Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Oct 31, 2013 9:49 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh so there are female heroines in this show as well. Nice: http://i.imgur.com/cTj4sEc.png

Episode was pretty good. I liked the mixture of comedy and seriousness at the same time. Her battle outfit looks like a magical girl to me though lol. Oh well, at least she's serious about her motivations.

I was not expecting a 1 second yuri kiss this episode either
Oct 31, 2013 11:11 AM

May 2013
Mari can kick some butt. Her wand is pretty awesome. And her blushing when she's staring at Goto lol.
Oct 31, 2013 11:12 AM

Apr 2013
Glad that Masayoshi has at least a little bit more skill at fighting now. Hope he keeps getting better.

I figured that they were gonna make Mari a bigger part of the story sooner or later. Flamenco Girl is pretty bad ass lol. She does fight kind of brutal to be a hero though. Those nut kicks. Lol at when she shocked Goto. Her reaction to him in his cop uniform was pretty funny too.

I enjoyed this episode. Things should get more interesting now that Masayoshi has a teammate.
Oct 31, 2013 11:18 AM
Aug 2011
A magical Flamenco Girl appears.

She'll kick you in the crotch, kiss you, and she has a thing for men in uniforms. She's definitely more unpredictable than I thought.

Though her sense of justice is different from Masayoshi's and I can't really tell if that's going to be a big problem or not.

The exchange between Joji and Masayoshi saying 'master' and 'student' back and forth was very Sengoku Basara of them, only not as intense. Good Times.
Oct 31, 2013 11:22 AM

Aug 2010
Lol XD

The Student, Master thing reminded me of Sengoku Basara's "Yukimura, Oyakata-Sama" XDXD

Good to see Hazama is getting stronger and becoming popular. Lol'd at how many fans he had in the streets XD

Mari being Flamenco girl and totally kicking ass was awesome!! She's BA! Dat magic wand XD Nice weapon. And Dat ball squashing gotta hurt. Made me cringe a bit XD

Poor Hazama, he's totally looking lame out there XD

And damn this girl is eccentric. Dat Yuri Kiss O_o? And then acting all embarrassed and shy seeing Goto in his officer uniform XDXDXD She's quite bitchy but gotta admit she was cute at the end lol.

Totally didn't expect that though. Thought she'd be ending up with Hazama but she doesn't seem to care about him at all. And Goto has a gf so let's see how this goes.
Barion-ZaraOct 31, 2013 1:57 PM
Oct 31, 2013 11:27 AM
Dec 2012
Interesting development. Looked like they built a team. Mari was unexpectedly strong. It's funny people didn't notice Flamenco Girl was Mari though they had suspected SamuMenco was Masayoshi. Funny was the interaction between Masayoshi and Kaname. It reminded me of "Oyakatasama" "Yukimura" from Sengoku Basara when they repeated saying "Shisho" "Deshi."
eminagnamOct 31, 2013 11:30 AM
Oct 31, 2013 11:43 AM

Dec 2009
Really curious how the coming episodes will be. Will Goto and Hazama eventually part from each other?

Also, Mari is awesome.
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

Oct 31, 2013 11:48 AM

Jun 2012
Oh Mari XD
Those ballstomps hurt just from watching

GAH I'm dying to know who Goto's girlfriend is
Oct 31, 2013 12:20 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Oh man, Flamenco Girl sure is brutal ._. Nice addition of a new superhero, but her weaponis deadly. Poor Masayoshi being casted aside (well not totally), but at least he's getting better at self defense! I agree that the master-student thing reminds me of Sengoku Basara XD Although Goto thought it was probably because the dude forgot Masayoshi's name. Mari was funny at the end when she said, "sorry about your uniform!" Love the dumbfounded looks on Goto and Masayoshi's faces.
Oct 31, 2013 12:21 PM
Jan 2013
Caramba, A Japanese version of "Hit Girl" has just arrive to same the wimpy Samauneco.....Poor Samuneco, he's starting to look like a side-kick than a hero.

Boy does she fight like a man, unlike Samuneco.

I wonder if Mari is starting to have feelings for Goto?
Oct 31, 2013 12:22 PM

Mar 2012
Flamenco Girl is perfection.
Oct 31, 2013 12:37 PM

Jan 2012
I thought Mari liked Masayoshi....guess I was completely wrong and she justs wants to become a famous superhero. I didn't expect her to fall in love with Goto after seeing him in uniform, LMAO. Poor Masayoshi.
Oct 31, 2013 12:40 PM

Jun 2011
Whoa, that blush at the end, wow didn't saw that coming, and I thought that she would definitely be falling for Masayoshi right from the get-go (still thinking that they would end up together in the end :3)

And, DAT YURI KISS, wow that was.. awesome!! Full contact (lips) on screen with no restrain! That's how it should be done! Hehehe

I find that girl to be annoying at times, but otherwise she's cool, and funny. The kicks in the crotch hurts just by watching T_T

Poor Hazama, not getting much of an action lately.

And I like the mailing between Goto and his girlfriend, can't wait to see her soon XD She seems to be a nice girl.

Andddd, WHAT HAVE THEY DONE WITH THE SAMURAI FLAMENCO? It's Samurai Flamenco, not SAMUMENCO!!! Don't shorten it!!

Lol at the beginning when that master forgot about Masayoshi's name, and keep calling him "deshi" XD The exchange definitely reminded me of (first thought) Gai and Lee, then someone mentioned Sengoku Basara here, it reminded me of them too, and I have to complete that show soon!
ToG25thBaamOct 31, 2013 12:44 PM
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Oct 31, 2013 12:55 PM

Sep 2013
I'm in in pain just watching her smash their balls o.O

Failed 7 times xd

She totally stole his spotlight.

That kiss "Longer than normal" :O

I wonder when we will meet Goto's girlfriend?

"I didn't think he would look so good in a uniform" That made me lol, but it could be a problem later.
Oct 31, 2013 12:56 PM

Oct 2012
I found it disturbing how she was just stomping on their dicks like nothing, I'm not into that kind of comedy or whatever you cal it.
Oct 31, 2013 2:01 PM
Oct 2010
Damn that girl is random as hell. Either way she needs to lay off stomping dudes in the nuts.. that shit is no bueno.
Oct 31, 2013 2:04 PM

Dec 2010
SHISHOU DESHI SHISHOU DESHI

everything was funny but the ball stomping. i grimaced each time -_\
Oct 31, 2013 2:05 PM

Feb 2010
I found Mari really annoying :( I hated her sense of justice.
"...To kiss, that beautiful woman cherry-like lips"
Oct 31, 2013 2:13 PM

Jul 2010
Just what, I thought Mari was a fan of Samurai Flamenco and Hazama but I was wrong then, this looks like a MarixGoro.
Damnit Goro, only because you're voiced by Sugita-sama you can't take all the bitches.

Btw, this Flamenco Girl shit is annoying, I want Hazama with his moral stories and his sense of justice on top of that.

Barion-Zara said:
The Student, Master thing reminded me of Sengoku Basara's "Yukimura, Oyakata-Sama"

Thought the same.
Oct 31, 2013 2:21 PM

May 2011
Mari's character does great wonders for the character balance in this anime. She's a pretty wild hero!!!
Oct 31, 2013 2:27 PM

Sep 2011
It would be funny if Goto's GF is one of Mari's friends
LastExile_613.png
Oct 31, 2013 2:36 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Sigh, this series was so promising and enjoyable and then they just had to introduce the super-strong girl with magical girl fetish angle. She's rather annoying to boot. And no, stomping on people's groins like that is not funny. I hope her character has some serious development or takes a back seat to the dynamic that Goto and Flamenco had going on.

I'm really curious about who Goto's GF is now.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Oct 31, 2013 2:41 PM

Apr 2013
Flamenco Girl methods of punishment are too cruel (Kick to the nuts) :S

And it looks like Mari loves man in uniform or maybe Goto is a special case. All in all this episode was very entertaining and fun to watch.
Oct 31, 2013 2:47 PM

Jul 2010
OYAKATA-SAMA! YUKIMURAA! - oh wait, thats the wrong show.
Anyways, really good episode.I dont like how Mari took Hazama's spotlight tho.She was kind of annoying this episode.Hopefully we will see more of her cute side soon ^^
Goto is my fav character from this series so far.
Oct 31, 2013 2:51 PM

Jan 2013
Vodkas said:
I found it disturbing how she was just stomping on their dicks like nothing, I'm not into that kind of comedy or whatever you cal it.

http://puu.sh/553Oj.jpg
What you just said and what your signature is saying...sorry, I couldn't help but burst in to laughter.
Mari is such a badass even in a mahou shoujo outfit like that, but damn she is freaking brutal to men. Going back to kick a dude one last time in the nuts before running after Hazama and combo-kicking a man's weak spot repeatedly multiple times. Couldn't help but feel some of the pain even even when watching it. Oww...
Oct 31, 2013 3:00 PM

Jan 2010
Flamenco Girl: drives a pink Hummer and stomps evil in the nuts.

My hero♥
Oct 31, 2013 3:00 PM

May 2013
Man as soon as Masayoshi gets combat skills, they took away his spotlight for Flamenco Girl. Wish we got at least one episode with him kicking ass. Flamenco Girl is cute but she gets on my nerves with how she's treating Masayoshi. Kicking guys in the balls isn't cool though.
"Listen Simon... Don't forget. Believe in yourself. Not in the you who believes in me. Not the me who believes in you. Believe in the you who believes in yourself." ~ Kamina (TTGL)

“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” ~ Ging (HxH)
Oct 31, 2013 4:07 PM

Jul 2012
Juhahamoutons said:
I found Mari really annoying :( I hated her sense of justice.

^This

Can't stand Mari
Oct 31, 2013 4:09 PM
Aug 2011
iMole209 said:
Vodkas said:

What you just said and what your signature is saying...sorry, I couldn't help but burst in to laughter

lol I didn't take notice of that

"sorry I can't handle that type of comedy *insert big GIVE HER THE DICK sig here*"

Sir, that comedy sounds like it's right up your alley.
Oct 31, 2013 4:22 PM

Feb 2012
Lol Flamenco Girl, kicking mofos in the nuts is her signature move.
Oct 31, 2013 4:45 PM
Oct 2011
Yuukkimurraaaaa!!
Oyaakataa-samaaaa!!
Yuukkimurraaaaa!!
Oyaakataa-samaaaa!!
Yuukkimurraaaaa!!
Oyaaka- Oh wait, wrong anime.

Silly episode is silly.

parfaited said:

The exchange between Joji and Masayoshi saying 'master' and 'student' back and forth was very Sengoku Basara of them, only not as intense. Good Times.
Well well, parfaited was faster than I was in pointing that out. And hell yeah, it was intense as fuck:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGCrfQ2Nofc
All that adrenaline and manliness.. and dat OST..
Candor123Oct 31, 2013 5:08 PM
Oct 31, 2013 4:57 PM

May 2011
Hazama got more popular and better at the hero thing. He can defend himself to an extend as well too. Didn't think the idol would actually join him (or take over) but she looks like a good character so far. Her weapons are crazy.
Oct 31, 2013 5:24 PM

Jul 2010
I found Mari to be a little grating in this episode but I'm hoping that she'll grow on me over time.
Oct 31, 2013 5:30 PM

Jul 2011
Marzan said:
Sigh, this series was so promising and enjoyable and then they just had to introduce the super-strong girl with magical girl fetish angle. She's rather annoying to boot. And no, stomping on people's groins like that is not funny. I hope her character has some serious development or takes a back seat to the dynamic that Goto and Flamenco had going on.

I'm really curious about who Goto's GF is now.

This. I was initially looking forward to Mari, but wth? I don't mind she's strong, but her personality sucks and I don't like how she does things. She used the stun-gun on Goto? An innocent civilian?? WHY. What kind of "hero" does that? She'll end up hurting innocent people if they get in her way, huh? I don't mind if she was assisting Flameco or was his love interest or anything else, but nope. Also, I don't like how she uses weapons... that's seriously hurting people; committing crimes to stop crimes?

I agree that she should get character development (and fast), or let the other two stay the MCs.

Oct 31, 2013 5:59 PM
Jul 2012
@Mirorin, that's what they call fanservice. Honestly I didn't like the idea. I was hoping any romance scenes would be kept away or at minimum like Tiger and Bunny.

Anyway, I'm guessing Mari will try to snatch Goto from his GF.

And... where's the DEVASTATION part?
Oct 31, 2013 6:05 PM

Dec 2010
iLostReason said:
OYAKATA-SAMA! YUKIMURAA! - oh wait, thats the wrong show.

I immediately thought that too, ahah xD

Well, I found Mari a bit annoying too, but I liked her reaction at the end of the episode... Too bad she apologized to Goto only because he was cool, lol.
On one side I'm glad Masayoshi's getting a little stronger, on the other I'm irritated because he let himself get pushed around by the girl -.-' oh well, I hope he'll get his balls out soon!
Oct 31, 2013 6:28 PM

Sep 2012
That yuri kiss stole the episode.
Oct 31, 2013 6:31 PM

Jul 2012
Barion-Zara said:

And damn this girl is eccentric. Dat Yuri Kiss O_o? And then acting all embarrassed and shy seeing Goto in his officer uniform XDXDXD She's quite bitchy but gotta admit she was cute at the end lol.

Totally didn't expect that though. Thought she'd be ending up with Hazama but she doesn't seem to care about him at all. And Goto has a gf so let's see how this goes.

I think the words we should always use to describe this type of female characters is "crazy bitch". I didn't quite get the yuri thing, did the other girl said "it was longer than usual"? because in that case idk wtf. Great episode, really digin this show
Oct 31, 2013 6:34 PM

Sep 2011
Rofl. Dat yuri kiss just threw me off.
Oct 31, 2013 6:52 PM

Jul 2008
Marzan said:

It is 22 eps long series and they sure as hell won't spend the episodes on Flamenco's fight against an invasion of giant robo-ants. Character Development is probably the only reason she got that personality in the first place.

kella said:
On one side I'm glad Masayoshi's getting a little stronger, on the other I'm irritated because he let himself get pushed around by the girl -.-' oh well, I hope he'll get his balls out soon!

He got them at the end of the ep: he forced his "wanna-be female overlady" to apologize to Goto so obviously there is a limit of how much authority she has. He is not a pushover, just tolerant.
Oct 31, 2013 7:11 PM

Mar 2008
Yeah, Mari didn't make a good first impression. She kinda ruined the hero standard Masa created. She's just someone that wants to hit bad people.

Hope she gets her development quick.
Oct 31, 2013 7:12 PM

Jan 2008
I found Mari pretty annoying. Dat kiss though.

Nice to see Masayoshi learning some self defense.
Oct 31, 2013 7:12 PM

Jan 2011
iMole209 said:
Vodkas said:

xD you took a screenshot, great! i thought exactly the same. ^^

Not so good episode i think because Flamenco Girl is a bit over the top. nutkicking or a pink Hummer ...

BUT

that kiss scene! *_* very hot. i instantly replayed it. best part of the episode. ^^
Oct 31, 2013 7:22 PM

Jul 2013
1st: Mari is an ungrateful, selfish bitch.
2nd:Mari is a fucking yuri, disgusting.
3rd.Mari likes Goto,which has a girl already.

yeah Mari ruined the show, my day, and my halloween. FUCK you Mari. ^^V peace out!.
Oct 31, 2013 7:46 PM

Sep 2011
Damn you sugita, you need to stop getting all the bitches

Great episode, i didnt like it as much as ep 3 but it was still having me laugh alot, despite being a total bitch i kind of like mari, and im actually not sure how this series is going to go from here which is really exciting as i usually over think things and can get a basic outline of where things are going

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Oct 31, 2013 7:59 PM

Jun 2012
kenshin_sama said:
Mari's character does great wonders for the character balance in this anime. She's a pretty wild hero!!!

Yes, great balance indeed ^^ two heros

, and Goto-san! ^^

Oct 31, 2013 8:06 PM

Oct 2012
Tried to take over some else identity, then make the original your student, and forget his name in the end. ...Ha!
Oct 31, 2013 8:08 PM

Sep 2011
Needalist said:
Tried to take over some else identity, then make the original your student, and forget his name in the end. ...Ha!
their relationship is by far the funniest part of the series, its just incredible how horribly those too work together yet somehow manage to make progress, like actual progress

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Oct 31, 2013 8:14 PM
Aug 2011
Candor said:
Well well, parfaited was faster than I was in pointing that out.

;-)

Candor said:
And hell yeah, it was intense as fuck:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGCrfQ2Nofc

The manliness made the house explode. Where has this movie been all my life?
Oct 31, 2013 9:20 PM

Nov 2007
Everything Mari does is probably on whims. Such a spoiled girl. Even when she kissed Moe, it was longer than usual! Should have known better that Goto-san would look a total hunk in that uniform! :D

I am a bit disappointed on Masayoshi. He just became a f*king sidekick! Where did all the spirit to become a real hero go?!

The anime needs more Sumi though. She is hot!

I have a feeling I know who Goto-san's girlfriend is. ^_^

Loving this anime! 5/5
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» This has to be one of the most misunderstood anime of all time, right?

lordgaara - Jun 16, 2023

7 by lordgaara »»
Jan 20, 7:49 AM

Poll: » Samurai Flamenco Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 10, 2013

181 by lordgaara »»
Jul 16, 2023 9:15 PM

Poll: » Samurai Flamenco Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2014

299 by lordgaara »»
May 25, 2023 12:12 AM

Poll: » Samurai Flamenco Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 20, 2014

105 by lordgaara »»
May 24, 2023 11:14 PM

Poll: » Samurai Flamenco Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 6, 2014

123 by Attackonfiller »»
Nov 21, 2022 11:03 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.