Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 1, 2013 2:35 PM
Mar 2013
Hi everyone,

I just recently finished watching Tetsuwan Birdy (both seasons) and I'm curious about what happens after the anime.

Apparently the Tetsuwan Birdy Evolution Manga is a continuation of Tetsuwan Birdy II which was the manga adaption of the second anime.

So I've looked up the source material for Evolution and I found a raw copy of the last chapter of evolution (just to spoil myself and see if there's a happy ending).

Unfortunately I cannot read raw japanese, so I was wondering if anyone has read the ending of Birdy Evolution and can explain exactly does it end?

By the way, here's a bonus for some of you Senkawa and Nakagawa shippers :) This was in the last chapter of the manga.

Atleast Senkawa gets his romance in the end!
Jul 19, 2014 6:16 PM

Mar 2014
I dont care about senkawa. Lol, no offense. For me the show was mainly about Birdy so what I want to know is what happened with her. No chance of a translation or sequel though... :(
Jul 20, 2019 6:05 AM
Jul 2018
Mad_King_Aerys said:
I dont care about senkawa. Lol, no offense. For me the show was mainly about Birdy so what I want to know is what happened with her. No chance of a translation or sequel though... :(
Exactly 5 years late but Marionette Scanlations are translating it right now, they're currently on Chapter 31. Patreon: patreon dot com/marionettescans
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.