Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 26, 2013 12:48 AM
Oct 26, 2013 12:57 AM

May 2013
Only played about 15 minutes of the story mode pretty awesome.
Oct 26, 2013 1:17 AM
Jul 2009
KenmaG said:
Only played about 15 minutes of the story mode pretty awesome.

enough said

No music, no life. Know music, know life. Thomas Carlyle
Oct 26, 2013 7:31 AM

Oct 2013
Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Full Burst! I still have no idea what they were doing with giving it a name like this.
Look at my wonderful signature.
Oct 26, 2013 7:58 AM

Dec 2012
Holy fuck, I just found out about this. I'm definitely gonna buy it, I already wanted to buy storm 3 so this is even better. Now I would have all PS3 Naruto games ^^

Best anime fighting game hands down.
Oct 26, 2013 11:21 AM

May 2012
haven't finished the first one yet. besides the great visuals, everything else about it is nothing special.
Oct 27, 2013 9:31 PM

Jun 2013
Bought it on PC! It's really awesome! I play Deidara Online and Spam like hell!(Yeah i'm a fucking noob muahahah) Anyway must buy for fighting game and Naruto fan!
Oct 28, 2013 4:01 AM

Dec 2007
Game looks amazing on PC, going to buy it whenever i get the spare money.
Feb 16, 2014 12:17 PM

Dec 2012
tsudecimo said:
Holy fuck, I just found out about this. I'm definitely gonna buy it, I already wanted to buy storm 3 so this is even better. Now I would have all PS3 Naruto games ^^

Best anime fighting game hands down.

Annnd..I bought it.

It was good. I was really disappointed there was no boss battle or cinmatic fight of the Madara massacre. I'm also annoyed that there are only 3 movesets now, they removed one, which is understandable because of the large cast. Is it me or is NUS2 ans NUS have way better graphics?

Lol at the ending though. So cliche, I wonder if the guy who wrote Soul Eater's ending wrote the ending for this game. I ain't even mad, shit was hilarious.
Feb 27, 2014 6:56 AM

Sep 2012
Game creators FK-UP this game (got it for birth day 2013 NOV, cause i play RPG'S), story good, but camera angle (or view or how to call it) in the City is bad, & cause of that i ton't see awry barrel & grate that can be smashed/broken, camera in Rise of the Ninja was good, i like the way it was there, & i think there is less voice acting to in Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3, less then in rise of the ninja, its not as big issue as the camera issue, that camera issue lowers game rating in my eye's, also in rise of the ninja city was more free, u were able to run more freely, they should patch it, change it with patch, the camera & the city, previous game i ton't have, this game asked save import, i was surprised :D, & beginning was bit funny, fighting as 3TH, fighting 9Tail, using what looked like a ferry large log
Sugram22Feb 28, 2014 1:35 PM
Apr 6, 2014 6:01 AM

Jul 2013
90% Cutscenes 10% gameplay
Apr 7, 2014 1:05 PM

Sep 2013
Full Burst is one of my all time favorites of DLC, along with Chapter IV: Nirvana from Asura's Wrath. Here's why:

Itachi VS Kabuto. It's actually one of my favorite fights from the anime. Itachi being my favorite character, he is absolutely beast with his Izanami. I also like the fact that he speaks calm all the time.

Free Dashboard themes! If you go to Free Battle in the main menu, and to the "100 battles" mode, you can earn a free Naruto Dashboard theme for every 10 missions you complete.

New Skins + Dragon Kabuto as playable character: Kabuto is a really tough opponent to fight against if you play against someone who knows how to control him well. His Y + B attack (Where he shoots the small white dragons) is absolutely devestating. The new skins for other characters are all neat.

100 Battles just adds a little more gameplay and a challenge. Some are rediculously easy, while others are nearly impossible to do. All in all this is a great DLC and definatly worth the money.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 7, 2014 7:53 PM

Mar 2009
My first Naruto game. Fucking awesome art style. Story mode feels rather cheap in production value, being extremely limited in map design, but the game has a lot of life in it. The battles are super fun, even if they're a bit easy. Had more fun in such a simple game than the whole FFXIII trilogy. Would buy the next iteration.
Apr 7, 2014 11:36 PM
Oct 2013
Loved it until I got my new graphics card. Seems like the game doesn't like AMD cards.
I have an AMD Radeon R9 290 if that helps anyone who knows a fix. It's unfortunate since I /loved/ playing this when I had my GTX 650 in, half the time I'm tempted to chuck it back in just to get some more play-time in.
Feb 22, 2021 1:14 AM
Jan 2021
I know Im late af but this game is really special for me since its my first storm game but after playing storm 3 and 4 there are some parts of storm 3 that makes it more enjoyable while storm 4 has better graphics and more content storm 3’s storytelling is better with a lot of cinematic cutscenes and they really capture some the story for example the birth of Naruto story, storm 4 has some cinematic cutscenes but not as much as storm 3 instead they replace it with anime panels which works but.. could’ve been better, storm 4 gameplay mechanics really is good but the characters are really unbalanced, storm 3 might not be as fast paced as storm 4 but it’s more balanced and there’s no round 2 giving the player another chance, storm 3 also has the most time for boss battles in storm series but storm 4 boss battles were superior. What I want to say is really have no complaints for this game it really is amazing
NauNau888Apr 15, 2021 4:01 AM
Feb 23, 2021 3:05 PM

Sep 2012
The storm games are a lot of fun. I have fond memories of playing VS with my friends. I started on Storm 2 the first day it came out and continued on from there.

My personal ranking:

1. Storm Generations (Had the most balanced gameplay IMO, before the spammy biju bombs that could two-shot you)
2. Storm 2 (Had the best story mode in the entire series, the QTE's and the way they made the boss fights were awesome)
3. Storm 4 (Biggest roster)
4. Storm 3 (Transforming into the Biju for the first time was badass)
5. Storm 1

More topics from this board

» Gacha Survey

Shizuna - Apr 11

18 by Zugabe »»
2 hours ago

» Out of all the Mario games which did you play the most recently

KiraraFan - Apr 9

23 by PlasticRobot »»
4 hours ago

» Operating systems

skapito - Apr 13

19 by bevarnow »»
5 hours ago

» What's a hated game that you actually enjoyed?

SnipeStrike - Apr 13

18 by Sigma- »»
10 hours ago

» Scraping voice actors

Mia__SB - Apr 14

2 by Mia__SB »»
Yesterday, 8:26 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.