Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 23, 2013 9:52 AM

Nov 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Another very good one. The music was cool. The art was once again amazing, the animation they managed to use on those pages looked great. It makes me want to go out and paint on a book.
Sep 30, 2015 9:57 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
This is probably my favorite from Ryu Kato that I've seen so far, in terms of excitement and the creativity. There was a lot going on and it was a fun watch.

IntroverTurtle said:
It makes me want to go out and paint on a book.

Same!
Aug 3, 2019 7:25 PM

Oct 2015
I guess the message is coloring the story of your life, or at least that's how I perceived it.

I liked the creativeness in the visuals. 6/10
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Feb 18, 2022 8:50 AM

Feb 2020
That was... interesting.
Mar 30, 2022 6:16 PM

Aug 2012
Visually the most creative one so far, with several really cool pages spread throughout the book. I loved the tree with the leaves and the tunnel with the garden the most probably. Musically, this was probably the worst of the songs I've heard from People in the Box so far, didn't enjoy this one at all. 6/10.
Mar 13, 6:20 PM
Mar 2019
Really good & different video.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.