Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: What do you do?


#1
Oct 19, 2013 10:22 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 473
We've all seen lots of hate threads of X anime appearing once in a while.

*cough*snk*cough*
*cough*sao*cough*

So... when you hate a particular series... what would you do?

What do you wish other people would do when they hate a series then?

Personally, when I hate a series, I tend to rant a bit...

If someone hates a series that I like. I wish he could be constructive about his criticism in a more civilized way :P And hope that he accepts my POV rather than blind rage at the series.

P.S. The poll is just for fun lol.
I'm an Avid Slice of Life fan, if you have any interesting SoL anime/manga to introduce, please do so ^^,

Just your typical Yandere lover :3
 
#2
Oct 19, 2013 10:42 AM
Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 1460
Give it a low rating and tell everyone who likes it they have shit taste.
"There is no more effective method of concealment than the broadest publicity."
"naw just be like "in facist america burger is you comrade""
"if maps are hard, suicide is impossible"
 
#3
Oct 19, 2013 10:44 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 433
I don't continue with it. I simply drop it. I don't bother wasting any more of my life if I hate it so much and just move on.
 
#4
Oct 19, 2013 10:44 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 290
Captain-Hawkeye said:
Give it a low rating and tell everyone who likes it they have shit taste.

Basically that.
 
#5
Oct 19, 2013 10:45 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 3432
Captain-Hawkeye said:
Give it a low rating and tell everyone who likes it they have shit taste.

This guy totally gets it.
 
#6
Oct 19, 2013 10:48 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 2083
I cry
 
#7
Oct 19, 2013 10:52 AM
Offline
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 171
I continue watching if I hate a anime. Afterwards I read discussions about the anime on MAL. And I just laugh at everyone who gives it a high rating :p
 
#8
Oct 19, 2013 11:00 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 14519
Shoot everyone who likes it down.
yuh yuh yuh

 
#9
Oct 19, 2013 11:06 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 13532
I don't really see the point in any of those options. I mean, if you dislike something, it doesn't mean you should try to bring down those who do. Ranting about it just looks like a cry for attention. People's tastes vary and differ. I mean I thought Mondaiji-tachi was mediocre and only had its art going for it, but I won't go to the sub-forum and riot about it. Another example is Danganronpa - I thought this series was pretentious and quite frankly one of the worst things I've seen, but to each their own, I won't go on a witch hunt for those who like it. Also gotta say Fantasista Doll was terrible, it over emphasized the power of friendship and was riddled with inconsistencies. But I stand by what I said - I'm not going to be a spoil sport and vent about my distaste for something to people unless they ask for it. By now I'm sure you can guess which option I voted for.
 
Oct 19, 2013 11:13 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 473
Furrytales said:
P.S. The poll is just for fun lol.


Ratohnhaketon said:
I don't really see the point in any of those options. I mean, if you dislike something, it doesn't mean you should try to bring down those who do. Ranting about it just looks like a cry for attention. People's tastes vary and differ. I mean I thought Mondaiji-tachi was mediocre and only had its art going for it, but I won't go to the sub-forum and riot about it. Another example is Danganronpa - I thought this series was pretentious and quite frankly one of the worst things I've seen, but to each their own, I won't go on a witch hunt for those who like it. Also gotta say Fantasista Doll was terrible, it over emphasized the power of friendship and was riddled with inconsistencies. But I stand by what I said - I'm not going to be a spoil sport and vent about my distaste for something to people unless they ask for it. By now I'm sure you can guess which option I voted for.

You obviously didn't read my first post did you?

I made the poll because that what users from MAL does from time to time...
I'm an Avid Slice of Life fan, if you have any interesting SoL anime/manga to introduce, please do so ^^,

Just your typical Yandere lover :3
 
Oct 19, 2013 11:27 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 13532
Furrytales said:

You obviously didn't read my first post did you?

I made the poll because that what users from MAL does from time to time...


Mr. Marston, I implores you to re-read the last line. I'll give you a hint, nothing danganronpa sucks I sayso does mondaiji-tachi should be taken fantasista loll completely at face value.

Woops what's with all of those lines in my post???
 
Oct 19, 2013 11:28 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 3728
...Do nothing?

I don't care too much what other people do, as long as it's not annoying.

I probably wouldn't even finish it.
Want to talk?
Club!

"Would you like an anti-psychotic?"

*Bonus points if you leave a comment about the meaning of my signature.*
 
Oct 19, 2013 11:32 AM
Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 7021
Shoot down and rage at every supporter/fan of that series? (your vote)
 
Oct 19, 2013 11:33 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 473
Ratohnhaketon said:
Furrytales said:

You obviously didn't read my first post did you?

I made the poll because that what users from MAL does from time to time...


Mr. Marston, I implores you to re-read the last line. I'll give you a hint, nothing danganronpa sucks I sayso does mondaiji-tachi should be taken fantasista loll completely at face value.

Woops what's with all of those lines in my post???


Lol, alright, point taken... I'll take back what I say I suppose :P

Btw, i don't play red dead so the reference kinda missed me =\
I'm an Avid Slice of Life fan, if you have any interesting SoL anime/manga to introduce, please do so ^^,

Just your typical Yandere lover :3
 
Oct 19, 2013 12:06 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 26478
I don't do any of those things. I rate it low and rant about them for a couple of days in the appropriate threads. And then if asked of my opinion of the show after that I'll be honest. I won't go up to a random fan and start talking bad about the show or make one of those stupid rant threads.
 
Oct 19, 2013 12:23 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 2547
Move on and watch something else in hopes I might like this one.
 
Oct 19, 2013 12:29 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 8090
Give it a low score and trying not mention it again
 
Oct 19, 2013 12:33 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 1989
Um, I probably wouldn't bring it up.
Bum Bum Dum Dum

 
Oct 19, 2013 1:28 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 109
I do absolutely nothing :D
Besides if people don't the animes that I like, I wouldn't really care.
 
Oct 19, 2013 1:33 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 752
I don't do much, I simply give it a low score and then drop it. Hmmm... I realized the lowest score I've given is 6, for some reason I never give a series anything less than a 6.
"Rejoice! We are humans— we are the most talented people! Precisely because we were born without any ability— we can achieve anything— this is the will of the weakest race!" – Sora, ‘No game No life Vol.01’
 
Oct 19, 2013 1:45 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 445
Watch something else?

I mean look at all those people who like Berserk, It's not my responsibility to fix them. I'm just one man.
 
Oct 19, 2013 2:00 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 4525
Captain-Hawkeye said:
Give it a low rating and tell everyone who likes it they have shit taste.

no other words to say it.
 
Oct 19, 2013 3:02 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 1074
Drop it or finish it if it got bad towards the end and then given the opportunity (ex: see a thread about listing animes you don't like) bring up the reasons why I didn't like it
 
Oct 19, 2013 3:08 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 1836
I rant about a certain episode in the correct episode discussion forum, but since users can't stand when you do that, I only do it it on two topics, post a review and get over it. And if it really bothers me it will get it's own little blog post from me.
 
Oct 19, 2013 3:39 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 5251
whats up with that voting?

unless someone is really hassling me, i don't bring it up. being argumentative about stupid stuff on the net is just not my cup of tea! i try to avoid it in general.

so i hate your show. well, i'm glad you enjoyed (although i didn't)

edit: I'm much more prone to talk up a favorite series. I want to spread the love!!

*cough* (berserk) *cough*
 
Oct 19, 2013 3:45 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 12678
I only talk about a show when it is brought up. If you bring up SAO as a forum topic, then you really can't blame me to say what I think about it.
My subjective reviews: katsureview.wordpress.com
THE CHAT CLUB.
 
Oct 19, 2013 4:24 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 3965
elite-sama said:
I only talk about a show when it is brought up. If you bring up SAO as a forum topic, then you really can't blame me to say what I think about it.


How is SAO?
 
Oct 19, 2013 4:26 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 55
I like how there's a "do nothing" vote.
EgoFaptor is written all over this!
 
Oct 19, 2013 4:28 PM
Hug Addict <3

Offline
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 28822
pralan said:
Give it a low score and trying not mention it again

This.

What else would there be to do?
I mean if you hate a series there's no point bringing it up, it's not like you'd want to talk about it anyway.

A cuddle a day keeps the pouting away~
"Holding hands is just the first step to getting pregnant"
 
Top