Forum Settings
Forums
My Girlfriend's a Geek (manga)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 17, 2009 7:19 PM

Jan 2007
THIS IS AN MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
good chapter though I was expecting some erotic game scenes to happen lol.
Jul 29, 2009 10:41 PM

Feb 2008
Faust721 said:
THIS IS AN MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
good chapter though I was expecting some erotic game scenes to happen lol.

same here really, and ensuing shock ofc

I can't say that I'd be happy if the my girlfriend decided to play an eroge on my computer the first time she came over instead of spending time with me. and I think I'd be seriously pissed if she changed the settings on my computer so that it talked to me like that.
Aug 14, 2009 7:55 AM
Jul 2007
XDDDDDDD
Oct 5, 2010 8:29 PM

Nov 2009
hah! and we're welcomed to the realm of Dating Sims! XD
--i was disappointed to not have racy BL scenes as well -_-'
Mar 11, 2013 3:24 PM

Nov 2009
She didn't change the settings on his comp ... I don't think however ... I honestly give this female MC a 0/10 ... even the mean/arrogant/sexual-harassing male MC's you find in smut make for better boyfriends than she makes as a girlfriend, honestly she really does just impose her own ideals, use him when convenient ... AND SHE WAS THE FIRST TO GET ANGRY?!?! Teh Fuq? This guy needs to bail! I am not rooting for them to make it, she was single for so long not because she is a fujoshi, but because she has no room in that head of hers for anything but manga/anime/BL, I'm surprised she can function in society with how little she cares about anyone else's well being ... This author obviously has no idea what being in a relationship is like or the limits to which you could push someone, even if in love, before they would snap...

More topics from this board

» Anime adaptation

Ayako_Rose - May 2, 2022

1 by ryo-san »»
May 17, 2023 8:51 PM

Poll: » Fujoshi Kanojo Chapter 21 Discussion

Pirating_Ninja - Mar 12, 2013

6 by Dessssy »»
Feb 2, 2019 7:30 PM

Poll: » Fujoshi Kanojo Chapter 2 Discussion

Faust721 - Nov 8, 2008

6 by Dessssy »»
Feb 2, 2019 4:00 PM

Poll: » Fujoshi Kanojo Chapter 1 Discussion

Faust721 - Oct 27, 2008

7 by Dessssy »»
Feb 2, 2019 3:49 PM

Poll: » Fujoshi Kanojo Chapter 16 Discussion

Pirating_Ninja - Mar 11, 2013

1 by stand »»
Apr 12, 2016 1:08 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.