Forum Settings
Forums

New Series from the Author of OreImo to Debut on Dengeki Bunko

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

Nov 9, 2013 8:08 AM

*Sigh* More incest what a surprise.

I painted my teary face with a disguised smile[COLOR=#ff3333] and pretended it was a cry out of joy.[/COLOR]

Nov 9, 2013 8:19 AM
Kanade♥

"The main characters are a highschool light novelist who writes "Ero Manga-sensei" and his shut-in sister, who turns out to be the one who draws the erotic illustrations for his light novel."

I fucking laughed. GG.

Nov 9, 2013 8:26 AM

OreImo was great but lets see their new manga

Mr_Gutts said:
another brother and sister anime

Yeah
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Nov 9, 2013 8:29 AM

*sigh*

Nov 9, 2013 8:46 AM

Wow. Such skepticism. Originality. New and exciting. Much OreImo dissapoint. 1/10

Nov 9, 2013 9:02 AM

So am I only one who is actually looking forward to this? Also I like it that it has same style than Oreimo.

*Flame shield activated*
ᵖᵉʷ ᵖᵉʷ 🔫

Nov 9, 2013 9:03 AM

This seems a lot like OreImo. I'll still check it out, though.

Nov 9, 2013 9:19 AM

really? REALLY!? there's SO much other stuff to write about and he goes for another imouto series? and it doesn't even sound that different, its virtually a copy-paste while tweaking the beginning! smh

Nov 9, 2013 9:59 AM

Sounds good, I hope this Light novel has animated version
To aru majutsu no index and To aru kagaku no railgun Lover

Nov 9, 2013 10:12 AM

God, I have a huge weakness for white hair. Looking forward to seeing this adapted. Might read the LN.

Nov 9, 2013 10:32 AM

I look forward too this new series so long as there is a likable female-lead in this series.

Nov 9, 2013 11:03 AM

sounds really really interesting

Nov 9, 2013 11:45 AM

This author has a serious incest fetish...
I hope he doesn't have a sister.

Nov 9, 2013 11:55 AM

I sure hope this one has a better ending.

Nov 9, 2013 12:08 PM

No shit. We will then love the characters like in OreImo and then BOOM, train wreck.
"Your taste is shit cause you like what I hate. Believe me I have 1000 cartoons that I rated with less than 5."

Nov 9, 2013 1:00 PM

Full synopsis:
The "new sibling romantic comedy" revolves around Masamune Izumi, a light novel author in high school. Masamune's little sister is Sagiri, a shut-in girl who hasn't left her room for an entire year. She even forces her brother to make and bring her meals when she stomps the floor. Masamune wants his sister to leave her room, because the two of them are each other's only family.

Masamune's novel illustrator, penname “Ero Manga Sensei,” draws extremely perverted drawings, and is very reliable. Masamune had never met his illustrator, and figured he was just a disgusting, perverted otaku. However, the truth is revealed … that his “Ero Manga Sensei” is his own younger sister! To add to the chaos that erupts between the siblings, a beautiful, female, best-selling shōjo manga creator becomes their rival!
[center]

Nov 9, 2013 1:16 PM

Will watch it if they make the same ending like Oreimo that pissed off alot of fans.

Nov 9, 2013 1:50 PM
Congratulations to the OreImo fanbase I guess.

e: Considering some of my favorite hentai doujins are based on OreImo I guess congrats to myself too. I'm hoping it will inspire a similar amount of quality doujins.

Listen, everybody wants change, don't nobody want to change though
don't nobody want to pray, till they got something to pray for
now everybody's gonna die, but don't everybody live though

Nov 9, 2013 1:54 PM

why tho

Nov 9, 2013 2:24 PM

I most likely will buy the English adaptation of the novel when it releases :)
Waiting for BBCode to come back.

Nov 9, 2013 3:04 PM
I loved the art of OreImo so I'll be looking forward to this but I really hope that the siscon themes aren't as strong. That was the only thing I hated about OreImo. I was all for Ayane-chan!
Ichi, ni, sunshine, yon! Wii go!

Nov 9, 2013 3:07 PM

VioLink said:
Full synopsis:
The "new sibling romantic comedy" revolves around Masamune Izumi, a light novel author in high school. Masamune's little sister is Sagiri, a shut-in girl who hasn't left her room for an entire year. She even forces her brother to make and bring her meals when she stomps the floor. Masamune wants his sister to leave her room, because the two of them are each other's only family.

Masamune's novel illustrator, penname “Ero Manga Sensei,” draws extremely perverted drawings, and is very reliable. Masamune had never met his illustrator, and figured he was just a disgusting, perverted otaku. However, the truth is revealed … that his “Ero Manga Sensei” is his own younger sister! To add to the chaos that erupts between the siblings, a beautiful, female, best-selling shōjo manga creator becomes their rival!

lol it sounds awful.

Why did they specifically say their rival was female? Oh wait, because harem and fuck you that's why.
(´・ω・`) (゜Д゜) (•̪┌┐•̪) ♥

Nov 9, 2013 3:12 PM

My how original....

Nov 9, 2013 3:14 PM

Guess he's drawing out of passion, I just can't wait to see what kind of doujins come out from this kind of plotline, lol.
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys

Nov 9, 2013 3:31 PM

I hope to see it get animated, have an abysmal ending and watch all the viewers get angry at it. Oreimo's ending almost seems like it would be amusing it watch.

What's with this guy and incest anyway?

Nov 9, 2013 4:21 PM

MORE INCEST YES!!!!!!

Nov 9, 2013 5:41 PM

Looking forward to it though the plot sounds a bit odd with that synopsis. Will find out come this December I guess.
Modified by radle, Nov 9, 2013 5:45 PM

Nov 9, 2013 6:10 PM
Oh god, please not another trainwreck.

Nov 9, 2013 7:09 PM

MrAwesome2011 said:
Will watch it if they make the same ending like Oreimo that pissed off alot of fans.

Do-M? Or Do-S?
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control

Nov 9, 2013 10:05 PM
oh wow......

Nov 9, 2013 10:12 PM

When the author said he is starting a new series, almost everyone thought "sister" would be a main theme. And so it proved.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.

Nov 9, 2013 11:32 PM

I can imagine the ending already that will give us all a new twist like in Oreimo to enrage all new fans that have yet to appear. ;

Nov 10, 2013 12:07 AM

Oh, I'm curious :D

Nov 10, 2013 12:38 AM

Interesting, I hope the sister isn't a bitch this time around.

Nov 10, 2013 12:40 AM

VioLink said:
Full synopsis:

Wow, my hopes were shattered quite fast. This sounds so damn horrible and practically the same as Oreimo. Younger sister has a secret, which brother finds out. Of course, that secret is otaku related, because that's what sells LOL Not to forget that she seems to be a tsundere too. Just what otaku want to see LOL Then comes a beautiful, FEMALE rival, aka Kuroneko. I think I'm done with this before it even gets released.

Nov 10, 2013 12:44 AM

Looks like he wants disgusting incest series to be his trademark. Gee, I wonder why some people find A&M repulsive.
Ii tenki desu ne...

Nov 10, 2013 2:19 AM

Antanaru said:
Looks like he wants disgusting incest series to be his trademark. Gee, I wonder why some people find A&M repulsive.

The best part is when people who like these type of series complain about getting strange looks when they say they like anime...
Stone Ocean adaption when?

Nov 10, 2013 2:26 AM

Antanaru said:
Because most people are stupid enough to generalize.
This topic has not been locked and is still available for discussion.

Nov 10, 2013 3:34 AM

gamer2710 said:
Antanaru said:
Because most people are stupid enough to generalize.

To be fair, a lot of anime fans give them reason enough to generalize.
Stone Ocean adaption when?

Nov 10, 2013 5:09 AM

THAT title!

The funny thing is that many of those who complain about incest here, they watched other series with incest and they also liked.

Nov 10, 2013 6:31 AM

Of course he's going to make the same sort of story. It's what he does, it's what his fans know. Japanese fans like things to go the way they expect. If his next novel was about love between male werewolves during the warring states era, they wouldn't buy it. He might find some new fans, might sell even more these days, but fans of OreImo would not like it.

Nov 10, 2013 6:39 AM
BrightnessOfEmo said:
Tengai said:
BrightnessOfEmo said:
You guys should just get a girlfriend instead of reading these stuff.

Milady are you available??

I'm too edgy for you.

Oh...

Nov 10, 2013 7:38 AM

Does the guy have some issues with his siters or what?

Nov 10, 2013 8:40 AM

More siscon pandering smut.

Nov 10, 2013 10:22 AM

If we forget the ending, OreImo was quite enjoyable. This new LN could be good.

Although I'm afraid Kirino ver. 2 will ruin most of it. She was unbearable.

Nov 10, 2013 10:34 AM

Just from reading that synopsis, I can already see the story from beginning to end, it is kind of scary. But there is a small percentage in my head that this might surprise us, even though this is the second sis-con novel that this guy is making. I wonder what is with this guys' fetish with little sisters though.

Nov 10, 2013 10:35 AM

hmm another brother-sister love -_-? but I'll watch it if an anime adaption is coming

LCWS | SCS | TCO | NC | DNC

Nov 10, 2013 11:35 AM

Honestly it's less the whole siscon thing (though that doesn't help) and more light novels about people that write light novels and shows for otaku that are about otaku that make me disinterested in stories like this sounds. It sometimes feels like the light novel industry is eating it's own tail practically and forever wanking to itself and it's devoted readers. I don't know maybe Otaku are so self-possessed in Japan now that they demand shows that are exclusively about people like them that make near constant reference to their sub-culture but it's kind of alienating to people like me who don't necessarily want to read/watch a story so clearly targeted at one particular sub-culture, it's memes and fetishes etc. that they don't consider themselves a part of per se.

It's almost like there's two seperate anime fanbases at this point, people that like reading stories that are their own stories and which go somewhere, and people that like reading stories that are about otaku culture and very little room for crossover between the two parties.

Nov 10, 2013 1:36 PM
Kaioshin_Sama said:
Honestly it's less the whole siscon thing (though that doesn't help) and more light novels about people that write light novels and shows for otaku that are about otaku that make me disinterested in stories like this sounds. It sometimes feels like the light novel industry is eating it's own tail practically and forever wanking to itself and it's devoted readers. I don't know maybe Otaku are so self-possessed in Japan now that they demand shows that are exclusively about people like them that make near constant reference to their sub-culture but it's kind of alienating to people like me who don't necessarily want to read/watch a story so clearly targeted at one particular sub-culture, it's memes and fetishes etc. that they don't consider themselves a part of per se.

It's almost like there's two seperate anime fanbases at this point, people that like reading stories that are their own stories and which go somewhere, and people that like reading stories that are about otaku culture and very little room for crossover between the two parties.

Sorry they don't consider poor gaijins feelings when writing light novels lol.

Nov 10, 2013 2:43 PM

VioLink said:
Full synopsis:

thanks for the full synopsis.

and its still the same; bratty little sister, an MC that looks like he's gonna do everything for his sis again. i really do hope "kuroneko" of this one wins, though practically impossible if you put the author and imouto in the same group

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »