Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 28, 2013 12:26 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Seems like Sion is getting a bit conflicted with her thoughts now, not too surprising though.
Jan 14, 2016 12:50 PM

Mar 2008
ffs.. what the hell is this?
Is this supposed to be a proper sequel?

1) fuck off, Sion.. Shiki x Arcueid

2) the art of this manga is terrible

3) it's supposed to be a sequel.. 1 year after the original. Why does EVERYTHING feel so different?
Why didn't it pick off where Tsukihime ended? Why are all the characters so different?
Why is there no longer romance being shown between shiki+arcueid?

This manga is all kinds of awful
Feb 11, 2017 4:50 AM

Jul 2016
Romeo said:

1) fuck off, Sion.. Shiki x Arcueid

Well I know this comment is old but... you know that Shiki have so many girlfriends (Arcueid, Akira, Ciel, Kohaku, Hisui, Satsuki, Sion, Miyako, Len) which is even more than Emiya Shirou from Fate series right? If you don't know about it please watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARfQEkD2duI and this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwvmGFs33fY .

Romeo said:
2) the art of this manga is terrible

I totally agree but at least the art in later chapters are look better than the beginning of this manga.

Romeo said:
3) it's supposed to be a sequel.. 1 year after the original. Why does EVERYTHING feel so different?
Why didn't it pick off where Tsukihime ended? Why are all the characters so different?
Why is there no longer romance being shown between shiki+arcueid?

Yes it is a sequel but the story is NOT take the Tsukihime VN/Anime/Manga's ending as a sequel, but it is take from a unrelease route of Tsukihime VN as a sequel (Yumizuka Satsuki's route). If you have read the VN you will understand why are all the characters so different and the Shiki x Arcueid is ONLY happened in Tsukihime VN Arcueid's route and manga so that's why it is no Shiki x Arcueid romance in this manga.

Romeo said:
This manga is all kinds of awful

After I finished reading the manga, I agree the story is a little bit off but wasn't that bad after all. I think the Metly Blood games' story is even more nice than this manga but I didn't play the games yet so I don't know.
MahiaErebeaNegiFeb 11, 2017 4:55 AM
Jun 18, 2017 5:53 AM

Jun 2012
This is where we say that this is not a surprising matter.

More topics from this board

» Why aren't act 1 and act 2 separate in the database?

removed-user - Oct 30, 2021

0 by removed-user »»
Oct 30, 2021 5:57 PM

» Melty Blood or Kagetsu Tohya?

Renn - Mar 26, 2018

8 by NekoArc666 »»
Jan 15, 2021 6:15 AM

Poll: » Melty Blood Chapter 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 2, 2013

6 by JusticeInSwords »»
Jul 3, 2020 3:48 AM

Poll: » Melty Blood Chapter 16 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 28, 2013

2 by JusticeInSwords »»
Jun 8, 2020 12:50 AM

Poll: » Melty Blood Chapter 36 Discussion

Throndir - Oct 8, 2009

3 by Akoram »»
Jan 17, 2019 6:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.