Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Little Busters!: Refrain Episode 6 Discussion

Sep 1, 2014 8:21 AM

Dang, this episode is soo intense!!

Sep 25, 2014 5:35 PM

There must be a reason Kyousuke is doing all this... Even Masato support him, to his own disgust it seem. He also seemed awfully serious for the first time ever.

They lost the moment they let him choose the game. But again, he probably knew that they would let him choose the game

"At the End of the Escape"... There's gonna be conscequences to this. Rin could be really traumatized from her experiance at the other school. She could cross a line that she'll never come back... What is Kyousuke trying to achieve with that? It looked at first that he wanted Rin to get less shy, but it doesn't seem like that anymore. Is he testing Riki? To what point is he willing to go to protect Rin? He's clearly going strongly against him, something he had never done before. I feel like he's making him tougher, for something that will come in the future.

He fled and he failed. It was a matter of time. Two kids running away doesn't go unnoticed. Kyousuke also probably knew were they had gone.

There is something that is making me curious. It's those two last frame at the end of the OP. We see Kyousuke alone in somekind of nothingness. Then we see Rin and Riki in that nothingness. I don't know, it make me feel unconfortable, like if I was missing something...

Anyway, all those latest episodes are terribly sad and depressing. Nothing goes right. It seem like whatever he do, it is already planified in his fate. It look like somekind of Steins;Gate choice... And I'm not saying that in a joking way :(
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie

Oct 25, 2014 7:39 PM

Kengo = biggest bro?
And, damn those police at the end... This isn't going well for Riki and Rin.

But seriously, why, Kyousuke? :( I respected you... I hope he has a better reason for this.
Life has meaning.
Until real evidence comes out against him, I Stand with Vic.

Dec 3, 2014 4:04 AM
Honestly I thought this episode was really bad compared to the VN. I teared up during the Cheap Tricks scene in the VN and the OST used in it gave it a lot more feels. I'm unsure as to why some people here like the OST used for the anime, though I guess our opinions just tend to differ.

J.C Staff could have also done a lot better with "Called Game". In the VN Kyousuke looks down and grins at Kengo when he says it, which kind of makes him look like he is too powerful to surpass. In the anime he just frowns, says it, and walks away. Rather disappointing since this scene had a very strong impact on me in the VN.

Jan 23, 2015 9:33 PM

Not a very happy episode. That scene in the rain was great! The animation was great! Didn't expect Kengo to punch Kyousuke. I couldn't tell if Kyousuke did that on purpose. What happened to all of the girls?! Only Komari is seen/left! She was there on the roof when it was raining really hard. I feel bad for her. She's so powerless.

I feel like Riki is overreacting. Running away with Rin. How stupid can you get. Jeez, I facepalmes so hard. I'm glad they were found. That's was a really stupid idea.

i think Kyousuke is a necessary evil. I don't think he really is bad.

Mar 17, 2015 9:32 AM

It's quite sad that they didnt show more Rin, she was like my favorite character in this show... :/
Modified by Yohimo_asakura, Mar 17, 2015 9:39 AM

Nov 10, 2015 7:45 AM

Gosh, this season keeps getting more interesting each episode.

Awesome episode. 5/5

Dec 1, 2015 6:45 AM

Sooooo.. None of the girls experience any sort of happiness it seems or at least no real happy ending. I know this is all about the feels but i wouldve still liked. Some romance with one character.

Anyways great episode but it went by really fast and felt like im missing some parts which is prob true compared to the VN.. But yeah

Jan 12, 2016 6:55 PM

holly...well everything escalated quickly...wow, what a mess

Kengo was really awesome this episode! and Rin and Riki ran away? wtf

5/5
Sayonara,papa!

"Just how a mirror reflects you,people will also reflect your heart."
~Athena Glory,Aria

"Whatever happens,happens"
~Spike Spiegel's thoughts on dying(Cowboy Bebop)

Feb 25, 2016 5:58 PM
holy man those cops at the end...

May 5, 2016 4:24 AM
Things are getting weird lol. I probably missed/didn't understand some parts fully, but a lot of things seem pretty melodramatic.

The whole thing with Rin going to another school and getting depressed is a little off... I mean she faints right when she gets back and meets Riki? Really? And how come Riki is acting like she's about to die or something lol? She's just at another school and lonely. It's not THAT big of a deal.

I'm hoping that I just missed something and that everything will come together by the end.

May 14, 2016 1:06 PM

Little Busters broke real badly.

Ugh the suffering. Kengo, Masato, Komari, Rin, and Riki are all in pain because of Kyousuke. Didn't think he was the antagonist, but damned if he isn't now.

Jan 5, 2017 6:12 AM

Dam the old happy times from season 1 will be missed dearly. I took em for granted...

Feb 7, 2017 4:48 PM

I'm a RWBY fan, the feels can't hurt me anymore. I think...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Jul 19, 2017 6:36 AM

Really intense episode. Kengo's anger was chilling.

Seems running away wasn't successful which isn't surprising lol

RIP Little Busters ;_;

Jul 22, 2017 11:01 AM

I enjoyed the episode, but I'm not getting the whole drama.
Kokoro did nothing wrong.

Feb 6, 12:38 PM

I'm on team Kengo now, don't like the other three guys anymore.

Mar 15, 2:48 AM

I find it weird that some people really think that Kyousuke is an antagonist.. C'mon, I am not sure my theory is right (because I am not yet finished it), but I think we have given many clues about what really happen to them.. Everyone should make their own theories other than thinking Kyousuke is an antagonist I think ...
Rather than Kyousuke, Kengo is the weird one in this episode to me.. Yes, in my theory he should not in Riki's side ...

Jul 9, 7:59 PM

Lmao am I suppose to take this seriously? I can't wait for whatever they came up with to try to justify this nonsense.

Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]