Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 24, 2013 3:53 PM

Jan 2009
The last 4-5 chapters have all ending with some sort of Deus Ex :\
Oct 24, 2013 5:16 PM

Dec 2012
This is getting ridiculous... can we just get a good-ol-fashion fight please? Not insta-kill one shots where they instantly respawn right afterwards. Both sides are playing freaking whack-a-mole...
Oct 25, 2013 2:01 AM

Sep 2010
Sickly_Grin said:
Ghostini said:
Also I'm guessing then that Juha Bach will still have Genryuusai's Bankai then?

You're right! Yamamoto is dead, so that means Juha still holds his Bankai. For some reason that totally slipped my mind.
This also means that Juhabach can no longer use his Vollstandig. Though Yamamoto's 1 hit KO bankai is probably far better than any quincy technique he has up his sleeve.
Oct 26, 2013 10:59 AM

Mar 2012
I'm losing patience with this series, its pulling way to much out of its ass for it to be as enjoyable.
Oct 27, 2013 10:35 AM
Mar 2009
Kind of lame with this back-and-forth really...at least we get the explanation as to why they didn't just roflstomp all the Captains earlier.

Ahh yes, the titular main character. Almost forgot he even existed.
Oct 27, 2013 4:08 PM
Oct 2013
I'm really just waiting for Grimmjow and Neliel to come back from Hueco Mundo with Chad and Orihime

....I do wonder what could have surprised Urahara so much at the end of the chapter....
Oct 28, 2013 10:15 PM

Jan 2009
Big3 (Naruto, Bleach and One Piece) will be released in few hours at mangapanda.com. Share and spread the word

source: https://www.facebook.com/mangapandacom/posts/380053635460840
Oct 29, 2013 2:37 PM

Sep 2009
This chapter was pure shit, everything illogical in only few pages.
I enjoyed the scene of Shinji, for few second it reminds me the very good Bleach of more than 5 years ago.

2/5.
Oct 30, 2013 5:33 PM

May 2013
Sickly_Grin said:
CondemneDio said:
More bullshit power-ups... -.-''

Err, no. Were you not aware of the Vollständig? It's like the Quincy's trump card. Shinigami have their Bankai, Arrancar have their Resurrección, Quincy have the Vollständig. Read back through Quilge Opie's fight. I mean, it even goes as far as back to Ishida's fight against Mayuri in the SS arc, only that he used an outdated version called Letz Stil which drained him of all his Quincy powers.
That's no issue, sure. But I'd like Kubo to explain why the Quincy bothered to steal the bankais when (chap 555 spoilers)
Oct 31, 2013 3:59 AM

Feb 2010
fatdinosaur said:
Sickly_Grin said:
CondemneDio said:
More bullshit power-ups... -.-''

Err, no. Were you not aware of the Vollständig? It's like the Quincy's trump card. Shinigami have their Bankai, Arrancar have their Resurrección, Quincy have the Vollständig. Read back through Quilge Opie's fight. I mean, it even goes as far as back to Ishida's fight against Mayuri in the SS arc, only that he used an outdated version called Letz Stil which drained him of all his Quincy powers.
That's no issue, sure. But I'd like Kubo to explain why the Quincy bothered to steal the bankais when (chap 555 spoilers)

1) Bach doesn't like long war.
2) And bankai is still "danger" for Quincies(whenever it's small but it still exist). And not to mention we haven't seen bankais of Zaraki, Urohara( :( ), those 2 guys with double swords. And shinigami use mostly bankai power(aside guy like Kuchiki Byakuya that use Kido) so stealing bankais makes them almost powerless(compared to quincies).
Nov 6, 2013 5:03 PM

May 2013
Wannabiteme said:
And bankai is still "danger" for Quincies

so stealing bankais makes them almost powerless(compared to quincies).
I get that. The problem lies with the spoiler in my last post. That point still stands even though the Captains have their bankai back. It could be the Quincy being cocky or something, but that doesn't matter as it was also their idea to steal the apparently dangerous bankais. It doesn't make much sense. It needs to explained later somehow.

Also late reply but idgaf.
Jan 25, 2014 9:47 AM

Jun 2011
Rei7 said:
Well it sounds cool and all but it's lame for me.....

Next they will have some next level power and then another and another...
Then they announced it isn't over more chapters to come with grandpa inchigo's relative and so on and so forth..lol

This. It's always revealing stronger ability and such, first power up the enemies, then power up the allies, and then the enemies, and allies, and so forth.

Oh yeah and obviously this,
iLostReason said:
A chapter with Shinji is a good chapter.

Shinji ftw!
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
May 26, 2014 11:57 AM

Oct 2013
On to the next 1

Jun 9, 2017 3:26 AM

Feb 2013
Lol, so they were still alive.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 60 Discussion

rebwaters - Oct 19, 2009

5 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 17, 6:12 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 570 Discussion ( 1 2 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 26, 2014

90 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 14, 6:04 PM

» Bleach Next Generations?

Fullmetaldak - Apr 10

13 by Fullmetaldak »»
Apr 13, 8:11 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 480 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 7, 2012

102 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 6, 6:35 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 674 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 19, 2016

50 by _Zanga »»
Mar 31, 10:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.