Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Oct 25, 2013 10:49 AM
Oct 2013
I think Kazuki is actually more feeling jealous compared to the others... she seems like she has always been looking down on herself with the smarter younger sister and the law student older sister, before she felt out of place in her family, now she also feels useless. Everyone has always had these high expectations for the "desecendents of Galileo" (including the mom most likely as in episode 1), and she doesn't feel like she measures up. She still slipped from my 2nd favorite sister to 3rd place though, but at least I don't hate her :).
And am I the only one who thinks the mom is faking the amnesia to find out what the bad guys are up to?
This is my favorite show so far this season. I have a few ideas about where it's going, but I may be off... I think the tesero has to do with a blueprint or machine that will fix the environment (the ice age caused by global warming), and it has to do with the "earthshine" mentioned in the other episode... the corporation doesn't want it used because they have all the power now, since the methane would be the equivalent of oil in that sort of environment (it would be needed for heat, without which people would die in an ice age).
Anyways, great show. I miss the goldfish though.
Oct 25, 2013 11:01 AM

Aug 2012
Yamishiro said:
Kazuki just seems to... piss me off. I know that she has her reasons, but still... Gah! I don't know...

I agree, which is a shame, because in terms of character design, I like her the most (by far actually).
.................................................................................
Oct 25, 2013 12:35 PM

Jul 2009
People need to stop harping on about Kazuki's behaviour. In fact her response is the most NORMAL.

And hello she's the teenager. Everyone knows teenagers have some harmone issues. Obviously shes gonna be difficult. And Anna keep mentioning the Galileo thing isnt helping.

Everyone has things there good and bad at. We've already seen she's the alethic one. Character development will turn her eventually into a strong individual (who more or less will be the one to get them out of situations when ass whopping is necessary)

If she had started out all gungho about this situation there wouldnt be much room for development and it'd just be unrealistic. So get over yourselves.

If YOU were in this situation, wanted by the world because of corrupt individuals and your siblings were all completely normal about it, you'd freak out too. Plus she must be feeling like an outcase and obviously knows her behaviour is making her be like the bad guy.

So give her a break.
Oct 25, 2013 1:50 PM

Jan 2013
Well you guys posted every issue I have with Kazuki.
You would rather risk being captured and/or killed just to keep a cell phone with a pic of your damn crush? Wow, so love will triumph over bullets and explosions?
Oct 25, 2013 2:01 PM

Jul 2012
I can see why Kazuki is behaving in such a way, but that doesn't make it entertaining to watch. The moments where she's on screen is just too cringe-worthy even though it may be "realistic."
My Anime Blog: http://www.Entravity.com/
Episodic overviews of the latest anime.

Oct 25, 2013 3:35 PM

Apr 2013
When I first saw Kazuki, I thought she would be a awesome character, but then I found out shes just a complaining brat that doesn't shut up. It maybe realistic behavior the way shes acting, but the sisters are fugitives now in a tight situation, they need to work together rather than Kazuki arguing against her sisters that could get them killed.

Anyways this was a great episode, Hozuki Ferrari still sucks at controlling the gold fish mecha, but I can't wait to see the full potential of it.
KiteTheAzureOct 25, 2013 3:46 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 25, 2013 4:29 PM

Jan 2011
Somehow the plates didn't fall down during the fight but they did fall down when they got hit by that little communicator. Because logic?
Pretty good so far, I find Kazuki pretty annoying although she has a point.
Hozuki needs to be more aggressive too imo.
Pretty good so far although a bit durpy.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Oct 25, 2013 4:53 PM
Oct 2012
Senninn1 said:
Ok, i've decided the one i dislike the most is Kazuki. But i hope she will cheer up.

Kazuki is important as a character, because without her the sisters would be too perfect. The older one is going to have the love interest with the pirate, Hozuki is already too great, so that leaves Kazuki as the one to show development.

I also don't even think she is being too emo, just normal. Imagine yourself in her shoes, middle child between intellectually gifted siblings, parents divorced and not particularly helpful, entire world expects her to be a super genius, but because she is merely above average everyone probably treats her like a total moron and criticizes whatever she does do (as the mother shows, she has been given insane expectations which is she judged by). Instead of being emo, I just think she wants to be forgotten, to be given some space, but the world is refusing to let her have that. That's enough to make anyone distraught. But as I said above, she is the one who will get the character development, and my guess is that by the end of the show she will be the favorite of all the people attacking her.

But to the show itself. Music of the spheres anyone? Seven tones, seven heavens, seven sketches, the trivium and quadrivium equal seven subjects, if anyone knows what I am talking about and don't believe we are going in this direction, I would point out the emphasis of geocentrism and how Galileo studied music as a child (of course he would it is part of the quadrivium). The writers at least know all this, whether or not the deploy it is of course another question. But this is getting interesting.
Oct 25, 2013 6:06 PM

Nov 2011
Why did the musical staff at the end have 6 lines instead of five? The bottom line is the extra one since the treble clef points to the G line and the B flat indicates it is in F major or D minor. Is that just a production mistake or will it be relevant next week?

http://i.imgur.com/mybDocX.png

I wonder if this will become a Da-Vinci Code kind of deal where Galileo left these hidden messages they need to decipher.
neontasterOct 25, 2013 6:21 PM
Oct 25, 2013 6:37 PM
Oct 2012
neontaster said:
Why did the musical staff at the end have 6 lines instead of five? The bottom line is the extra one since the treble clef points to the G line and the B flat indicates it is in F major or D minor. Is that just a production mistake or will it be relevant next week?

I wonder if this will become a Da-Vinci Code kind of deal where Galileo left these hidden messages they need to decipher.

That is a damn good catch.

Humm, one would think that if it were a production mistake they would have added the line to the top, and in that the time signature is even with the treble clef (as it should be), I am going to assume that this is part of the answer rather than a mistake, particularly since they pointed out that Galileo studied music.

But I don't think it will be relevant next week, my guess is that at the end the bad guys will try to exploit Galileo's secret and will misread the notes because they don't notice this fact.
Oct 25, 2013 6:37 PM

Jul 2010
I despise Kazuki with all my heart.

Also, who the hell shot Mama?
Oct 25, 2013 6:43 PM

Nov 2011
Takuan_Soho said:
neontaster said:

Humm, one would think that if it were a production mistake they would have added the line to the top, and in that the time signature is even with the treble clef (as it should be), I am going to assume that this is part of the answer rather than a mistake, particularly since they pointed out that Galileo studied music.

But I don't think it will be relevant next week, my guess is that at the end the bad guys will try to exploit Galileo's secret and will misread the notes because they don't notice this fact.

Thanks. I actually caught it by accident. I saw the little melodic line and grabbed my guitar to play it and suddenly the note placements didn't make sense haha.
Oct 25, 2013 7:54 PM
Oct 2010
neontaster said:
Takuan_Soho said:
neontaster said:

Thanks. I actually caught it by accident. I saw the little melodic line and grabbed my guitar to play it and suddenly the note placements didn't make sense haha.
Interesting catch.

Anyway, if you follow musical theory, it doesn't really matter how many lines the staff has. The G-clef marks where G goes (G4 to be exact) so you can basically just ignore/erase the bottom line and read normally (as a treble clef).

Of course, here it might have some additional meaning, let's see how it goes.
AjunkyOct 25, 2013 8:11 PM
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
Oct 25, 2013 8:01 PM

Feb 2012
Kazuki is such a stupid whiny bitch. They should just leave her at the nearest village so we never have to listen to her until the end.

I can already see her doing something stupid in future eps that would get them caught in some shape or form. Also I wouldn't be surprised if that pirate that saved them ends up being one of the good guys in the end.

Usually happens in these kinds of plots, especially since it was revealed that Messier was behind all those raids and not the pirates.
Oct 25, 2013 8:11 PM
Oct 2012
Ajunky said:
Of course, here it might have some additional meaning, let's see how it goes.

I have to caution myself not to get too ahead of the writers, else I will end up disappointed when they don't exploit the ideas they created (suisei anyone), but I do have hopes for this show that things DO have additional meaning. Among the many interesting hints they have dropped is that Galileo and Milton had a secret correspondence. Of all the possible contemporaries of Gallielo, why Milton? Why not Kepler, Tycho Brahe, or even John Dee, or any number of famous astronomical/engineering figures from that era. Granted that Milton probably met Galileo once, but one really doesn't associate these two figures. I am curious to see what meaning that will or won't prove to have.
Oct 25, 2013 8:44 PM
Oct 2010
Takuan_Soho said:
Of all the possible contemporaries of Gallielo, why Milton? Why not Kepler, Tycho Brahe, or even John Dee, or any number of famous astronomical/engineering figures from that era. Granted that Milton probably met Galileo once, but one really doesn't associate these two figures. I am curious to see what meaning that will or won't prove to have.
Yeah, that's intriguing. After some googling to refresh my memory, Galileo and Milton indeed met in person, and in fact after the former's arrest.

So there's definitely plenty potential in that part, but I guess your disposition for trying not to get ahead is a good idea.
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
Oct 25, 2013 9:24 PM

Nov 2012
Mom has amnesia and dad is alive,good to see both are okay.

Galileo descendants,Anna keep bringing this up which was pretty annoying tbh.

Kazuki feels left out and just wants to be normal.Good ol' teenage angst.

Kazuki is jealous of Hozuki and more family conflicts ensue.

Pirates to the rescue!!!

Clue found,and the journey to find Galileo treasure begins.

Also Kazuki fanservice,ehh meh.
Oct 25, 2013 9:54 PM
Oct 2013
I got pissed whenever kazuki talked. It's an okay anime, I like Hazuki and all but if one day I drop this anime, it should be because of that whiny brat.
Oct 25, 2013 10:14 PM

Dec 2011
I love how this show display's Hozuki's courageous personality... and finally we are getting some leads, I thought it was a telescope, but it is a scroll holder. I wonder what kind of clue they will get with the score on the bottom of the sketch.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 25, 2013 11:47 PM

Sep 2011
Kazuki pisses me off. One of the most annoying characters this season. I want to punch her so hard, like my god, her stupidity is beyond this world.
Oct 25, 2013 11:52 PM

Jan 2013
I'm not liking this much.
Just not interesting
Oct 26, 2013 2:45 AM

Jul 2008
Who voices the goldfish AI? lol

Sounds a bit familiar to me.
Oct 26, 2013 5:30 AM
Jan 2013
rofl XD these organization members must be totally retarded to post worldwide wanted list after 2 teenage girls and one little girl XD public should already know that sth is not right, it would have been wiser for them to work this out in secret.

well it is great that, their parents are alive(i am getting tired of characters deprieved of parents in anime:P)

Reno-looking pirate is back :3 i hope he will become member of the main cast later. Still rly cliche like in most cases where we have protagonists stucked between pirates and corrupted organization pirates always end up as good guys
Oct 26, 2013 5:42 AM

Dec 2009
Funny how everyone hates on Kazuki when I think she's the most interesting girl. Of course, I really hope she evolves in the next episodes and doesn't keep being a whiny brat but she's the one with the most realistic reaction at the moment (who wouldn't be flipping out in this situation?) and the most room for development.

Far better than Hozuki, the perfect little loli who is super cute, very clever, with a great sense of adventure and so on and so on...
But I like how Hazuki is all bent up on taking down the organization that destroyed their life. Go go go, miss prosecutor!

And the other one, I don't even know why she's here... We'll see. But it seems the introductory part is over and the hunt will now begin. I'm eager to see how it will turn out!
Oct 26, 2013 5:46 AM

Nov 2012
what an annoying crush obsess selfish self pitying bitch and here I thought her character will be cooler or much better but nah...

“Fools who don’t respect the past are likely to repeat it.” – Nico Robin
Oct 26, 2013 7:13 AM

May 2011
I can see why a regular ol' girl like Kazuki would freak, but gosh it annoyed me the entire time. Cicinho returning made me happy since I'm pretty sure he's my favorite character already. The bishounen factor certainly helps. xD;
Oct 26, 2013 7:31 AM

Nov 2011
ginko29 said:
Funny how everyone hates on Kazuki when I think she's the most interesting girl. Of course, I really hope she evolves in the next episodes and doesn't keep being a whiny brat but she's the one with the most realistic reaction at the moment (who wouldn't be flipping out in this situation?) and the most room for development.

Some of the best characters ever started in a bad place and developed into a good one. One example off the top of my head is Renton in Eureka Seven. And I agree that Kazuki is interesting and gives the show emotional diversity. If they all just said "hooray! Let's defeat the evil villains and find the treasure" it would have felt weird. Makes sense that one of the girls is hesitant, especially the one who feels she isn't living up to Galileo's legacy and is a bit jealous of Hozuki's skills.
Oct 26, 2013 10:37 AM
Jan 2009
In case anyone is curious: the writings in the scroll explain how to build a working telescope.
Oct 26, 2013 11:25 AM

Jun 2011
ginko29 said:

Far better than Hozuki, the perfect little loli who is super cute, very clever, with a great sense of adventure and so on and so on...
But I like how Hazuki is all bent up on taking down the organization that destroyed their life. Go go go, miss prosecutor!

And the other one, I don't even know why she's here... We'll see. But it seems the introductory part is over and the hunt will now begin. I'm eager to see how it will turn out!

I agree with this completely. Everyone is giving Kazuki so much flak for acting how a typically sixteen year old girl would act in that sort of situation (mom missing/dead, put on international wanted list, about to be crushed, etc.), while simultaneously praising the magical little loli Hozuki for being so cool under pressure, the exact OPPOSITE of how a girl of that age should be acting.

It just irks me how much the show is trying to stuff in your face how awesome and fantastic Hozuki is. Yes, we get it. She is a super-smart, super-unrealistic loli that can make giant Goldfish airplanes from "old blueprints in the attic". That doesn't make her any better of a character or make her more likable. It just makes me want to see more of the other characters that have been pushed to the side because HOZUKI. I honestly believe focusing on her any more than they they have already done would be a mistake. /rant.

But this episode was alright, I suppose. Nothing too special here. I'm hoping it gets better, because it is one of the more inspired series this season.
And what if all love is an act of bravery?

Could you look me in the eye and say that you are not afraid?

Oct 26, 2013 11:38 AM
Oct 2012
Dark_Kain said:
In case anyone is curious: the writings in the scroll explain how to build a working telescope.

When Hozuki was reading what the scroll said, Galileo mentioned something that "suddenly appeared in the sky" that taught him what "love". There are 3 possible things this could reference: a nova (which I doubt because they had been seen before, but not during Galileo's life); the moons of Jupiter (which is possible since it was one of Galileo's chief accomplishments, proving that other planets had satellites); or a comet. I think this last one most likely because it was the topic of one of his first papers: the assayer.

Though this opens up a lot of possibilities. Because while Galileo is held up in the world as the "perfect scientist", he actually was far from that. He discounted many things, not because of evidence, but because of his belief in things: for instance he discounted Kepler's elliptical orbits solely because Galileo insisted that orbits had to be circular; he even dismissed Kepler's observation that the moon caused tides going as far as insisted that there was only 1 tide a day (despite clear evidence that there were two), because he thought his tidal theory would prove the heliocentric orbit (if the earth's movement around the sun caused tides, it would only happen once a day).

In the Assayer Galileo was once again wrong. He thought that comets were an optical illusion, whereas a Jesuit astronomer by the name of Grassi correctly predicted the nature and orbits of comets (Galileo's savage attack on the Grassi later came back to haunt him during the Inquisition, when no one was willing to support Galileo because of his nastiness to nearly everyone). The irony of this book is that it is held of as the founding document of the "scientific method", even though in the same book Galileo violated every principle of the scientific method (and pretty much did so whenever this "method" proved him wrong).

Aaaahhhh, so much possibilities, with a writer and team who does pay attention to the details. I can't wait to see where this show goes.
Oct 26, 2013 1:52 PM

Sep 2012
Pretty average.
Some shitty angst and a certain person saying that they're DESCENDANTS OF GALILEO all the time got a little on my nerves.
Oh, hey, they explained that scene from the beginning of episode 1.
That thing that had the scroll inside had appeared before? I don't remember it.
Oct 26, 2013 6:02 PM

Oct 2012
Kazuki a shit.
Oct 26, 2013 7:17 PM

Jul 2012
Litrydow said:
Some shitty angst and a certain person saying that they're DESCENDANTS OF GALILEO all the time got a little on my nerves.

^
Oct 26, 2013 10:21 PM
Oct 2013
Historically, Galileo and Milton supposedly met each other, and may have corresponded for a time. Milton refers to Galileo in "Paradise Lost" a few times.

Also, I think the anime is referring to the 6 sketches that Galileo did of the phases of the moon (google to see them), so the sketch Hozuki has would be the missing seventh. The "clues" they talk about would be hidden in the sketches themselves, maybe with the use of a special telescope the sketch tells how to build?

And it seems that the design shown on the sketch is similar to or the same as the lock on the keypad Hozuki uses in the first episode to get into the "prototype laboratory"... Sorry, I would post pictures but I don't know how to do that yet.

Speculation: The musical and sketch clues and such will lead them to build a special telescope lens that (when fitted to the right side of Anna's hairdo) will resurrect Picco Rossa the goldfish, who will then use his special reanimated superpower "Scales of Justice" to destroy AdniMoon and the ice age, saving the world... and Hazuki and the pirate will have a bunch of little litigious babies and start a World Cup team of their own... oh and Kazuki will become a decent human being despite the guy she likes being killed by a falling goldfish mecha... and Hozuki will still be awesome and her dad will still be a hippie. Well, I can't wait to see how close I am...
Oct 26, 2013 10:56 PM

Mar 2013
Kazuki is so annoying.... I understand her reasoning, but she just overall spoils the mood...
I have a feeling that she's gonna do some irresponsible things that would cause negative consequences for her sisters...
Oct 27, 2013 12:10 AM

Jan 2011
maybe kazuki is not a real sister since she has no galileo-type talent? her will power seems weak too (I was expecting the opposite since she is the karate girl)

that guy wearing a suit while piloting a mecha and did not even use seatbelt...
Oct 27, 2013 12:58 AM
Dec 2012
The mother survived but she now has amnesia. Wonder how they'll use her to track the Galilei Tesoro.

Kazuki got annoying on some parts and I guess somewhat reasonable.

And we got a pirates against Materazzi. Overall ok episode and thus the treasure hunt begins.
Oct 27, 2013 8:50 AM

May 2013
Wow kazuki is one annoying bitch, that always the problem of the middle child

Kazuki ruined this ep with her annoying bitching personality

Well there is some explanation so +1

3/5
Oct 27, 2013 12:02 PM

Aug 2010
Isn't there anyone who reads the script before they make the episode? The terrible writing is completely ruining an otherwise fun show.

Kazuki's ANGST was way over the top, I can identify with her problem, but she way way too annoying. Sometimes less is more and this episode demonstrated this perfectly. The last scene was just one huge facepalm. Things need to improve soon...1/5.
Oct 28, 2013 2:27 AM

Aug 2012
Hozuki is LOVE <3

i have no real complaints about this episode except i was slightly annoyed with Kazuki (though her actions were reasonable) and Anna repeatedly mentioned Galileo descendants to the sisters.. but i still enjoyed it, and the OP & ED songs are top notch.

and still waiting patiently for a 3rd season of Spice & Wolf :'|
Oct 28, 2013 6:32 AM

Jan 2008
I understand the issues with Kazuki but she's is simply annoying with her bitching here. OK, move on to the next episode.
Oct 28, 2013 8:20 AM

Jun 2009
Contrary to how most feel.

Kazuki scored a shit load of love from me this episode, I'm sensing very nice development coming from her.

She's bratty, jealous, won't stop complaining... Which make sense, she is, after all, a pampered 15 years old girl from a well off family. From episode 1 alone(her behavior in school, as well as various comments made by Hazuki), we all already knew that she's not an angel by any stretch of the imagination.

She's so desperate to get back to her old life... She's actually not even thinking straight... (Or maybe, she's not that smart)

Looking at her reaction toward the name "Galileo", it's clear that she's not comfortable with being associated with that name. Maybe she have low opinion of herself(Lower self esteem), maybe she's not comfortable with expectations..

Something is up with her, maybe she's not even a "real" Galileo.

Following her development will be a watch point(Possibly the biggest highlight) for me.

Entravity said:
I can see why Kazuki is behaving in such a way, but that doesn't make it entertaining to watch. The moments where she's on screen is just too cringe-worthy even though it may be "realistic."

IceBurn said:
Not only is the middle sister annoying, she's also a retard. 'HUH!!! WUH?!!!' 'WHAT DO YOU MEAN!!!' 'I DONT UNDERSTAND!!' dumb bitch she ruined the whole damn ep.

Comments like these...
AirStylesOct 28, 2013 9:01 AM
Oct 28, 2013 11:16 PM

Sep 2008
The good parts of this show are 80% Hozuki and 20% Cicinho.

Nothing wrong with Kazuki. Dunno why people were expecting her to be some perfect being.
5layerOct 28, 2013 11:20 PM
Oct 28, 2013 11:50 PM

Sep 2012
While Kazuki is behaving closest to a girl of her age and exposure, she got all the blame here because she is so normal lol
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Oct 30, 2013 3:40 PM

Jun 2011
Haven't done watching the whole episode, but Kazuki is fuucking annoying me, and she's the type of girl I'd normally hate in real life, would go as far as to ignore her. Fuucking baby.

Here comes Kamiya Hiroshi's (Law) character! Man I think he's my favorite character of this show! "Bambina" XD

Ckaos_Inkarnate said:
And really, the mom is alive and has amnesia? I foresee a cliche family drama moment in the future.

Oh yeah and that pirate is a badass, that is all.

IKR! How can she not die from that -.-

greebo said:
The characters are ok but the plot is pretty bad. The way they just happened to find that map at that exact time and knowing there was a trail of clues... 0_o

Looking at Hozuki's reaction, I'd say she knew that it was there since the beginning.

symbv said:
While Kazuki is behaving closest to a girl of her age and exposure, she got all the blame here because she is so normal lol

That's not her only flaw, and it's true that she is annoying. First of all her reason of not wanting to throw away her cell phone, she would rather risk getting their location exposed. Second, she got all jealous of her little sister, when she never even tried hard herself, throwing away or breaking the only mean of communication. Third, acting all like a baby, even a 7 years old little kid is much better.

I saw a lot of these type of girls in real life around me, everywhere. TBH just the sight of them make me puke. Luckily there are also much better girls around. Otherwise I'd rather shave my head and become a priest

5layer said:

Nothing wrong with Kazuki. Dunno why people were expecting her to be some perfect being.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with her, I (or we are) am just saying that she's annoying. Someone that did not get annoyed by her sure have high tolerance for things like these.

AirStyles said:
Contrary to how most feel.

Kazuki scored a shit load of love from me this episode, I'm sensing very nice development coming from her.

She's bratty, jealous, won't stop complaining... Which make sense, she is, after all, a pampered 15 years old girl from a well off family. From episode 1 alone(her behavior in school, as well as various comments made by Hazuki), we all already knew that she's not an angel by any stretch of the imagination.

She's so desperate to get back to her old life... She's actually not even thinking straight... (Or maybe, she's not that smart)

Looking at her reaction toward the name "Galileo", it's clear that she's not comfortable with being associated with that name. Maybe she have low opinion of herself(Lower self esteem), maybe she's not comfortable with expectations..

Something is up with her, maybe she's not even a "real" Galileo.

Following her development will be a watch point(Possibly the biggest highlight) for me.

Entravity said:

IceBurn said:
Not only is the middle sister annoying, she's also a retard. 'HUH!!! WUH?!!!' 'WHAT DO YOU MEAN!!!' 'I DONT UNDERSTAND!!' dumb bitch she ruined the whole damn ep.

Comments like these...

Was there anyone here ever said that they wished Kazuki to have a different personality? I don't think so. She's fine this way, and it's true that she is annoying, so you can't stop us from complaining, or releasing our frustration of her. What? You beg to differ? I am not very sure about development, if there is any, it would be to accept the current situation in hand, since it's only a 11-episodes series, I doubt there would be much development of her.
ToG25thBaamOct 30, 2013 4:00 PM
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Oct 30, 2013 10:08 PM

Apr 2009
Kazuki needs to get slapped back into reality. Not trying to judge too quickly, but not everything revolves around you. God damn she was such a bitch this episode.
"Eat till you explode,
Play till you drop,
Whatever reason it is, just live live live!"
Oct 31, 2013 10:49 AM
Oct 2013
The oldest sister has nothing worth to say than joke about suing everything for anything, including a mecha for moving. Most of the characters make a big deal about the girls being related to Galilei even though the rest of them are likely just as related to him. The youngest built a ship at basement of a house, the ship being bigger than the house and no one knowing where she got the resources for such a thing. The same girl couldn't connect a string of notes as music and as a possible code before she was being told that Galilei had studied music. The mother had an amnesia so perfect that it is on par with the youngest sister's engineering gene, which is totally a thing. They talk freely about giving the blueprint without thinking that they might be heard, even though they listen to the two other ships' conversation freely. Even the plates drop when you throw a walkie-talkie the size of a pen at them, even though they didn't break or require securing during the flying and the enemy ship grabbing them forcibly.

All in all, there doesn't seem to be any kind of thinking involved in even the bigger details, even if we forget the smaller ones. Why they can't bother with the writing when they spend so much effort to animation is beyond me. The youngest sister's voice acting is also one saving grace for this show.
Nov 2, 2013 4:03 AM

Nov 2011
4/5

A little prologue, often serve to empathize with the characters, not that it takes a lot to understand the fact that the picky little sister does not like so much the younger sister, but not to stay in front of hesitant to much outcry from those exclamations, pass me the term! XD
That said, the plot seems to be a bit more interesting and makes sense now. Narrative is not bad, we have seen everything and has done everything! ASD
Cute designs, but not always lofty, very good animation instead. Scenarios good, although the engine room was a little thin, I do not know had to be designed as a real engine room, lit and with equipment a little more complex! * _ *
I am not convinced yet because of many things. ^ ^ "
Nov 2, 2013 10:07 PM

Jun 2012
na35899 said:
Wow kazuki is one annoying bitch, that always the problem of the middle child
Kazuki ruined this ep with her annoying bitching personality

^ I hope you aren't applying that to families in general, I don't even know how you come to that conclusion. Although I also found Kazuki annoying, she was reasonably concerned about her own life, since she was forced into that situation.

Good episode ^^ wow Hozuki is a genius.

Nov 2, 2013 10:48 PM

Sep 2011
I'm really thinking that hozuki has some level of autism. She don't give a s*** about what kazuki says.

Anyway, it was an annoying episode, but i will give it one more chance.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Galilei Donna Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2013

160 by andreariona »»
Nov 3, 2020 5:04 AM

Poll: » Galilei Donna Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2013

91 by Vindicater »»
Jul 12, 2019 7:20 PM

Poll: » Galilei Donna Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2013

79 by Vindicater »»
Jul 9, 2019 10:24 PM

Poll: » Galilei Donna Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2013

56 by Vindicater »»
Jul 6, 2019 3:13 AM

Poll: » Galilei Donna Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 21, 2013

58 by tofei »»
Oct 25, 2017 3:37 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.