Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 26, 2013 7:14 PM

Apr 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I don't know chinese but the english translation subtitles I got was mangled or too literal. I think it was accurate 60-70% of the time so it's still understandable. Beggars can't be choosers so it's better than nothing at all. >_<

She says it was just a fad but what is with these vain ghost/spirits? Even her boyfriend was so narcissistic, he valued his hair more than anything. He's a rockstar after all so I guess he can be nuts all he wants! Oh yeah he's also immature, obsessive and an idiot! XD

Then there's the territorial and war freak monks who got reincarnated as siblings in the end. LOL

Ning's soul came back to his body so he wasn't dead yet (and his dog), isn't he supposed to be rejected by the Reincarnation Gate or something? O_o Anyway they were cute when they transformed into children and though the Reincarnation Plan didn't happen, maybe they'll try again tonight. :-) His dog still got reincarnated as a cat, and the cat father was furious! XD

I didn't expect to enjoy this and despite the awful subs, I was entertained. 6/10

You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Nov 10, 2014 3:23 PM

Jul 2011
Watched this in Cantonese, couldn't find the subbed version.

@tofei: the dialogue itself was very literal, actually. "The sea is so salty!!" -as he's somewhat drowning-
The dialogue is so freakin' funny and casual. Didn't have lip sync, seemed like the characters could talk without moving their mouths, and the expressions didn't match the speech sometimes. Very chatty and it was fun to listen to.

It was very enjoyable! Though the ending I did find weird... the baby boy peeing on him and then he jumps off a bridge; couldn't he just wait until night to open the umbrella, or do it under a tree? Now his ex thinks he's crazy. XD

The scenery and everything was nice too, I liked the ghost/demon cities. XD
Feb 25, 2016 10:15 PM

Jun 2011
A cheesy Chinese love story, with pretty meh ending, with pretty meh Cantonese (not a beautiful language at all). Would have felt more genuine and less comical if it was dubbed in Japanese.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
May 31, 2016 3:17 AM

Jul 2013
That was bloody great!
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.