Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 26, 2013 12:32 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
God, that vampire smile creeped the hell out of me this chapter.
Mar 1, 2016 9:10 AM

Nov 2013
when did yumizuka become a dead apostole?
i read tsukihime, but she was still human until the end
Apr 14, 2016 9:19 PM
Dec 2013
jonjoy said:

It's in most of the routes of the game. Seems they didn't include that in the manga and the anime.

It bugs me too.
Jul 27, 2016 7:49 AM

Jun 2015
jonjoy said:

Its a huge plot whole in the manga. In the game that the manga is based on, she is bitten by Roa and becomes a dead apostle however in both the anime and the manga she is completely fine.

This is really weird as in both manga sequels, Melty Blood and Melty Blood X, she is a vampire. They seem to have based that off the original game but fail to have noticed that it was never done in the manga and these melty blood series are supposed to be sequels to THE MANGA and are supposed to be seperate from the game.

It doesnt really matter, you just need to understand that she was supposed to get bitten, but its still a mistake that bugs me.
Oct 30, 2017 10:40 PM

Apr 2013
hmm. the art style isn't really engaging. This is especially bad, because the art was one of the best things about the Tsukihime manga and it allowed me to push through some of its portions, when the philosophical bent of the story completely overwhelmed the plot. I'm pretty sure this manga will have them too (don't know for sure though, since i haven't played any of the sequels of Tsukihime) and if the art remains so... average, i'm not sure i'll be able to power through them.

nothing to say about the story since it is in its early stages and i haven't got an inkling of the plot. though it seems like Sacchan died again. sigh.

well, she had one more or less happy ending, in at least one iteration of the story where she remained human and didn't die so... i guess we should be thankful for that? she really did get the short end of the stick in every other route after all.
R2Oct 30, 2017 10:45 PM

More topics from this board

» Why aren't act 1 and act 2 separate in the database?

removed-user - Oct 30, 2021

0 by removed-user »»
Oct 30, 2021 5:57 PM

» Melty Blood or Kagetsu Tohya?

Renn - Mar 26, 2018

8 by NekoArc666 »»
Jan 15, 2021 6:15 AM

Poll: » Melty Blood Chapter 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 2, 2013

6 by JusticeInSwords »»
Jul 3, 2020 3:48 AM

Poll: » Melty Blood Chapter 16 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 28, 2013

2 by JusticeInSwords »»
Jun 8, 2020 12:50 AM

Poll: » Melty Blood Chapter 36 Discussion

Throndir - Oct 8, 2009

3 by Akoram »»
Jan 17, 2019 6:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.