Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 10, 2013 7:54 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh so we find out more about Lisa. Poor girl ;.;

Meh, seems like another set up episode. Dat Celia's cookies. I don't think Akane will be happy if she saw this. It's attack of the squirrels!
Nov 10, 2013 10:29 AM

Dec 2012
Those cat scenes, pretty adorable x3
Amazing background scenes, Celia on a date with Takahiro soon and well Squirrels are dominating..

Maybe if someone can spoil, but what choice is Takahiro going to make?

I hope he chooses Celia ;-;
Nov 10, 2013 10:41 AM
Aug 2012
Remedy_S said:
Amazing background scenes, Celia on a date with Takahiro soon and well Squirrels are dominating..

I haven't played the game yet (I plan to after the anime ends so I don't ruin the fun of watching the anime) but so far I'm predicting he chooses to be a begleiter..personally I'd prefer him as a knight though.
Nov 10, 2013 11:08 AM
May 2011
Cinful said:
Remedy_S said:

I haven't played the game yet (I plan to after the anime ends so I don't ruin the fun of watching the anime) but so far I'm predicting he chooses to be a begleiter..personally I'd prefer him as a knight though.

Unfortunately I think he will choose to be begleiter of Mio. It seems that writers make her route as main so it seems he will choose to be the begleiter of Mio. I'd prefer his choice would be Lisa and relationship with her also.
Nov 10, 2013 11:10 AM

May 2013
Dang all that food Takahiro had to eat all day lol.
Remedy_S said:

I wonder who he is going to choose too. I'm thinking it's either going to be Mio or Lisa.
Nov 10, 2013 11:16 AM

Jun 2013
This episode felt especially great after watching episode 6 of Freezing Vibration.

Don't go for harem ending, Takahiro needs to be a knight again and win the summer tournament while he's at it!
Nov 10, 2013 11:39 AM

Apr 2010
So in short the main has 4 good choices and one bad choice and my fear is he will go for the bad choice since she is the one that had most screen time till now.
I really hope i am wrong about this tho.
The thing i have to say was the squirrel incident which was very funny liked how that turned out.
Nov 10, 2013 12:37 PM

Nov 2010
This was a pretty laid back episode and I couldn't get enough of the tulips and windmills
Lisa was quite playful and funny in her gloomy state

Takahiro got treated well on 6 occasions
I wonder if they ate the Taco in cooled off or Lisa bought it somewhere near

The background story about the Teddy Bear and Sportsmanship is new
to me and very appreciated

Bertille really looked like Saber at first glance
They couldn't stop adding fanservice with the squirrel attack eh xD
Nov 10, 2013 12:39 PM
Dec 2012
The backstory about Celia's teddy bears was impressive. It breathed life into the character. Now she is more likable. So are other characters. The episode made them more likable.

Seeing the episode title, I had wondered if it was going to be a silly or filler-ish episode. But unexpectedly it was a decent episode. It was enjoyable and meaningful.

solomon585858 said:

Unfortunately I think he will choose to be begleiter of Mio. It seems that writers make her route as main so it seems he will choose to be the begleiter of Mio. I'd prefer his choice would be Lisa and relationship with her also.

I for one think he will be torn among those girls and end up a begleiter of Lisa without romance. I think it will be left to our imagination which girl he will choose in the end. Mio surely seems most promising cuz she appears in both OP and ED as the first character, but she was like a side character in this episode. I personally root for Celia x Takahiro.
eminagnamNov 10, 2013 1:13 PM
Nov 10, 2013 12:41 PM

Nov 2008
Tengoku_no_hakai said:
This episode felt especially great after watching episode 6 of Freezing Vibration.

Don't go for harem ending, Takahiro needs to be a knight again and win the summer tournament while he's at it!
I so agree, felt like the bad taste of the Freezing episode got washed down with this new episode and I also hope he goes back to being knight and being badass.

P.S. Thats a lot squirrels.
Nov 10, 2013 2:54 PM
Jul 2013
So much food for Takahiro! :P

Who will he choose?!?!
Nov 10, 2013 2:58 PM

Jul 2012
Those squirrels messed them up.

Great episode!!!
Nov 10, 2013 3:28 PM

Feb 2012
If being a knight doesn't work out for him, Takahiro could just become a professional eater.
Nov 10, 2013 5:04 PM
Jul 2018
Well, GG Takahiro. That was a lot of food you had to eat.
Nov 10, 2013 7:13 PM

Aug 2013
Tengoku_no_hakai said:

I didn't finish episode 6 of Freezing Vibration when I first saw it so I had to go back and just be done with it. Your avatar...that's exactly how I felt after watching this and Gingitsune. All that nasty feeling washed away...
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Nov 10, 2013 9:10 PM

Sep 2013
The Saxophone seemed extremely out of place for that beginning scene.

Lol Lisa was acting so cute and tsun in the river scene.

Triple breakfast (since Lisa gave him both tacos) :D

Now double lunch o.O

Never new that bit of info on the Teddy Bear :p

A date with Celia I wonder what Mio will think of that?

Wtf was with that squirrel's ears?

Squirrel attack!!! 0_0

Kind of random filler with some character development, but I enjoyed this ep nonetheless.
Nov 10, 2013 9:46 PM
Jul 2012
Must be nice being popular, never have to go hungry with all those girls constantly feeding you. Was a rather enjoyable episode in the end.
My anime blog
Ganebare Anime
Nov 10, 2013 10:55 PM

Jul 2009
in terms of looks, akane wins
but personality... noel pls.

but sigh. when will it be my turn to be popular. sounds like a manga title. hmm..
Nov 10, 2013 11:13 PM

Aug 2013
whaaaaaaaaaat! Mizuno's so lucky, Lisa's tacos for breakfast, Noel and Mireille's lunch, Akane's onigiri, Celia's cookies and Mio's scones with squirrels. What a day he has. I bet he could live on his own without worrying for food. hahhaha! And that's his harem.
Nov 10, 2013 11:36 PM

Dec 2007
Sadly, all I can think about after this episode is how much my cat would love me if I could get him some of that squirrel bait . . .
Nov 11, 2013 12:06 AM
Aug 2011
Oh squirrels.

Your harem is feeding you Takahiro, now be a man and eat everything.
Nov 11, 2013 12:13 AM
Nov 2013
I tried watching this anime for up to now, and i like the idea, but honestly Takahiro is such a boring lump of mud that i can't take it anymore. If he was less of a blob of indifference this show could really be good.
Nov 11, 2013 2:20 AM

Aug 2013
so this is a world where Theodore Roosevelt and tacos are around now...when is this thing set?!
Nov 11, 2013 4:04 AM

Sep 2012
Being a guy popular with girls is suffering, at least your stomach will suffer LOL though at least squirrels came to the resuce(?) at the end LOL

And good to learn a bit about the history of Teddy Bear and what it has to do with sportsmanship. Interesting side tale.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Nov 11, 2013 4:09 AM

Mar 2013
This was the worst episode so far, in that it was sorta mediocre filler. The next ep looks like it's gonna be good again though, so it's hardly something to be changing my rating over.

McQ999 said:
so this is a world where Theodore Roosevelt and tacos are around now...when is this thing set?!

Modern day, I assume? Jousting doesn't mean it has to be set in medieval times. I've seen live jousting before. I'm personally more interested in where - it seems to be generically western Europe. I was convinced it must be England (especially from the names Helen's Hill and Winford Academy), but then this episode there were... Venetian gondolas??
straggyNov 12, 2013 5:59 AM
Nov 11, 2013 6:36 AM

Jul 2010
Is it just me or is Celia kinda in love with Mizuno? :P Too many Mizuno x Celia hints in this episode haha.

Really hope Mizuno could become a Knight again. Wanna see his badass moments.

Or either that, he could be a begleiter for any of the 4 girls which I wouldn't mind one bit. Celia, Lisa, Akane, Noel (in order of preference). Just please, not for Mio! I really cannot stand her...

But then again as others say, Mio's probably gonna be the one :(
CrossDivideNov 11, 2013 6:41 AM
Nov 11, 2013 7:14 AM

Jan 2013
McQ999 said:
Yeah, that bugged me too. Until now I thought that this is set in medievil times, but somehow its modern day without phones or anything. Maybe... 90s? Why would there be a Jousting School?

I think its set in germany... kinda. The books were in german (and so is the word "begleiter"), but the place with the windmills and the tulips look dutch. straggy said something about the gondolos. It seems to be a mix of all europaen states and no specific.

And maybe the procuers had no idea what time or place it is actually set in :(
Nov 11, 2013 9:37 AM
Jan 2013
Lol, looks like Takahiro got a lot of free meals that he doesn't have room for Mio's scones.

Oh no,no, no Takahiro should be Mio's Belgieter, not Lisa and certainly not Akane.

Wtf, I wonder who's the bogger who did such poor research on Teddy Bears, if I remember it right, it was a cub not a wounded bear that Teddy Roosevelt refuses to shoot, co'z wounded bears are more likely ferocious than one that isn't wounded, and then a toy manufacturing company got word of it and decided to make teddy bears, but it was called "Teddy's Bear" back then.
Nov 11, 2013 11:34 AM

Jun 2013
It was an entertaining episode.

The cat scene was beautiful and squirrels sure know how to roll , attack the boobs kids ! Theodore Roosevelt , I've heard about him but I never knew about the sportsmanship thingy , thanks for the "knowledge" lol.
"Children of Japan. And those who were once children. Listen! This is not a dream. This is not fiction. In reality, your superheroes were always fighting. To teach viewers courage and the meaning of justice! No matter how many enemies there are. No matter how strong evil is. Just remember. Does any another country have so many heroes? Has any another country been protected by multiple superheroes? Stand with me, friends! Remember when you used to watch your superheroes!
Once you may have given up this dream. But today, you can be a hero!"

- Kaname Jouji , Red Axe

Nov 11, 2013 1:05 PM

Mar 2013
i left with 1 question after watching this episode and also the other episodes-
is there no any other boys on the academy i always see only girls around.
on the other hand its Ecchi/Harem anime so its kinda expected :P

so far i really love the series :)
Nov 11, 2013 1:31 PM

Aug 2013
lol @ all the food in this episode.

needs way more fanservice tho
Nov 11, 2013 7:19 PM

Mar 2012
Lisa is so cute ♥
Slightly concerned that she just carries around tacos tho
Nov 11, 2013 7:33 PM

Feb 2012
Aww with the music playing at the start I thought something sexy would happen :(
Nov 11, 2013 8:22 PM

Oct 2012
And suddenly... Tacos.
Nov 11, 2013 11:58 PM

Apr 2013
At this rate Takahiro will have an upset tummy :P
Nov 12, 2013 7:51 AM
Jan 2011
Oh man, I can't believe that Akane is starting to get interested on Takahiro to be her beglieter. No way, no way, no way, He should be Mio's beglieter.

Man, Takahiro has the stomach to eat other girl's meal, but ignores Mio's scones, ooooh Takahiro you're bias.

Btw, wtf was an European like Lisa eating tacos? Besides, she neither Spanish nor Mexican to eat Tacos
Nasty001Nov 12, 2013 7:57 AM
Nov 12, 2013 8:12 AM

May 2013
nice episode best so far... i guess

i will ship lisa and celia, both of them are interesting
Nov 12, 2013 8:40 AM

Apr 2011
Lisa gets more likable this episode.
Nov 12, 2013 2:43 PM

Apr 2011
Fione is still annoying, fortunately she wasn't in this episode much at all. I'm kinda in favor of the Celia route, though it does seem like Mio's our main girl. Ah well, I don't hate her, she's a little dumb and kinda a klutz, but she's still pretty hot and at least she's not tsundere.

Do Japanese squirrels really have those long rabbit-like ears, or is that just artistic license? Either way, yay for going for the boobs, we needed at least a little fanservice this episode. And dat innuendo, lol.

4/5
Nov 12, 2013 5:39 PM
Jun 2009
This show is so mediocre but for some reason I still watch it :/

Takahiro's ability to eat is amazing, even if he's so boring. I'm curious about his backstory though, since everyone seems to think he's this uber powerful jousting machine.

I hope he chooses Lisa or Celia, but if he chooses Lisa her annoying friend's gonna show up all the time too D:
Nov 13, 2013 7:40 AM

Jun 2013
That scene in the river!So beautiful :3
Nov 14, 2013 2:33 AM

Jan 2013
Solid episode, overall it stayed entertaining.
Nothing exciting though
Nov 16, 2013 6:49 AM

Oct 2012
Nice episode :) Being given food by beautiful heroines, that must be a dream of every man. And I like Lisa more than Mio I wish they ended toghether (though I got this harem-ish feeling that this will end with choosing them all, really you simply cannot chose only one)
Nov 17, 2013 4:26 PM

Aug 2012
Another bad episode. Only the beginning of this episode had any real content; the other 15 minutes of filler can be skipped without much worry.
This topic has not been locked and is still available for discussion.
Nov 18, 2013 2:23 PM
Jul 2013
Episode to fill the series.
Nov 21, 2013 5:31 PM

Jan 2013
Nice short ep on all the girls ^^.
I really hope he becomes a Knight!!!
I want to see him own some people :D
Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.- Tifa lockhart
Which is it? A memory or us? -Tifa lockhart
Nov 27, 2013 7:45 PM

Nov 2009
-Mizuno being fed free food everywhere he goes, and some of them are even homemade ಠ_ಠ
Dec 1, 2013 8:28 AM

Aug 2011
Apart from the squirrel scene, I really liked this ep. The times spent with the girls on their day off is time well spent!
Dec 8, 2013 7:55 AM

Nov 2011
4/5

iamdarrenearl said:
whaaaaaaaaaat! Mizuno's so lucky, Lisa's tacos for breakfast, Noel and Mireille's lunch, Akane's onigiri, Celia's cookies and Mio's scones with squirrels. What a day he has. I bet he could live on his own without worrying for food. hahhaha! And that's his harem.

I agree! LOL

"No, that acorn is not for you! ... Ah, not our sunflowers! ... That is not a hamster wheel!" XD
Do not take it anymore, I was dying! X ° ° D
Plot too relaxed narrative "stimulating" and fun!
The last part is the icing on the cake! ASD
Despite being a eroge, yet does not expire so as to be ridiculous.
The background of the girls is always more to the surface, curious to know the choice of Mizuno! For now the harem consists of Mio, Celia, Noel (the most sympathetic to my way of thinking), Mireille and Lisa! Who knows if it will come some other girl! LOL
Drawings and scenarios of sufficient quality, you could do a lot more though! ^ ^ "
Dec 28, 2013 4:20 AM

Jun 2008
Kind of boring, i felt a little sleepy but kind of relaxing and sweet at the same time.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Walkure Romanze Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 22, 2013

117 by oooo3333 »»
Mar 27, 8:45 PM

» Honest Opinion

FiddlePie - Nov 17, 2023

3 by OppaiSugoi »»
Nov 19, 2023 7:50 AM

Poll: » Walkure Romanze Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 1, 2013

58 by 5hadow17 »»
Nov 14, 2023 11:06 PM

» VN

OppaiSugoi - Nov 12, 2023

4 by OppaiSugoi »»
Nov 13, 2023 4:38 PM

Poll: » Walkure Romanze Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 15, 2013

67 by Matheus050 »»
Dec 30, 2022 9:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.