Forums
New
Oct 12, 2013 6:28 AM

Jun 2013
Favorite female character so far :)
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Oct 12, 2013 6:29 AM

Jun 2013
Mine is by far Myuseru (The maid) She is just so damn cute! :)
Oct 12, 2013 8:00 AM

Aug 2011
Too early for a poll as there might be more females characters introduced later on, but I'll vote Miusel<3 ~~
Oct 12, 2013 8:22 AM

Jun 2013
NihonFalcom said:
Too early for a poll as there might be more females characters introduced later on, but I'll vote Miusel<3 ~~

I Know its too early on, but ill add more females in as they are introduced :)
Oct 12, 2013 9:07 AM

Aug 2011
Everyone will vote for Miusel by then (not that there's a problem with that :D)
Oct 12, 2013 1:04 PM

Jun 2013
NihonFalcom said:
Everyone will vote for Miusel by then (not that there's a problem with that :D)

True, isnt she so adorable? :)
Oct 12, 2013 3:20 PM

Jun 2011
Well, Half-Elf + Maid + Moe, you don't even need to ask
Oct 12, 2013 3:39 PM

Apr 2008
SakurasouBusters said:

What? Your favorite isn't (Bitch Loli) I am so surprised!;)

Well I am afraid that I also will get on the Maid train, she is too cute.
Oct 12, 2013 9:21 PM

Sep 2008
From what I've seen, Petrarca is obviously the best girl. She's the queen of a totally backwards society by our standards. It's a place where children are common participants in warfare, owning and beatings slaves are acceptable, and the majority of people are illiterate and thus uneducated. Of course she would be uncomfortable having to share her precious Attack on Titan moment with some slave girl, and a half-elf one at that.

I doubt any other person in her position would tolerate being put down to the level of a slave of a supposedly inferior race just because some outsider wants to force their views upon you. However, instead of calling for their heads, she just had a tiny tempter tantrum.

She, the queen, was willing to listen to the lectures of some unspectacular outsider. Then, she forgave them for their disrespectful actions and was even shown willing to learn their language in order to broaden her knowledge. For someone in her position to be so tolerant and humble enough to learn about other cultures is truly admirable. I find it much more worthy of praise than some slave who just spends her free time trying to learn a language.
Oct 13, 2013 1:51 AM

Mar 2009
Petrarca, easily. Her favorite anime is Kaiji. Best taste confirmed.
Oct 13, 2013 1:59 AM

Nov 2010
Xelzeno said:
SakurasouBusters said:

What? Your favorite isn't (Bitch Loli) I am so surprised!;)

Well I am afraid that I also will get on the Maid train, she is too cute.

Hahaha ... me too. Myuseru FTW.
Oct 13, 2013 6:14 AM

Aug 2013
Definitely the moe half-elf meido for me !
Oct 13, 2013 9:57 AM

Sep 2008
Pointless poll with obvious outcome.
Oct 13, 2013 9:59 AM

Feb 2013
Petrarca Petrarca and Petrarca again (lolicon here) xD
Oct 13, 2013 10:02 AM

Jun 2013
5layer said:

So it's pointless to be curious about who everyone likes the best?
Oct 13, 2013 10:28 AM
Oct 2012
SakurasouBusters said:
5layer said:

It is pointless to do it now. Only 2 episodes in, and after this particular episode it's totally obvious who will win. Even you can't doubt that.
Oct 13, 2013 11:06 AM

Sep 2009
Akichi said:
SakurasouBusters said:
5layer said:

It is pointless to do it now. Only 2 episodes in, and after this particular episode it's totally obvious who will win. Even you can't doubt that.
I agree. I could easily see Petrarca changing into a better person over the course of the show.
Oct 13, 2013 11:11 AM

Jun 2013
saxophone15 said:
Akichi said:
SakurasouBusters said:
5layer said:

I agree. I could easily see Petrarca changing into a better person over the course of the show.

Perhaps its pointless now, but the poll won't go down, so over time the results can change though i really doubt the loli getting much better, just my opinion :)
Oct 14, 2013 11:17 AM

Jun 2011
SakurasouBusters said:
saxophone15 said:
Akichi said:
SakurasouBusters said:
5layer said:

Perhaps its pointless now, but the poll won't go down, so over time the results can change though i really doubt the loli getting much better, just my opinion :)

But people can't change their vote, right?
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Oct 18, 2013 7:11 AM
Jul 2013
Miusel all day, niggas.
Oct 18, 2013 9:12 AM
Aug 2013
Wonder by the end of the series who is shipped. Plis Miusel.
Oct 18, 2013 12:37 PM
Dec 2012
The Maid needs you! She has a nice "plot" (in both first and third degree)
Oct 18, 2013 2:19 PM

Mar 2008
I think it goes without saying, Miusel without question. Anyone who thinks otherwise, doesn't know good women when they see them.
Oct 19, 2013 12:10 AM

Oct 2009
razisgosu said:
I think it goes without saying, Miusel without question. Anyone who thinks otherwise, doesn't know good women when they see them.

Kat said:
From what I've seen, Petrarca is obviously the best girl. She's the queen of a totally backwards society by our standards. It's a place where children are common participants in warfare, owning and beatings slaves are acceptable, and the majority of people are illiterate and thus uneducated. Of course she would be uncomfortable having to share her precious Attack on Titan moment with some slave girl, and a half-elf one at that.

I doubt any other person in her position would tolerate being put down to the level of a slave of a supposedly inferior race just because some outsider wants to force their views upon you. However, instead of calling for their heads, she just had a tiny tempter tantrum.

She, the queen, was willing to listen to the lectures of some unspectacular outsider. Then, she forgave them for their disrespectful actions and was even shown willing to learn their language in order to broaden her knowledge. For someone in her position to be so tolerant and humble enough to learn about other cultures is truly admirable. I find it much more worthy of praise than some slave who just spends her free time trying to learn a language.

Petrarca is a good material. She was not just a snobbish tsundere Oujo-sama, she was also quite reasonable and just. She might throw some snarky words and tantrum, but she was not the queen of heart in Alice tale. I like her already.
The most important things in life is the people that you care about
Oct 19, 2013 8:31 AM

Jan 2013
The Half-Elf Maid ftw.
Oct 19, 2013 9:17 AM

Mar 2012
bitch loli ( princess ? ) would be good if mc had any tact, it is his lack of tact that causes us to view her in a negative light, so the maid looks better in comparison
Oct 19, 2013 1:20 PM

Aug 2011
razisgosu said:

Mmhmm

Though with the recent ep Petrarca is finally going to develop!
Still, Miusel is the best.
Oct 19, 2013 10:54 PM

Sep 2012
Miusel ftw.
Oct 20, 2013 3:33 AM
Sep 2013
Miusel by far. Would have been a closer poll if Petrarca wasn't such a bitch... I usually like bitchy chibis like Louise from Zero no Tsukaima, but this girl's just a flat out bitch. And to think Miusel actually stepped in to save her, damn could have knocked out the harem competition right there! I just have a gut feeling Petrarca's gonna be the main girl and it just makes me rage even more.
Oct 20, 2013 5:27 AM

Oct 2013
Miusel is the best
Oct 20, 2013 9:36 AM

Oct 2009
airbornejaws said:
Miusel by far. Would have been a closer poll if Petrarca wasn't such a bitch... I usually like bitchy chibis like Louise from Zero no Tsukaima, but this girl's just a flat out bitch. And to think Miusel actually stepped in to save her, damn could have knocked out the harem competition right there! I just have a gut feeling Petrarca's gonna be the main girl and it just makes me rage even more.

Well, she is featured in the anime ED song. lol.
The most important things in life is the people that you care about
Oct 20, 2013 9:39 AM

Apr 2012
Myuseru. She's the most sympathetic (and cutest). Petrarca annoys me, but I guess she's supposed to.
Oct 20, 2013 12:37 PM
Jul 2013
airbornejaws said:

Isn't this a harem show? xD

Well, Miusel is the main girl, no question. Petrarca is basically the secondary main girl :P.
Oct 21, 2013 1:27 AM
Sep 2013
Xinception said:
airbornejaws said:

Isn't this a harem show? xD

Well, Miusel is the main girl, no question. Petrarca is basically the secondary main girl :P.

I sure hope so...
Oct 21, 2013 9:33 AM

Sep 2011
Petrarca has some kind of superiority complex or some shit, she is too tsun, so let's take her out fo the way.
That glasses girl, minori, well not much is shown, but i guess from the sypnosis she's the one who supposed has bit of fujoshi taste, that's a nono so let's take her out of the way.

then we have miusel, the gentle and kind maid (who happens to be a very cute elf girl, with some Masochist tendecies heueh) obviously the majority of guys would be attracted to this one and i'm also very fond of her, so i'm gonna tag along with everyone here and hop on the maid train.
Oct 22, 2013 7:38 PM

Sep 2008
After watching episode 3, I can reiterate with 100% certainty that Petrarca is the best girl. I don't know how 106/115 people would think otherwise. It boggles my mind how much hate she's been getting. Miusel does get bonus points for her actions at the end of that episode, but it still brings her no where near the level of Petrarca.
Oct 30, 2013 11:02 AM

Apr 2011
Miusel for now.

She's so cute and will serve you in anyway possible. As for Petrarca, I'll hold my opinions of her for now and watch her development.

I want a maid like her.

MC is so lucky.
Nov 1, 2013 10:34 PM

Mar 2012
Kat said:

Hmm.. Your point, i understand it. But, isn't it.. only on Petrarca's perspective?

I know that she is doing a great job as a queen, as you already stated. But, isn't Miusel doing a great job too as a maid? She is doing a great job at taking care Shinichi. And, in episode 3, she made her own body a shield for Petrarca. And almost dying. She did that despite what Petrarca do is only bully her. And despite Petrarca said that she hates a non-human (in this case Miusel).

That's why i'm not agree if u say that Miusel is only a slave who just spends her free time trying to learn a language. If you insist on that, didn't Petrarca use her free time to learn japanese language too with shinichi? Even in episode 5, she use her free time just to call shinichi and just want to show her 'Tsundere' acting.

That's why my point is, Petrarca is a great character, but either is Miusel. As Miusel has her own good side, like Petrarca. And i'm afraid that's what u probably forgot to bring in ur post. As ur post is only about why Petrarca is a 'great' character.

But, of course i respect ur opinion :) And actually i salute u to have a deep understanding about Petrarca character.
Hope u take no offense. As i just want to clarify something and add my opinion to that. Not saying that u're wrong. Peace :)
Nov 1, 2013 11:39 PM

Sep 2008
blu3cru5ad3r said:
That's why my point is, Petrarca is a great character, but either is Miusel. As Miusel has her own good side, like Petrarca. And i'm afraid that's what u probably forgot to bring in ur post. As ur post is only about why Petrarca is a 'great' character.

You're absolutely right. For someone in her position, Miusel is doing absolutely everything she can. I don't actually dislike her, nor do I feel that she is as unspectacular as I made her out to be; rather, I was just downplayed her a bit as a small jab to the overwhelming amount of people who fell in love with Miusel, but immediately dismissed Petrarca.

My only gripe with Miusel is that she just seems too perfect. To me, It felt like the creator was trying to make their ideal girl, but ended up with someone somewhat boring and generic.
Nov 2, 2013 7:28 AM

Sep 2010
Myuseru easily she is the cutest
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Nov 4, 2013 11:45 AM

Dec 2012
Myucel. It's not even close. Best character in the show overall.
Nov 4, 2013 12:58 PM

Aug 2013
Myucel. Also that poll result.
Nov 4, 2013 3:00 PM

Jun 2011
Kat said:

My only gripe with Miusel is that she just seems too perfect. To me, It felt like the creator was trying to make their ideal girl, but ended up with someone somewhat boring and generic.

Obvious moe bait that she is.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Nov 14, 2013 10:56 PM

May 2010
Minori and Myuseru! I love both but as Myuseru is already winning so gave my support to Minori instead.
Nov 21, 2013 9:14 PM

Apr 2012
I love tsunderes, but Myucel is easily the best character overall.
Nov 22, 2013 8:45 PM

Nov 2012
My favorite is Myucel, but wasn't really expecting Petrarca to be so far from her.
Nov 23, 2013 7:54 AM

Jul 2010
Xinception said:
Miusel all day, niggas.

^
Nov 23, 2013 4:36 PM

Feb 2013
Not that Myucel isn't cute as a button, but Empress Pettanko has some measure of depth to her character. Also, she's quite level-headed, hardly a bitch.

Loli empress, hands down.
Nov 23, 2013 10:17 PM

Dec 2012
I think the ''bitch'' from Petrarca should be removed. She proved to be likable and not really a bitch. I''m starting to like her more and more with each episode.

Parpy said:
Not that Myucel isn't cute as a button, but Empress Pettanko has some measure of depth to her character. Also, she's quite level-headed, hardly a bitch.

I agree. Usually her type of character never gets developed and just stay unlikable and annoying. I think she is way better written than your typical loli tsundere bitch.
Nov 25, 2013 2:58 AM

Mar 2012
I pick Romilda because Myucel, Petrarca and Minori is too mainstream.
Do you play Azure Lane?
Then please join my fanclub
https://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=74907
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Outbreak Company Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2013

250 by RGreatDanton »»
Feb 8, 11:14 PM

Poll: » Outbreak Company Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2013

168 by RGreatDanton »»
Feb 8, 9:40 PM

Poll: » Outbreak Company Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2013

131 by RGreatDanton »»
Feb 8, 8:11 PM

Poll: » Outbreak Company Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2013

128 by RGreatDanton »»
Feb 8, 7:36 PM

Poll: » Outbreak Company Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 21, 2013

111 by RGreatDanton »»
Feb 8, 7:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.