Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 19, 2009 7:14 PM

Feb 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Aw... what a nice end.
Good that they cleared up who Chinatsu is.
I really liked the series.
7/10
Apr 8, 2013 12:00 AM

Jan 2013
She was a bit young.
But, overall this was a good series.
7/10
1000th forum post
In the span of only 4 months.
RediceRyanJan 14, 2017 12:12 PM
Jan 26, 2016 10:58 AM

Mar 2014
RediceRyan said:
She was a bit young.
Just a bit? :P

Anyway, this was probably the best of the three episodes, but the girl in this one was way too young. I mean, she was the Grim Reaper, so she's probably ageless, but that doesn't mean you should have sex with her; consensual or not, this is basically rape. Although, ironically, she seemed to be enjoying it a lot more than the girls in the previous installments.

Overall, I'd give this a 5/10. It would be higher if the first story had been better, and if the sex scenes hadn't felt like rape to me.
Bittenfeld said:
To tell you my honest feelings, Admiral Müller, as the groom at a wedding ceremony, the Kaiser is simply just a handsome man, I'm afraid to say. But as the supreme fleet admiral who leads entire fleets, he's really a godly person. Don't you think so, too?
Müller said:
I think he's quite godly as a groom, too.
Mar 8, 2017 2:51 AM
Jul 2018
I loved Ojo's English VA. I think her voice is the one I liked the most out of all the characters from this OVA. I also liked how her stuffed animal has the same name as my favorite mathematician. Another thing I liked is that this episode indirectly explains why Sayaka's father could see Ojo in the first episode. Although I enjoyed this episode, I still prefer the first episode because of the soundtrack.
Jul 24, 2017 6:59 AM
Oct 2013
Dem noisy cicadas at it again!

The guy sounded like suzuken

Cat thing reminded me of the one on da capo

She was totally oblivious about sexual stuff. But somehow touching feels turns into fellatio. Clearly a natural slut.

Was lame that they didn't show contact point of the penetration. Made the scene harder to follow.

not quite satisfied about the glasses lady

What was with that vague ending? She came back as human or what?

no way she is too young. Chronologically probably the oldest of anything.

And they sure were incessant with the creature sounds. Cicada was most prominent but also mixed in cricket, birds and some other sounds I didn't recognize
Aug 12, 2020 8:19 PM

Apr 2020
I'm happy that no one disappeared at the end of the story.

Aug 4, 2022 1:24 AM

Apr 2020
my grim reaper loli can't be this cute

Aug 6, 2022 1:03 AM

Jan 2021
The sex scenes felt super forced, this shouldn’t have been a hentai; not complaining though
under”Mebius” is my salvation

More topics from this board

Poll: » Suika Episode 2 Discussion

De-JaY - Feb 19, 2009

9 by User-san »»
Jul 23, 2017 7:06 AM

Poll: » Suika Episode 1 Discussion

De-JaY - Feb 19, 2009

9 by User-san »»
Jul 22, 2017 7:20 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.