Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Who should Banri be with?

Jul 21, 2014 3:19 PM

I'm currently at episode 12 and I think Banri should end up with Kouko. It's his new, current self that tells him that. He is already in a relationship with her and to not hurt anyone it should stay that way.

slicetherice said:
Linda... too bad it dident happen :/

Thanks for that spoiler btw. >_>

I mean, I thought so, but I could've been wrong...

Jul 22, 2014 5:37 AM

I'm confused so did Linda really love bare, or was she in love with Yana

Dec 29, 2014 1:28 PM

linda X Banri <3

Jan 6, 2015 9:10 AM

People who like Linda over Koko have something wrong with their brains.

Feb 26, 2015 2:41 PM

bastek66 said:

^ and thats 43.8% of them!
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Mar 3, 2015 1:02 PM

bastek66 said:

Koko is one of the best (if not the best) out there, no doubt. I mean, she is the perfect girl that you can only imagine, so it's kind of unfair to even compare her with others. Yet it also would be harsh and unjust to diminish the fact of how lovely, kind, adorable and how much a human Linda is. Especially considering that she did lose the person she loved. That really makes you feel for her, you know. So i guess i can understand why people would choose her.
But srsly, disliking Banri as much as I do, I'd rly prefer Koko X Linda. ^_^

Mar 5, 2015 1:16 PM

SpectoR said:
bastek66 said:

Koko is one of the best (if not the best) out there, no doubt. I mean, she is the perfect girl that you can only imagine, so it's kind of unfair to even compare her with others. Yet it also would be harsh and unjust to diminish the fact of how lovely, kind, adorable and how much a human Linda is. Especially considering that she did lose the person she loved. That really makes you feel for her, you know. So i guess i can understand why people would choose her.
But srsly, disliking Banri as much as I do, I'd rly prefer Koko X Linda. ^_^

Yuri Spinoff pls!

May 8, 2015 1:20 AM
Banri should end up with Kouko since they are the real couple. Past is past. Banri's already got Kouko (who is really supposed to be the significant other of Banri) so why chase after Linda? Sure, they have a past together but that doesn't mean that they should end up together. I recommend that they stay friends. And Kouko should be the leading lady of Banri. It's just supposed to work that way.

May 17, 2015 12:06 PM

Akanezora said:
Who the fuck voted 2D-kun lol
"The blood makes us human, makes us more than human, makes us human no more." -Master Willem from Bloodborne.

May 18, 2015 3:32 PM

Who cares about Banri. That dude wasnt interesting at all.

Jan 2, 2016 10:25 AM

True End

<3

Apr 17, 2016 12:17 PM
I think that Banri should end up with Linda. I mean Linda failed to reject him, but I think that her feelings have changed throughout the season, which is to say that she earned my vote. And she's more skilled than Koko who has everything provided for her.

Apr 17, 2016 9:10 PM

Yay, Kouko FTW. Does Linda really like Banri BTW?
This salad is salty favored

Jun 30, 2016 10:04 PM
I just ship Banri x Linda. Koko is an overrated and underprivileged person, I am making no personal attacks on Yui Horie, just Koko's overall character pisses me off. Linda is much more suitable and capable of being a match, even if she failed to confess her feelings on the bridge.

Jul 18, 2017 1:47 PM

HeliKout said:
bastek66 said:
Linda loved Banri and waited for him to heal and choose between her and Koko. However, Koko was selfishly pushing Banri to love her by not letting him think about Linda.

Kouko is his girlfriend, and Banri was the one who pushed for a relationship. Linda was just his friend, like it or not they were never officially dating and she needed to know her place and stop interfering by letting go of the past.

Anyway how can anyone actually like Linda more than Kouko. The stupid broad found out her brother's fiancé was cheating and hid it from him in. Child at the time or not that says all kinds of things about what a horrible person she is. She ruined her brother's life and let him marry a cheat because she didn't have the decency to tell him. Someone who is willing to hide things of that much importance cant be trusted in relationships. That's a much bigger red flag than clinginess.

Jul 22, 2017 11:56 AM
bastek66 said:

This. Linda was the worst.

Oct 15, 2017 4:54 AM
Having seen romance based anime before, i can't rightly say Linda. Her answer could have been "NO", or the no show could have been the answer. Who knows. She might be forcing it because of guilt (based on anime/japan logic). She says she likes him, but her actions shows otherwise. She's not doing anything to get him and is acting like a steppingstone.

Jan 23, 2018 8:54 AM
SpectoR said:
bastek66 said:

Koko is one of the best (if not the best) out there, no doubt. I mean, she is the perfect girl that you can only imagine, so it's kind of unfair to even compare her with others.

Lol, It's really the other way around though; unless you find a bratty whimsical self-victimizing attention-seeking manipulative bi*** to be the best girl, Koko is the dictionary definition of "Drama Queen"

Feb 17, 2018 1:11 PM

Happy_Sensei said:
SpectoR said:

Koko is one of the best (if not the best) out there, no doubt. I mean, she is the perfect girl that you can only imagine, so it's kind of unfair to even compare her with others.

Lol, It's really the other way around though; unless you find a bratty whimsical self-victimizing attention-seeking manipulative bi*** to be the best girl, Koko is the dictionary definition of "Drama Queen"

Still better than Linda who is so pasive that let her brother to marry a cheating whore.

Mar 31, 2018 1:28 AM
Linda cares about him and has been his friend since high school. The scenes when Banri switches to his past self are really fun to watch. Linda all the way. Kouko is selfish

Mar 31, 2018 1:33 AM
Yeah, I want Linda to end up with Banri and was depressed at the end but as long as Linda does NOT end up with Mitsuo, I'll be fine

Apr 8, 2018 2:44 PM

I absolutely despise Kaga's personality. Linda senpai is the healthiest choice.

Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]