Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 12, 2009 6:07 PM

Apr 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Although I didn't enjoy the way the regular series went and ended, I have to admit this episode of the OVA really had me gut bust laughing. lol. I think the fact that this episode did not have to worry about the 10 min time limitation or a main story arc made this feel more 'anything goes' and all for the better.
Jun 19, 2020 7:47 PM

Feb 2016
I liked it, it maintains that freshness and charisma of the initial episodes of the series, even I sensed this episode is better made than those.
Nov 28, 2021 10:40 AM
Jan 2020
TakeiT said:
I liked it, it maintains that freshness and charisma of the initial episodes of the series, even I sensed this episode is better made than those.
Where did you watch it? I can't find the whole show anywhere?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Tai Arusu the Adventure Episode 6 Discussion

greebo - Mar 23, 2015

2 by Kuruwin »»
Jul 4, 2021 2:45 AM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo-tai Arusu the Adventure Episode 5 Discussion

TakeiT - Jun 24, 2020

0 by TakeiT »»
Jun 24, 2020 6:53 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo-tai Arusu the Adventure Episode 3 Discussion

TakeiT - Jun 22, 2020

0 by TakeiT »»
Jun 22, 2020 9:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.