Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Sep 13, 2018 2:00 PM

Mar 2016
Anthropic Ship girls sound weird and it is but when the battle between these ships became more engaged, the fact that these girls are ships is not a distraction to the seriousness of the battle itself IMO, so it's nice! The battle was the perfect moments to use those CGI capabilities to its full extent. Add some epic OST and damn that makes an excellent marine warfare such as the one from this episode.

I'm starting to like Gunzou, he's quite capable even though his character introduction seems really rushed

Alright so the OP was actually really amazing, it's upbeat and quite hype-inducing AND DAMN ARE THESE MENTAL MODELS HOT! while the ED is a nice and light cute-kinda-music so it's nice. In addition to that, this ED is so freaking catchy, whenever I hear a high pitched voice, this ED starts rolling in my head and I love it!

How many ammunitions do this ships have?! How much funding for Iona do the humans have to invest to fix all those damages, modifies all those stuff and manufacture those ammunitions? For the Fog, do they have some kind of auto-factory to do all these kinds of things or something?

Most ships transformed mode? Cool!

If these Fogs are AI then these must be some god-tier kind of AI allowing them to feel emotions and their individual personalities.
ShadowkillZSep 21, 2018 5:14 PM
Apr 27, 2019 11:22 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
MC really sunk into Takao heart pretty deep huh?
You just cant avoid doing jokes about it... I mean, she wants him to board her, to get on her ship, to be her captain, like LOOL.

This series is full of inuendos, but it is fun to watch, also Takao is rather HOT and cute, so I will be cheering for her from now on.
PlaycoolSep 10, 2019 2:20 AM
Sep 24, 2022 10:07 PM
Nov 2019
It's really good if you're super into battleship core. A bunch of sci-fi lingo and the whole episode is one battle long...gonna make the easy prediction that we're gonna down all the waifus one by one here. What really saved it for me was how adorable them waifus are, like come on...surprise tsundere attack of adorableness incoming. The music is epic, the battle scenes look cool (even if I barely know what's going on), and I don't mind the unique animation style either, it's kinda growing on me. I think I'm gonna binge this only for the waifus tbh, but that's where they get you I suppose.
Nov 23, 2022 1:06 PM

Feb 2014
And so the harem starts... *sigh* and the very end was kinda cheesy, and I sincerely dislike cheesy scenes. I just hope they don´t go any further with it.

TechOtakuNov 24, 2022 8:32 AM
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio: Ars Nova Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 4, 2013

127 by Ilfracombe »»
Apr 23, 2023 4:23 PM

Poll: » Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio: Ars Nova Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 28, 2013

109 by Ilfracombe »»
Apr 15, 2023 5:06 PM

Poll: » Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio: Ars Nova Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 23, 2013

196 by Gendolfas »»
Feb 14, 2023 12:49 PM

Poll: » Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio: Ars Nova Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Elite60 - Oct 7, 2013

242 by Ashhk »»
Aug 27, 2020 6:34 PM

Poll: » Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio: Ars Nova Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 11, 2013

124 by djharvey »»
Jun 13, 2020 5:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.