Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 16, 2013 11:42 AM

Jan 2009
Welp, I feel like this should have been the first topic, buuut ah well.
I'll start with my introduction:

Welll let's see uhh.. I have been a Diabolik Lovers fan since the first Kanato CD got out ( Diabolik Lovers vol. 3 somewhere end february 2012) and have followed this series closely ( except for the Magazine stuff as I like to read stuff I own and dislike reading scans online). I saw a pic of it randomly on some blog announcing it was going to start soon ( the drama CD's I mean) and well I DO love Vampires and the characters looked interesting soo yeah.. here I am xD.

My favorite character is Sakamaki Reiji, cause welp, I mean.. Megane(glasses), Butler-like, Katsuyuki Konishi aandd Keigo(formal speech)? I was sold the second I saw his info. Besids he is what I call a Douchebag-Gentleman, although you can't really see that in the anime or the game..sadly >.>"

Anywayyys when I first heard Kanato and Raito CD's I was utterly traumatized lawl.. I am very much into horror and stuff but that scared the KURAPPU out of me! Aaand I disliked Shuu in the first CD aswell cus he was a friggin' douche D<.

But now after seeing( and hearing :v) more of them I don't dislike any of the characters.

I feel it's great they finally made a series about Vampires and it's not all fluffy and sparkly and stuff ( No, that was NO Twilight reference lawl, PUN NOT INTENDED) but about what Vampires were supposed to be:

Beautiful creatures craving for lust and blood. Their beauty being the bait to lure humans to themselfs, seducing them and then feed.

I mean ofc it's great that there's romance but it should be done in the correct way. There is no way a vampire could "love" the way a human does. That's why I like this series.

PS:
This is called an introduction so feel free to tell us about yourself, or if you'd prefer tell us about how you got into this series, how long you've been with "us" and who you like~
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Which Sakamaki Brothers is Your Least Favorite?

tsubasalover - Oct 13, 2013

12 by Eupherne »»
Nov 16, 2021 3:20 AM

» Diabolik Lovers Season 3

capybaby - Jun 3, 2016

0 by capybaby »»
Jun 3, 2016 2:13 AM

» Who do you think the Heroine(YUI) will end up with?

Jenny_017 - Sep 28, 2013

12 by ZombieTinkerbell »»
Feb 29, 2016 2:29 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.