Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Denno Coil Episode 19 Discussion

May 31, 2017 6:11 AM

God damn it Kyoko always getting neck deep in the poop.

Just WTF is going on with these creepers....I love this show.

May 24, 2018 5:47 PM

Poop!

Fantastic episode.
One Piece episode 914 & 915 were a mistake.

Jul 29, 2019 8:27 PM

This was a long time coming but: that a person's soul/consciousness/whatever would be connected to their virtual body/avatar makes absolutely zero sense. I could understand if remnants of the user's feelings/will, through that Imago thing, were somehow copied and lost along with the virtual body and left to wander in the old spaces, but the idea that the unconscious body is left completely behind is too hard to believe. The distinction between the real world and e-spaces, and it's doubling of our real world, would mean only a 'soul' that is completely digitized could persist there, and there is really only meaning to the soul/body distinction if the analog 'soul' is left behind along with the real body. Whatever Imago's medical features are, and kirabugs, might make this more believable plot wise, but the cyber supernatural, urban legend undercurrent of the show was really intriguing and I feel like if people really are getting lost in the e-spaces we're losing some of that feeling. This series has done a good job of making parallels between old, out-of-date digital spaces and abandoned, forgotten locations IRL, and I can't help but think that the 'ghosts' that haunt each of these places shouldn't be so solidly connected.
Modified by syncrogazer, Jul 29, 2019 8:37 PM

Pages (2) « 1 [2]