take place.

Nov 12, 2013 6:59 AM

rebelakuma said:
Wow, Lun Hu is really impressive going against the two of them. And Xin too! Can't wait for the next episode :)

I was more impressed by Lun Hu's horse. That was all wheel drive.

Nov 12, 2013 7:16 AM

Wow. I thought Lun Hu would've survived the trios attack, but I'm starting to change my mind. Since Lun Hu doesn't plan on letting Wang Ben and Xin escape, I'm expecting to see Lun Hu's death next episode.
Though, if he does survive, he'll probably retreat with considerable injuries and losses to his soldiers.

Xin was a total badass throughout the episode, especially at the end (well, at least until he got a bit TOO cocky). I'm hoping that he'll learn to control his temper a bit more though.

Nov 12, 2013 7:22 AM

That's part of Xin's strength though. I don't think it's rage. Xin just goes all out no matter the opponent, and the stronger the opponent the stronger he becomes. He isn't capable of pulling punches and he's fearless. That's his strength. I don't believe humility and control are lessons Xin needs to learn. He just needs to get more and more experience.

Nov 12, 2013 9:11 AM
My biggest dissapointment is... I have now finished all of these episodes and now have to wait every week..... Noooooooo

Nov 12, 2013 10:38 AM

shadowdogg said:
My biggest dissapointment is... I have now finished all of these episodes and now have to wait every week..... Noooooooo
Welcome to our pain

I swear Kingdom fights are almost as intense as HxH. Absolutely loved the episode, cannot wait for the next.

Nov 12, 2013 10:43 AM

AlexTheRiot said:
shadowdogg said:
Welcome to our pain

I swear Kingdom fights are almost as intense as HxH. Absolutely loved the episode, cannot wait for the next.

and I'm already worried if there will be a third season

Nov 12, 2013 11:45 AM

Thread merged

Duplicate thread merged with the official thread.

Nov 12, 2013 3:22 PM

AlexTheRiot said:
shadowdogg said:
Welcome to our pain

I'm really having issues with this, 1 on 1 combat i feel just doesn't suit Kingdom, it was much better in the 1st season when it was large armies clashing, i know if we want to see more of that it's going to mean more CG, but i think the show was much better then.

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime

Nov 13, 2013 12:08 AM

Zee530 said:
AlexTheRiot said:
shadowdogg said:
Welcome to our pain

I'm really having issues with this, 1 on 1 combat i feel just doesn't suit Kingdom, it was much better in the 1st season when it was large armies clashing, i know if we want to see more of that it's going to mean more CG, but i think the show was much better then.

Actually the one (two?) on one fight between them is actually in the manga. Since this adaptation tries to be as faithful to it as possible then this was inevitable. And if you want large armies clashing then wait till the next arc after this (w/c will likely not be covered sadly). It's going to be intense if they ever get to it or make a new season. Sides there were one on one fights in the first season too.

Nov 13, 2013 8:15 AM

ainky said:

and I'm already worried if there will be a third season

This..
This is the only anime that I'm always most looking forward for every week that could give me thrill so many times and so frequently.

Mar 28, 2014 5:39 PM

Damn, Lun is so freaking OP

Jun 22, 2014 8:53 AM

Xin is the main character, he levels up faster than a pokemon on steroids.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.

Nov 28, 2014 7:09 AM

Wang Ben what are you doing? Are those daggers on your back just for show? Or do you keep them for when your lance breaks? Are you a 4 style user? If not why cant you throw some?

Aug 3, 2015 11:31 PM

Looks like Xin will have some scars after this, excellent.

Jul 25, 2016 12:21 PM

I adore Meng Tian's character~

Also, Xin got wounded! I wonder if it's gonna leave a scar... then he'll get one of those generic face scars most of the side characters seem to have. lol xD Hope he beats Lun Hu!!
. . . . . . . . . .
DO NOT touch my rice. . . . . .
I'm Asian. . . . . .

Sep 10, 2017 11:28 PM

I don't think they're both stronger than Lun Hu if they're fighting separately
But together.. They might defeat Lun Hu
Yep just defeat not kill..
He looked like some kind of high level boss, so he won't die at very beginning
Not like a certain old man at least :P
"Signature removed"

Sep 2, 2018 2:04 AM

Rayl1ght said:
I don't think they're both stronger than Lun Hu if they're fighting separately
But together.. They might defeat Lun Hu
Yep just defeat not kill..
He looked like some kind of high level boss, so he won't die at very beginning
Not like a certain old man at least :P

I agree it'll take both to bring down Lun Hu; hell, who knows - Meng Tian may have to join the fight. Three against one sounds good too.

Jun 23, 5:51 AM

Seems like the battle against Lun Hu is getting started.
Konichiwa fellow weebs
Noot Noot, mah brothas
Hee zeg makker

Jul 15, 2:15 AM

It's not a good idea to make that monster angry.