Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 4, 2013 3:45 PM

Jun 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Damn it, was cut right when it was getting good. I want the next episode NOW! Things are getting really awesome, i just can't wait to see what they planned and if they can succeed. I kind of worry that the plan will fail since it seems too early for another of those guys to die after the old man got killed last episode but you never know.
Nov 4, 2013 4:01 PM
Dec 2012
Hope they will make it thought the opponent seems unbeatable.
Nov 4, 2013 4:54 PM

May 2013
Man this is getting good. Hope the plan works out.
Nov 4, 2013 7:37 PM

Mar 2012
yeah I think he may be out of their league for now
Nov 4, 2013 9:17 PM

Apr 2013
Excited to see Xin, Wang Ben and Meng Tian work together.
Those three didn't do that much damage to the Wei army yet, so this might finally be a comeback.
Even if they don't kill Lun Hu, Meng Tian's plan might somewhat succeed, where Lun Hu barely survives, and the Wei army acknowledges the three young generals.
Who knows, Kingdom, and war itself is pretty unpredictable, so shit can happen both ways. Man, waiting for the next episode is suffering.
Nov 4, 2013 10:08 PM

Apr 2010
Nice, this is it, the war has been excellent so far, no doubts, but from next episode on it''s going to be pretty insane up until the end. CANNOT WAIT!!! I think 4 more episodes should do it, maybe 5 although that might be a stretch to fit in what comes right after until the end of the next big war.
Nov 4, 2013 10:39 PM

Aug 2012
Although I don't see them taking out Lun Hu just yet, I do agree that they'll likely deal some damage to him and his unit, and make some waves throughout the the Wei army. All I know is it's gonna be insane.

Also, I thought the direction of the episode was even better than usual, I guess with how they handled the whole proposal scene and segued nicely into the battle. Hoping to see that kind of storytelling capability keep up.
Nov 5, 2013 12:17 AM

Nov 2011
I can't help but think that something bad is gonna happen next ep.

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Nov 5, 2013 1:48 AM

Mar 2008
AlexTheRiot said:
Although I don't see them taking out Lun Hu just yet, I do agree that they'll likely deal some damage to him and his unit, and make some waves throughout the the Wei army.
A pretty safe and logical prediction,though it'll be great if this plan cascades into something even more unpredictable. Perhaps Lian Po will take to the field to aid his subordinate?
Whatever happens, we've finally gotten to Kingdom's real forte - is this battle going to take up the rest of series?
Nov 5, 2013 4:25 AM

Apr 2010
Ckan said:
AlexTheRiot said:
Although I don't see them taking out Lun Hu just yet, I do agree that they'll likely deal some damage to him and his unit, and make some waves throughout the the Wei army.
A pretty safe and logical prediction,though it'll be great if this plan cascades into something even more unpredictable. Perhaps Lian Po will take to the field to aid his subordinate?
Whatever happens, we've finally gotten to Kingdom's real forte - is this battle going to take up the rest of series?

No, I wrote in a post above it'll probably finish in 4-5 episodes, but probably more like 5-6 actually now that I look back on the chapter numbers. This episode is pretty much chapters 213 and 214, the war ends at about 241. This episode only covers 2 chapters, but the remainder is mostly action so the pacing will be different, some episodes could cover up to 5-6 chapters at a time, maybe more.
They may also cut some bits out from the manga, especially as there is another big war arc(not yet translated, I've only seen the raws) coming up as well as a bunch of chapters that cover what's going on in between the current and next war(you guys will definitely enjoy them too). If it ends in, say 6 episodes, that mean it'll end at 28, and that leaves 11 episodes for the in between war parts and the next war. If they end it after 4 episodes it may come off rushed, 5 should be a safe bet.
Nov 5, 2013 6:53 AM
May 2013
that cliffhanger!!!!
It's already getting good and yet NOOOO!!!
why next week is still so far
and from what it looks like in the preview, it will be a 3 on 1 head to head with Lun Hu
can't wait to see it and I've just noticed that the score is now 8.49 unlike when my last visit here, it's just 8.22 something. wow already on the top 100 and Kingdom really deserves it, also the 1st season.
Nov 5, 2013 7:48 PM

May 2012
I hope they succeed! At 1st I though Xin and Wang Ben did not agreed with Meng Tian's proposal because it was only Meng Tian's unit who attacked. I wonder what will the other units do.
Nov 8, 2013 2:47 PM

Mar 2012
Ckan said:
AlexTheRiot said:

Nop, This won't take whole season as this war is going to hit climax soon.
leeo268Nov 8, 2013 8:03 PM
Mar 8, 2014 10:56 PM
Dec 2013
Why is Xin always screaming?
Mar 28, 2014 5:16 PM

Nov 2011
Idk exactly what Meng's plan is but I pray it will work. Someone needs to kick Lun's ass.
Apr 12, 2014 12:25 PM

Jul 2011
I like Wang, Meng and Xin working together, but it really emphasizes Xin's ignorance and lack of battle strategy when they speak. I can't stop myself from being embarrassed for him and occasionally facepalm...

Otherwise, let the action begin!
May 21, 2014 10:10 AM

Apr 2012
they all teamed up this should be good
Jun 22, 2014 8:20 AM

Mar 2010
Well it seems we are all mutual about the plan. I think it would be cool if those three fought lun in a grudge match.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Aug 3, 2015 11:00 PM

Jul 2008
Here we go, hopefully the downfall of Lun Hu.
Aug 29, 2016 8:55 PM

Feb 2010
Am i the only one that finds Xin annoying as hell? This far into the anime series and all he can do in war is bark like a chihuahua. I mean i suppose he is good as a morale booster and has decent swordsmanship, but we are about 60 episodes into Kingdom and Xin still doing retard rushes against the enemy and somehow became a 1k men general. Aside from his training with Piao, didn't even seem like he polished his skills in any way. Yet somehow he has garnered so much interest from others and somehow still alive. I mean I do like the show and all, but the writers portray the MC as to being the pinnacle of ignorance and stupidity. This was something that was fine in season 1 of kingdom, but Xin, having survived through constant wars and fighting, it's just kind of difficult to grasp that he has barely changed in any way. Feels like writers continuously try to dumb him down no matter how much experience he accrues from his battle experiences. Nevertheless I still love the show, just why is the MC sooo....

Jun 23, 2019 5:49 AM

Jul 2015
Glad that those three are working together now.

Jul 14, 2019 11:54 AM

Feb 2013
Yay, this is how it's supposed to be.
Fighting together!
Jan 23, 2022 6:00 AM

Dec 2007
considering we are in deep in this season, i think they going to succeed 90% of their plan.

i do not think though we gonna get another big war arc like the first season gave
Nov 4, 2022 1:46 AM

Jul 2013
That's insubordination of the highest order man they're gonna be court-martialed for that shit. Even if they do take that close eyes guy's head and that's a big if.
Dec 8, 2022 2:16 PM
Nov 2021
I really hope Rinko dies because that damn narcissist, but I would be sad if Rinpa dies
Dec 27, 2023 3:22 PM
Aug 2022
i kinda disliked the pink dude at first but his chem with xin is awesome, lol

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kingdom 2nd Season Episode 18 Discussion

babymilo91 - Oct 7, 2013

26 by EMK3407 »»
Mar 8, 4:10 PM

Poll: » Kingdom 2nd Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Zee530 - Jun 9, 2013

62 by JordansBored »»
Feb 19, 5:05 AM

Poll: » Kingdom 2nd Season Episode 21 Discussion

Andyis - Oct 28, 2013

41 by Adr332 »»
Feb 10, 6:51 PM

Poll: » Kingdom 2nd Season Episode 14 Discussion

KiraYoshikage - Sep 7, 2013

42 by GakutoDeathGlare »»
Jan 29, 9:35 PM

Poll: » Kingdom 2nd Season Episode 30 Discussion

Bleachway - Dec 29, 2013

41 by Yukissionator »»
Jan 19, 1:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.