Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »
Post New Reply
Nov 1, 2013 10:37 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 2375
4914-2933-7979 Took me bloody ages to find that. .-.
 
Nov 1, 2013 1:29 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 1675
ROFLross said:
3711 - 8160 - 0965

Brones said:
4914-2933-7979


I added you to my friend list!!

My friend code: 0688 - 6300 - 6898
 
Nov 1, 2013 7:16 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 58
DuoxBlade
FC 3496-9452-0855
 
Nov 2, 2013 12:55 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 87
1504-6147-0115
 
Nov 2, 2013 8:47 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 4649
anyone want to trade me an aggronite from their pokemon y?
 
Nov 2, 2013 10:59 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 26
Dillicious said:
1504-6147-0115


added
3DS Friend Code---> 1349-5192-4092
 
Nov 2, 2013 12:21 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 174
Dillicious said:
1504-6147-0115


HiddenSideQuest said:
DuoxBlade
FC 3496-9452-0855


Added.

As a reminder, mine is 3711 - 8160 - 0965.
 
Nov 2, 2013 4:21 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 619
FC: 2492-4105-7259 if anyone is interested :) I got Pokemon X
 
Nov 2, 2013 4:36 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 2745
Thyee said:
FC: 2492-4105-7259 if anyone is interested :) I got Pokemon X

Added you.

0318-7930-8939

There are so many people in here. If you quote me or post on my profile, I'll add you back.
 
Nov 2, 2013 4:53 PM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 8
lordzeru said:
Thyee said:
FC: 2492-4105-7259 if anyone is interested :) I got Pokemon X

Added you.

0318-7930-8939

There are so many people in here. If you quote me or post on my profile, I'll add you back.

1693-1058-4925
Pm me so I'll add you back.
Modified by tahu176, Nov 2, 2013 5:01 PM
 
Nov 2, 2013 4:56 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 2745
tahu176 said:
1639-1058-4925

Says the code is not valid.
 
Nov 2, 2013 5:02 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 58
ROFLross said:
Dillicious said:
1504-6147-0115


HiddenSideQuest said:
DuoxBlade
FC 3496-9452-0855


Added.

As a reminder, mine is 3711 - 8160 - 0965.


Added
 
Nov 2, 2013 5:06 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 20
Here's my code

0748 - 2400 - 4155

name: Aexuz

Let me know if you send me an invite so I can add you back.
 
Nov 2, 2013 5:13 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 2745
HiddenSideQuest said:
DuoxBlade
FC 3496-9452-0855


Aexuz said:
Here's my code

0748 - 2400 - 4155

name: Aexuz

Let me know if you send me an invite so I can add you back.


Added both of you.
0318-7930-8939
 
Nov 2, 2013 5:21 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 58
Aexuz said:
Here's my code

0748 - 2400 - 4155

name: Aexuz

Let me know if you send me an invite so I can add you back.

Gotcha Aexuz
EDIT: got you too lordzexu, and, Dillicious and Thyee
Modified by HiddenSideQuest, Nov 2, 2013 5:34 PM
 
Nov 2, 2013 5:27 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 619
Aexuz said:
Here's my code

0748 - 2400 - 4155

name: Aexuz

Let me know if you send me an invite so I can add you back.


Added you!

my code: 2492-4105-7259

name: Thyee
 
Nov 2, 2013 5:35 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 20
Just added you guys back :)
 
Nov 4, 2013 3:29 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 174
Does anyone have a Normal Type Safari that has a Ditto in it?

FC: 3711 - 8160 - 0965.
 
Nov 10, 2013 6:57 PM
Offline
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 963
Ill add everyone i havent added yet

Heres my fc 3969 4489 5620
 
Nov 13, 2013 5:27 PM
Offline
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 3
Decided to add mine to this list:
FC: 2036-7400-9082
 
Nov 14, 2013 4:48 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 2745
acatnamedwest said:
Decided to add mine to this list:
FC: 2036-7400-9082

Added you.
 
Nov 14, 2013 5:01 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 206
so a dumb question but... how do I add people?
 
Nov 14, 2013 5:29 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 2745
Shioxus said:
so a dumb question but... how do I add people?

From your home menu, click the orange smiley at the top of the bottom screen. Click register friend at the top.
 
Nov 14, 2013 6:27 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 206
takamaru said:
4699-5600-4217
ADD ME!!!!!!!
and I ADDED EVERYONE so waiting for you guys to add me back


I have been messaging people letting them know I added them but I can't message you so my code is 5043-2636-4650
 
Nov 14, 2013 6:51 AM
DatLookTho

Offline
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 7284
ROFLross said:
Does anyone have a Normal Type Safari that has a Ditto in it?

FC: 3711 - 8160 - 0965.


A bit late, since I don't check this thread anymore, but I do.
2638 0580 5068
If you add me, send me a pm or comment so I add you back instead of leaving your friendcode in limbo.
 
Nov 15, 2013 12:20 PM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 5
My FC is: 2680-9891-3749

PM me yours and I will add you back!
 
Nov 15, 2013 8:30 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 20
Shioxus said:
takamaru said:
4699-5600-4217
ADD ME!!!!!!!
and I ADDED EVERYONE so waiting for you guys to add me back


I have been messaging people letting them know I added them but I can't message you so my code is 5043-2636-4650


sarroush said:
ROFLross said:
Does anyone have a Normal Type Safari that has a Ditto in it?

FC: 3711 - 8160 - 0965.


A bit late, since I don't check this thread anymore, but I do.
2638 0580 5068
If you add me, send me a pm or comment so I add you back instead of leaving your friendcode in limbo.


Kintheroth said:
My FC is: 2680-9891-3749

PM me yours and I will add you back!


Just added you guys.
 
Nov 15, 2013 8:55 PM
Offline
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 3
Just added Aexuz
 
Nov 16, 2013 11:33 AM
Offline
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 963
Added everyone that posted after me
 
Nov 21, 2013 5:17 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 198
who ever want to add me PM me because i cus im nearly to the end and i can only add 10 more people
 
Nov 22, 2013 8:41 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 9760
Anyone want to trade ? I still seeking to obtain all the Pokemon and items (mega-stones mainly) from Pokemon x. Also some starter Pokemon. I have mine ready for trade.
..
 
Nov 22, 2013 9:40 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 80
johnyjohny said:
Anyone want to trade ? I still seeking to obtain all the Pokemon and items (mega-stones mainly) from Pokemon x. Also some starter Pokemon. I have mine ready for trade.


I'm working on getting every obtainable Pokemon in Y right now, so when I'm done with that, I'll need to trade with someone who has X to get the ones exclusive to that version.
 
Nov 22, 2013 11:42 AM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 5
Need more people for my friend safari, add my FC and pm me yours

FC: 2680-9891-3749
 
Nov 22, 2013 11:44 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 1205
Anyone willing to trade their Charizardite X? I have a lot of stuff worth trading. c:
 
Nov 25, 2013 7:49 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 373
1005-9261-0082

adding as many ppl as i can^^
i don't know everything
i just know what i know...
 
Nov 26, 2013 11:01 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 373
thanks to everyone who added me, although i am yet to find ditto, starters or dragon type -.-"
my friend safari is rock as well, which is also disapointing
i don't know everything
i just know what i know...
 
Nov 27, 2013 9:09 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 9760
9tailjeza said:
thanks to everyone who added me, although i am yet to find ditto, starters or dragon type -.-"
my friend safari is rock as well, which is also disapointing
How can you see your own safari type?
..
 
Nov 28, 2013 3:04 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 373
i have no idea
my friend told me
i don't know everything
i just know what i know...
 
Nov 28, 2013 9:14 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 9760
Anyone want to trad me the following? > Mega stone Charizard X, Mewto mega stone X, Lileep, Anortith or Xerneas? I got to get this shit together before Dec 27 so i can start a new game. (pokemon bank is free for a month only.
..
 
Dec 4, 2013 10:50 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 373
*bump*
lol
but seriously, i'll trade someone for a yveltal.
if anyone has spares somehow...
i don't know everything
i just know what i know...
 
Dec 6, 2013 4:36 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 447
1478 - 4283 - 6875
I have a ground-type safari with Sandshrew, Marowak, and Palpitoad.
Message me if you've added.
Modified by Alphonz, Dec 10, 2013 12:52 PM
 
Dec 10, 2013 8:09 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 58
I added everyone on this page, and I think the page before. Here's my friend code again.

FC 3496-9452-0855
 
Dec 10, 2013 8:24 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 104
Mine is 0962-9195-4967
"There are better places to take a nap than on the ground, you know."
 
Dec 10, 2013 8:38 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 80
DulcetRequiem said:
Mine is 0962-9195-4967


I'll add you later. I don't have my 3DS right now.
 
Dec 11, 2013 6:44 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 37
pm me if you add me:

3480-2728-5045

i also play animal crossing still if you want to visit my townnn
 
Dec 12, 2013 12:07 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 373
i have pokerus that i'd be happy to give to anyone... not sure how rare it is but i have played for ages and never encountered a wild one.
looking for larvesta friend zone
my fc is 1005-9261-0082
i don't know everything
i just know what i know...
 
Dec 12, 2013 9:04 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 149
I'm adding everyone on this thread.

My code is, 1134 - 8235 - 5032

I have many Pokemon with 4-5 perfect IVs and hidden abilities. Gastly, Growlithe, Petilil, Horsea, Gible, Dratini etc. I am very willing to trade :)
Modified by CV-Kaz, Dec 12, 2013 9:26 PM
 
Dec 13, 2013 2:06 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 425
4296-3936-4138.

I intend to add everyone who has posted. Also, I have PokeRus (I got it in the first hour of playing), so if you're interested in spreading it around just let me know.

Added everyone who posted before me. My version is X and my name is Camburger.
Modified by CamoBullo, Dec 13, 2013 3:01 AM
 
Dec 14, 2013 8:07 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2013
Posts: 52
Friend Code: 1607-3051-3194

I am gonna add everyone before and after this post so add me!

My version is Y and my name is Jorge nice to meet ya!
 
Dec 14, 2013 10:24 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 58
ExtremeGeorge said:
Friend Code: 1607-3051-3194

I am gonna add everyone before and after this post so add me!

My version is Y and my name is Jorge nice to meet ya!


added

FC 3496-9452-0855
 
Top
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »