Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Oct 26, 2013 11:57 PM

Apr 2009
ShyGuyFTW said:
Can someone explain the ending?

Did Ogiso pick up Kitahara's tooth brush kit or something?

Ogiso didn't know that Kitahara was staying at Touma's house, so her finding his toothbrush could lead to some... misunderstandings.
Oct 27, 2013 12:11 AM

Sep 2012
'Don's leave anything behind'
*Takes out his toothbrush* Yep
That shower scene scene was... O.O
Oct 27, 2013 3:14 AM
Oct 2013
Good episode, found myself laughing at the towel scene. Going to use that clever response in my future pua repertoire.
Oct 27, 2013 6:49 AM

Nov 2012
Haha, that comeback. So glad Touma's struggling with academics because she's always sleeping, makes a great character, hopefully, the guy will have to tutor her some time. XD

Oct 27, 2013 8:57 AM

Nov 2007
You guys sure are observant of bath scenes lol. But I think you guys do have a point. They did intend to imply something there.

It is so obvious that Setsuna likes Kitahara. Even Touma took a notice, even though she probably liked him from long before Setsuna even met Kitahara, just a hunch.

Overall, a very good episode. The moments where the anime decides to quit for a whole week are pretty damn good. The last time I found a similar romance anime was NANA.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Oct 27, 2013 10:26 AM

Aug 2008
Touma sure is looking for a super-high-spec guy. Kitahara is very cool now, she still want him cooler.

And that toothbrushes. Busted.
Oct 27, 2013 10:38 AM

Aug 2010
Insan3Heisenberg said:
Frostbitez said:
shoujoq said:
Frostbitez said:
GGNoodles said:
wait did ogise masterbate in the shower?

Bro, i was thinking the EXACT same thing. (She obviously started thinking about Kitahara.)

Yeah I know right, perish the thought that she was actually washing herself or something. How weird would that be?!

Not sure if im sensing sarcasm here.

But do you really think the author would make that scene of her slowly reaching down to her private area and expect us to believe that she was just washing her self. There are many other simple ways of showing a character washing them selves that isnt so questionable.

I think you need to rewatch that scene. You can clearly see her happy and singing. Then she stops. Starts thinking about something, on lowers her han-

Why am i talking about this -_-

Yeah, I agree with this. Also, as awkward as it may be to talk about, it's important to do so in order to interpret it correctly.

It seems like they were tying to imply that she was doing more than just washing herself, for what reason I am not sure there are other ways to show she likes Kitahara. The scene fades to Touma frantically playing the guitar so its pretty clear what Ogiso was doing.

Full thoughts + screencaps on blog
EMChampOct 27, 2013 10:42 PM
Oct 27, 2013 11:51 AM
Sep 2008
Ah the music in this anime is really good, but i'm dropping this series. I have a bad feeling about ending.
firezero10 please check up prv message.
Oct 27, 2013 1:37 PM

May 2012
Touma is a plain badass. I can see why Haruki seems to be very vulnerable around her.

Also, lol @ the focus on the legs.
Oct 27, 2013 1:54 PM

Oct 2011
I love that song. The piano, guitar, and singing is phenomenal. I can't wait to add it my playlist XDD

Who will he choose in the end?
Oct 27, 2013 4:49 PM

Oct 2013
Ogiso is nice but Touma is great!
Nice ep!

Oct 27, 2013 8:12 PM

Apr 2008
The pacing of this series is great and the slow character and relationship development makes this enjoyable with drama, aka misunderstandings, incoming next week.

Oct 27, 2013 9:23 PM

Sep 2012
Just watched the 4 episodes straight
White Album song is great :3

This is something i'll look forward to every week, Touma is great too~
Oct 27, 2013 10:38 PM

Jan 2013
Great episode, nice development.
Good music
Oct 27, 2013 11:02 PM
Aug 2012
this make me a certain anime that can't recall the tittle , there's a girl that have a chicken, and a girl who live with that heroin guy, and a girl who make a pan cake, this anime reminds me the feeling when i'm watching that anime ..
- just flash of my mind, its true tears, this anime reminds me of true tears thee feeling the love. all of it :3

Any . episode 6 is amazing, never though that touma the one will make first move :3
The batch scene the almost last scene with touma :3 the laughing touma :3 arrg! i love all of that scene, ofcourse what the EPISODE too, this episode i love it . :#
Oct 28, 2013 12:17 AM
Nov 2010
Seems like most of you guys thinks that the concert will be the end of the series, and according to the flashback in episode 1, Touma will finally end up with Kitahara before the concert.
BUT in episode 4, they are already ONE week away from the concert. Meaning that the concert, as well as Touma getting Kitahara, will probably happen in episode 6.
YES, 6 out of 13 episodes in total and the love triangle is already solved? NO WAY. In drama romance, MORE will happen even after Touma getting Kitahara. HOHOHO, bring on the drama, Setsuna, you deserve it.
F!CK YEAH. I'm so high because of this anime.
Oct 28, 2013 12:49 AM

Sep 2011
Incoming drama. Also dat shower scene... Lol'd
Oct 28, 2013 3:16 AM
Apr 2011
Kazusa is so cute and moe in this episode~~~~~~
Oct 28, 2013 9:24 AM

Apr 2011
Tyrel said:
Incoming drama. Also dat shower scene... Lol'd

Gotta love fanservice. <3
Oct 28, 2013 10:04 AM

Mar 2010
This really good. Both of the girls are sweet in their own way. Now it's really hard to choose who I'm gonna rooting for.

It looks like the is builded up little by little. So will we get the first storm next week?
Oct 28, 2013 10:51 AM

Oct 2013
that toothbrush! noooooooooooooooooooooo XD
damn u haruki! u will regreet ittt~

and overall good ep, im enjoying it so far
Oct 28, 2013 2:37 PM
Dec 2012
Kitahara practising 10 hours a day? Aren't his fingers hurting like hell?
Oct 28, 2013 2:55 PM

Jun 2013
I sense some delicious drama coming.

Also a good ending for everyone for once maybe? Like the guy gets to keep both girls and they all agree? Please?

...Yeah I know that's not happening lol
Oct 28, 2013 4:52 PM

May 2011
Tengoku_no_hakai said:

Also a good ending for everyone for once maybe? Like the guy gets to keep both girls and they all agree? Please?

The most infamous VN lead in MAL done this, he got a nice boat in the end :P
Oct 28, 2013 5:21 PM
Jul 2012
That moment the toothbrush ruins everything...except in Nisemonogatari.
Oct 28, 2013 10:04 PM

Apr 2011
Tengoku_no_hakai said:

Same here. So all of them will be happy. Or maybe because I'm such a harem fan.

RockerXD said:

White Album 2 isn’t that mindless and violent.
MagitoOct 28, 2013 10:26 PM
Oct 28, 2013 10:58 PM
Nov 2010
Magito said:
Tengoku_no_hakai said:

RockerXD said:

Harem can only happen in fiction! But wait, this is fiction. What am I talking about... :)
But since this is a romance drama, I don't think harem is possible.
Oct 28, 2013 11:16 PM

Mar 2013
It's not a harem if there's only 2 girls, then it's just a love triangle. I think you need minimum 3 girls for it to be a harem.
Oct 28, 2013 11:41 PM

Apr 2011
jindo90 said:
Magito said:
Tengoku_no_hakai said:

RockerXD said:

Harem can only happen in fiction! But wait, this is fiction. What am I talking about... :)
But since this is a romance drama, I don't think harem is possible.
fst said:
It's not a harem if there's only 2 girls, then it's just a love triangle. I think you need minimum 3 girls for it to be a harem.

Well as Tengoku said, it's totally not happening. It's just a wishful thinking for both of us...maybe. So don't mind it. Thought in my opinion a harem consist of two or more persons having feelings for one.
Oct 29, 2013 9:41 PM

Sep 2008
Well that toothbrush thing turned out exactly as I expected it to.

Ogiso doing "things" in the shower. I guess I wasn't the only one who thought so.
Oct 29, 2013 11:34 PM

Oct 2010
That jealousy at the end and transition into ED. Flawless.
Nov 1, 2013 3:49 AM

Jun 2008
fst said:

No, 2 is the minimum.
Love triangles only happens when there are complex relationship problems between those 3 characters.

A Harem only needs one male/female, with atleast 2 other characters loving them unconditionally without conflict with the other.
kaimaxNov 1, 2013 3:53 AM

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Nov 1, 2013 6:22 AM
Apr 2011
HowTragic said:

Rewatched that part.......Yeah, it does transit pretty well....XD
Nov 1, 2013 7:18 PM

Nov 2012
Yes Ogiso, they are definitely sleeping together.

shoujoq said:
Frostbitez said:
GGNoodles said:

Bro, i was thinking the EXACT same thing. (She obviously started thinking about Kitahara.)

Yeah I know right, perish the thought that she was actually washing herself or something. How weird would that be?!
lol, isn't WA2 was adapted from an eroge though?
RX-782Nov 1, 2013 7:24 PM
Nov 1, 2013 8:29 PM

Dec 2011
Wow. Touma is becoming more adorable. Her -dere side is coming out. I also love how she is trying to stop from laughter after hearing that killer guitar solo. Hahaha.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 2, 2013 4:42 AM

Jun 2008
Unit-01 said:
lol, isn't WA2 was adapted from an eroge though?

Being an eroge doesn't mean anything here.
That's like saying my friend is a stripper and you expect her to dress slutty all the time.. >_>

And nothing happened in that scene.

Nov 2, 2013 11:25 PM

Jun 2012
firezero10 said:
HowTragic said:

Rewatched that part.......Yeah, it does transit pretty well....XD

Okay, I must be dense or something, I didn't see the jealousy (yet). She looked at some toothbrushes, I don't see the significance of that. So if someone can help me understand, that would be great =)

shoujoq said:

Yeah, that was weird to me, it just showed her hand move in a certain area. .

Nov 3, 2013 1:12 AM

Jun 2008
Saburo-kun said:
Okay, I must be dense or something, I didn't see the jealousy (yet). She looked at some toothbrushes, I don't see the significance of that. So if someone can help me understand, that would be great =)

Touma lives there practically alone, finding another Traveler toothbrush set confuses Setsuna and the set was pretty much half used, which means someone has been under the same roof with Touma for a quite a while. She doesn't know it's Haruki's yet, but it's pretty much obvious to her.

Nov 3, 2013 2:12 AM

Sep 2010
I was rooting for touma since the first time ive seen her since I think they're a better match but my heart goes out for ogiso. She seems so genuinely sweet. I think they very intelligently implied that she masterbated in the shower which makes me love this anime even more so than I already do.

It feels like im watching a deep and mature romance catered to an older crowd. I love it.
Nov 3, 2013 4:21 AM

Mar 2012
SophiafrmAustria said:
I was rooting for touma since the first time ive seen her since I think they're a better match but my heart goes out for ogiso. She seems so genuinely sweet. I think they very intelligently implied that she masterbated in the shower which makes me love this anime even more so than I already do.

It feels like im watching a deep and mature romance catered to an older crowd. I love it.

Same for me. In the start, i was routing or touma since their conversation (haruki and touma) is more interesting. And i think they match each other. But, dunno why, after setsuna revealed herself to be more like a common girl, i like her more and more.
Nov 3, 2013 6:49 PM

Nov 2012
kaimax said:
Actually it means a lot here because it still doesn't change the fact that it is an eroge, and if we're going by definition here Eroges contain erotic content, and they wouldn't call it an eroge for no reason right?
kaimax said:
Maybe so, but the way she moved her hand toward her area might've implied that something did happen.
Nov 3, 2013 6:54 PM

Jun 2008
Unit-01 said:
kaimax said:
Actually it means a lot here because it still doesn't change the fact that it is an eroge, and if we're going by definition here Eroges contain erotic content, and they wouldn't call it an eroge for no reason right?

I've played the VN...
And White Album 2, is just an eroge because it had H-scenes, all of it's other content was pretty much clean but mature.

Unit-01 said:
kaimax said:
Maybe so, but the way she moved her hand toward her area might've implied that something did happen.

The way you're thinking is perverted, simple as that.

Nov 3, 2013 8:25 PM

Nov 2012
kaimax said:
That's funny 'cause when I seen the scene first I never even thought that she had masturbated until I seen this thread, nor did I state in anywhere in my previous post(I'll just leave this scene open to interpretation if you will).
I like how you just jump to conclusions, you're so ridiculous.
RX-782Nov 3, 2013 8:37 PM
Nov 3, 2013 8:44 PM

Jun 2008
Unit-01 said:
kaimax said:
That's funny 'cause when I seen the scene first I never even thought that she had masturbated until I seen this thread, nor did I state in anywhere in my previous post(I'll just leave this scene open to interpretation if you will).
You're really a moron, simple as that.

And who's the one already implyingt "she might've done something", while I clearly say she did nothing, and I've already played the VN.

Once again, perverted thinking is on your end.
kaimaxNov 3, 2013 8:50 PM

Nov 3, 2013 8:50 PM

Nov 2012
kaimax said:
Unit-01 said:
kaimax said:
You're really a moron, simple as that.

And who's the one thinking that "she might've done something", while I clearly say nothing has happened and I've already played the VN.

Once again, perverted thinking is on your end.
Damn you can't read for shit, and you're stubborn as hell. Goodbye.
Nov 3, 2013 8:59 PM

Jun 2008
Unit-01 said:
Damn you can't read for shit, and you're stubborn as hell. Goodbye.

Well, Good riddance.

Anyone that implied something happened by just seeing her hand moving down must be thinking perverted things.

In the VN nothing fucking happened, heck there was no visual shower scene, and it took like 2 seconds before the toothbrush scene.
kaimaxNov 3, 2013 9:02 PM

Nov 8, 2013 11:22 AM

Jan 2011
Oh noes, boobies!
I wonder if MC will get magic shounen powers and be MLG guitarist. Töll G.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Dec 9, 2013 7:04 PM

Aug 2013
Finally, some semblance of emotion being shown in this anime (the shower scene where they both started blushing). I was starting to think this show was going to be flat.
Dec 29, 2013 9:30 PM

Oct 2013
opernlied said:
Not with those toothbrushes, they won't.

Yup
Dec 29, 2013 9:32 PM

Oct 2013
insan3Spectre said:
Frostbitez said:
shoujoq said:
Frostbitez said:
GGNoodles said:

Not sure if im sensing sarcasm here.

But do you really think the author would make that scene of her slowly reaching down to her private area and expect us to believe that she was just washing her self. There are many other simple ways of showing a character washing them selves that isnt so questionable.

I think you need to rewatch that scene. You can clearly see her happy and singing. Then she stops. Starts thinking about something, on lowers her han-

Why am i talking about this -_-

Yeah, I agree with this. Also, as awkward as it may be to talk about, it's important to do so in order to interpret it correctly.

She's a little pervert, isn't she? Lol
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » White Album 2 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 16, 2013

202 by Giolbat »»
Mar 12, 7:03 PM

Poll: » White Album 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 21, 2013

221 by Daninokuni »»
Mar 9, 10:50 AM

Poll: » White Album 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2013

200 by Daninokuni »»
Mar 9, 7:40 AM

Poll: » White Album 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

removed-user - Dec 7, 2013

158 by Daninokuni »»
Mar 8, 3:59 PM

Poll: » White Album 2 Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Amarrez - Dec 28, 2013

856 by GingZ »»
Mar 1, 3:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.