Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 18, 2013 4:57 PM

Oct 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
This one-shot was really cute. The art was great and they had some nice moments there.

Though the end ruined it for me since they had the chance for a really nice, cute and pure relationship but instead the author decided to make the male lead really a 100% agricultural otaku who probably doesn't have any interest in females. :/
Nov 30, 2013 11:57 PM

Oct 2013
Very adorable.. though I wish there was some kind of romantic inclination in the end XD oh well.
Jul 1, 2014 6:57 AM

May 2010
I thought it was very original for a shoujo manga. The story was really nice. I was glad there was no stupid "Girl falls and the guy grabs her and then they fall in love." type of story.

8/10
Jun 7, 2021 4:36 PM
Jul 2018
Very enjoyable. And yes, I would absolutely watch as 24-episode series about agricultural otaku. I think I might even have learned something reading this.

Docked half a point because, my god, is every shōjo manga contractually obliged to have a 'you look prettier without your makeup' line?
Apr 8, 2022 5:47 PM

Apr 2018
I appreciate the decision the make the guy a complete weirdo instead of making him a generic nice guy.

The dialogue and chemistry felt very weak, but I think that was kind of the author's intention? (With the guy being more interested in agriculture than romance and all) Honestly, I found it kind of boring. The romance wasn't very strong as I mentioned before and the guy wasn't as entertaining as he could have been. He's just kind of a different flavor of "aloof man who doesn't understand romance" and the girl is a standard shoujo protagonist. The make-up line at the end is a horribly overdone cliche.

Can't exactly call it bad, but it definitely could have been much better. 5/10
Apr 10, 2022 11:42 PM

Oct 2018
Except the cutesy art and the protagonist tackling the whole make-up thing (albeit in a very contrived manner), I didn't like anything else.
May 30, 2022 5:20 AM

May 2018
Well that was too short, but it was funny because I thought this would end in a romantic way... He did stay as an agricultural otaku until the end.

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.