Forums
New
Oct 16, 2013 12:17 AM

Nov 2011
http://anichart.net/winter
http://m-p.sakura.ne.jp/Html/anime.html
http://i7.minus.com/idkqcHbZPi0aT.jpg
http://fansubdb.com/wiki/Winter_2013

Winter isn't usually the strongest season imo of the year but I think based on the chart, there's definitely some decent potential series. I am definitely looking forward to Space Dandy, Gin no Saji 2nd Season, Wake up Girls, Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! 2, Nisekoi, Tonari no Seki-kun, Toaru Hikuushi e no Koiuta, among others.

Given the success of Tiger & Bunny movie, the sequel might be something to look forward to. Oh and Mouretsu Pirates Movie is finally going to debut! ~

Anyways, yeah. There's definitely potential shows for the Winter like the sequels and newer shows. I am especially hyped for Space Dandy considering Shinichiro Watanabe will be involved. Silver Spoon's first season was decent imo and I'll look forward to any development in the sequel.

It's also been awhile since I've seen an ongoing idol theme series since Love Live so looking forward to Wake up Girls. Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! 2 should be fun with introduction of a new character. I want to watch the movie soon also ;.; (BD release when?). Nisekoi has already been hyped a bit so hopefully will live up to it...

I'm also excited for some random comedy series like Tonari no Seki-kun as well and nostolgic titles like Sailor Moon. Feel free to explain your reasons and discuss on what shows you're interested in watching~

Edit: two more series announced for Winter - http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-10-16/saki-national-tournament-arc-anime-slated-for-january, http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-10-16/future-card-buddyfight-anime-slated-for-january-u.s-demos-this-week

Moderator Edit:
Please explain your choices and/or discuss other choices. This is not a simple listing thread.
LunaOct 16, 2013 1:02 PM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Oct 16, 2013 12:29 AM

Sep 2011
I might try Mahou Sensou and Nisekoi. Sadly, Winter 2013/2014 seems less interesting than this current season IMO.

Oct 16, 2013 12:50 AM

Feb 2010
For now I would only watch Sakura trick, but only because I like Yuri, I'm not really expecting it to be good. It would be nice if it is though.
Oct 16, 2013 1:58 AM

Dec 2011
Saki: Zenkoku-hen is, of course, a must watch. AOTS called before it even starts. Before everything is announced as well.

Chuu2 2
Gin no Saji
^both sequels to things I enjoyed so no-brainers as far as watching them goes.

Others:
Nisekoi - one of those situations when I intended to start reading the manga before the anime announcement came, but put it off until after seeing the anime when it was announced.
Mahou Sensou - the light novel was on my long list of things that might be interesting so I'll be sure to try it.
Inari, Konkon, Koi Iroha - I have a strong feeling that I will absolutely hate this, but going to give it a try anyway.
Sakura Trick - I don't think I've actually ever watched a true yuri anime (although I've read manga ones before). First time for everything, I guess.
Toaru Hikuushi e no Koiuta - Not much by way of synopsis for this one here on MAL, but it seems worth a try at any rate.
Nourin - one of those series where you have to watch it to know if it's any good or not.
Tonari no Seki-kun - seems completely random. Which is always worth a watch.
Wake Up, Girls! - hoping this will be one of the more enjoyable idol shows.
I'm sure there will be more added over the next couple of months that I'm interested in watching.

Edit: 1 month later update:
Witch Craft Works - sounds interesting. And sweet.
That's all I added. I was expecting more. Looks like winter will be a bit of a dud with regards to new series. At least there's a fair few things continuing for the first time in a while.

Edit: 1 month and a day later update:
Sekai Seifuku - looks like it could be interesting. There are so many completely different ways this could turn out to be a very nice series indeed.

Another edit:
Pupipo! - short anime with interesting sounding premises are always worth a try

Edit 24th Nov:
New series Mikakunin de Shinkoukei

edit 7th Dec:
Added Noragami, as this sounds as though it could be interesting.
kuuderes_shadowDec 7, 2013 12:17 AM
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Oct 16, 2013 4:08 AM

Jul 2011
Nisekoi - Another harem cliche. I'm almost dropping the manga.

Gin no Saji 2 - It's ok nothing special.

Chuunibyou 2 - Best sequel of the winter season.

Seitokai Yakuindomo 2 - Hell YES!!!

Saki 2nd season - I can't wait!

Nobunagun and Neppu Kairiku Bushi Road - Looks interesting.

Maken-Ki! Two - Boobs anime...
Oct 16, 2013 6:22 AM

Dec 2012
I'm totally going to check out Sakura Trick for its *cough* plot *cough*. Not really interested in anything else at the moment, but time will tell when December comes through.
Oct 16, 2013 6:41 AM
Jun 2013
At this point definite plan to watch:
Z/X: Ignition - Character designs looked pretty. Also, I'm curious if the card game itself is good.
Future Card Buddyfight - Another Bushiroad card game anime...considering Cardfight!! Vanguard is well done, this might just as good.
Wake Up, Girls! - Another idol anime!
Neppu Kairiku Bushi Road - Sounds interesting.
Nothing is bad for being in any genre or demographic, especially anime for kids.
Oct 16, 2013 7:02 AM

Dec 2008
I'll definitely check on some of these , but there aren't really any standouts.. Maybe Space Dandy is the most interesting? (imo).. I like epics.
Oct 16, 2013 7:49 AM

Apr 2012
Space dandy definetly looks cool, Ill probably watch Chunibyuu 2 and seitokai yakuindomo too. But nothin else really stands out, many seem a bit interesting but not enough to stand out. Except for Nobunagun maybe I like the style of the poster but the synopsis is as bland as ever and tells you virtually nothing.

Also is Sakura Trick moe yuri romance? That is either going to be utter shit or good, I cant imagine it to be middle of the road ^^.
Oct 16, 2013 8:13 AM

Jun 2012
Looks like a great romance season. Will most likely end up watching most of it.
In order.

Chuunibyou S2 - Yes, just yes. Any romcom with a cool MC is just YES!
Gin no Saji S2 - Impressive mix of cold hard realism and lighthearted presentation. I do want my hachiken x mikage though.
Tonari no Seki-kun - Sounds quirky, seinen romance
Inari, Konkon, Koi Iroha - Nice premise, I generally enjoy supernatural romance.
Noragami - Bones
Toaru Hikuushi e no Koiuta - Loved the movie although I doubt it will have much to do with this. Adventure/romance <3
Neppu Kairiku Bushi Road - Sounds interesting enough even though I'm not a fan of mecha
Oct 16, 2013 11:10 AM

Dec 2012
chuun 2 ( I'm excited :3 )

Noragami (Looks somewhat generic, but I like the character designs especially the MC's one)

Seitokai Yakuindomo 2 ( Holy shit, this is getting a second season?!)

Magical Warfare ( Not gonna watch it, I hate magic stuff but doesn't the MC look like a mix between Shana and Kurohime? the blonde chick looks like saber)

Nisekoi ( The manga is pretty terrible imo, but I'm interested in how SHAFT gonna adapt this)

Tonari no Seki-kun ( Looks fun, plus it's a 5 min short so I will watch it)

Inari, Konkon, Koi Iroha. ( I always wanted to read the manga but never got started, so this is convenient)

ImoCho ( LOL)

Not gonna watch anything in the OVA/ONA section and space dandy looks wack, not gonna bother with it.
tsudecimoOct 16, 2013 11:15 AM
Oct 16, 2013 11:12 AM

Sep 2010
Not a strong season thus far I hope more is added to the charts soon

Silver Spoon season 2 - cause sequel
Space Dandy - Kamina in space and I just feel like it will be just as funny as Gintama
Bushi Road - Just looks interesting plus mecha
Chuunibyou season 2 - loved the first season
Tonari no Sekai- Kun - Kinda sounds like Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun?
Inari, Konkon, Koi Iroha - Might be an interesting watch?
Toaru Hikuushi e no Koiuta - Interest synopsis

OVA/Specials

Natsume Yuujinchou
Shingeki no Kyojin

Continuing from this season

Kuroko no Basket
Little Busters! Refrain
Nagi no Asukara
Gundam Build Fighters (cause they said in an article that the "first" 12 episodes will be released in a BD box. So I'm guessing its going to be more than one cour)
Samurai Flamenco
Magi: The Kingdom of Magic
RolokoOct 16, 2013 11:18 AM
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Oct 16, 2013 11:15 AM

Apr 2012
tsudecimo said:

Nisekoi ( The manga is pretty terrible imo, but I'm interested how SHAFT gonna adapt this)

Wait what SHAFT? Boom straight on my Plan to Watch list, if its anything like their previous shows this past few years even if its not good its at least going to be interesting. I at least just cant see how they SHAFT could make something generic.
Oct 16, 2013 11:25 AM

Dec 2012
baki502 said:
tsudecimo said:

Nisekoi ( The manga is pretty terrible imo, but I'm interested how SHAFT gonna adapt this)

Wait what SHAFT? Boom straight on my Plan to Watch list, if its anything like their previous shows this past few years even if its not good its at least going to be interesting. I at least just cant see how they SHAFT could make something generic.

Shinbou Akiyuki is the director so yea I'm interested in how they are going to make the bland and generic source material interesting. Nisekoi is not similar to SHAFT's previous works though, so we might see them do a normal adaption?!
Oct 16, 2013 11:45 AM
Feb 2008
Noragami - Kamiya Hiroshi and Kaji Yuki as main charas (and the other seiyuu are decent too), I already love this show
Toaru Hikuushi e no Koiuta
Gin jo Saji 2

Wow, 3 is a lot for winter season
Oct 16, 2013 12:17 PM

Apr 2012
tsudecimo said:
baki502 said:
tsudecimo said:

Shinbou Akiyuki is the director so yea I'm interested in how they are going to make the bland and generic source material interesting. Nisekoi is not similar to SHAFT's previous works though, so we might see them do a normal adaption?!

That would be a great dissapointment. Shaft is my favourite studio BECAUSE theyre anime is made on drugs, if they make something normal and generic they would loose a lot of their reputation I think.
Oct 16, 2013 12:20 PM

Aug 2012
tsudecimo said:
baki502 said:
tsudecimo said:

I'm up for anything with that series at this point. I dropped the manga a long time ago, but I'm still interested in the initial premise. The anime better be shorter and sweeter than its bland, dragged out manga counterpart.
This topic has not been locked and is still available for discussion.
Oct 16, 2013 12:44 PM

Dec 2012
A new yuri adaptation, am I dreaming?
Oct 16, 2013 12:47 PM

Apr 2012
gamer2710 said:
tsudecimo said:
baki502 said:
tsudecimo said:

I'm up for anything with that series at this point. I dropped the manga a long time ago, but I'm still interested in the initial premise. The anime better be shorter and sweeter than its bland, dragged out manga counterpart.

Well I dont think it will be dragged out. Thats one thing I hate about manga they usually are dragged out too much with too many arcs and never end. I guess mangaka live from their manga and its hard to get a popular manga so they want to make money on that manga as long as possible. But anime costs so much to produce that its not profitable to make it dragged out, unless you are one of the Big lond running shounen.
Oct 16, 2013 12:51 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
IntervisioN said:

It should be announced in huge print on the front page.
Oct 16, 2013 1:10 PM
★★★★★

Sep 2008
Thread Cleaned.
Removed all simple listing posts that only listed titles and had no explanation or any other discussion. Please note that this is not a simple listing thread. Please explain your choices and/or discuss other choices. If you don't find anything interesting at the moment, then rather wait for more information before posting here or at least explain why you don't find anything interesting.
Oct 16, 2013 1:32 PM

Apr 2011
TV Series:
Noragami - It's Bones. That's all the reason I need.
Space Dandy - Same as above.
Nobunagun - It's a girl with Oda Nobunaga's spirit inside her and she's got a gun. So basically, we've got a female Oda Nobunaga wielding a gun. That's fucking awesome.
Seitokai Yakuindomo - Will watch, but only if I manage to finish the first season before it begins airing and like it enough to continue.
Neppu Kairiku Bushi Road - Character designs look interesting, also seems to be a remake. Interesting.
Magical Warfare - Any anime with magic and war in it's name is enough reason for me to give it a chance.
Tonari no Seki-kun - It's got an interesting premise.
ImoCho - Dat Premise.
Inari, Konkon, Koi Iroha - Might as well give a try.
Toaru Hikuushi e no Koiuta - Well, adventure is one of my more favorite genres.

Movie:
Giovanni no Shima - Interested in what I.G. is cooking up this time.
Majokko Shimai no Yoyo to Nene - Well, don't have a reason for this one. Just gut feeling.

OVA/ONA:
Wild Adaptor - Dat Art looks very interesting.
Blood Lad OVA - Self explainable.
Sailor Moon (Remake) - So, this is an ONA?
Nov 13, 2013 7:12 PM

Oct 2013
Oh wow!, Nisekoi is going to be animated (one of my fave manga), and shaft is going to handle it how awesome is that?!
Nov 13, 2013 7:51 PM

Mar 2012
Hmm there are a few titles that, have piqued my interest.

Noragami - I like stories about minor god characters, so worth a try at least.

Nobunagun - A girl with the spirit of Oda Nobunaga inside of her, awesome XD Just wondering on the specifics of the combination, like is an almost body sharing, or just memories, or a straight up reincarnation as a girl.

Nisekoi - Coz its Shaft. Which usually means I will either love it like in the case of Madoka or Hate it in the case of Dance in the vampire bund.

Also if I could I would also watch Mouretsu Pirates Movie, but I won't be able to stream that for ages.
Nov 13, 2013 8:00 PM
Jul 2013
Gin no Saji 2nd Season - Absolutely adored the first season.
Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! 2 - Enjoyed the first season.
Nisekoi - I keep up with the manga and it's rather pleasant.
Hoozuki no Reitetsu - Watching solely for super-sadistic great king of Hell.
Youkai Watch - Moe ghost butler battling other moe ghosts.
Space Dandy - Far too fabulous not to watch.
Toaru Hikuushi e no Koiuta - The description was entertaining enough to make me want to watch it.
Nov 13, 2013 8:01 PM
Oct 2010
Excited for:
Noragami
Inari, Konkon, Koi Iroha
Nisekoi
Sailor Moon

Will try:
Space Dandy
Nobunaga
Magical Warfare
ImoCho
Z/X Ignition
Toaru Hikuushi e no Koiuta
Hoozuki no Reitetsu

Not excited for but will try watching anyway (has high potential for dropping):
Nourin
Witch Craft Works

Disappointed that Neppu Kairiku...turned out to be a special :(
Nov 13, 2013 11:35 PM

Jan 2013
I'm really looking forward to the next season of Gin no Saji. The first season took me completely by surprise.

Space Dandy & Hoozuki no Reitetsu look promising too.
Makomonogatari said:
lupadim said:
And the best part is that no one can prove it wrong
The best part is that you somehow actually exist.
Nov 13, 2013 11:41 PM

Dec 2012
So many romcom's or things of that nature coming out. I will definitely be watching! Lol plus one of them is YURI! Woah! That will be interesting. I just hope it is tastefully done.
"Relying on someone, helping each other out, and supporting each other. Most would say that's the right thing to do. However, that's just idealistic. In reality, someone always gets the short end of the stick"

http://p1.i.ntere.st/3b9596c6911c1c6844478fe7ace4e887_480.jpg

Nov 14, 2013 12:07 AM

Sep 2011
Will Watch:
Space Dandy - gonna watch because Watanabe hype train
Nisekoi - read a fair portion of the manga, it's alright but I wouldn't touch the anime if not for shaft
Sailor moon - nostalgia train, full speed ahead
------------
I'm a bit apprehensive about WitchCraft Works. I've read the manga and I like it (art is good), but there really isn't that much to build a show on. Plus it's JC Staff so... we'll see about that one.

Noragami - I'll wait til a few episodes come out before I start watching, the small preview video I saw kinda reminded me of gatchaman crowds, which wasn't terrible but it needs to have its own Hajime to make it worth while.
Nov 14, 2013 12:31 AM
Oct 2010
I only want to see Space Dandy. Mostly because of the director. I should probably save a show from this season because next is looking pretty bad for me.

Normally I can depends on sunrinse, I.G or madhouse even SHAFT, but sunrise has nothing (outside T+B movie) and the shows from the other three don't look very appealing.
Nov 14, 2013 12:38 AM

Apr 2013
I might only try Nisekoi and Inari, Konkon, Koi Iroha. Will start watching Kuroko no Basket 2 in January.

There's not much to pick from this season.

Will watch Wooser 2 when the whole show finished its run.

Nov 14, 2013 12:41 AM

Jan 2009
i will watch Space Dandy because i like to see awesome animation and comedy i hope its more funny than Gurren Lagann and also gonna watch the Sailormoon remake so because Sailor Mars is fap worthy
Nov 15, 2013 12:16 PM

Sep 2012
Hope there's some good stuff.
Nov 15, 2013 12:17 PM

Sep 2012
From another thread about this:
Red_Keys said:
So I think I'm going to watch maybe 7 or so.

Here's my very brief reaction to the TV anime list:
Nov 15, 2013 12:52 PM

Aug 2007
I'm waiting only for the second season of Chu2byo, sailor moon the next season of pretty cure (maybe is happiness charge) and that anime wake up girls sounds interesting.
Nov 15, 2013 12:59 PM
Jul 2012
HaXXspetten said:
IntervisioN said:

It should be announced in huge print on the front page.

Can't wait to watch Sakura Trick after years of not released fully yuri show.

other tittles:
gin no saji 2 can't wait for this show to come since it is funny, and hope the last two episodes from last season won't have some problems because of this one girl running the relationship of mikage.(hope they will have one episode featuring just them.)

space dandy going to watch this on toonami hoping this show will be great.

really need to watch 1st season of chuunibyu since that is guiltily pressure.

hoozuki no reitesu seems like the show will be pretty good.

movies/ova
nothing
Nov 15, 2013 4:46 PM

Oct 2013
Whoo! Can't wait!
Nov 15, 2013 4:52 PM

Aug 2010
Space Dandy
Silver Spoon (AOTS for me probably)
and Chuunibyou 2

The rest we'll have to see based on the three episode rule.
Nov 15, 2013 5:04 PM

Dec 2012
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai! 2-Easily the anime that I am most excited for since I really liked the 1st season. The story seemed pretty self contained to me so I am curious about the direction that the 2nd season would take.

Nisekoi-Haven't read the manga but I know that it is quite popular so I'll have to check this one out.

None of the others I am particularly looking forward so I'll just watch the most popular of the season which by the looks of it, ignoring sequels, is going to be Space Dandy, Mahou Sensou and Toaru Hikuushi no Koiuta.
Nov 15, 2013 6:08 PM

Aug 2013
Hey, Natsume OVA. I'll definitely watch that at some point. Although I'm still wondering...when are Natsume and Tanuma going to kiss already? The romantic tension has been unbearable.

Otherwise, maybe Chuunibyou if I like the first season. Might also check on Sakura Trick, "Wake up, Girls", and Saki after they've finished. Seeing their scores and the like.
Want to talk?
Club!

"Would you like an anti-psychotic?"

*Bonus points if you leave a comment about the meaning of my signature.*
Nov 15, 2013 6:13 PM

Jul 2013
Oneechan ga kita,Nourin, Sakura Trick,Tonari no Seki-kun, and second season of Seitokai all seem good. I haven't finished first season of Seitokai but I hella like it so far.
Korrvo said:
I like lolis.

I don't like them sexually.

It's hard to not like lolis, their cuteness pander to the same emotions that naturally makes us fathers.

But it's hard to get off to anything that doesn't have any adult women characteristics like large tits, ass, and thighs.

http://imgur.com/qgjKHGn

Nov 15, 2013 7:00 PM

Sep 2012
Nisekoi sounds like the most generic thing ever, but I trust Shaft to make it interesting.

I've been anticipating Sakura Trick for ages, just hope there's a little more drama than what I've read in the manga.

Toaru Hikuushi is the only other one that stands out to me. I'll rely on hype to decide if the others are worth trying.
Nov 15, 2013 7:40 PM
Jul 2012
My personal opinion, looks like there isn't going to be anything interesting on this winter. Hope there are better ones to come out.
Nov 16, 2013 2:24 AM

Dec 2010
I'll watch Gin No Saji and Hoozuki No Reitetsu for sure. I didn't expect Hoozuki to get an anime, I'm really curious about it. Seki-kun too, as a plus.

I'll almost certainly watch Toaru Hikuushi E No Koiuta, Space Dandy and Hamatora.
Nobunaga the Fool and Bushi Road look intertesting, but I'll wait for some PVs to decide about them. I'm not a great fan of mecha, it depends by how they handle the robots. If they're like Gargantia, I'm in; if more similar to Code Geass, bye bye.
Sekai Seifuku might be interesting, but I'm waiting for more informations.

The only one I can already say I absolutely won't watch is Nisekoi. Miles away from me please.
Nov 16, 2013 2:40 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Gin no Saji 2nd Season - Haven't watched S1, might do at some point
Noragami - Seems pretty generic
Space Dandy - Looks beyond silly, but will prob check out eventually just because why not
Nobunagun - Maybe, not sure 'bout this one
Seitokai Yakuindomo 2 - Obviously, can't complain about more of the most perverted humor in anime
Witch Craft Works - Has potential I guess, but I'm somewhat sceptical
Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! 2 - Gief now!
Magical Warfare - Might check this out, we'll see
Wake Up, Girls! - Seems generic as well
Inari, Konkon, Koi Iroha - Dunno, maybe, who knows
Nisekoi - Heard some pretty silly things about this one, will probably try out
Tonari no Seki-kun - Meh, I'll pass
Nourin - Done before, not too interested
Sakura Trick - Yuri? What is this madness, must watch
Saki: Zenkoku-hen - Omg Saki sequel finally I'm too hyped :3
ImoCho - Incest is always nice, gief
Z/X: Ignition - Got enough of this in my life
Oneechan ga Kita - Moar sibling love, woo~
Toaru Hikuushi e no Koiuta - More friendship speeches, pass
Hoozuki no Reitetsu - Doesn't look too interesting
Maken-Ki! Two - Haven't seen prior content, not too interested

Sooo based on this I'm gonna say

Ones I'll watch for sure:
1) Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! S2
2) Saki: Zenkoku-hen
3) Seitokai Yakuindomo 2
4) ImoCho
5) Sakura Trick
6) Oneechan ga Kita

Ones I might watch:
7) Space Dandy
8) Nisekoi
9) Nobunagun
10) Magical Warfare
11) Witch Craft Works
12) Gin no Saji 2nd Season
13) Inari, Konkon, Koi Iroha

Rest probably not
Nov 16, 2013 9:43 AM

Sep 2013
I'm looking forward to Noragami, Nobunagun, Witch Craft Works, Magical Warfare, and Z/X: Ignition. I might also watch Toaru Hikuushi e no Koiuta and Wake Up, Girls! though too.
Nov 16, 2013 10:22 AM

Aug 2012
Wow so many harem/romance, Space Dandy kind of stands out just because of that. I see myself giving around half of the series mentioned so far a try, yuri and ecchi is bleh though.
Nov 16, 2013 10:43 AM
Jul 2013
I'll probably make time and watch all of them anyways, just like what I've been doing for this year. :P

With that said, I'm pumped for:

• Chuunibyo 2 (Loved the first season.... and cause...cause... Roleplaying is awesome! xD)
  • Saki Zenkoku-hen (Need more reasons?)
  • Seitokai Yakuindomo 2 (Hilarious!)
  • Hoozuki no Reitetsu (SoL in Hell? Nice.)
  • Witch Craft Works
  • Sakura Trick (... Yuri... Yuri man... Real men needs Yuri.)
  • Onee-chan ga Kita (I need moar comedies!)
  • Pupa ( Cause... Pupa)
  • Mikakunin de Shinkoukei (Right up my alley!)
  • The rest of the 2-cour series this Fall Season.

Series I'm interested in:

• Wake Up Girls (Idols!!)
  • Inari, Koi Iroha (Seems interesting!)
  • Nisekoi (I wish people would have added the gang wars into the description. It would make more sense to why the series is called Nisekoi. The manga's quite good actually.)
  • Nourin (*Looks* Oh, it's an idol girl.... *Looks closely*... Food? Interesting.)
  • Tonari no Seki-kun (Comedies!)
  • ImoCho (Wincest!!! Should be better than OreImo.)
  • Noragami
  • Nobunagun
  • Nobunaga the Fool
  • Space Dandy
  • Magical Warfare
  • Sailor Moon Remake... (Sailor Moon... needs to say moar?)

I'm not sure if I wanna watch or read Maken-Ki!... I've had bad impressions with the Mangaka.... Fuck you and your NTR bullshit, Hiromitsu Takeda.
XinceptionNov 16, 2013 10:49 AM
Nov 16, 2013 11:15 AM

Dec 2012
SPACE DANDY BITCHES. Apart from that I'll certainly watch Nobunagun, Noragami, Toaru Hikuushi e no Koiuta, Gin no Saji 2 (<3) and Hoozuki no Reitetsu. The rest looks like a big pile of déjà-vu-moe-fanservice-harem-whatever-B.S, although I haven't seen the first season of Chuunibyou yet so I can't tell how that's gonna be. I'm not sure if I should watch Nisekoi since I'm already reading the manga and I probably won't stand the gazillion fillers that will without a doubt constitute its main body. Pretty meh overall, I guess (BUT REALLY GUYS SPACE DANDY IS GOING TO BE THE BOMB).

Edit : forgot about the movies/OVA. All five movies look fun, and for the OVA Wild Adapter, Genshiken and SnK will probably float my boat (well at least I hope so).
Nov 16, 2013 11:26 AM

Jan 2013
I'll only try out Nisekoi(shaft, that's why), Inari konkon koi iroha, hoozuki no reitetsu and Noragami, the rest look pretty meh.
Too many sequels this time.
Please understand.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Best kind of relationship in anime?

IpreferEcchi - Apr 22

14 by luckyrune »»
4 minutes ago

Poll: » Bare feet or pantyhoses?

Absurdo_N - 10 hours ago

22 by Piromysl »»
1 hour ago

» Credit cards companies are forcing the Hentai industry

Dije - Yesterday

47 by Piromysl »»
1 hour ago

» Things you are jealous of in anime

IpreferEcchi - Apr 20

44 by Azuchi »»
1 hour ago

» ❄️ Anime Winter 2024 Male Characters Tournament ( 1 2 3 4 )

ISeeLifePeople - Apr 14

177 by Adnash »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.