Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 12, 2009 2:35 PM
Aug 2008
"That day, the sex we had was different from all the other times."

isn't that because it was rape (+DV) this time? *sweatdrops*
Did anyone else think this when reading this manga XD?
Aug 5, 2009 11:31 PM
Nov 2008
That was my exact first thought, lol.

I get what was meant, but it probably should have been phrased differently.
Dec 19, 2009 4:12 AM

Jan 2008
Anime978 said:
LOL yeah but then I was thinking maybe he ment cuz he kissed him??

I thought the same too , he maybe was thinking that sex now got more feelings XDD like it's not anymore cos they did it cos they both wanted too so dunno XDD
Mar 20, 2010 6:30 PM

Aug 2009
I also thought he said that because there was probably feelings involved this time when they had sex. He probably felt some actual emotion from him instead of just being used.
Oct 10, 2010 4:49 AM

Apr 2010
I thought so too O_o (Of course it was different! You just got raped!)
But yeah, I think too that this time there were feelings involved... But it's wierd for me that it was almost like "Im hitting you, because I love you..", Rape=love type of thing...Hmm..Don't know if that kind of relationship is a happy one...

Mar 28, 2011 9:31 AM

Mar 2010
I think it was because this time it was more than just having sex or about being casual sexbuddies... This time it was emotional - jealousy -> rape -> regret -> kissing.

...this short story leaves a bit of a bad taste in my mouth, to me that doesnt seem like a good beginning of a love relationship...
Apr 21, 2011 4:33 PM

May 2008
_anti_ said:
...this short story leaves a bit of a bad taste in my mouth, to me that doesnt seem like a good beginning of a love relationship...

Not all love relationships are happy and fluffy and pink all around. Not that I'm saying this is all great but he might not hit him again. (Or he might. We don't know. XD)
May 21, 2011 7:25 AM

Jul 2009
Wait, so is this really it? Over? Hmm ... Just like Anemone100-san said, may be it was different because of the kiss, ...
_anti_ said:
- jealousy -> rape -> regret -> kissing.
I guess it is because he kinda ... I mean at least the seme kind felt something .... Felt something and actually showed it ...

I didn't really like it, but I didnt hate it either .... I guess it could've been better if ... if ... if it could've drag things, like make it longer, giving time for each event to unfold ... instead of just shoving right up ....
Jul 10, 2011 2:27 PM

May 2009
Yeah, it's totally different...because it's rape this time. In this case it is in bad taste because, what is clearly an idiot just being violently possessive, is being portrayed as love:P
Jul 8, 2013 2:11 PM

Aug 2012
It was different because for the first time Amamiya and Kuraki realised that Kuraki loves Amamiya.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Kuraki was hurt that there was a possibility that Amamiya loved someone else, which was a surprise to Amamiya who thought that they were just fuck buddies.

The sex Amamiya refers to isn't shown on-screen,it's the make-up sex they have after the kiss.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Escape Chapter 1 Discussion

AlexSadist-sama - Oct 23, 2011

6 by removed-user »»
Jun 6, 2021 4:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.