Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
A Certain Magical Index (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Oct 14, 2013 5:09 PM

Jan 2013
i want to know MC power , i know he nulifies all powers, but is he strong or what
Oct 14, 2013 5:14 PM

Apr 2013
Silly OP.
MC is always overpowered.
MC is always stronger than everyone else, so he wins all the time.
The story wouldn't be good if this wasn't the case.
Right?
RIGHT???
"But ur a retard."
~Akito_Kinomoto
Oct 14, 2013 5:15 PM

Feb 2010
Shomix said:
i want to know MC power , i know he nulifies all powers, but is he strong or what

which MC there are 3..... though going by what your saying i guess you mean touma
hmm lets see

also incorrect he can't nullafy all powers
GrimAtramentOct 14, 2013 5:24 PM
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Oct 14, 2013 5:26 PM

Jan 2013
so he isnt -.- pff im dropping anime then , if its just about nullifing powers its not worth watching -.- did he gets stronger or something ?
Oct 14, 2013 5:30 PM

Mar 2013
Touma is actually a half decent street fighter, but it sounds like you should skip index and just watch the railgun spinoff instead if you want an overpowered MC.
Oct 14, 2013 5:31 PM

Mar 2012
Just for your information
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Oct 14, 2013 5:36 PM

Jan 2013
i heard in railgun its girl mc ... i want to watch op male mc like in hagure yasha no estetica, i just want to know is touma getting some other power then his right hand
Oct 14, 2013 5:45 PM

Feb 2010
NeoAnkara said:
umm no o_o only person currently in that realm is othnius and well see my above post
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Oct 14, 2013 5:46 PM

Jan 2013
does him get any other power and gets stronger or just nullifing
Oct 14, 2013 5:48 PM

Feb 2010
Shomix said:
does him get any other power and gets stronger or just nullifing

he has a invisable thing if his arm gets cut off. and it been hint that his IB could become stronger currently his IB and the IT are still not even close to a mach fore Orthnius
though the anime has yet to cover that (pisst j.c staff season 3 hand now please.)

if your looking for an op male try needless

Oct 14, 2013 5:50 PM

Mar 2012
hazerddex said:
NeoAnkara said:
umm no o_o only person currently in that realm is othnius and well see my above post
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Oct 14, 2013 5:53 PM

Feb 2010
NeoAnkara said:
hazerddex said:
NeoAnkara said:

Oct 14, 2013 5:55 PM

Jun 2013
If you want an op male MC try Onepunch Man, literally one-hit kills everything.
Oct 14, 2013 6:01 PM

Jan 2013
you guys confused me , i saw mc in needless and his ugly ... i want cool op mc ... and i just want to know is taoma gona be stronger or what , whats his power .. or he will ko every1 with punch
Oct 14, 2013 6:02 PM

Jan 2013
and whats IB and IT
Oct 14, 2013 6:06 PM

Feb 2010
Shomix said:
and whats IB and IT
IB stands for imagine breaker IT stands for invisible thing i can't explain exactly what they are as it has not been explained yet

Oct 14, 2013 6:10 PM

Apr 2012
Shomix said:
i just want to know is touma getting some other power then his right hand

giggity.

I have a feeling the story might be too hard to grasp for you as it is more about that than other stuff like perverted MCs who are "cool" and destroy every enemy with ease, whatever cool actually means in this context.
Touma is one of the more realistic characters and quite believeable due to his "handycap", if you don't like him now, you probably don't like him that much more later on.
Oct 14, 2013 6:16 PM

Jan 2013
thats what i wanted to know , ty ... nah i dnt like type anime like that , but its not prob in his power , its just its stupid , he nullify and then he just punch , really its stupid
Oct 19, 2013 10:16 PM

Aug 2009
Shomix said:
thats what i wanted to know , ty ... nah i dnt like type anime like that , but its not prob in his power , its just its stupid , he nullify and then he just punch , really its stupid

Yes a guy who uses his brain and street fighting skills to beat others is stupid.
Oct 19, 2013 10:20 PM

Oct 2010
Someone break the OP's illusion pls
Oct 19, 2013 10:24 PM

Apr 2013
So your criteria for a good anime is overpowered and cool-looking male mc? How shallow.
Oct 19, 2013 10:31 PM

Aug 2009
MaffleWaffle said:
So your criteria for a good anime is overpowered and cool-looking male mc? How shallow.
Attack on Favs mode:Just look at his fav list.
Oct 19, 2013 10:34 PM

Jul 2008
I wish Touma's power is fully unlock, then he can attack with other ways besides punching with his right fist :)
Oct 19, 2013 10:41 PM

Aug 2009
ShanaFlame said:
I wish Touma's power is fully unlock, then he can attack with other ways besides punching with his right fist :)
I dont think that Touma being able to use all four limbs and head will stop the criticism.
ssjokgOct 19, 2013 10:51 PM
Oct 19, 2013 10:44 PM

Jul 2008
ssjokg said:
ShanaFlame said:
I dont think that Touma being able to use all for limbs and head will stop the criticism.
I like the way he is actually :) I actually imagined him being able to create imagine breaker weapons against his enemy :P that would be cheating though :D
Oct 19, 2013 10:56 PM

Apr 2013
ShanaFlame said:
ssjokg said:
ShanaFlame said:
I dont think that Touma being able to use all for limbs and head will stop the criticism.
I like the way he is actually :) I actually imagined him being able to create imagine breaker weapons against his enemy :P that would be cheating though :D
Sounds kinda silly like that one random guy in MAL said "It would be better if they give titan Eren a giant sword to easily beat titans"
Oct 19, 2013 11:14 PM

Mar 2013
MaffleWaffle said:
ShanaFlame said:
ssjokg said:
ShanaFlame said:
Sounds kinda silly like that one random guy in MAL said "It would be better if they give titan Eren a giant sword to easily beat titans"

What if I told you that actually sounds kind of awesome? Provided he still needs the 3DMG to use it, though.
Oct 20, 2013 1:10 AM
Oct 2013
I'll destroy that screwed up illusion of yours!

More topics from this board

» So, Where is Index 4?

BerriesSan - Apr 14

2 by BerriesSan »»
Apr 15, 9:12 AM

Poll: » To Aru Majutsu no Index Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

cabaret - Mar 18, 2009

279 by R2Doucebag »»
Mar 27, 8:18 PM

Poll: » To Aru Majutsu no Index Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

AkariChan - Feb 5, 2009

155 by 8iman »»
Jan 14, 3:53 PM

Poll: » To Aru Majutsu no Index Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

slayer545-sama - Nov 29, 2008

205 by DebiPS »»
Jan 11, 5:06 PM

Poll: » Index - probably the most annoying character ever. ( 1 2 )

Rodaa - Jan 24, 2014

74 by Kayfee »»
Dec 6, 2023 11:04 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.