Forum Settings
Forums

Manga 'JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 3: Stardust Crusaders' to Get TV Anime Adaptation

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Oct 18, 2013 8:14 AM

Feb 2009
Za Warudo!!
Oct 18, 2013 8:33 AM

Jul 2008
oh shit i didn't finish the old one
Oct 18, 2013 1:39 PM

Nov 2012
Akanezora said:

I objectively think Part 3 is one of the weakest parts of JoJo but, more JoJo is always a wonderful thing, and it's a step closer to Part 7 ...
I want to believe.
Really? I thought it was pretty damn good, but I wonder what other arc did you least enjoy http://i.imgur.com/DTRTjWU.png

supermegasonic said:
I didn't even realize it when i was watching the anime, but i heard this but the prequel was actually a low budget anime? I really enjoyed so its quite surprising to hear that. hopefully they can have a bigger budget this time, heard part 3 is a fan favourite.
Yeah, all the budget went into the fabulousness... Jokes aside the animation wasn't always top notch and I think if they had a bigger budget then could've made the first season a bit longer.
Oct 18, 2013 3:07 PM

Jul 2010
Unit-01 said:
Akanezora said:

I objectively think Part 3 is one of the weakest parts of JoJo but, more JoJo is always a wonderful thing, and it's a step closer to Part 7 ...
I want to believe.
Really? I thought it was pretty damn good, but I wonder what other arc did you least enjoy http://i.imgur.com/DTRTjWU.png

We're going OT but for me is:
7 > 4 > 6 > 5 > 2 > 3 > 1
(I excluded 8 because still on-going)
Anyway, don't misunderstand me. Of course it's pretty damn good, I love every part of JoJo, I'm just saying that between the 7 parts, I consider SC one of the weakest.

almozayaf said:
oh shit i didn't finish the old one

You still have time don't worry.
AkanezoraOct 18, 2013 3:20 PM
Oct 18, 2013 5:40 PM
Jul 2018
So excited for this
Oct 18, 2013 7:08 PM
May 2012
Higashi_no_Kaze said:
Tengai said:
symbv said:
Higashi_no_Kaze said:
THIS IS EVEN BETTER THAN THE INFERNO COP NEWS
The Inferno Cop "news" is most likely to be false though. Just keep this in mind.

Tengai said:
Is JoJo's Bizarre Adventure really good??? I've been thinking a lot lately if I should really watch this. I've known this Anime for quite some time now.
I am never a fan of GAR exaggerated battle shounen stuff but I still got quite captivated by the anime. The way the anime modernizes the old manga in present art and sound-scape while keeping the taste of the original material, and the amazing voicing acting skills of the cast of seiyuu, is truly something to behold.

Well I am going to wait for 'JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 3: Stardust Crusaders' to finish airing first so I can marathon all of them including the old ones.

The old OVAs also cover Stardust Crusaders, so it might be a bit repetitive to watch both after each other.

I don't mind :D Imma still watch them all since all of you are going apeshit about this news so it must be really good :3 and I am going to compare the changes.
Oct 18, 2013 10:22 PM

Sep 2008
Hell yes. I hope they have a bigger budget this time.
Oct 18, 2013 11:47 PM

Jun 2013
I'LL BE THE ROOOOOUNDABOUT~~
Oct 19, 2013 5:26 AM
Sep 2013
AWESOME NEWS!
Oct 20, 2013 4:41 PM

Oct 2011
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YESSSSS! MY LIFE IS COMPLETE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oct 21, 2013 6:46 AM

Feb 2013
Awesome 'news'
Oct 21, 2013 11:07 AM

Nov 2009
Now that's what I'm talking about baby.
Oct 21, 2013 1:08 PM

Aug 2011
Grouchio said:

Is it unreasonable to pray for the same ED?

Vengeance of everyone's grudge.

"I didn't add it to my list so I forgot I was watching that." - lpf
Oct 21, 2013 2:42 PM
Mar 2011
Doaj said:

LoL, but yes was good, wasn't it?
Oct 21, 2013 5:31 PM

Feb 2013
Doaj said:
Grouchio said:

nah, we need a new one. I love Roundabout, but I trust DP to make a worthy change
Oct 21, 2013 8:26 PM

Mar 2012
getting hyped for Iggi vs. Petshop
Nov 3, 2013 10:36 AM

Mar 2009
(lol late reply but)
AW FUCK YEA!
Nov 3, 2013 6:48 PM

Sep 2011
INTERESTING! I need to watch the first season now :D
Nov 16, 2013 7:08 AM

Sep 2012
According to the latest issue of Ultra Jump, this will air in 2014 Spring cour.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Nov 16, 2013 7:13 AM

Jun 2012
symbv said:
Any news as to whether it will extend through Summer and Fall? I'd assume it'd be a 3-cour show.
Nov 16, 2013 7:15 AM

Sep 2012
Houndtwo said:
symbv said:
Any news as to whether it will extend through Summer and Fall? I'd assume it'd be a 3-cour show.
Nothing about the length of the show is disclosed yet.

There will be a recap special for part 1 & 2 to be aired in January though.

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Nov 16, 2013 7:43 AM

Jul 2010
I've also read that Anime voice casting will be different from the ASB game, and Cast will be announced at Jump Festa http://blog.esuteru.com/archives/7412398.html

symbv can you confirm it?
Nov 16, 2013 7:51 AM

Sep 2012
Akanezora said:
I've also read that Anime voice casting will be different from the ASB game, and Cast will be announced at Jump Festa http://blog.esuteru.com/archives/7412398.html
Can't really confirm because everything circulating around 2ch (like the one in your link) is somebody claiming to see it in the latest issue of Ultra Jump which they somehow got a bit earlier than the official release date. Until more people actually get their hand on Ultra Jump and read it, it is hard to confirm whether the information is all accurate. But all the various versions I've seen mention the timing of 2014 Spring release and cast announcement at Jump Festa so I guess at least these two are likely to be true.

Nov 16, 2013 8:46 AM

Jul 2010
symbv said:
Akanezora said:
Can't really confirm because everything circulating around 2ch (like the one in your link) is somebody claiming to see it in the latest issue of Ultra Jump which they somehow got a bit earlier than the official release date. Until more people actually get their hand on Ultra Jump and read it, it is hard to confirm whether the information is all accurate. But all the various versions I've seen mention the timing of 2014 Spring release and cast announcement at Jump Festa so I guess at least these two are likely to be true.

I see thanks, I guess we'll have to wait the Jump Festa then.
Nov 23, 2013 2:19 PM

Jun 2013
YES! YES!! YES!!!

I'm super happy right now :)
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» TAAF 2024 Anime of the Year Winners Announced

Snow - Today

4 by MichaelJackson »»
43 minutes ago

» 'Yuri!!! on Ice: Ice Adolescence' Anime Movie Cancels Production ( 1 2 )

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

71 by MichaelJackson »»
49 minutes ago

» Manga 'Dungeon Meshi' Gets TV Anime ( 1 2 )

DatRandomDude - Aug 9, 2022

53 by Dark_Reunion007 »»
12 hours ago

» 'Wind Breaker' Announces Additional Cast

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

4 by Memore »»
Yesterday, 11:26 PM

» Manga 'Ane Naru Mono' Gets OVA Adaptation

Vindstot - Jan 5, 2020

28 by lucio54 »»
Yesterday, 10:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.