Techno, TRANCE, Dance Music?
Http://www.youtube.com/ossatb
Jun 19, 2014 1:41 AM
May 2011
Seriously, this bullshit is taking revenge. =/
Jun 19, 2014 1:57 AM
★★★★★

Sep 2008
What exactly is happening? I haven't had problems in the last 2 hours.
Jun 19, 2014 2:30 AM
May 2011
I'm using MAL updater from Kotori and now it has problems with login. The MALU app was whitelisted last time and stopped getting the capcha for login. And it got it again so everyone who uses it can't login to the MAL services from the app.
Jun 19, 2014 4:18 AM

May 2013
MalU Working Again !!
:D
Jun 21, 2014 9:48 AM

Mar 2011
And I still get the error 14/15, that's been mentioned above and many times. Kind of annoying it's been around for months. ;_;
Jul 2, 2014 3:18 PM
Apr 2013
This is really frustrating -.-"

My friend can't even login anymore, so I'm posting on her behalf..

I tried to login on her account, but I am getting the same error.. This.. I can't even logout from her account anymore, nor login x__x

I don't have any errors on my own account though ._.

Forum Set by Moi||T.C.O.||R.A.C.E.

Jul 2, 2014 10:29 PM
★★★★★

Sep 2008
@kivvi-san: Did this just happen to her without her doing anything or did she maybe change her password? The only reason I can think of at the moment is that there's something in her password that triggers the security system like certain words or character combinations. She could request a new password here and then see if this works.
Jul 3, 2014 2:29 AM

Apr 2011
kivvi-san said:

I tried to login on her account, but I am getting the same error.. This.. I can't even logout from her account anymore, nor login x__x

Try change browser, Incapsula very dependent on it.
And i dont think login or pass mater.
MyAnimeList Affinity Search - http://affinity.animesos.net/
Jul 3, 2014 10:07 AM
Apr 2013
@Luna She didn't change her password. She's able to login now, but Incapsula prevents her from posting in forums ._.

Forum Set by Moi||T.C.O.||R.A.C.E.

Jul 3, 2014 10:13 AM
★★★★★

Sep 2008
Every time she wants to post something even for different messages? Can you ask her to upload the messages she can't post on pastebin and send me the link to it in a PM? Then I can check if the message is the problem or maybe it's something else.

Also, can she post these messages as comments or PMs?
Jul 6, 2014 6:06 PM

Mar 2011
overmes said:
kivvi-san said:

Try change browser, Incapsula very dependent on it.
And i dont think login or pass mater.

Browser doesn't seem to matter. I've gotten error code 14/15 in Firefox, Chrome, Safari and Internet Explorer.
Jul 29, 2014 1:00 PM

Aug 2013
extremely annoying... happens every time i try to edit my list lol
Oct 5, 2014 9:54 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
So is MAL currently doing security check ups? I've been getting the incapsula security thing. It tells me to enter a number code.

Oct 5, 2014 11:52 AM

Sep 2007
MAAAAL, I'm getting incapsula every two clicks again. Please do something!
Oct 7, 2014 4:24 PM
Jan 2014
This is happening to a friend of mine, she can't login about two days ago.
She got the incapsula warning saying "access denied" and her IP address.
She didn't change her password in about 3 months, and she tried to login in 3 different browsers and still locked IP.

Please give us a solution. Thanks
Oct 8, 2014 7:37 AM

Oct 2009
What was the Incapsula error? 16?
Oct 9, 2014 5:21 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
It's getting pretty annoying. I'm getting an incapsula screen where I have to enter a 3 digit code every now and then when on MAL.

Oct 11, 2014 9:15 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
This is what I'm getting:

I've ran virus scans multiple times and so far my computer is clean. It just randomly popped up like 1-2 weeks ago.

Mod Edit: Added spoiler tags; please hide large images.
sarroushOct 11, 2014 12:26 PM

Oct 19, 2014 1:17 AM

Mar 2014
I tried to visit myanimelist.net via JonDoFox, but I always get this message :

"myanimelist.net - Additional security check is required"

Well, I typed the recaptcha several times but it won't work, it asks me to type one more recaptcha thing... can't access the page. And I don't have a virus or something. I just DON'T ALLOW COOKIES(!!!) and that seems to be the problem. WHY? This decission should be in my charge!! If I hit "Allow cookies for myanimelist.net" the recaptcha thing disappears immediately and MAL works!!! Why do you spread wrong info and claim my computer may be infected???
Z3noNOct 19, 2014 1:24 AM
Oct 19, 2014 3:55 AM

Oct 2009
Z3noN said:
Why do you spread wrong info and claim my computer may be infected???

Because they can, that's why
Oct 19, 2014 8:51 AM

Jan 2009
Apparently your device might be infected if you block either cookies or JavaScript for the main page.
Also, for some reason, the captchas without JS seem to be much harder to solve than the ones with JS.

So basically, this seems to be either a scare tactic to get users to allow the tracking or the protection is heavily based on the recognition with cookies and/or JS.
The fact that you could circumvent some faulty Incapsula messages with just clearing cookies+cache adds to this assumption.

At the very least, you can still
- use extensions such as NoScript to whitelist only the base domain (+jquery.com) and keep all the third party JS disabled for security reasons
- use advertising blockers without getting a message or a complete block from this website (also for security reasons)
- disallow third party cookies

It could be worse, so just deal with it. Just regularly clear your cookies + history or use a secondary browser if you want more privacy in regard to other websites.
Nov 16, 2014 3:32 AM

Apr 2012
I've found the source of the problem. Every time I try to submit my manga review for this manga http://myanimelist.net/manga/25547/Dakara_Boku_wa_H_ga_Dekinai., the incapsula error message appears. As a result, during the last 10 tries in the past few days, I was never able to successfully submit review for this specific manga!.

@MOD please look into this problem. It's kind of problematic if nobody can ever submit a review for a certain manga only...

PS: can somebody else try the same and check if the same problem occurs?
My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱
Nov 16, 2014 11:54 AM

Jan 2013
I just got error message when trying to send a private message.

Error code 15
This request was blocked by the security rules

Clearing the cookies clears the problem, but it returns when I try to send message again. I am not sure if it is tied to sending to specific person.

Ofc I disallowed third party cookies now, but anyone have an idea how to really resolve the error? It seems problem is tied to using Opera (and Firefox) to browse MAL and obviously I don't want to use IE.

Edit: Just tried and when I send a message with cookies use disabled error won't pop up, but profile and anime list become messed up badly, club, watched shows etc won't display correctly and there is no profile. On "Welcome [username]" section it says "Ment" instead of my own profile name.
beast_regardsNov 16, 2014 12:11 PM
Signature removed. It was too good for this cruel world.
Nov 16, 2014 2:04 PM

Oct 2009
beast_regards said:
Edit: Just tried and when I send a message with cookies use disabled error won't pop up, but profile and anime list become messed up badly, club, watched shows etc won't display correctly and there is no profile. On "Welcome [username]" section it says "Ment" instead of my own profile name.

You don't share your connection with anyone or are behind NAT by any chance?
Nov 16, 2014 6:29 PM

Sep 2013
I can't post to a specific thread. Once I attempt to do so, the entire site gives me access denied errors. If I clear the cache, I can get back to the site, but still cannot post to the thread in question.

I'm typically using Firefox but switched to IE in an attempt to post, but received the same issue. This issue appeared in the last day or two and nothing on MY system has changed.
Nov 17, 2014 12:51 PM

Jan 2013
Serhiyko said:
You don't share your connection with anyone or are behind NAT by any chance?

Neither. Unless there is a ban of whole area IP I don't find any other reason why there should be a problem. Didn't found any issue on my computer either or nothing changed. Problem resolved itself by blocking cookies but just temporarily. Now MAL is complelly blocked from access by Chrome regardless of clearing cookies / forbidding third party cookies.

After another attempt to send a PM I got new

Getting Incapsula's "Error code 14,15 and 17 This request was blocked by the security rules" randomly. I can't access MAL at all using Opera or Firefox. Posting this message via IE. Won't try to mess with private messages.

Edit: I just deleted the cookies again (this time manually), set that cookies should be automatically deleted when closed browser, keeping the setting that I don't accept a 3rd party ones, then reboot the computer and get back on MAL. Spammed few people (including Serhiyko, had to try if tied to specific person or my own usual messaging list, sorry for spam) and messages went through to 2, then error again appeared.

If anyone gets Incapsula error same as me, it is clearly a issue tied to specific actions (I can edit this post for example) like messaging, posting on certain thread etc.
beast_regardsNov 17, 2014 1:07 PM
Signature removed. It was too good for this cruel world.
Nov 17, 2014 3:17 PM

Sep 2013
To dispel any attempt to blame this on my system, I posted from a completely different PC on a completely different network and received the same error.

It's refreshing to see that the exemplary security on MAL can prevent legitimate actions but fails like clockwork at least once a year to let at least one hacker wreak havoc. Good show.
Nov 18, 2014 12:11 PM

Oct 2009
bunny1ov3r, beast_regards, emeraldtryst, there's probably something in your messages themselves rather than the place where you post it. Incapsula blocks you when you try to post some specific words, for example cmd.exe and alike. Try to divide your posts in two, then post every half, find where you are blocked, and continue to divide it in two until you finally find what word causes the captcha and post it here, please
Jan 10, 2015 3:58 PM

Jan 2009
Editing a Profile Answer to add something, but deciding against it, resulted into an actual IP Ban (Error Code 17 after Error Code 14) -_-
Seems like we have to be more careful with what we do to not put too much Stress on the Servers and therefore being falsely flagged as a Bot. >.>
Jan 10, 2015 4:08 PM

Jul 2012
I'm quite tired of getting this error actually *sigh* got it a few minutes ago just browsing through club forums. I had to clean my cookies for it to work... I really don't understand how this thing works...
"In the past few months since we met, I've shared many memories with Nagato. Though I've also shared memories with Haruhi, Asahina-san and Koizumi, I found that I've experienced more events with Nagato in particular. In fact, every situation seems to involve her. I might as well mention this, she's probably the only person to cause the bell within me to shake the most vigorously..." ~ Kyon, TMOSH
Jan 19, 2015 12:20 PM

Feb 2012
This has started to happen to me also now...
Feb 23, 2015 2:30 PM
Feb 2015
pr0w3ss said:
Solution! aka the lazy mans workaround.

TL;DR chrome addon "hola, better internet" lets you get around Incapsula

This does not work. It is the same as clearing cookies, it sets you free and then you do anything and it blocks you again. I get blocked every time I try to edit anything on my list css, same problem as someone in the beginning of the topic 2 years ago... Pretty sad to see they continue with the same problem.
Feb 25, 2015 12:05 PM

Sep 2011
Got Incapsula "connection time out" message while trying to loggin, it's been several months without getting those annoying messages just hope it doesn't happen again and I'm not sure if it's related but the site gets slow from time to time and it was the slowest I've ever seen when I got this Incapsula message. Maybe it's related to the recent changes.

This is the time when it happened:
Browser: Firefox
Time: 16:47h
Time Zone: UTC -3
Feb 25, 2015 12:54 PM

Oct 2009
Jujucristine said:
This does not work. It is the same as clearing cookies, it sets you free and then you do anything and it blocks you again. I get blocked every time I try to edit anything on my list css, same problem as someone in the beginning of the topic 2 years ago... Pretty sad to see they continue with the same problem.

There's probably some word in your CSS you try to use that gets you blocked.
Either use @import url declaration (people usually place their code on dropbox) or write it on pastebin and leave the link here so that I could look at it and figure out what is the problem
Feb 28, 2015 5:47 AM

Nov 2012
Sorry but Incapsula just won the Bullshit Software Awards for me, ranked #1.
The fact that this support thread has 20 pages should make devs start to think, one would believe.
Mar 13, 2015 6:50 PM

Mar 2011
Decided to try editing page style after however long. Problem's still there for me. Somehow, I had thought by now something would have changed.
Mar 13, 2015 11:34 PM

Oct 2009
Skyla said:
Decided to try editing page style after however long. Problem's still there for me. Somehow, I had thought by now something would have changed.

Can you post the code you tried to edit in (on pastebin or somewhere)?
Mar 14, 2015 6:55 PM

Mar 2011
Serhiyko said:
Skyla said:

Here: http://pastebin.com/VxT1PyHZ
It's the default that was there when I created a new style. After I tried saving the edit I got the incapsula message, when I was able to log back my edits were going. Even saving just that gives the error too though, without changing anything.
Mar 15, 2015 2:18 AM

Oct 2009
Skyla said:
Serhiyko said:

It's the default that was there when I created a new style. After I tried saving the edit I got the incapsula message, when I was able to log back my edits were going. Even saving just that gives the error too though, without changing anything.

Um... You included the entire page source code into your style, of course Incapsula will get suspicious
You only have to include the part that's between <script> and </script>, see here for more info: http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=399507 (the script word alone will ban you)
Mar 15, 2015 5:17 PM

Mar 2011
Serhiyko said:
Skyla said:

Um... You included the entire page source code into your style, of course Incapsula will get suspicious
You only have to include the part that's between <script> and </script>, see here for more info: http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=399507 (the script word alone will ban you)

I see! I got it sorted out now. Thanks much for you help!
Aug 13, 2015 10:51 PM
Aug 2015
our website http://www.audioshop.co used incapsula for the $59 per month plan , in this month they billed us for this...and in the few days they have billed it again,again,again and today for $300.

Please avoid Incapsula , once you give them your card details they will overbill you. Use Cloudflare - they are much , much cheaper at $20 and won't overbill you.
Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Inactive Username Request Thread ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kineta - Sep 21, 2015

3369 by Confused-_- »»
3 hours ago

» ishinashi has 300 alt accounts and counting ( 1 2 3 )

deg - Jun 16, 2023

127 by Spunkert »»
5 hours ago

» Backup

Vapor_AU - Yesterday

1 by pichipichiHiro »»
Yesterday, 8:23 PM

» MAL Export

Devileeee - Sep 25, 2023

3 by zororo12 »»
Apr 23, 3:52 AM

» Problem with API OAuth2 Authentication Login

bidgetfoss_4000 - Apr 23

0 by bidgetfoss_4000 »»
Apr 23, 3:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.