Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Apr 17, 2014 11:58 PM
Jul 2011
Whoa..now this episode is interesting..
Apr 24, 2014 8:34 AM

May 2013
The twist though...did not expect Natsume to be Hokuto.
Apr 28, 2014 2:33 PM
Oct 2009
I liked baka-tora more without that star on his face.. at least make it on his hand or another part of his arm or something >>

ohh nice since the moment she was revealed to be someone else, I knew she'd be Natsume :3 I prefer how Natsume looks so yay plus she's not dressed as a slut or anything (cuz I'm not really a fan of fanservice for guys) but she is dressed as a boy :3 the Hokuto character was too annoying but I like Natsume how weird xD when they're supposed to be the same person. at least it's not harem for now (unless we see the little sister again) and that is a HUUUUGE PLUS for me :)
May 24, 2014 7:43 PM

Mar 2014
The Fight Scenes were awesome!!!
Glad Hokuto has some evidence if she is ever alive!!!
Natsume kawaii!!!
So much brother's love..
Still Traditional Man's heir is there.!!
Nice Ending!!
Good Episode!!!
AnimeLaver01May 24, 2014 7:46 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 25, 2014 4:22 PM

Jun 2014
When Hokuto died I always thought there was something off, and I was pretty sure Natsume was connected to it. Well, I just dunno how people haven't figured that part out yet ... :/
The cgi looked better this episode and no so out of place, plus the fighting was awesome.
And Suzuka is crazy.
Jul 12, 2014 3:20 AM
Mar 2013
That was resolved brilliantly! Looking forward to the rest of the series.
Jul 16, 2014 10:34 PM

Feb 2012
Gosh, Haratora is "Baka"-tora for a reason.
Nice episode, I think I like the characters and the story is somewhat interesting.
Aug 8, 2014 5:05 PM

May 2014
The fight scenes are very well drawn. The physics and the characters act like HUMANS! No epic flying shit and stuff, good action scense, I hope the dialogue picks up though.
Aug 27, 2014 1:31 PM

Jun 2014
So Natsume is stalking Haru by using Hokuto? So when Hokuto confessed her feelings when she's dying it was actually Natsume, am I right?
Nov 20, 2014 4:55 AM

Oct 2014
AnimeFan500 said:
Hokuto is alive TwT She is Natsume's Shikigami and a dragon !!!

Dat sword and bow !!!

I feel bad for her even if her brother trying to kill her.

even if? why else would u feel bad?
Dec 30, 2014 3:33 AM

Aug 2013
I thought Harutora got it at the very end when they show him noticing the ribbon and then flashback to Hakuto. I figured that was the show letting us know that the MC made the connection.

Otherwise, this is going to be somewhat disappointing if the MC is really THAT dense.
Mar 19, 2015 8:19 AM

Aug 2010
Wow the fight was quite awesome!!!

And so Hokuto is Natsume's shikigami XD

And nice one, Touji~!
Mar 23, 2015 9:12 PM
Feb 2011
There it is!!! Like in every action shounen!! The scene where the main character/s do something they just said they couldn't do and/or wait to use a means of doing something otherwise thought not possible for dramatic/plot purpose.
Apr 11, 2015 7:05 PM

Feb 2013
Good episode.

Feel kinda bad for Suzuka. I wonder if we'll see her again.

So Hokuto is still alive and is Natsume's shikigami. Also Touji knew the whole time. lol That makes it awkward for Natsume. I'm really starting to instantly recognixe Kana Hanazawa's voice. I noticed it in the first episode but I didn't say anything.

Yup, I am defintely against HarutoraXNatume ship. They're family!

So it takes place in Tokyo, I wonder where the raven part comes from in the name Tokyo Ravens. I have no idea where this show will go. Seems good so far.
May 22, 2015 5:16 AM

Jan 2012
Dat white horse is beautiful unlike that big spider bug.Good fight and art.

Dec 24, 2015 1:13 PM

Sep 2009
OMG Touji is pretty much my favorite character of this show XD
Feb 27, 2016 10:44 PM

Jul 2013
Good fight, I liked it. I hope Harutora will show some more power with the upcoming episodes, that would be nice.

I felt sry for Suzuka :(
But I think that was not the last time we saw her.

Hokuto is still alive and Nastumes shikigami? That's so weird for Natsume especially if Touji as it seems knew it all the time xD

So finally the place is Tokyo, I was wondering why it's called Tokyo Ravens if there not in Tokyo :D

May 30, 2016 9:09 PM
Sep 2015
Well, I guess MC is as clueless as harem standard after all.

You gotta wonder when Natsume found time to control Hakuto for hours at a time for years.... She must be pretty busy, right? Is she actually able to control both her body and the shikigami body at the same time without anyone noticing? Otherwise how can both bodies be attending schools?
Jan 28, 2017 9:59 PM

Sep 2015
When Natsume shot the arrow I got reminded of Kikyo from Inuyasha.
Anime logic at its finest!!! Suzuka would've been dead but prob was considered a few seconds in the anime world.
Dec 31, 2017 1:39 PM

Sep 2012
Touji & Natsume meet first time & Natsume gets Busted face i mean face that says busted (Touji can see the connection between Natsume & Hokuto from seeing Natsume that they have same Aura) lol

i just love Natsume face when she was busted & then Touji rape face that says new i have dirt on u lol
that's pure gold
Feb 22, 2018 9:29 AM

Sep 2017
Well, we finally cone full circle. Of course Hokuto is familiar of Natsume. I understood that when she named the dragon after her and also the fact that the pentagon star she put on Harutora was same as that on Hokuto's familiar. And she deceived him because he lied to her before. Got it.

Want to see more of Touji. Also, the weapons were cool and fight scenes were good. Tune a little on the CGI though. And Harutora, think faster.

Anyways, Kon comes next episode, so I am still waiting. Harutora is denser than Orimura for now.

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Jan 11, 2019 7:28 PM
Nov 2018
So Hokuto was actually Natsume via a talisman. The dragon is also named Hokuto, but is not the same as the talisman version. It seems like it's just Natsume's name of choice for partners. So Hokudo didn't actually die since it was really just Natsume. Do I have that right? It seems they forced a lot into the first 3 intro episodes. Did the talisman Hokuto have her own will? Did the talisman actually love Harutora? Or was that Natsume confessing her love through a talisman that has no free will? Sorry for the deep dive. Just a little confused.
Jun 25, 2022 9:38 PM

Aug 2020
Glad I didn't cried when Hokuto died. I think she is a familiar created by Natsume because they have the same cute attitude. The characters are very lovely since the start, something pulls me in watching this anime despite the terrible CG. Episode 4 onward will be exciting

» [The World's Continuation【世界のつづき】- UTA/Ado ♪] «
0:00 〇────── 4:55
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Come and Join us!
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary ✿
✿ DeaD Blossoms ✿
Jul 3, 2022 10:08 PM
Jul 2022
So, I obviously just started watching this, but am already super annoyed, that little blonde chick and her utter selfishness and arrogance is just awful, if she gets forgiven (like all anime when characters do something awful then are forgiven for some stupid reason) I mean, she has caused deaths (yes I know, she’s a shikigami, but still, if she could love, it’s close enough to be considered murder) and injuries just so she can get her way. You’d kind of expect her to try and not hurt those around her because she knows how it feels to lose a loved one, but after Hokuto dies she’s suuuch a bitch I just hope Harutora crushes her (he won’t because anime, but he should, her reasons are not legit enough to do what she did). I mean that comment she makes “kill me, for that girl I killed or whatever”. I’m sorry, what?!? “Killed or whatever?” Oh man, I’d have lost my rule to not hit girls at that moment I think. Anyways, not sure how much longer I can stick with a show where the protagonist is not only kind of a jerk, but sympathetic at all the wrong times. I really don’t like him very much
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» Tokyo Ravens community still alive? Any news on the new LN volume 17?

Gilgamesh45 - Mar 26, 2022

24 by XrIoUs »»
Mar 24, 4:18 AM

» Rest in peace Maon Kurosaki

Hot_Green_Tea - Mar 3, 2023

2 by smallwitchy »»
Nov 1, 2023 11:29 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Ravens Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2014

372 by DemonLordKenzaki »»
Sep 16, 2023 11:43 PM

» Tokyo ravens really end?

Patolas - Aug 6, 2017

16 by Alexioos95 »»
Jun 10, 2023 8:12 AM

» How to see the rest of the story?

MrBones2002 - Jun 11, 2021

5 by Biribiri10 »»
Nov 7, 2022 11:55 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.