Forum Settings
Forums

Biggest BS/plothole moment you've ever seen in an anime?

New
Pages (24) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Oct 17, 2013 6:49 AM

Jul 2012
Dragonball z battle of God's has loads of plot holes
I dislike lelouch vi Britannia.

im a shiki supporter

my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR90F0rzcss4CsrAbkZXTkg/featured?view_as=subscriber

Just past the 1500th Mark bitches

I approve this video http://youtu.be/U_0CCLxibFk
Oct 17, 2013 8:43 AM

Apr 2013
baki502 said:
Shingetstuan Tsukihime, rather than being one big BS plothole it is one with countless small plotholes, but in my opinion thats almost worse than having one big giant gaping plothole.

Edit: Why am I reading butthole instead of plothole all the time?

LOL what do u expect from J.C. Staff
It is so dense. Every single image has so many things going on.
Oct 17, 2013 8:47 AM

Dec 2012
Nidhoeggr said:
Naruto
tsudecimo said:
Mention at least 3 plot holes then.
tsudecimoOct 17, 2013 8:52 AM
Oct 17, 2013 8:48 AM
May 2010
tsudecimo said:
Nidhoeggr said:
Naruto

tsudecimo said:
Mention at least 3 plot holes then.

Does never ending plot armor count as a plot hole? lol.
Worships Asparagus.
Oct 17, 2013 8:55 AM

Dec 2012
When? post examples.

Also keep in mind that most series have plot armor.
Oct 17, 2013 9:04 AM
May 2010
tsudecimo said:
When? post examples.

Also keep in mind that most series have plot armor.

Eh, I figure what happens at the end of the pain fight is plot armor for half the god damn cast, and spectacularly not needed plot armor, as well.

Theres countless times where Naruto only survived/won fights because he was the main character to, early on in the series, for example, when he fights.... whoever the guy with the special eye is in training and like, burrows under ground? To win in the end?

Well, they totally forgot to deal with the fucking dirt he displaced. Really, it had to go SOMEWHERE, and it certainly didnt come out of the hole since that would have been noticed.

There, free plot hole.
Worships Asparagus.
Oct 17, 2013 9:16 AM

Dec 2012
miereneronaile said:

Eh, I figure what happens at the end of the pain fight is plot armor for half the god damn cast, and spectacularly not needed plot armor, as well.

That's not plot armor in the first place. They already died, that's a different thing you are talking about.
Theres countless times where Naruto only survived/won fights because he was the main character to, early on in the series, for example, when he fights.... whoever the guy with the special eye is in training and like, burrows under ground? To win in the end?

How is that a plot armor?

Stop being vague. If there is countless of plot holes in Naruto, you should be able to list specifics. Saying ''There is countless times where Naruto only survived because he is a MC'' is as vague as it gonna get.
Oct 17, 2013 9:23 AM
Oct 2012
tsudecimo said:
Stop being vague. If there is countless of plot holes in Naruto, you should be able to list specifics. Saying ''There is countless times where Naruto only survived because he is a MC'' is as vague as it gonna get.

You should add: and fillers and movies don't count. Because fillers and movies are working under a huge limitation of trying to tell a story where nothing really important happens (because that would conflict with the main story line).

But kudos on calling him out. I hate people who can't specify. If you critique something back it up with examples, if you can't cite examples, shut the hell up because you don't know what you are talking about.
Oct 17, 2013 9:26 AM
May 2010
tsudecimo said:
miereneronaile said:

That's not plot armor in the first place. They already died, that's a different thing you are talking about.

How is that a plot armor?

Where did the dirt from the tunnel go?

At the rate he dug it would have had to have been being thrown out of the hole, yet NOONE noticed? I think not. In regards to that first spoiler, they effectively didnt die, and only because they were important to the plot. Its close enough for me.

Also, with 260 days spent on anime its simply not that easy for me to call up memories of a show I didnt like that much and watched years ago. Im not being vague because they dont exist, im being vague because I cant remember specifics.
Worships Asparagus.
Oct 17, 2013 9:44 AM

Dec 2012
miereneronaile said:

That in particular, I don't know.
In regards to that first spoiler, they effectively didnt die, and only because they were important to the plot. Its close enough for me.

Why would they die? it was a chunnin exam match not a death match. You clearly don't know the meaning of the word ''plot armor''.
Oct 17, 2013 9:53 AM
May 2010
tsudecimo said:
miereneronaile said:

In regards to that first spoiler, they effectively didnt die, and only because they were important to the plot. Its close enough for me.

Why would they die? it was a chunnin exam match not a death match. You clearly don't know the meaning of the word ''plot armor''.

Sorry, the death part was meant to be aimed at the pain part not the exam part.

Either way, I gave you one thing that was simply not explained and should not have happened(the dirt from the tunnel)

Obviously its not a big deal, but ive done my part in listing one, someone else can do the rest.

Just out of interest, do they ever explain how peoples eyesight improves so much throughout the series? I mean, at the start Naruto couldnt follow the moves people are doing at the end with his eyes obviously, but by the end he obviously is. Just making your body faster wouldnt actually make it suddenly possible for your eyes to track things at many many times the speeds they are used to.
Worships Asparagus.
Oct 17, 2013 9:57 AM
Jul 2018
miereneronaile said:

Probably, but that's something most shounen series (or series in general) have in common, not just Naruto.
Oct 17, 2013 10:00 AM
May 2010
white_alyss said:
miereneronaile said:

Probably, but that's something most shounen series (or series in general) have in common, not just Naruto.

True enough, and I dont really mind it personally, but its still THERE so it should count.
Worships Asparagus.
Oct 17, 2013 10:03 AM

Nov 2010
miereneronaile said:
tsudecimo said:
miereneronaile said:

Sorry, the death part was meant to be aimed at the pain part not the exam part.

Either way, I gave you one thing that was simply not explained and should not have happened(the dirt from the tunnel)

Obviously its not a big deal, but ive done my part in listing one, someone else can do the rest.

Just out of interest, do they ever explain how peoples eyesight improves so much throughout the series? I mean, at the start Naruto couldnt follow the moves people are doing at the end with his eyes obviously, but by the end he obviously is. Just making your body faster wouldnt actually make it suddenly possible for your eyes to track things at many many times the speeds they are used to.
For the dirt thing it's common in anime, it's normal for people to dive underground and not throw up any dirt. That doesn't make it a plot hole, that's just how that universe works.

And the eyesight thing is common in fighting series. Dragonball, Bleach, YYH(IIRC). I want to say it's something about predicting moves and their eye movement. So it's not really about improving their eyesight, just how they move their eyes to follow moving things. I think a magician would better see a slight of hand trick of another magician than a normal person, because they know all the possible ones, know where to focus, etc, kind of like that. Also another thing that's common in anime, so not really a plot hole.
Oct 17, 2013 10:09 AM

Dec 2012
miereneronaile said:

Training, missions and experience, trying to predict moves etc ( like HxH). His eyesight is not godly level, but pretty normal for a Ninja that doesn't have a blood line limit/Kekkei Genkai ( Sharingan, Byakugan). He wouldn't be able to follow Rock lee's or Itachi's movements for example.

It's nothing personal and I didn't mean to come off as attacking you. But if you are gonna hate on a series, then do it properly and back it up. Hating Naruto was and still is the cool thing to do, it's pretty much a given.
tsudecimoOct 17, 2013 10:12 AM
Oct 17, 2013 10:11 AM
May 2010
@IntroverTurtle

In regards to the dirt, that does not stop it from being a plot hole - it just makes it a very common plot hole.

In regards to the eyes, Im sure I remember there being times when people saw shit from a distance that their eyes simply should not be able to follow in Naruto. Like I said, my memory sucks so I cant list things but it had to happen a few times.

But yea, the fact it happens in lots of fighting anime just means its another common plot hole.

You cant say its not a plot hole because no one bothers to address this issue. Thatd be like saying as long as I pretend im not hungry I dont need to eat..

Sadly, all it would need to address is a simple question from a character about how it happens and a simple comment along the lines of 'x magical power increases the speed of your eye muscles just like it increases the strength of your bones/so on''

@tsudecimo

Yea, if it was something I could just quickly check back up on I would so I could comment with more accuracy but its simply to long(though I did spend 20 minutes before reading a bit to try and jog my memory)

I dont even HATE Naruto, I just remember thinking it had plot holes.

What about those clones Naruto makes to train, I remember them giving experience... did it ever mention exactly why Naruto didnt suddenly have 200 times as much fatigue and drop dead from a heart attack every time they went away? lol.

Also, its normal for a ninja but human eyes simply can not actually do that. Something magic related has to be happening, but its never explained.

Anyway, bed time for me. WIll reply to anything else when I wake up.
miereneronaileOct 17, 2013 10:15 AM
Worships Asparagus.
Oct 17, 2013 10:16 AM

Dec 2012
miereneronaile said:

In regards to the eyes, Im sure I remember there being times when people saw shit from a distance that their eyes simply should not be able to follow in Naruto. Like I said, my memory sucks so I cant list things but it had to happen a few times.

Lol. That's what you meant?! that is Byakugan if not, then I have no idea what you are talking about because I don't remember something like that and I marthoned a big portion of Naruto in the past week, so it's still pretty fresh in my memory.
Oct 17, 2013 10:17 AM

Nov 2010
miereneronaile said:
@IntroverTurtle

In regards to the dirt, that does not stop it from being a plot hole - it just makes it a very common plot hole.

But yea, the fact it happens in lots of fighting anime just means its another common plot hole.

You cant say its not a plot hole because no one bothers to address this issue. Thatd be like saying as long as I pretend im not hungry I dont need to eat..

Sadly, all it would need to address is a simple question from a character about how it happens and a simple comment along the lines of 'x magical power increases the speed of your eye muscles just like it increases the strength of your bones/so on''
A plot hole is going against how their wold works. If dirt had to be moved when they digged like that earlier in a fight and then they didn't do it in the Neji fight, then that would be a plot hole. You're using our world's logic in theirs, that's stupid. In that case almost every anime is just a big plot hole.

Same with they eye thing, it's already established in their world and many other anime's worlds. Which means it's not a plot hole unless they go against it somehow.
Oct 17, 2013 10:18 AM

Aug 2012
The Deus Ex Machinas off many an anime.

SAO: Developer-san suddenly coming in to save the day.
Kotoura-san: Random pervert suddenly runs into main girl and saves her miserable life in the span of two school days.
Robotics; Notes: Just... ugh.
Another: Diabolus Ex Machina of death.

Random plot-holey shit

Sankarea: So she decays... but she's never shown to decay. Okay. Those hydrangea leaves will completely stop that! And how long have they been going with that zombie plot thing?
Natsuyuki Rendezvous: I DON'T WANT TO REMEMBER
Onanie Master Kurosawa: How come his sperm never dries...?
Boku no Pico: WHERE ARE THE POLICE?
Oct 17, 2013 10:27 AM

May 2013
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
Dark_Chaos said:
TDarkNight said:
Tengen Toppa Gurren Motherf*cking Lagann. SAO's ass pulls look logical compared to this shit.

I'd agree if Lagann was meant to be taken seriously, but it is not. It purposely has such plot holes to let you know that.
well its meant to be taken seriously

Yeah, about as seriously as Gintama and Hayate The Combat Butler.
Oct 17, 2013 10:29 AM

Dec 2012
IntroverTurtle said:
A plot hole is going against how their wold works. If dirt had to be moved when they digged like that earlier in a fight and then they didn't do it in the Neji fight, then that would be a plot hole. You're using our world's logic in theirs, that's stupid. In that case almost every anime is just a big plot hole.

Same with they eye thing, it's already established in their world and many other anime's worlds. Which means it's not a plot hole unless they go against it somehow.

Was just going to say that and post this article.

MellowJello said:

Onanie Master Kurosawa: How come his sperm never dries...?

LMAO.
Oct 17, 2013 10:30 AM

Apr 2012
Dark_Chaos said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
Dark_Chaos said:
TDarkNight said:
Tengen Toppa Gurren Motherf*cking Lagann. SAO's ass pulls look logical compared to this shit.

That doesnt mean that its story and characters are any less good tough. I cared so much about the characters in Gurren like I havent for a very long time in another show. Mostly the reason I gave it a 10 and I dont give 10s that easily.

I'd agree if Lagann was meant to be taken seriously, but it is not. It purposely has such plot holes to let you know that.
well its meant to be taken seriously

Yeah, about as seriously as Gintama and Hayate The Combat Butler.
Oct 17, 2013 2:04 PM

Sep 2013
Clannad: After Story

Time is money, but money won't turn back the clock.
Oct 17, 2013 2:08 PM

Sep 2012
I have the perfect answer for this thread.
It's called Bleach.
Oct 17, 2013 2:15 PM

May 2008
MellowJello said:

Now you make me question myself whether i should or should not pick up this anime. /:
Oct 17, 2013 3:29 PM
Oct 2012
miereneronaile said:

IntroverTurtle has the best explanation of why what you wrote isn't a plot hole.

As for the tunnel, don't forget that the Naruto ended up underground following an impact, which would have created a crater. But when they showed the hole later it was just a hole. So OBVIOUSLY he filled in most of the crater with the dirt he used to finish the tunnel. Makes sense because he wouldn't want to give away what he was doing by sending the excess dirt to the surface. So there is a plausible realistic answer for you.

The truer answer is that in japan Ninja have magical ways of moving underground. This is not unique to Naruto, I remember watching a Lone Wolf and Cub episode from the 70's that had Ninjas doing this. So far from being a "plot hole", it is a trope, sort of like how a Ninja can jump 10 feet straight up from a stance.
Oct 17, 2013 4:12 PM

Jul 2013
Some people have no idea what a plothole actually is. It's real obvious when you don't understand the concept of a plothole.

Someone mentioned this one, but I'll explain it.

Code Geass R1- Mao, wtf. How the hell do they rationalise him surviving being turned into swiss cheese? "You just told them to shoot, not kill" or some shit. Am I really meant to believe that?

He should be bleeding to death, so how would they get him to hospital in time for 'treatment' too? Not going to drop the series yet, but it seems there are more of these cases later on. Before this episode too perhaps.
Deconstruction ≠ Darker & Edgier
Trope ≠ Cliché (Face it, nothing is completely original. Can't make something from nothing so to say.).
Fanservice ≠ Ecchi (Though ecchi can please the fans!)
Popular ≠ Sucks... maybe
Seinen = K-ON! Shounen, Shoujo, Seinen and Josei are demographics.
Anime/Manga = Japanese Cartoons! Deal with it.

Support Movember. Raise awareness of men's health issues. Put a mustache on your avatars or something...
Oct 17, 2013 5:45 PM
Jul 2018
I'm not exactly gonna specify an anime this time, but one thing that I hate are illogical animes. I talk about animes where the plot and the character acts like there is only ONE choice/way to go when there's logically other ways (and even more obvious ways). I hate plotholes like that. It just doesn't make any sense.

Example:
removed-userOct 17, 2013 5:53 PM
Oct 17, 2013 5:49 PM

Apr 2013
HalfMetalJacket said:
Some people have no idea what a plothole actually is. It's real obvious when you don't understand the concept of a plothole.

Code Geass R1- Mao, wtf. How the hell do they rationalise him surviving being turned into swiss cheese? "You just told them to shoot, not kill" or some shit. Am I really meant to believe that?

He should be bleeding to death, so how would they get him to hospital in time for 'treatment' too? Not going to drop the series yet, but it seems there are more of these cases later on. Before this episode too perhaps.

I read somewhere that since Lelouch told them to shoot, as soon as they were done shooting the Geass effect wore off and they didn't know who Mao was and probably transported him to the hospital.
Still, he should have died.
an egomaniac and a fool

Oct 17, 2013 6:17 PM

Jul 2013
LevailRenn said:
HalfMetalJacket said:

I read somewhere that since Lelouch told them to shoot, as soon as they were done shooting the Geass effect wore off and they didn't know who Mao was and probably transported him to the hospital.
Still, he should have died.

Exactly.
Trope ≠ Cliché (Face it, nothing is completely original. Can't make something from nothing so to say.).
Popular ≠ Sucks... maybe

Support Movember. Raise awareness of men's health issues. Put a mustache on your avatars or something...
Oct 17, 2013 6:27 PM
Apr 2013
Code Geass chess scene haha.

I did like the series a lot regardless
Oct 17, 2013 6:45 PM

Jun 2008
SAO

I don't know if it's the biggest plothole I've ever seen, but it was definitely the most annoying.

I was really liking SAO up until that infamous episode.

After that everything went down the drain so fucking fast.

Honestly all the hype it got was horribly undeserved.
Oct 17, 2013 6:49 PM

Jul 2013
Intertist said:
Code Geass chess scene haha.

I did like the series a lot regardless

Meh, to me that was nothing more than a little 'see how smart Lelouch is' thing.
Popular ≠ Sucks... maybe

Oct 17, 2013 6:50 PM

Jun 2008
MellowJello said:

So now it's illegal to have sex with little boys?!?
Oct 17, 2013 6:52 PM

Mar 2013
JustALEX said:
MellowJello said:

So now it's illegal to have sex with little boys?

was he a priest?
Just because you know how to use a torrent does not give you the god given right to pirate.

My actual list: https://kitsu.io/users/mattbenz99/library

check out my youtube channel for my review: https://www.youtube.com/user/mattbenz99

Oct 17, 2013 8:21 PM

Sep 2012
Psyche_Izaya said:
MellowJello said:

Now you make me question myself whether i should or should not pick up this anime. /:

Pick it up to laugh at unintentional comedy, the show is a piece of shit.
Oct 17, 2013 8:32 PM

Jul 2013
MellowJello said:

You are aware these kinds of things don't get picked up on easily right?
Popular ≠ Sucks... maybe

Oct 17, 2013 8:36 PM

Aug 2013
Last Exile : Fam of Silver Wings get my recent watched vote for ducking BS plot.

Cant recall any anime I watched as bad as that one.
Thankfully the visual is very good.
Nah, i dont think sharing anime ratings in signature is cool thing.

Here, stare at this pointless signature instead.
Oct 17, 2013 8:43 PM

Oct 2013
tHe-OTAKU- said:
I have the perfect answer for this thread.
It's called Bleach.

Yeah I am a big Bleach fan and I know how much 'plotkai' goes on...
Oct 17, 2013 8:49 PM
May 2010
IntroverTurtle said:
miereneronaile said:
@IntroverTurtle

Well, I am not convinced /shrug. For example, large impacts create dust and craters even in their world.

Honestly, its just something they never thought to properly address.
Worships Asparagus.
Oct 17, 2013 9:42 PM

Nov 2010
miereneronaile said:
Well, I am not convinced /shrug. For example, large impacts create dust and craters even in their world.

That's fine. Yes but not everything is the same in that world(of course you know that), what makes a crater there might not make one here, people can be slammed into walls and break the wall of make a crater in the ground but they do not die. Real humans are much more fragile than that. Anyways like I said, there's no evidence of them going against their own logic.

Maybe they didn't think they had to, this is a different world. And Takuan already said that that no dirt diving trick has been used in ninja movies for a long time. They make anime for Japanese people not us, Japanese people who would know of that trope and have accepted it as normal in some movies and anime. It's in other anime too, a lot of anime.
Oct 17, 2013 9:47 PM
May 2010
IntroverTurtle said:
miereneronaile said:

That's fine. Yes but not everything is the same in that world(of course you know that), what makes a crater there might not make one here, people can be slammed into walls and break the wall of make a crater in the ground but they do not die. Real humans are much more fragile than that. Anyways like I said, there's no evidence of them going against their own logic.

Maybe they didn't think they had to, this is a different world. And Takuan already said that that no dirt diving trick has been used in ninja movies for a long time. They make anime for Japanese people not us, Japanese people who would know of that trope and have accepted it as normal in some movies and anime. It's in other anime too, a lot of anime.

Again though, the fact that its a commonly accepted plot hole doesnt actually make it make sense, even just internally in the series itself. Like I said last night though, I am just pointing out some minor stuff I dont really think makes sense since I cant recall the details of enough things to point out the holes I remember happening back then.
Worships Asparagus.
Oct 17, 2013 9:55 PM

Nov 2010
miereneronaile said:
Again though, the fact that its a commonly accepted plot hole doesnt actually make it make sense, even just internally in the series itself. Like I said last night though, I am just pointing out some minor stuff I dont really think makes sense since I cant recall the details of enough things to point out the holes I remember happening back then.
Once again it's not a plot hole unless they go against their own logic. Like you have said you don't know any details or have any evidence, so it's not a plot hole. What you're saying is the whole anime is a plot hole because jutus, giant foxes, etc don't exist in our world. All your favorite anime except Chihayafuru(which I'll be able to find something) are just plot holes because they don't go by this univere's rules.
Oct 17, 2013 9:57 PM
May 2010
IntroverTurtle said:
miereneronaile said:
Once again it's not a plot hole unless they go against their own logic. Like you have said you don't know any details or have any evidence, so it's not a plot hole. What you're saying is the whole anime is a plot hole because jutus, giant foxes, etc don't exist in our world. All your favorite anime except Chihayafuru(which I'll be able to find something) are just plot holes because they don't go by this univere's rules.

Well, since a crater creates dust, I am of the opinion it DOES go against their own logic for a hole to not create excess dirt.

Simple?

Also, I dont care if my favorite anime are full of plot holes -I rate purely on enjoyment so that means absolutely nothing to me lol.
miereneronaileOct 17, 2013 10:02 PM
Worships Asparagus.
Oct 17, 2013 10:08 PM

Nov 2010
miereneronaile said:
IntroverTurtle said:
miereneronaile said:

Well, since a crater creates dust, I am of the opinion it DOES go against their own logic for a hole to not create excess dirt.

Simple?
Simple but not definitive. That dust could have just been on the top 1 inch of the ground, after that when you dig it just turns to air or disappears. Their dirt can be easily compressible(which could make sense since they often make craters). There's many different explanations which is why it's hard to prove a plot hole. Their world can work so dust can rise but when you dig a whole the dirt disappears, as long as they stick to that, it's not a plot hole.
Oct 17, 2013 10:13 PM
May 2010
IntroverTurtle said:
miereneronaile said:
IntroverTurtle said:
miereneronaile said:

Simple?
Simple but not definitive. That dust could have just been on the top 1 inch of the ground, after that when you dig it just turns to air or disappears. Their dirt can be easily compressible(which could make sense since they often make craters). There's many different explanations which is why it's hard to prove a plot hole. Their world can work so dust can rise but when you dig a whole the dirt disappears, as long as they stick to that, it's not a plot hole.

You are absolutely right, it COULD be.

The evidence doesnt generally support that though in my opinion.

What you are saying is akin to saying NOTHING is a plot hole because in that situation in the world that could just be how it works.

Also, why did noone point out something wrong with my clone one? Im sure there is but I figured it would get me yelled at more than the dirt part lol...
Worships Asparagus.
Oct 17, 2013 10:30 PM

Nov 2010
miereneronaile said:
IntroverTurtle said:
miereneronaile said:
IntroverTurtle said:
miereneronaile said:

Simple?

What you are saying is akin to saying NOTHING is a plot hole because in that situation in the world that could just be how it works.

Also, why did noone point out something wrong with my clone one? Im sure there is but I figured it would get me yelled at more than the dirt part lol...
But doesn't it though? Dust rises but they can dig without any excess dirt. The evidence is in their actions.

What clone one? And no that's not completely true, but like I said it's really hard to prove. These are anime where anything could be possible. And since they didn't explain it, it's a part of Japanese culture, it's way harder to prove it to be a plot hole.
Oct 17, 2013 10:34 PM
May 2010
IntroverTurtle said:
miereneronaile said:
IntroverTurtle said:
miereneronaile said:
IntroverTurtle said:
miereneronaile said:

Simple?

But doesn't it though? Dust rises but they can dig without any excess dirt. The evidence is in their actions.

What clone one? And no that's not completely true, but like I said it's really hard to prove. These are anime where anything could be possible. And since they didn't explain it, it's a part of Japanese culture, it's way harder to prove it to be a plot hole.

Man, you basically just said 'it happened and therefor its not a plot hole.'

How am I supposed to give any evidence something is a plot hole if it HAPPENING stops it from being a plot hole.. Ohwell, I was just trying to give examples of things I felt were at the least, under explained. It wasnt me who initially said Naruto was full of plot holes that was other people who didnt bother to try and give any examples.

The clone comment was about when Naruto was training using the clones.. I think he was at some waterfall.. anyway, he got their experiences, but I am fairly sure he didnt get a realistic impact from their fatigue. Logically, if he gets their experiences/the power back from them, he should get their fatigue. And their pain.

If 200 clones or however many suddenly dumped 200 people worth of fatigue into one body.... That just wouldnt work.

Like I said, im sure it was mentioned/explained somewhat I jsut cant recall what it was.
Worships Asparagus.
Oct 17, 2013 10:45 PM

Nov 2010
miereneronaile said:
Man, you basically just said 'it happened and therefor its not a plot hole.'

How am I supposed to give any evidence something is a plot hole if it HAPPENING stops it from being a plot hole.. Ohwell, I was just trying to give examples of things I felt were at the least, under explained. It wasnt me who initially said Naruto was full of plot holes that was other people who didnt bother to try and give any examples.

The clone comment was about when Naruto was training using the clones.. I think he was at some waterfall.. anyway, he got their experiences, but I am fairly sure he didnt get a realistic impact from their fatigue. Logically, if he gets their experiences/the power back from them, he should get their fatigue. And their pain.

If 200 clones or however many suddenly dumped 200 people worth of fatigue into one body.... That just wouldnt work.

Like I said, im sure it was mentioned/explained somewhat I jsut cant recall what it was.
No, I said that what happens in the story can be used as evidence. Naruto uses a jutsu so you know jutsus are possible in that world, etc. If it goes against one of those pre established rules, then it's a plot hole. But then again there could be an explanation, it might make you feel like it's an asspull but it doesn't necessarily have to be a plot hole.

Impact from fatigue is a very non provable thing, it can change even based on feelings. Naruto is known for his high tolerance for fatigue and the people in the whole story too. Like I said people being slammed into the ground can make a large crater, you can't do that here. A human would die before the earth even gives way an centimeter, if that.

I think you got the explanation right.
Oct 17, 2013 10:45 PM

Jul 2013
miereneronaile said:

You really don't have the ability to suspend your disbelief. Kiss sweet fiction bye bye.

Complaining about such things, seriously.
Popular ≠ Sucks... maybe

Pages (24) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» what's the worst anime you've watched and what exactly was the worst part of it ? ( 1 2 )

ame - Apr 7

63 by Ricchan__ »»
47 seconds ago

» which antagonist is your fave and which one you cannot JUST TAKE SERIOUSLY ?

ame - 3 hours ago

11 by Spunkert »»
4 minutes ago

» is ur fave genre ur most watched genre ?

ame - Apr 23

25 by Gator »»
23 minutes ago

Poll: » So, is anime male or female?

Tirinchas - Apr 22

44 by Gator »»
25 minutes ago

» Characters you like but everyone else hates. ( 1 2 )

Spunkert - May 17, 2023

51 by Gator »»
25 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.